• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 46

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 370 Next
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 08:20:59
April 07 2011 08:10 GMT
#901
On April 07 2011 15:30 triangle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 13:43 prototype. wrote:
I want to change the skin of my "results" menu after clearing a beatmap. Anyone have any good suggestions? I've looked at a few from osu's forum but none of them look very good.

What skin are you using right now?

I'm not using a specific skin. It's a little bit of everything except I don't have a good one for the "results" page.
( ・´ー・`)
Tachyon
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark146 Posts
April 08 2011 04:34 GMT
#902
I only just started a few days ago, but I feel this is already improving my mouse precision. Having trouble finding some good songs, will check this thread for sure!

TL: Tachyon
osu!:TachyonSC
I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
April 08 2011 05:01 GMT
#903
Ahhh shoot, I forgot to post the link to the thread with a simple way to download every beatmap pack available so far. Even though I can't play half of them, still nice. Lost the link, but it's somewhere lost in the forums!
There is no one like you in the universe.
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
April 08 2011 08:25 GMT
#904
On April 08 2011 14:01 Blisse wrote:
Ahhh shoot, I forgot to post the link to the thread with a simple way to download every beatmap pack available so far. Even though I can't play half of them, still nice. Lost the link, but it's somewhere lost in the forums!

osu has a list of all their beatmap packs you can download off mediafire :>
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/packlist
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
April 08 2011 21:39 GMT
#905
On April 08 2011 17:25 JSH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 14:01 Blisse wrote:
Ahhh shoot, I forgot to post the link to the thread with a simple way to download every beatmap pack available so far. Even though I can't play half of them, still nice. Lost the link, but it's somewhere lost in the forums!

osu has a list of all their beatmap packs you can download off mediafire :>
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/packlist


They had a tutorial on the forums that showed a way to download them all at once without clicking each one. I lost that forum page...
There is no one like you in the universe.
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
April 09 2011 00:58 GMT
#906
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=29498

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1853

One of these perhaps?
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 01:04:10
April 09 2011 01:03 GMT
#907
This is probably unimpressive to the pros, but I finally S ranked it!

Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
April 09 2011 01:17 GMT
#908
osu aside, how popular are the fruit catching and taiko mode?

Taiko mode is hard lol
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Imalengrat
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia365 Posts
April 09 2011 01:26 GMT
#909
After watching KawiiRice, I tried it and found it quiet fun. :D
Mass Motherships Counters Almost everything
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
April 09 2011 01:30 GMT
#910
I finally broke down and will probably be buying a Salmosa off ebay (unless anyone else points me to somewhere else that still sells it). Gonna return my Abyssus later today.
Proud member of TL's osufam
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
April 09 2011 01:46 GMT
#911
On April 09 2011 10:17 JSH wrote:
osu aside, how popular are the fruit catching and taiko mode?

Taiko mode is hard lol


Taiko is hard, I have a lot of respect for players like Cyclone and Youngdow who are really good at it. I can't read that shit at all lol.

CtB is a joke mode, everyone has 98-99% accuracy.

Literally for people who suck at standard osu or Taiko.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 09 2011 02:01 GMT
#912
On April 09 2011 10:03 btway wrote:
This is probably unimpressive to the pros, but I finally S ranked it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aQgTqCbn_8

We all had to start off somewhere. Congrats on your S rank.
( ・´ー・`)
dnastyx
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2707 Posts
April 09 2011 11:24 GMT
#913
YES! After 17 retries, I finally full combo'd Night of Knights on Normal :3
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
April 09 2011 11:41 GMT
#914
On April 09 2011 20:24 dnastyx wrote:
YES! After 17 retries, I finally full combo'd Night of Knights on Normal :3

Now try FC the TAG4 version
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
PopiT
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-10 22:52:30
April 10 2011 22:52 GMT
#915
I have played this for a few months and found this thread today!

TL: PopiT
osu!: Flaiware
xVoiid
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada199 Posts
April 10 2011 23:18 GMT
#916
TL: xVoiid
osu! xVoiid

I'm decent. ;D
It ain't over 'till it's over.
Obscura.304
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
150 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-11 04:04:58
April 11 2011 04:04 GMT
#917
Best new map I've played recently:

Insane diff of http://osu.ppy.sh/s/25802

Awesome map. Plus, there's the humor factor of Hatsune Miku giving the finger XD
Thexjuank
Profile Joined December 2009
Chile35 Posts
April 11 2011 05:29 GMT
#918
TL: thexjuank
Osu: thexjuank
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
April 11 2011 11:58 GMT
#919
On April 11 2011 13:04 Obscura.304 wrote:
Best new map I've played recently:

Insane diff of http://osu.ppy.sh/s/25802

Awesome map. Plus, there's the humor factor of Hatsune Miku giving the finger XD


Yeah this one isn't bad, one of the few Vocaloid maps I don't mind

I don't like some of the copy & paste in the map but otherwise it's good.
LilClinkin
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Australia667 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-11 12:46:59
April 11 2011 12:45 GMT
#920
Tried it out, but I feel there's a few easily fixed gameplay issues which drastically lower my opinion of the game. The biggest gripe I have is your meter decreasing slowly over time. Thus, if there aren't many notes to hit, you will lose meter even if you're playing flawlessly.

Don't get me wrong, it is a fun distraction, but I rate step-mania far higher for PC rhythm gaming.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 994
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
CosmosSc2 35
Railgan 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53182
Shuttle 7714
FanTaSy 2023
BeSt 517
Horang2 492
EffOrt 219
Soma 139
Mind 126
Last 124
Pusan 117
[ Show more ]
Zeus 102
Sexy 95
ggaemo 86
hero 72
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 67
Killer 62
Aegong 51
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 18
Sacsri 15
zelot 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3081
qojqva1727
Dendi1217
XcaliburYe279
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3570
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor704
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
B2W.Neo881
Beastyqt533
byalli423
Mlord358
Livibee217
Hui .173
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
QueenE51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick714
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3472
Other Games
• WagamamaTV31
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 6m
Replay Cast
9h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.