• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8095 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 37

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 248 Next
Arkless
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1547 Posts
August 20 2011 12:40 GMT
#721
On August 19 2011 10:05 trainRiderJ wrote:
I think he means he opted into the beta way back in 2009 (or was it 2008?) and still hasn't gotten an invite.

Welcome to the club =*(
http://www.mixcloud.com/Arkless/ http://www.soundcloud.com/Arkless
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
August 20 2011 12:42 GMT
#722
On August 20 2011 21:40 Arkless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 10:05 trainRiderJ wrote:
I think he means he opted into the beta way back in 2009 (or was it 2008?) and still hasn't gotten an invite.

Welcome to the club =*(

T_T

D3, Path of Exile, This.....

T_T
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
neohero9
Profile Joined May 2010
United States595 Posts
August 20 2011 18:41 GMT
#723
On August 20 2011 20:36 snotboogie wrote:
Okay.

Just found out that at launch, Australians will not be able to buy the game.

Angry.


Do what every Australian who is going to be playing the game has done: Order from Amazon (or some other online retailer) and have it shipped to you. They're not blocking regions from playing, just withholding distribution.

Mind you, you'll be playing on a US server, so you'll have some lag. But I knew a lot of people who played WoW on a US server from Aus and enjoyed it. Really depends on your tolerance for lag, I guess-- it'd drive me crazy, personally.
I cannot stand ignorance or dismissiveness. I edit every post I make-- I've edited this sig three times in an hour.
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
August 20 2011 23:29 GMT
#724
So no takers for starting up a TL Guild come launch day on US servers?
Gonff
Profile Joined May 2010
United States686 Posts
August 21 2011 00:08 GMT
#725
On August 21 2011 08:29 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
So no takers for starting up a TL Guild come launch day on US servers?

I would definitely join a TL guild in a heartbeat (especially if it's Republic, though Empire works too), but I won't be able to help start one up because I'll be swamped with school and work and I'll only be able to play a few hours a week during the winter.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
August 22 2011 09:32 GMT
#726
OK how do we consolidate our desire to start a guild? I know and see a bunch of us want one, and I'm sure that more will come out once one's up and running, but where can we input our names, desired type (PvP PvE), faction, time-zone, dedication-level and guild-name? Would a google-docs be good, or maybe someone's blog.

While I'm totally in favour of starting a TL-related guild, I think it'd be a bit inconvenient to organize it here because there's also general game-related discussion going on, so there isn't a concentration of like minded people.
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
August 22 2011 10:02 GMT
#727
One of these days I'll get into a beta, ONE OF THESE DAYS!

I can't wait for this game ^__^
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
August 22 2011 13:01 GMT
#728
On August 22 2011 18:32 bITt.mAN wrote:
OK how do we consolidate our desire to start a guild? I know and see a bunch of us want one, and I'm sure that more will come out once one's up and running, but where can we input our names, desired type (PvP PvE), faction, time-zone, dedication-level and guild-name? Would a google-docs be good, or maybe someone's blog.

While I'm totally in favour of starting a TL-related guild, I think it'd be a bit inconvenient to organize it here because there's also general game-related discussion going on, so there isn't a concentration of like minded people.


Setup the pre-game guild using the guild system on their site, and post a new thread with the details on how to apply to it in the OP (so it's easily found)
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
nougdp
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany144 Posts
August 22 2011 13:39 GMT
#729
There is no real beta live. BioWare has only invited really few players, because the NDA still excists. Expect a huge number of invites, when the NDA is lifted in september.
omgbambi
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden54 Posts
August 22 2011 15:03 GMT
#730
right now it seems like the Empire side will have the population advantage, so I'd suggest to start a guild on the Republic side (I was going to start on Empire first).

I've been toying around with the name Blue&White (partially the colors of my favorite football team, and my home town but also the colors of the TL website).. Works better than Blue&Slightly less blue :D
Meh meh?
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
August 22 2011 20:00 GMT
#731
I don't think he got the hype.

On August 22 2011 23:58 bITt.mAN wrote:
Testing is a lie, there is only waiting.
Through waiting, I gain passion.
Through passion, I gain frustration.
Through frustration, I gain anger.
Through anger, my chains are hardened.
The Release-Date shall enslave me.

BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
August 23 2011 00:59 GMT
#732
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/166680/teamliquid

Since no one else wanted to step up and do it

Feel free to advise anything you want to see or would like changed.

Empire
PvP
US East

Once early access opens up, I'll just jump onto a server and get the Guild rolling so we can have everyone follow and start kicking ass.
omgbambi
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden54 Posts
August 23 2011 06:35 GMT
#733
On August 23 2011 09:59 FT.aCt)Sony wrote:
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/166680/teamliquid

Since no one else wanted to step up and do it

Feel free to advise anything you want to see or would like changed.

Empire
PvP
US East

Once early access opens up, I'll just jump onto a server and get the Guild rolling so we can have everyone follow and start kicking ass.



I did the same on EU: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/166901/teamliquid

Meh meh?
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
August 23 2011 06:37 GMT
#734
I have to say I really have been enjoying this beta for the last two weeks, completely consumed my life haha.

I just wish the NDA would go away, I'm itching to stream
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 23 2011 07:54 GMT
#735
On August 23 2011 15:37 Thegilaboy wrote:
I have to say I really have been enjoying this beta for the last two weeks, completely consumed my life haha.

I just wish the NDA would go away, I'm itching to stream


I just want to say, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU . really jealous ^_^
When I think of something else, something will go here
omgbambi
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden54 Posts
August 23 2011 08:15 GMT
#736
On August 23 2011 16:54 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2011 15:37 Thegilaboy wrote:
I have to say I really have been enjoying this beta for the last two weeks, completely consumed my life haha.

I just wish the NDA would go away, I'm itching to stream


I just want to say, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU . really jealous ^_^


Same here ^^
Meh meh?
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
August 23 2011 16:18 GMT
#737
On August 23 2011 16:54 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2011 15:37 Thegilaboy wrote:
I have to say I really have been enjoying this beta for the last two weeks, completely consumed my life haha.

I just wish the NDA would go away, I'm itching to stream


I just want to say, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU . really jealous ^_^


I'm sorry! I really want to hook my fellow TLers up with info
Arschmade
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany19 Posts
August 24 2011 06:37 GMT
#738
OMG I'm in the Beta! Too bad the Client is 38GB and I only have a 3MB bandwitch :o
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 24 2011 06:44 GMT
#739
On August 24 2011 15:37 Arschmade wrote:
OMG I'm in the Beta! Too bad the Client is 38GB and I only have a 3MB bandwitch :o


I would gladly take it :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
omgbambi
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden54 Posts
August 24 2011 09:20 GMT
#740
On August 24 2011 15:37 Arschmade wrote:
OMG I'm in the Beta! Too bad the Client is 38GB and I only have a 3MB bandwitch :o


Cant even describe how jealous I am of you
Meh meh?
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 523
ZZZero.O 140
Hyun 103
Dota 2
qojqva2280
monkeys_forever227
League of Legends
Doublelift3496
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu550
Other Games
summit1g11548
FrodaN1486
KnowMe283
JimRising 245
Livibee187
ViBE16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Adnapsc2 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra748
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur608
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 58m
Patches Events
16h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.