• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7391 users

Altitude the game - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 29 Next All
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
April 12 2009 06:38 GMT
#181
On April 12 2009 15:27 Chau wrote:
[TL]Chau

Does anybody else get random lag spikes, or is it just me?
Like, in the middle of a game, my plane suddenly won't respond to anything until 5, 6 seconds after I press the button...it get's annoying because I usually end up stalling and suiciding.


Rarely and if I do it's for such a short time that u barely notice. What ping are u getting on the servers?
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 12 2009 06:55 GMT
#182
On April 12 2009 15:38 BG1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 15:27 Chau wrote:
[TL]Chau

Does anybody else get random lag spikes, or is it just me?
Like, in the middle of a game, my plane suddenly won't respond to anything until 5, 6 seconds after I press the button...it get's annoying because I usually end up stalling and suiciding.


Rarely and if I do it's for such a short time that u barely notice. What ping are u getting on the servers?


My ping is about 30-40, I think, and I only occasionally get such lag spikes. Usually happens a whole bunch at a time, then hours of no lag.

Also, I support the idea of TL 5v5s!
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
April 12 2009 06:57 GMT
#183
What are you talking about Crimson, the times I played with you, you were owning it up =p
We see things they'll never see
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-12 07:13:33
April 12 2009 07:12 GMT
#184
Have I mentioned I love Explodets?

Missiles that explode when you want + Mines = <3

The only con is that they're slow, but even though i value speed, i'll make an exception for this ship :D
Chau
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada408 Posts
April 12 2009 07:26 GMT
#185
Mmmm...ranging from 40-70...that might be it.

It isn't always there, but get's damn annoying when it's lagging.
Altar
Profile Joined May 2008
United States577 Posts
April 12 2009 08:45 GMT
#186
This game reminds me so much of COD4, so much fun.
[TL]Altar in game.
Heavens to Betsy
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
April 12 2009 09:00 GMT
#187
On April 12 2009 16:12 goldenkrnboi wrote:
Have I mentioned I love Explodets?

Missiles that explode when you want + Mines = <3

The only con is that they're slow, but even though i value speed, i'll make an exception for this ship :D


Their major flaw is 1v1 their really easy to kill
OMG you nasty gurl
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 12 2009 09:06 GMT
#188
Man, it gets kind of frustrating; sometimes I think I'm getting so much better, then the next day I suck it up for hours. Happens in all games I guess.
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
April 12 2009 09:14 GMT
#189
We need to get a vent server up for this

I may work on setting up a TL server tomorrow, I'm pretty sure my connection can handle it and we could start up some organized 5v5's or something.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
April 12 2009 09:50 GMT
#190
I have every [TL] person on my list and it's ~40 people.

The GG.net fags that trolled us... God T_T...

I won my first FFA today with bomber, I'm definitely getting better n_n
Peace~
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-12 10:10:51
April 12 2009 09:59 GMT
#191
On April 12 2009 18:50 fanatacist wrote:
I have every [TL] person on my list and it's ~40 people.

The GG.net fags that trolled us... God T_T...

I won my first FFA today with bomber, I'm definitely getting better n_n

Whats your aka? i dont think i have you
man my kd ratio on loopy is so bad its like 60%, i wish you could reset that, its so bad i keep just trying to do the boming on tbd
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
IMlemon
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Lithuania296 Posts
April 12 2009 10:00 GMT
#192
I played this game today, it was loads of fun. Except floating bombs, those pissed me off to no end, heh. I'll probably buy it, gotta support indie developers.
My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
April 12 2009 10:01 GMT
#193
On April 12 2009 18:59 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 18:50 fanatacist wrote:
I have every [TL] person on my list and it's ~40 people.

The GG.net fags that trolled us... God T_T...

I won my first FFA today with bomber, I'm definitely getting better n_n

Whats your aka? i dont think i have you

[TL]Fana

I read through the thread and apparently I'm missing a lot of people >_>;

Oh well I'll see you around ;D
Peace~
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
April 12 2009 10:28 GMT
#194
What's your preferred plane thus far?
I've unlocked all of em but only played around with the loopy and the biplane. The loopy was very fun and the biplane was pretty tough... It seems pretty effective close range but it takes quite a bit getting used to. I've speced a few lvl 60s using em and they can pretty devastating but so far 0.78 k/d ratio for me
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
Stormich
Profile Joined August 2003
Croatia336 Posts
April 12 2009 10:29 GMT
#195
zerosiris*, panda*, Falcynn, [TL]CrimsonLotus, [TL]Chau, [TL]Stork<_<, [TL]Bum, Pillars*, [TL]LeeYoungho, [TL]Yossarian, number9dream*, ShallOw[TL], [TL]eX, [TL]tec27, [TL]epik, TL.spery, DaDeAd*, dead9*, [TL]Fana, [TL]GGQ, [TL]Stormich

These are all the nicknames listed in the thread, atleast i think

*people who may have added a TL tag since posting
hi
jeppew
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden471 Posts
April 12 2009 10:40 GMT
#196
On April 12 2009 19:29 Stormer wrote:
zerosiris*, panda*, Falcynn, [TL]CrimsonLotus, [TL]Chau, [TL]Stork<_<, [TL]Bum, Pillars*, [TL]LeeYoungho, [TL]Yossarian, number9dream*, ShallOw[TL], [TL]eX, [TL]tec27, [TL]epik, TL.spery, DaDeAd*, dead9*, [TL]Fana, [TL]GGQ, [TL]Stormich

These are all the nicknames listed in the thread, atleast i think

*people who may have added a TL tag since posting



[TL]jeppew here.
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
April 12 2009 10:44 GMT
#197
On April 12 2009 19:29 Stormer wrote:
zerosiris*, panda*, Falcynn, [TL]CrimsonLotus, [TL]Chau, [TL]Stork<_<, [TL]Bum, Pillars*, [TL]LeeYoungho, [TL]Yossarian, number9dream*, ShallOw[TL], [TL]eX, [TL]tec27, [TL]epik, TL.spery, DaDeAd*, dead9*, [TL]Fana, [TL]GGQ, [TL]Stormich

These are all the nicknames listed in the thread, atleast i think

*people who may have added a TL tag since posting


Yea there's way more than that ingame lol.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
April 12 2009 11:05 GMT
#198
Fun game, I played for a couple hours today. I like how probably over half the users on there are from TL =P. Hope I can unlock the Miranda tomorrow.
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
April 12 2009 11:07 GMT
#199
[TL]jhNz
http://twitter.com/jhNz
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
April 12 2009 11:10 GMT
#200
I love the bomber with the bombs. I hate miranda. I will post friendlist sceenies sometime soon.
Peace~
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 177
ProTech147
JuggernautJason59
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 650
White-Ra 196
Dewaltoss 94
Hyuk 82
firebathero 65
Trap 46
Sacsri 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc9203
qojqva1329
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
Fnx 776
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3649
Khaldor1231
crisheroes1075
Liquid`Hasu534
Other Games
summit1g6592
FrodaN2343
XBOCT252
C9.Mang0188
shahzam180
ArmadaUGS134
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie924
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 11m
Online Event
15h 11m
FEL
20h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.