• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:39
CEST 10:39
KST 17:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7219 users

TL Dayz Survivors List - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
FreezingAssassin
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States455 Posts
June 26 2012 18:23 GMT
#141
On June 27 2012 02:09 Khalum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 01:01 FreezingAssassin wrote:
I heard and watched quite a bit about this game and it looks awesome, but I just can't get it started. Ive googled around and no help at all really. Whenever I get into the screen to join a server and I press one to join, It updates. Since I haven't played one game yet, And this update instantly brings up a screen saying unhandled exception during update Checksumerror

I've nearly tried everything. uninstalling the launcher, re installing. Un installing arma re installing. And no luck. Any tips from anybody ---_______---


So you've read this ( http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2085 ) and it didn't help AT ALL?


I didn't find that in my search Q_Q but thank you very much and I will try this!!
"I love when stupid stuff happens, it makes me look smart" - IdrA
Medry *
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada166 Posts
June 26 2012 21:23 GMT
#142
What the fuck? I joined the server to place my tent as i figured it would be a safe server and easy server name to remember and when i place it i fucking die, there was no shots and i was way the fuck out in bumfuck nowhere, it was also night time. GG
24/7 Starcraft Broodwar Stream ||| Online Since October 20, 2013 ✔
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
June 27 2012 00:11 GMT
#143
TL ID : MiyaviTeddy
Ingame ID : METALGEAR (oddly)
Steam : I'm a what? (Search for ZeroXaxle since I tend to change names).
Aiyeeeee
FreezingAssassin
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States455 Posts
June 27 2012 05:39 GMT
#144
I did the steam client version of dling. Only very few servers would work and those that would would be buggy, like I couldnt use my inventory items. Also It would say my current version was 1.60. whereas all the other servers said the version I needed was like 1.60.938etc. I continued to search for this problem but couldn't find a solution -_-
"I love when stupid stuff happens, it makes me look smart" - IdrA
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-02 17:33:20
June 27 2012 06:34 GMT
#145
Teamliquid ID: oZii
InGame: oZii
Steam: asheth007
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
June 27 2012 07:36 GMT
#146
On June 27 2012 14:39 FreezingAssassin wrote:
I did the steam client version of dling. Only very few servers would work and those that would would be buggy, like I couldnt use my inventory items. Also It would say my current version was 1.60. whereas all the other servers said the version I needed was like 1.60.938etc. I continued to search for this problem but couldn't find a solution -_-


Haha I like you I'm off to work now, but when nobody has answered in the next few hours I'll dig out a magical link once more.
gn1k
Profile Joined July 2010
United States441 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-27 07:50:34
June 27 2012 07:49 GMT
#147
On June 27 2012 14:39 FreezingAssassin wrote:
I did the steam client version of dling. Only very few servers would work and those that would would be buggy, like I couldnt use my inventory items. Also It would say my current version was 1.60. whereas all the other servers said the version I needed was like 1.60.938etc. I continued to search for this problem but couldn't find a solution -_-

You need the beta patch
get it here
then copy the ArmA2OA.exe that it creates over the one steam game you. then modify your steam launch options to include the beta patch. mine is -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@DayZ -nosplash There are lots of places with instructions out there. Also the patch includes instal instructions, but they are confusing.
Creator of Street Empires and APM TD
Jfloeck3
Profile Joined June 2012
2 Posts
June 27 2012 18:50 GMT
#148
Hey if anyone has skype and would like to join a group on a dedicated server, add me on skype at axel_fenix. We play on seattle 30 and we are fairly established already with a large hidden camp and weapons. About 4-5 guys in the group already, believe me i know how it feels to be stuck alone without a gun and aimlessly walking the map trying to dodge zed and bandits...
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
June 27 2012 20:00 GMT
#149
On June 28 2012 03:50 Jfloeck3 wrote:
Hey if anyone has skype and would like to join a group on a dedicated server, add me on skype at axel_fenix. We play on seattle 30 and we are fairly established already with a large hidden camp and weapons. About 4-5 guys in the group already, believe me i know how it feels to be stuck alone without a gun and aimlessly walking the map trying to dodge zed and bandits...

Please dont use this thread to advertise your own group lol -_-
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
bwallywalls
Profile Joined June 2012
United States1 Post
June 27 2012 20:50 GMT
#150
Teamliquid ID: bwallywalls
In Game: Brian
Steam: bwallywalls
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-27 22:27:47
June 27 2012 22:27 GMT
#151
Tl ID: TheEmulator

In Game: Brendan

Steam: TheEmulator

Thx!!
Administrator
ibreakurface
Profile Joined June 2010
United States664 Posts
June 27 2012 23:25 GMT
#152
Contact info:
TL: ibreakurface
In game: PlainPlane
Steam: Plain_Plane


Look forward to playing with a group!
:) I play zerg. FOX AND KT ROLSTER COASTER FAN! Because I love everyone. Except bisu.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
June 27 2012 23:31 GMT
#153
AH MAH GAD AM STARTING NAH

tl: derp
in game: tofucake
steam: ??????
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
June 27 2012 23:38 GMT
#154
On June 28 2012 08:31 tofucake wrote:
AH MAH GAD AM STARTING NAH

tl: derp
in game: tofucake
steam: ??????

Is that your actual steam name or should I leave it blank?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
June 28 2012 03:01 GMT
#155
I don't know my steam name
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
bumwithguns
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5 Posts
June 28 2012 03:47 GMT
#156
-TL: bumwithguns
-in game name: bum1
-steam id: bumwithguns

Generally play in seattle servers with my bro :D
CatfooD
Profile Joined April 2010
United States203 Posts
June 30 2012 05:04 GMT
#157
TL -- CatfooD
Game -- CatfooD
ZaaaaaM
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1828 Posts
June 30 2012 10:50 GMT
#158
TL: ^
In game: Daeron
Steam ID: daeronnn
Hit me up if you want to team up, my dayz mates are on holiday so Im really lonely right now:D
no dude, the question
Jakatak_
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
July 01 2012 03:58 GMT
#159
TL: JAKATAK_
Steam ID: JAKATAK_ but i didn't use steam to install it...but it knows my name is jakatak...hmm
I am not the hotkey/reddit/help noobs jakatak.
cluck
Profile Joined May 2011
United States4 Posts
July 01 2012 04:17 GMT
#160
TL: cluck
In Game: clucK
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 690
actioN 461
Mong 213
Dewaltoss 109
BeSt 99
Killer 82
sSak 67
Aegong 35
ZergMaN 32
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 26
sorry 19
yabsab 13
Noble 9
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
byalli578
Other Games
summit1g9370
olofmeister951
Happy344
Sick190
crisheroes174
KnowMe92
Pyrionflax10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick667
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos830
• Stunt543
Other Games
• WagamamaTV71
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 21m
Replay Cast
14h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.