• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:31
CEST 23:31
KST 06:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9142 users

Altitude the game - Page 9

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 29 Next All
Misrah
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1695 Posts
April 12 2009 00:17 GMT
#161
anyone fly the miranda? I am always trying to rep that bad boy- and am looking for fellow miranda homies!
A thread vaguely bashing SC2? SWARM ON, LOW POST COUNT BRETHREN! DEFEND THE GLORIOUS GAME THAT IS OUR LIVELIHOOD
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
April 12 2009 00:25 GMT
#162
loopy forever.

bitch.
:O
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
April 12 2009 01:00 GMT
#163
Who is TL Jaedong
I just started, my guy is "Fishball"
靈魂交響曲
jeppew
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden471 Posts
April 12 2009 01:07 GMT
#164
On April 12 2009 09:17 Misrah wrote:
anyone fly the miranda? I am always trying to rep that bad boy- and am looking for fellow miranda homies!


i do, just got my 4-kills-in-a-row challenge with miranda, got it with the teleport aswell.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
April 12 2009 01:14 GMT
#165
On April 12 2009 09:17 Misrah wrote:
anyone fly the miranda? I am always trying to rep that bad boy- and am looking for fellow miranda homies!

thats the 1a2a3a of altitude you relise
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 12 2009 01:14 GMT
#166
I think I have dozens of bomb saves, apparently im good at killing myself, might as well make it worth the effort.

FOR THE HOMELESS
Together but separate, like oatmeal
jeppew
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden471 Posts
April 12 2009 01:16 GMT
#167
On April 12 2009 10:14 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 09:17 Misrah wrote:
anyone fly the miranda? I am always trying to rep that bad boy- and am looking for fellow miranda homies!

thats the 1a2a3a of altitude you relise


no that's the bomber and the explode or whatever it's called.
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
April 12 2009 01:19 GMT
#168
Nice game, played for several hours straight lol. Half the game pop are TLers it seems which is awesome.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
April 12 2009 01:50 GMT
#169
How to you restart your engine after stalling?
Sometimes it auto restarts, sometimes it doesn't.
I've been trying to press "up" but it doesn't always work.
靈魂交響曲
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
April 12 2009 01:58 GMT
#170
You have to turn downward first, otherwise you won't get it restarted. There's a green arrow that appears that tells you when to keep turning when you stall.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-12 02:05:15
April 12 2009 02:04 GMT
#171
I been having alot of fun with fellow my TLers we compromise about 1/3rd of the total player base, I definetly recommend checking this game out. The commercial launch is weeks away so add TLers to ur flist cause servers will most likely explode then. When that happens i imagine clans in their truest selves will widely form. TL will have already had a month or so of experience over everyone ^_^.
OMG you nasty gurl
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
April 12 2009 02:05 GMT
#172
explodet ftw
theonemephisto
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States409 Posts
April 12 2009 02:57 GMT
#173
I'm Panda. We should probably get a list of everyone's nicks, as I personally don't want to lose levels to put a [TL] tag on.

And all I can play is loopy, though I really want to try the Miranda when I get it. I just can't wrench myself away from my homing missiles and EMP though.
zerosiris
Profile Joined April 2008
United States64 Posts
April 12 2009 03:12 GMT
#174
panda is good :D im zerosiris if you couldn't guess. lol
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
April 12 2009 03:17 GMT
#175
On April 12 2009 11:57 theonemephisto wrote:
I'm Panda. We should probably get a list of everyone's nicks, as I personally don't want to lose levels to put a [TL] tag on.

And all I can play is loopy, though I really want to try the Miranda when I get it. I just can't wrench myself away from my homing missiles and EMP though.


You can change your nick at any time by going into options then account. I just put mah TL tag on, yihhhh boi, represent.
BW4Life!
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-12 03:23:37
April 12 2009 03:18 GMT
#176
On April 12 2009 10:16 jeppew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 10:14 Scaramanga wrote:
On April 12 2009 09:17 Misrah wrote:
anyone fly the miranda? I am always trying to rep that bad boy- and am looking for fellow miranda homies!

thats the 1a2a3a of altitude you relise


no that's the bomber and the explode or whatever it's called.


If you visit the altitude forums, you'll see most of the highly skilled and really experienced players think that miranda is easiest to be good with.

To several people above me who didn't realise this; you can change you nickname without losing your levels; it's under options somewhere... just add the TL tag
CrimsonLotus
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Colombia1123 Posts
April 12 2009 03:24 GMT
#177
On April 12 2009 11:57 theonemephisto wrote:
I'm Panda. We should probably get a list of everyone's nicks, as I personally don't want to lose levels to put a [TL] tag on.

And all I can play is loopy, though I really want to try the Miranda when I get it. I just can't wrench myself away from my homing missiles and EMP though.


I think you can change your account name without any penalty.

Im [TL]CrimsonLotus, i suck really bad at the game but love it.

Only playing with the Bomber, using the bombs in the team games and the tailgun in FFA, i love that plane.
444 444 444 444
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-12 05:24:20
April 12 2009 05:24 GMT
#178
On April 12 2009 12:24 CrimsonLotus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 11:57 theonemephisto wrote:
I'm Panda. We should probably get a list of everyone's nicks, as I personally don't want to lose levels to put a [TL] tag on.

And all I can play is loopy, though I really want to try the Miranda when I get it. I just can't wrench myself away from my homing missiles and EMP though.


I think you can change your account name without any penalty.

Im [TL]CrimsonLotus, i suck really bad at the game but love it.

Only playing with the Bomber, using the bombs in the team games and the tailgun in FFA, i love that plane.
Yeah, you can change your name no problem. Just go to Options - Account - Change Nickname.

It's only if you want to change your email that you have to start over...I think, but I know for certain you can change your nickname, since I spent the first 20 levels as just "Falcynn" before adding the TL tag.
Chau
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada408 Posts
April 12 2009 06:27 GMT
#179
[TL]Chau

Does anybody else get random lag spikes, or is it just me?
Like, in the middle of a game, my plane suddenly won't respond to anything until 5, 6 seconds after I press the button...it get's annoying because I usually end up stalling and suiciding.
Misrah
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1695 Posts
April 12 2009 06:36 GMT
#180
Ya i was flying miranda all day today. Holyshit- if you can handle that baby right, and gently caress her. She is un-stoppable. I was owning some kids in a 2v1 teams game it was hilarious.

<3 miranda
A thread vaguely bashing SC2? SWARM ON, LOW POST COUNT BRETHREN! DEFEND THE GLORIOUS GAME THAT IS OUR LIVELIHOOD
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
JuggernautJason83
ViBE0
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 207
Dewaltoss 95
Hyuk 68
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm12
League of Legends
Doublelift2653
Counter-Strike
Fnx 789
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5811
Khaldor949
Liquid`Hasu729
Other Games
summit1g6695
FrodaN2467
shahzam433
KnowMe322
C9.Mang0165
UpATreeSC115
ArmadaUGS89
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub45
PPMD43
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV276
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH350
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21244
Other Games
• imaqtpie920
• Shiphtur196
Upcoming Events
OSC
30m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 30m
Online Event
13h 30m
FEL
18h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.