• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:55
CEST 08:55
KST 15:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8649 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 228

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-30 02:16:21
July 30 2012 02:15 GMT
#4541
On July 30 2012 11:06 oZii wrote:
So apparently on the Server where we placed most of our camp. We have a rival crew that we keep battling back and forth with for vehicles. Today was alot of fun.


Let me in your group, I wanna battle groups!

To be serious, I'm starting to get a hang of things in this game and was in my first shoot out the other day! It was 2v1, they had me pinned down in a barn, I was able to prone out the back with my Lee and killed the first guy. Went back in the barn, as I looked out and shot, it hit the side of the door...................... Guy shoots back and kills me

If any groups need help, I'd more than gladly join and kill some people! I usually play solo running around the main cities trying to listen to gun fire, I don't kill people if they only have a hatchet, crowbar etc.. unless they are aggressive towards me in a manner I think will get me killed.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 30 2012 02:21 GMT
#4542
On July 30 2012 11:05 drumsetjunky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 09:55 oZii wrote:
On July 30 2012 08:51 Aldehyde wrote:
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
If you press "W" twice it makes you run faster!

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!


What are you trying to say because it feels like you're trying to say that new players should just shut the fuck up which, to me, is weird. They're new, obviously they will feel good when they learn new shit.
If it annoys you, mute them.


Read the last part of my post. I am saying that people should stop trying to impress people. Just play and have fun thats not what is happening many times. I didnt specify and say all new players are like this.

Our group plays with new people all the time. Its simple stuff like Spartacus creates High Traffic channels With Names like NWAF, Stary, Elektro ETC.

Guy in Elektro comes to Stary Channel because thats where most of the people are at the time and asks is anyone in Elektro o.O. wtf. That doesn't even make sense.

Just play along is all I am saying. What happens is new guy joins along and starts spewing knowledge about DayZ like we havent played it before. Then they get a attitude when you try to correct them.

Ask anyone that has played with me I am not a Dick at all. We always play with new people. It just makes it less frustrating when people stop trying to act like they have to impress to play with us. We don't have a job application just join and play have fun.



Because going on a rant-fest really accomplishes a lot.

I know that for a lot of people when they get into their first big engagement, fire fight, etc...THEY ARE EXCITED!! NERVOUS!! SCARED TO SHIT!!!.....catch em a break jesus...you were a noob once too. They are going to yell, they are going to clutter the chat, they are going to do dumb shit and probably get themselves sniped. Learning experience.

People hop TS channels all the time to check if ppl are in different cities. I've seen most of the guys you listed as regular players do it often. o.0 I myself have forgotten that I was in Cherno chat after I left to go to Elektro. Shit happens.

I do agree with you that there are people that take shit personally when they are flat out wrong. *shrug* Personality defects...we all have em.


Awareness is what it accomplishes.

Either they don't join our group because of my post which shouldn't deter them because I still say in my post after the rant(which is what people focus on instead of taking it all in then replying) you can still join.

The examples you gave have nothing to do with what I am talking about at all besides the channel jumping.

I am talking about people trying to IMPRESS OTHERS!! I have posted about people trying to impress in another rant. Posted in this one about people trying to IMPRESS. That is the whole point I am trying to make.

What happened to just normal enjoying the game and getting the experience why does everything have to be a pissing contest!! I don't get why people are trying to counter argue "new players don't know anything cut them some slack" thats not what I said at all.

I am not against new players playing with us. We do it all the time we did it today. Did it yesterday, the day before.




Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-30 02:22:17
July 30 2012 02:22 GMT
#4543
On July 30 2012 10:24 Charger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 10:07 Shelke14 wrote:
On July 30 2012 10:05 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Is the teamliquid server still down? Can't seem to find it for some reason.


same


Says offline in the OP. Although I don't know why it's down.


I know tofu said it was down because it got thunderdomed, but that was many hours ago. I guess it's still down
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 30 2012 02:23 GMT
#4544
On July 30 2012 11:15 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 11:06 oZii wrote:
So apparently on the Server where we placed most of our camp. We have a rival crew that we keep battling back and forth with for vehicles. Today was alot of fun.


Let me in your group, I wanna battle groups!

