• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:15
CEST 01:15
KST 08:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8965 users

Altitude the game - Page 11

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 29 Next All
sprawlers
Profile Joined June 2007
Norway439 Posts
April 12 2009 11:47 GMT
#201
haha I'm so horrible at this game, still really fun though.
Stormich
Profile Joined August 2003
Croatia336 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-12 12:34:13
April 12 2009 12:18 GMT
#202
Any chance this game doesn't save your acc information? I'm trying to login through a different PC and it keeps telling me that it's invalid e-mail adress

EDIT:
If anyone has my account [TL]Stormich as friends can you see my account ID or e-mail and PM me?
hi
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
April 12 2009 14:16 GMT
#203
On April 12 2009 19:29 Stormer wrote:
zerosiris*, panda*, Falcynn, [TL]CrimsonLotus, [TL]Chau, [TL]Stork<_<, [TL]Bum, Pillars*, [TL]LeeYoungho, [TL]Yossarian, number9dream*, ShallOw[TL], [TL]eX, [TL]tec27, [TL]epik, TL.spery, DaDeAd*, dead9*, [TL]Fana, [TL]GGQ, [TL]Stormich

These are all the nicknames listed in the thread, atleast i think


I think you forgot me. [TL]tyr
Mainly playing biplane. :D
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
April 12 2009 14:55 GMT
#204
On April 12 2009 18:50 fanatacist wrote:
I have every [TL] person on my list and it's ~40 people.

The GG.net fags that trolled us... God T_T...

I won my first FFA today with bomber, I'm definitely getting better n_n
How were they trolling us?

Anyways, does anyone else have problems with randomly getting disconnected from the server? I used to be perfectly fine in this game, but yesterday and the day before I kept getting disconnected in the middle of every game.
ShloobeR
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Korea (South)3851 Posts
April 12 2009 15:16 GMT
#205
[TL]ShloobeR as well!
: o )
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
April 12 2009 15:50 GMT
#206
I mistyped my e-mail the first time I thought that happened to me Stormich.

Yes, Falcynn, I have been having more connectivity issues.

They were spamming shit about me being butthurt, TL being elitist and stealing everything from GG.net, etc.
Peace~
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
April 12 2009 15:55 GMT
#207
I play too!
as [TL]freelander

I ' am about level 43 and I use basic loopy
And all is illuminated.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
April 12 2009 15:59 GMT
#208
On April 13 2009 00:50 fanatacist wrote:
and stealing everything from GG.net, etc.

Lol, that should've been your cue to realize they were just speaking out of their ass and that they should be ignored
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
April 12 2009 16:01 GMT
#209
i started palying too! my id is kickdim
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Stormich
Profile Joined August 2003
Croatia336 Posts
April 12 2009 17:07 GMT
#210
On April 13 2009 00:50 fanatacist wrote:
I mistyped my e-mail the first time I thought that happened to me Stormich.

Yes, Falcynn, I have been having more connectivity issues.

They were spamming shit about me being butthurt, TL being elitist and stealing everything from GG.net, etc.


Yeah, I typed Stomich instead of Stormich, I was trying different combinations before but I missed that one
hi
HypnoticPoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Singapore291 Posts
April 12 2009 17:55 GMT
#211
TL-HypnoticPoo playing too!!
MEOW.
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
April 12 2009 17:56 GMT
#212
There should be a dedicated TL server up now (TeamLiquid Pony Pasture) running an all-TBD map rotation. I may end up moving that to a different computer sometime throughout the day though. If you play on it and have any issues with the config, let me know.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Kaolla
Profile Joined January 2003
China2999 Posts
April 12 2009 18:09 GMT
#213
cant you make it all-FFA instead?
All servers are alraedy more TBD than FFA and TBD sucks -_-
its me
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-12 18:18:29
April 12 2009 18:12 GMT
#214
Yeah, that's true. I'll probably flip that setting when I get it setup on my other server (which should be in a few minutes).

Edit: I guess the major issue there is that there aren't a lot of FFA maps (only 3 that are really any good). I'll leave it on all FFA anyway, as you can just vote a map change if you want TBD, but someone needs to start making some awesome FFA maps
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7081 Posts
April 12 2009 18:25 GMT
#215
I personally can't stand FFA's, its just a huge spamming chaos unless its like under 4 people playing and then it can be quite enjoyable.

At least the TBD mode seems to have some primitive strategy in it. =P

The small community the game has has been surprisingly good so far, no idiots or anything in sight and nearly half of the people are from TL anyway.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
April 12 2009 18:35 GMT
#216
i love ffas for the same reason
my name is tl-keen if there's a list somewhere
Entusman #12
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
April 12 2009 18:45 GMT
#217
i play
too easy
theonemephisto
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States409 Posts
April 12 2009 18:45 GMT
#218
TBD all the way IMO. Way more fun as long as people are actually trying to play and not just going around gunning for kills.
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
April 12 2009 18:51 GMT
#219
I really don't like FFA. Maybe it's because of the maps but I really prefer TBD atm.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-12 19:00:40
April 12 2009 18:57 GMT
#220
Alright then, I'll reconfigure to add a mix of both, since there's desire for both

Edit: Also, how are ping times for everyone? I know GGQ was pinging a bit higher than usual, but my ping time seems to be fairly normal.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe229
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 45m
INu's Battles
12h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
Replay Cast
23h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.