• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:24
CEST 19:24
KST 02:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8467 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 45

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 370 Next
Storm704
Profile Joined October 2009
United States114 Posts
April 03 2011 01:02 GMT
#881
On April 02 2011 09:29 Obscura.304 wrote:
Am I the only person whose accuracy drops to crap whenever I try z/x?

I tried it for about 2 weeks, and couldn't get to anywhere near my mouse-only level (as in, can't even clear maps I can S with mouse-only). Switch back to mouse only, in about an hour, I'm back to where I was.

z/x requires more time to fully learn. But it is much worth learning because once you start to play the ridiculously insane song they are almost impossible to do with mouse only.
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
April 03 2011 01:06 GMT
#882
On April 03 2011 10:02 Storm704 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 09:29 Obscura.304 wrote:
Am I the only person whose accuracy drops to crap whenever I try z/x?

I tried it for about 2 weeks, and couldn't get to anywhere near my mouse-only level (as in, can't even clear maps I can S with mouse-only). Switch back to mouse only, in about an hour, I'm back to where I was.

z/x requires more time to fully learn. But it is much worth learning because once you start to play the ridiculously insane song they are almost impossible to do with mouse only.


Definitely not impossible
There are really good people who only uses mouse
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
April 03 2011 01:38 GMT
#883
I can count the number of people who mouse only and regularly make top 6 on everything with one hand.
Proud member of TL's osufam
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-03 18:13:34
April 03 2011 16:14 GMT
#884
On April 03 2011 10:38 ebacho wrote:
I can count the number of people who mouse only and regularly make top 6 on everything with one hand.

I can only think of two really really good mouse only players, although ebacho probably knows more. But there are not a lot of them.

All that shows is that mouse only is unpopular among really excellent players, not necessarily that mouse only is "harder". Personally, I find it much easier to zx, and I think most people would agree.

Edit -- oh yeah, IIRC Mesita is also mouse only, so that would be 3.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
April 03 2011 18:09 GMT
#885
taNa
Gladi

???

I dunno any others lol
jklioup
Profile Joined November 2010
13 Posts
April 03 2011 22:33 GMT
#886
It does not matter what playstyle you do if you hit the circles in time..
Use what you want and if it feels "harder" for you use a different method or keep practicing
gg
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
April 03 2011 23:20 GMT
#887
Mesita is most definitely not mouse only. There's also speculation that he's actually a tablet player who says he's mouse for the e-cred (Talk to Yomi or JesusYamato). Also, I've switched to tablet now after the death of my salmosa, and it's actually not easy at all (RIP).
Proud member of TL's osufam
Byo
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Canada212 Posts
April 03 2011 23:29 GMT
#888
isn't tableting bad? like mashing your screen like that can't be good.
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
April 03 2011 23:37 GMT
#889
If you're using a graphics tablet (for instance, a wacom bamboo pen) and hover then you're not actually touching any surface. However, some people like to drag their pen for the extra accuracy you get when stopping. You're probably thinking about a tablet PC.
Proud member of TL's osufam
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 04 2011 00:02 GMT
#890
LOL... i just realized today the osu circle pulsates to the song that's playing in the background
( ・´ー・`)
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
April 04 2011 00:23 GMT
#891
On April 04 2011 08:20 ebacho wrote:
Mesita is most definitely not mouse only. There's also speculation that he's actually a tablet player who says he's mouse for the e-cred (Talk to Yomi or JesusYamato). Also, I've switched to tablet now after the death of my salmosa, and it's actually not easy at all (RIP).

Interesting. His profile claims he is, but who knows. He has a youtube channel which doesn't have any plays where you can actually see what he's doing, they're just recordings of the screen.

Are you going to get a new salmosa, or go with a new mouse, or just switch to tablet?
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
April 04 2011 00:30 GMT
#892
JesusYamato recommended that I switch to tablet, so I'm trying that first. If I absolutely hate it in a month, I'll probably fine tune the abyssus I bought to osu-playing levels. I can't find the salmosa anywhere save ebay, and I'm rather leery of that.
Proud member of TL's osufam
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
April 04 2011 00:43 GMT
#893
On April 04 2011 09:30 ebacho wrote:
switch to tablet

Laem.

Yeah, razer discontinued the Salmosa, which is weird. They have a whole legacy section on the site with nothing for sale lol :p
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 04 2011 17:37 GMT
#894
We should play together some night. Feels like forever since we lasted hosted a TL osu game.
( ・´ー・`)
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
April 05 2011 04:47 GMT
#895
On April 05 2011 02:37 prototype. wrote:
We should play together some night. Feels like forever since we lasted hosted a TL osu game.

You can host one whenever you like if there are a bunch of bored TL people on. I'd be down for playing some multiplayer tuesday evening or sometime later this week (although I might spend the week drunk, today sucked and tomorrow is going to be miserable too)
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 05 2011 07:48 GMT
#896
I hate clearing hidden 5 star maps with high accuracy and partially missing a slider so I don't get max combo.

( ・´ー・`)
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 05 2011 22:52 GMT
#897
I downloaded this again yesterday and got like 5 beatmaps that I remembered I used to have. Got like B's on stuff I have FCs of and are super easy. lolsuck
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
April 06 2011 07:08 GMT
#898
Just played http://osu.ppy.sh/b/61124&m=0
Insane diff is so amazing omg.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 07 2011 04:43 GMT
#899
I want to change the skin of my "results" menu after clearing a beatmap. Anyone have any good suggestions? I've looked at a few from osu's forum but none of them look very good.
( ・´ー・`)
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
April 07 2011 06:30 GMT
#900
On April 07 2011 13:43 prototype. wrote:
I want to change the skin of my "results" menu after clearing a beatmap. Anyone have any good suggestions? I've looked at a few from osu's forum but none of them look very good.

What skin are you using right now?
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem438
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 438
IndyStarCraft 226
Railgan 84
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19837
BeSt 432
Soma 193
Dewaltoss 124
Mind 120
hero 74
Zeus 48
Hyun 46
Killer 38
Sea.KH 31
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
NaDa 19
Rock 18
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5042
qojqva3113
Dendi1381
420jenkins446
Counter-Strike
fl0m4369
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4213
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1027
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN2490
B2W.Neo751
byalli467
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .157
KnowMe149
QueenE87
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4071
League of Legends
• Nemesis2743
Other Games
• Shiphtur289
• imaqtpie242
• WagamamaTV228
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 36m
Replay Cast
5h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.