To be serious, I'm starting to get a hang of things in this game and was in my first shoot out the other day! It was 2v1, they had me pinned down in a barn, I was able to prone out the back with my Lee and killed the first guy. Went back in the barn, as I looked out and shot, it hit the side of the door...................... Guy shoots back and kills me

If any groups need help, I'd more than gladly join and kill some people! I usually play solo running around the main cities trying to listen to gun fire, I don't kill people if they only have a hatchet, crowbar etc.. unless they are aggressive towards me in a manner I think will get me killed.



Yea man sure if we are on you can join. Kty and Valshus joined and helped us today.
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
July 30 2012 02:49 GMT
#4545
I am getting crazy amount of artifacting since patch update... put my settings down from max to normal and it went away... but now its coming back a lot. Is my graphics card dieing or is this happening to other people lol.

As a noob update for the day:

Found my first heli wreck (actually found 2!). Also found my first sniper LM AWS but the scope was night vision, but later in the day I found a DMR in the firehouse in Elek. I hopped servers after camping with it for a while and it disappeared (first time I lost loot like that -_-).

Best part of the day was finding a bicycle! Holy shit these are fast as hell, I can't imagine vehicles being much faster lol. Fun day with a lot of firsts. O and killed someone with an M16 with grenade launcher... didn't know how to use the GN though.
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Perplex
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1693 Posts
July 30 2012 02:54 GMT
#4546
I'm really new to DayZ.. and I can't figure out for the life of me how to connect to TL's server. I've just been playing on random servers but I'd like to play on the TL one
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24238059
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
July 30 2012 03:16 GMT
#4547
On July 30 2012 11:54 Perplex wrote:
I'm really new to DayZ.. and I can't figure out for the life of me how to connect to TL's server. I've just been playing on random servers but I'd like to play on the TL one


Filter US 382 and join away! If you don't want to get killed by other TLers make sure to join teamspeak. There will be another TL server too but the owners are switching the hosting so it's unavailable.
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Perplex
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1693 Posts
July 30 2012 03:18 GMT
#4548
On July 30 2012 12:16 Charger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 11:54 Perplex wrote:
I'm really new to DayZ.. and I can't figure out for the life of me how to connect to TL's server. I've just been playing on random servers but I'd like to play on the TL one


Filter US 382 and join away! If you don't want to get killed by other TLers make sure to join teamspeak. There will be another TL server too but the owners are switching the hosting so it's unavailable.


Great thanks! I just made it into a city and was overrun by zombies because I can't see anything.. I think i'll wait until tomorrow and then try again to find some weapons
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24238059
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 30 2012 03:48 GMT
#4549
On July 30 2012 11:23 oZii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 11:15 Shelke14 wrote:
On July 30 2012 11:06 oZii wrote:
So apparently on the Server where we placed most of our camp. We have a rival crew that we keep battling back and forth with for vehicles. Today was alot of fun.


Let me in your group, I wanna battle groups!

To be serious, I'm starting to get a hang of things in this game and was in my first shoot out the other day! It was 2v1, they had me pinned down in a barn, I was able to prone out the back with my Lee and killed the first guy. Went back in the barn, as I looked out and shot, it hit the side of the door...................... Guy shoots back and kills me

If any groups need help, I'd more than gladly join and kill some people! I usually play solo running around the main cities trying to listen to gun fire, I don't kill people if they only have a hatchet, crowbar etc.. unless they are aggressive towards me in a manner I think will get me killed.



Yea man sure if we are on you can join. Kty and Valshus joined and helped us today.


Confirming that Val is amazing. You didn't even ask for confirmation, I just feel the need to chime in and plug the guy whenever I get the chance.

