• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:09
CEST 20:09
KST 03:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7834 users

Pokemon request! - Page 10

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
billyX333
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1360 Posts
July 04 2010 02:10 GMT
#181

Is this suppose to be funny because the trainer doesn't know that syther can't learn fly or because the second trainer is flying on a much smaller pokemon?
And I'm pretty sure the trainers would sit on the pokemons that fly, not stand with their hands up in the hair and mouth open like an idiot.


Wow, some seriously harsh criticism for something meant to be light hearted and humorous. You really sound irritated; You should demand an apology from the poster and the creator IMO.
CagedMind
Profile Joined February 2010
United States506 Posts
July 04 2010 02:16 GMT
#182
You fail to see how that's funny?
your micro has been depleted
textbook
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Korea (North)129 Posts
July 04 2010 02:38 GMT
#183
On July 04 2010 11:16 CagedMind wrote:
You fail to see how that's funny?


Because it is common sense that scyther can't learn fly?
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
July 04 2010 02:50 GMT
#184
On July 04 2010 11:02 textbook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2010 08:51 MageKirby wrote:
[image loading]

cannot forget this


Is this suppose to be funny because the trainer doesn't know that syther can't learn fly or because the second trainer is flying on a much smaller pokemon?
And I'm pretty sure the trainers would sit on the pokemons that fly, not stand with their hands up in the hair and mouth open like an idiot.


It's simple. Although Scizor is quite a big pokemon and has wings, it cannot learn fly;
On the other hand, Spearow, although only weights 2.0kb and 0.3m long, can learn fly.

The comic is supposed to be sarcastic to why certain pokemon cannot learn certain moves; for example some pokemon has tails and claws but cannot learn iron tail/wing; some pokemon has wings but cannot learn fly or wing attack, etc.
:]
Gearuza
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
150 Posts
July 04 2010 02:53 GMT
#185
I drew this a while back (and it's sold pretty well as a print!)

[image loading]

Drew a Lugia here: http://stormtitan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2p7svn which I haven't put up on the ol' photobucket.

Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
July 04 2010 03:02 GMT
#186
On July 04 2010 11:02 textbook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2010 08:51 MageKirby wrote:
[image loading]

cannot forget this


Is this suppose to be funny because the trainer doesn't know that syther can't learn fly or because the second trainer is flying on a much smaller pokemon?
And I'm pretty sure the trainers would sit on the pokemons that fly, not stand with their hands up in the hair and mouth open like an idiot.


no its funny because the trainer has a badass pokemon like scyther which CAN'T FLY, and gary motherfucking oak is flying on a spearow.

Gary Motherfucking Oak.
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 03:07:21
July 04 2010 03:07 GMT
#187
is mewtwo a kangaroo?
lul 1000th post
fuck lag
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
July 04 2010 03:09 GMT
#188
[image loading]
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
July 04 2010 03:14 GMT
#189
On July 04 2010 12:09 Hurricane wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I'm not sure of i'm looking at this wrong, but does snorlax have a giant gaping mouth for a face?

Awesome picture either way, pikachu is so cute lol
( ・´ー・`)
SwEEt[TearS]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1575 Posts
July 04 2010 03:16 GMT
#190
Obvious lack of Mudkip up in this thread
[image loading]
[image loading]
#1 arb fan -- Raelcun is Nuclear backwards. Rekrul is Lurker backwards. Grobyc is Cyborg backwards. Eniram is Marine backwards.
textbook
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Korea (North)129 Posts
July 04 2010 04:19 GMT
#191
Anyone wants to battle?
Let me show you my pokemans - Tyranitar, Porygon-Z, Blissey, Zapdos, Magnezone, Scizor
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
July 04 2010 04:29 GMT
#192
On July 04 2010 13:19 textbook wrote:
Anyone wants to battle?
Let me show you my pokemans - Tyranitar, Porygon-Z, Blissey, Zapdos, Magnezone, Scizor


Not sure why magnezone is there (besides the obvious benefits of being steel type), especially if you have a STAB thunderbolt with Zapdos. Also, none of those pokemon are really good as a starter.
:)
textbook
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Korea (North)129 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 04:42:39
July 04 2010 04:39 GMT
#193
On July 04 2010 13:29 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2010 13:19 textbook wrote:
Anyone wants to battle?
Let me show you my pokemans - Tyranitar, Porygon-Z, Blissey, Zapdos, Magnezone, Scizor


Not sure why magnezone is there (besides the obvious benefits of being steel type), especially if you have a STAB thunderbolt with Zapdos. Also, none of those pokemon are really good as a starter.


