• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:52
CEST 13:52
KST 20:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10090 users

Altitude the game - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 29 Next All
TAYLOOP
Profile Joined April 2009
United States4 Posts
April 13 2009 02:19 GMT
#241
Well i just wanted to see what this was, theres So many of you TL on that game. You guys are good, ive played ya, im captain wolfe.

well just wanted to see what this was
Captain Wolfe
imperfect
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada1652 Posts
April 13 2009 02:25 GMT
#242
aww the TL server is full..

and the other ones too..

what do i dooo
blind bisu free and anytime fanboy.
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
April 13 2009 02:39 GMT
#243
Im nitram135 and i just joined and found a bunch of tl players in a random game
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
TAYLOOP
Profile Joined April 2009
United States4 Posts
April 13 2009 02:43 GMT
#244
Theyre Everywhere!?!
Captain Wolfe
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
April 13 2009 02:45 GMT
#245
I ahve like 46 TLers on my friend's list, and I'm pretty sure I don't have them all So just about every server probably contains at least one at any given time.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
TAYLOOP
Profile Joined April 2009
United States4 Posts
April 13 2009 02:51 GMT
#246
you guys have numbers..
Captain Wolfe
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
April 13 2009 02:58 GMT
#247
Yeah I didn't even count how many I have in my friendlist but there's at least 25.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
April 13 2009 04:01 GMT
#248
op needs to make a list on front page of all the players
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
April 13 2009 04:02 GMT
#249
On April 13 2009 13:01 nitram wrote:
op needs to make a list on front page of all the players


fiiiiiiiiine
:O
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-13 04:11:09
April 13 2009 04:10 GMT
#250
ok, there is a first draft of a list. it is woefully incomplete, so let me know if i left you out and i'll add you. i can add anything you like to the list. for instance, a (democratic) power rank would be AWESOME. :D but i can also useful things - shoot me your suggestions and i'll improve the OP as ideas filter in.
:O
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
April 13 2009 04:17 GMT
#251
On April 13 2009 13:10 choboPEon wrote:
ok, there is a first draft of a list. it is woefully incomplete, so let me know if i left you out and i'll add you. i can add anything you like to the list. for instance, a (democratic) power rank would be AWESOME. :D but i can also useful things - shoot me your suggestions and i'll improve the OP as ideas filter in.


[TL] BG1 here.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-13 04:39:49
April 13 2009 04:30 GMT
#252
So I mentioned it on IRC before, but we definitely need to get some organized 5v5's going. Perhaps we can get some teams formed and run a tourney? I know I've got a 5 person team ready to go (yay college ), so lets get some teams, find good times to play, and get to it!

Edit: Alright, I guess we should keep a list of teams as well Just gonna throw game names of my team members and I'll update when people give me other lists. I can also just randomly assign some teams if people want to participate but don't have an organized team

Team 1
[TL]tec27
cannibalsock
ObeighsNoOne
BobaChops
1up
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
April 13 2009 04:35 GMT
#253
On April 13 2009 13:30 tec27 wrote:
So I mentioned it on IRC before, but we definitely need to get some organized 5v5's going. Perhaps we can get some teams formed and run a tourney? I know I've got a 5 person team ready to go (yay college ), so lets get some teams, find good times to play, and get to it!


that sounds really, really awesome. i fully support this idea.
:O
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
April 13 2009 04:39 GMT
#254
On April 13 2009 13:30 tec27 wrote:
So I mentioned it on IRC before, but we definitely need to get some organized 5v5's going. Perhaps we can get some teams formed and run a tourney? I know I've got a 5 person team ready to go (yay college ), so lets get some teams, find good times to play, and get to it!


also, i'd be glad to help organize and keep track of a league if we got a handful of teams together.
:O
Rice
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1332 Posts
April 13 2009 04:41 GMT
#255
im rice add me to the list :D
Freedom will be defended at the cost of civil liberties.
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
April 13 2009 04:49 GMT
#256
[TL]goldenkrnboi
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
April 13 2009 04:51 GMT
#257
On April 13 2009 13:30 tec27 wrote:
So I mentioned it on IRC before, but we definitely need to get some organized 5v5's going. Perhaps we can get some teams formed and run a tourney? I know I've got a 5 person team ready to go (yay college ), so lets get some teams, find good times to play, and get to it!