Magnezone is the only one that can take counter Gliscor. I start with Tyranitar because all my friends are gay fags who start with Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock. Why should I take out and put in place of Magnezone?

I'm not that good, I only have a basic understanding of competitive play.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
July 04 2010 04:51 GMT
#194
On July 04 2010 13:39 textbook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2010 13:29 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:19 textbook wrote:
Anyone wants to battle?
Let me show you my pokemans - Tyranitar, Porygon-Z, Blissey, Zapdos, Magnezone, Scizor


Not sure why magnezone is there (besides the obvious benefits of being steel type), especially if you have a STAB thunderbolt with Zapdos. Also, none of those pokemon are really good as a starter.


Magnezone is the only one that can take counter Gliscor. I start with Tyranitar because all my friends are gay fags who start with Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock. Why should I take out and put in place of Magnezone?


Does starting with Tyranitar help against Aerodactyl? They'd just focus sash and you wouldnt be able to kill it in one hit anyway. The best solution is to stealth rock your opponent as well, and if your opponent starts with Aerodactyl (which likely has Taunt), switch into a physical wall first turn. Personally, I use bronzong switch -> slowbro (ice beam) to counter Aerodactyl starters.

(And I just remembered Magnezone counters Skarm best) I use slowbro to counter gliscor as well. I think your team would do well with a swords dance / wish passer - wish passer especially since half your team is bulky (scizor, ttar, blissey). Personally I just don't see having Zapdos and Magnezone on the same team being useful.
:)
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
July 05 2010 06:11 GMT
#195
On July 04 2010 13:51 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2010 13:39 textbook wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:29 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:19 textbook wrote:
Anyone wants to battle?
Let me show you my pokemans - Tyranitar, Porygon-Z, Blissey, Zapdos, Magnezone, Scizor


Not sure why magnezone is there (besides the obvious benefits of being steel type), especially if you have a STAB thunderbolt with Zapdos. Also, none of those pokemon are really good as a starter.


Magnezone is the only one that can take counter Gliscor. I start with Tyranitar because all my friends are gay fags who start with Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock. Why should I take out and put in place of Magnezone?


Does starting with Tyranitar help against Aerodactyl? They'd just focus sash and you wouldnt be able to kill it in one hit anyway. The best solution is to stealth rock your opponent as well, and if your opponent starts with Aerodactyl (which likely has Taunt), switch into a physical wall first turn. Personally, I use bronzong switch -> slowbro (ice beam) to counter Aerodactyl starters.

(And I just remembered Magnezone counters Skarm best) I use slowbro to counter gliscor as well. I think your team would do well with a swords dance / wish passer - wish passer especially since half your team is bulky (scizor, ttar, blissey). Personally I just don't see having Zapdos and Magnezone on the same team being useful.


This analysis..... holy crap.
:]
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
July 05 2010 06:33 GMT
#196
On July 05 2010 15:11 illu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2010 13:51 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:39 textbook wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:29 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:19 textbook wrote:
Anyone wants to battle?
Let me show you my pokemans - Tyranitar, Porygon-Z, Blissey, Zapdos, Magnezone, Scizor


Not sure why magnezone is there (besides the obvious benefits of being steel type), especially if you have a STAB thunderbolt with Zapdos. Also, none of those pokemon are really good as a starter.


Magnezone is the only one that can take counter Gliscor. I start with Tyranitar because all my friends are gay fags who start with Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock. Why should I take out and put in place of Magnezone?


Does starting with Tyranitar help against Aerodactyl? They'd just focus sash and you wouldnt be able to kill it in one hit anyway. The best solution is to stealth rock your opponent as well, and if your opponent starts with Aerodactyl (which likely has Taunt), switch into a physical wall first turn. Personally, I use bronzong switch -> slowbro (ice beam) to counter Aerodactyl starters.

(And I just remembered Magnezone counters Skarm best) I use slowbro to counter gliscor as well. I think your team would do well with a swords dance / wish passer - wish passer especially since half your team is bulky (scizor, ttar, blissey). Personally I just don't see having Zapdos and Magnezone on the same team being useful.


This analysis..... holy crap.