Edit: Alright, I guess we should keep a list of teams as well Just gonna throw game names of my team members and I'll update when people give me other lists. I can also just randomly assign some teams if people want to participate but don't have an organized team

Team 1
[TL]tec27
cannibalsock
ObeighsNoOne
BobaChops
1up



All the tbd serves are usually 7v7. Is 5v5 standard for competitive matches in Altitude or just a random number? We have 50+ guys, why not make it 7v7 to accomodate more ppl.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
April 13 2009 04:58 GMT
#258
IntoTheWow !!
Moderator<:3-/-<
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
April 13 2009 05:01 GMT
#259
On April 13 2009 13:51 BG1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2009 13:30 tec27 wrote:
So I mentioned it on IRC before, but we definitely need to get some organized 5v5's going. Perhaps we can get some teams formed and run a tourney? I know I've got a 5 person team ready to go (yay college ), so lets get some teams, find good times to play, and get to it!

Edit: Alright, I guess we should keep a list of teams as well Just gonna throw game names of my team members and I'll update when people give me other lists. I can also just randomly assign some teams if people want to participate but don't have an organized team

Team 1
[TL]tec27
cannibalsock
ObeighsNoOne
BobaChops
1up



All the tbd serves are usually 7v7. Is 5v5 standard for competitive matches in Altitude or just a random number? We have 50+ guys, why not make it 7v7 to accomodate more ppl.

We could definitely do 7v7, 5v5 is just the number Locked and I were talking about (although I'm not quite sure why). I guess its really a matter of figuring out what works best, but I feel like 7v7 is actually a bit too much. There haven't really been any organized competitive matches thus far (to my knowledge), so we're kind of breaking new ground here.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-13 05:08:31
April 13 2009 05:06 GMT
#260
On April 13 2009 13:30 tec27 wrote:
So I mentioned it on IRC before, but we definitely need to get some organized 5v5's going. Perhaps we can get some teams formed and run a tourney? I know I've got a 5 person team ready to go (yay college ), so lets get some teams, find good times to play, and get to it!

Edit: Alright, I guess we should keep a list of teams as well Just gonna throw game names of my team members and I'll update when people give me other lists. I can also just randomly assign some teams if people want to participate but don't have an organized team

Team 1
[TL]tec27
cannibalsock
ObeighsNoOne
BobaChops
1up



Okay, I think a 5v5 or a 7v7 can both be good.

Question: is it easy to set up a server? Do you need a dedicated machine? If so, do you think we could use the TL server? I haven't looked into how much juice is needed - not much, I'm sure, but let me know.

We should set up either a schedule league or a ladder. Thoughts? A ladder + an irc channel on quakenet would probably be best. We could either host the standings somewhere (anyone know a good ladder website? I'd set it up[edit: is fraggednation okay with people?]) or I'd handle everything via this thread and OP. We'd have to run with screen shots and such, but it really shouldn't be too hard either way.

I think this can be pretty fun if we put a tiny bit of effort in.

:O
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 785
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29424
Shuttle 11387
FanTaSy 1632
Hyuk 1004
Horang2 543
BeSt 493
Pusan 284
Mini 283
Stork 211
EffOrt 151
[ Show more ]
Killer 146
Last 143
Zeus 127
Mind 88
ggaemo 74
Hyun 57
PianO 46
Snow 46
sorry 45
Sea.KH 42
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 28
Aegong 23
zelot 19
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe362
Dendi337
Counter-Strike
fl0m2309
byalli801
x6flipin478
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2969
B2W.Neo827
Hui .96
ArmadaUGS87
Livibee85
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 8m
Replay Cast
11h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.