Pokemon is clearly serious business
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
July 05 2010 07:17 GMT
#197
On July 05 2010 15:33 DoX.) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 15:11 illu wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:51 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:39 textbook wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:29 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:19 textbook wrote:
Anyone wants to battle?
Let me show you my pokemans - Tyranitar, Porygon-Z, Blissey, Zapdos, Magnezone, Scizor


Not sure why magnezone is there (besides the obvious benefits of being steel type), especially if you have a STAB thunderbolt with Zapdos. Also, none of those pokemon are really good as a starter.


Magnezone is the only one that can take counter Gliscor. I start with Tyranitar because all my friends are gay fags who start with Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock. Why should I take out and put in place of Magnezone?


Does starting with Tyranitar help against Aerodactyl? They'd just focus sash and you wouldnt be able to kill it in one hit anyway. The best solution is to stealth rock your opponent as well, and if your opponent starts with Aerodactyl (which likely has Taunt), switch into a physical wall first turn. Personally, I use bronzong switch -> slowbro (ice beam) to counter Aerodactyl starters.

(And I just remembered Magnezone counters Skarm best) I use slowbro to counter gliscor as well. I think your team would do well with a swords dance / wish passer - wish passer especially since half your team is bulky (scizor, ttar, blissey). Personally I just don't see having Zapdos and Magnezone on the same team being useful.


This analysis..... holy crap.

Pokemon is clearly serious business

I am more curious if they talk about the actual game where you start with awesome pokemans or if they do insane amounts of grinding?
In the woods, there lurks..
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
July 05 2010 07:23 GMT
#198
On July 05 2010 16:17 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 15:33 DoX.) wrote:
On July 05 2010 15:11 illu wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:51 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:39 textbook wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:29 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:19 textbook wrote:
Anyone wants to battle?
Let me show you my pokemans - Tyranitar, Porygon-Z, Blissey, Zapdos, Magnezone, Scizor


Not sure why magnezone is there (besides the obvious benefits of being steel type), especially if you have a STAB thunderbolt with Zapdos. Also, none of those pokemon are really good as a starter.


Magnezone is the only one that can take counter Gliscor. I start with Tyranitar because all my friends are gay fags who start with Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock. Why should I take out and put in place of Magnezone?


Does starting with Tyranitar help against Aerodactyl? They'd just focus sash and you wouldnt be able to kill it in one hit anyway. The best solution is to stealth rock your opponent as well, and if your opponent starts with Aerodactyl (which likely has Taunt), switch into a physical wall first turn. Personally, I use bronzong switch -> slowbro (ice beam) to counter Aerodactyl starters.

(And I just remembered Magnezone counters Skarm best) I use slowbro to counter gliscor as well. I think your team would do well with a swords dance / wish passer - wish passer especially since half your team is bulky (scizor, ttar, blissey). Personally I just don't see having Zapdos and Magnezone on the same team being useful.


This analysis..... holy crap.

Pokemon is clearly serious business

I am more curious if they talk about the actual game where you start with awesome pokemans or if they do insane amounts of grinding?

There are several sites/programs that allow you to customize your own team (eg deciding the level, EV/IV spread, moveset, items held etc) and then with your team go online and challenge other players.
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
July 05 2010 07:25 GMT
#199
On July 05 2010 16:17 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 15:33 DoX.) wrote:
On July 05 2010 15:11 illu wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:51 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:39 textbook wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:29 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:19 textbook wrote:
Anyone wants to battle?
Let me show you my pokemans - Tyranitar, Porygon-Z, Blissey, Zapdos, Magnezone, Scizor


Not sure why magnezone is there (besides the obvious benefits of being steel type), especially if you have a STAB thunderbolt with Zapdos. Also, none of those pokemon are really good as a starter.


Magnezone is the only one that can take counter Gliscor. I start with Tyranitar because all my friends are gay fags who start with Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock. Why should I take out and put in place of Magnezone?


Does starting with Tyranitar help against Aerodactyl? They'd just focus sash and you wouldnt be able to kill it in one hit anyway. The best solution is to stealth rock your opponent as well, and if your opponent starts with Aerodactyl (which likely has Taunt), switch into a physical wall first turn. Personally, I use bronzong switch -> slowbro (ice beam) to counter Aerodactyl starters.

(And I just remembered Magnezone counters Skarm best) I use slowbro to counter gliscor as well. I think your team would do well with a swords dance / wish passer - wish passer especially since half your team is bulky (scizor, ttar, blissey). Personally I just don't see having Zapdos and Magnezone on the same team being useful.


This analysis..... holy crap.

Pokemon is clearly serious business

I am more curious if they talk about the actual game where you start with awesome pokemans or if they do insane amounts of grinding?

The grind actually isn't that bad for EV training your Pokemon and all that shit. Personally, it's a little too much for me - I'll just wing it. As long as I have the moves I want (Breeding moves ftw lol) then it's good.
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-05 07:57:32
July 05 2010 07:49 GMT
#200
On July 05 2010 16:17 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 15:33 DoX.) wrote:
On July 05 2010 15:11 illu wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:51 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:39 textbook wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:29 synapse wrote:
On July 04 2010 13:19 textbook wrote:
Anyone wants to battle?
Let me show you my pokemans - Tyranitar, Porygon-Z, Blissey, Zapdos, Magnezone, Scizor


Not sure why magnezone is there (besides the obvious benefits of being steel type), especially if you have a STAB thunderbolt with Zapdos. Also, none of those pokemon are really good as a starter.


Magnezone is the only one that can take counter Gliscor. I start with Tyranitar because all my friends are gay fags who start with Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock. Why should I take out and put in place of Magnezone?


Does starting with Tyranitar help against Aerodactyl? They'd just focus sash and you wouldnt be able to kill it in one hit anyway. The best solution is to stealth rock your opponent as well, and if your opponent starts with Aerodactyl (which likely has Taunt), switch into a physical wall first turn. Personally, I use bronzong switch -> slowbro (ice beam) to counter Aerodactyl starters.

(And I just remembered Magnezone counters Skarm best) I use slowbro to counter gliscor as well. I think your team would do well with a swords dance / wish passer - wish passer especially since half your team is bulky (scizor, ttar, blissey). Personally I just don't see having Zapdos and Magnezone on the same team being useful.


This analysis..... holy crap.

Pokemon is clearly serious business

I am more curious if they talk about the actual game where you start with awesome pokemans or if they do insane amounts of grinding?


I grind on this a little bit. I believe I have produced Eevees on SoulSilver which are perfect (or at least very close to perfect) in IV for all categories except speed. I was lucky because I caught a Ditto with perfect HP IV, my starter has perfect Attack IV, and I also have have a few other pokemon in the Ground egg group that have very high IV. After a few generations I was able to produce Eevees with perfect IV in HP, Attack, and Special Attack. Somehow they also got close to perfect IV in Defense and Special Defense.

Speed is pretty bad, though. Unfortunately this will be hard to do because even if I have a pokemon with perfect Speed IV, mixing it with my Eevees may ruin its other categories that are already perfect.

I also try to breed a Dragonite with perfect IV. For this one I have less to work with. Dragonite is in the Dragon and Water 2 group. All I have are my shiny Gyarados (has perfect attack IV and most other categories are also decent) and my Ditto. So far I have been able to produce a Dragonite with perfect IV on Attack and HP, but I did not calculate its IVs for other categories. The Judge says it's "superior" and I am happy with that


EDIT: I just realized that breeding Eevee is bad. Surely it's a versatile species, but it might have been better if I just tried to breed a common species (say Buneary or Ekans) in the Ground egg group with even gender ratio until perfect IV is achieved. After that I can breed an Eevee with it 5 times to achieve perfect IV Eevee. Buneary is also in the Human-shaped group and Ekans is also in the Dragon group. That will allow me to breed Lucario and Dragonite with perfect IVs.

But there still remains the problem of trying to breed in certain moves while maintaining perfect IV. This task is even harder - although not impossible.
:]
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2534
RotterdaM747
TaKeTV 343
IndyStarCraft 198
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
SteadfastSC16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2534
RotterdaM 747
ByuN 326
MaxPax 201
IndyStarCraft 198
RuFF_SC2 97
ZombieGrub79
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 57
MindelVK 17
SteadfastSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3215
Shuttle 747
Mini 455
EffOrt 409
Dewaltoss 171
Rush 153
Mind 76
910 73
HiyA 69
Zeus 62
[ Show more ]
hero 57
Bale 24
sorry 21
ToSsGirL 16
Sexy 12
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3276
Counter-Strike
fl0m5296
pashabiceps1009
Fnx 653
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3627
Other Games
singsing2081
ceh9705
Beastyqt687
mouzStarbuck239
XaKoH 133
C9.Mang0116
QueenE61
Trikslyr61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 129
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV389
Other Games
• imaqtpie690
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.