Ok so day 2 of dayz story time for me. I got jinnjuice, one of my friends to get the game and we went to town. So I'm working my way down from NWAF where I logged out yesterday when I come across a tractor. AWESOME! I hop in it and it's magic fairy fun time, until it randomly explodes driving down the middle of the road and I die. Fuck... So through the course of a shit ton of respawns and shenans Jin and I have managed to kill around 70 combined total zeds on our current characters and I've picked up a lee and he has a revolver (I have a revolver, just no ammo lol). If we can find some matches we'll be good to go on meat as well since both of us are carrying like 3 meat pieces. Jin glitched out and lost his AKM somewhere down the line. Very sad. I also experienced my first pvp action when I was immediately hatched right after spawning into a new server. Only lost a revolver, but damn I was pissed. This concludes a jumbled account of day 2 ((I'm sorry tofu! I lost all the stuff we got the first day T_T))

P.S. No compass fucking blows.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
July 30 2012 03:51 GMT
#4550
On July 30 2012 11:49 Pufftrees wrote:
I am getting crazy amount of artifacting since patch update... put my settings down from max to normal and it went away... but now its coming back a lot. Is my graphics card dieing or is this happening to other people lol.

As a noob update for the day:

Found my first heli wreck (actually found 2!). Also found my first sniper LM AWS but the scope was night vision, but later in the day I found a DMR in the firehouse in Elek. I hopped servers after camping with it for a while and it disappeared (first time I lost loot like that -_-).

Best part of the day was finding a bicycle! Holy shit these are fast as hell, I can't imagine vehicles being much faster lol. Fun day with a lot of firsts. O and killed someone with an M16 with grenade launcher... didn't know how to use the GN though.


Hey for the artifacting go into the profile in your ArmA II documents under YOUR name in game, change "sceneComplexity" in a notepad file from whatever to "100000" Been a problem post the newer patches but that fix works for me.

Fuck had an epic day. Friend jacks a bus from someone who got out trying to kill him, in the bus we find 2 silenced MP5's and 7 DMR mags. I get shot driving the bus from Cherno past Elektro, go down to 2k health, getting tremors and can't see worth shit. Manage to get transfused around 1.6k after I bandage with 3 people shooting at us.

Go scavenging for weapons, keep in mind between the 3 of us I'm unarmed, one friend has a Makarov, other has an M4 with about 16 rounds left. Hit the fucking jackpot, find 2 Kobra's with 7 clips of ammo, some G17 ammo, a PDW, another M4 and a fuckton of STANAG rounds. End up hiding the bus for the night with full fuel, 3 jerry cans, and a random double barreled shotgun.

Glorious day out on the town.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
drumsetjunky
Profile Joined May 2011
United States136 Posts
July 30 2012 03:57 GMT
#4551
On July 30 2012 11:21 oZii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 11:05 drumsetjunky wrote:
On July 30 2012 09:55 oZii wrote:
On July 30 2012 08:51 Aldehyde wrote:
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
If you press "W" twice it makes you run faster!

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!


What are you trying to say because it feels like you're trying to say that new players should just shut the fuck up which, to me, is weird. They're new, obviously they will feel good when they learn new shit.
If it annoys you, mute them.


Read the last part of my post. I am saying that people should stop trying to impress people. Just play and have fun thats not what is happening many times. I didnt specify and say all new players are like this.

Our group plays with new people all the time. Its simple stuff like Spartacus creates High Traffic channels With Names like NWAF, Stary, Elektro ETC.

Guy in Elektro comes to Stary Channel because thats where most of the people are at the time and asks is anyone in Elektro o.O. wtf. That doesn't even make sense.

Just play along is all I am saying. What happens is new guy joins along and starts spewing knowledge about DayZ like we havent played it before. Then they get a attitude when you try to correct them.

Ask anyone that has played with me I am not a Dick at all. We always play with new people. It just makes it less frustrating when people stop trying to act like they have to impress to play with us. We don't have a job application just join and play have fun.



Because going on a rant-fest really accomplishes a lot.

I know that for a lot of people when they get into their first big engagement, fire fight, etc...THEY ARE EXCITED!! NERVOUS!! SCARED TO SHIT!!!.....catch em a break jesus...you were a noob once too. They are going to yell, they are going to clutter the chat, they are going to do dumb shit and probably get themselves sniped. Learning experience.

People hop TS channels all the time to check if ppl are in different cities. I've seen most of the guys you listed as regular players do it often. o.0 I myself have forgotten that I was in Cherno chat after I left to go to Elektro. Shit happens.

I do agree with you that there are people that take shit personally when they are flat out wrong. *shrug* Personality defects...we all have em.


Awareness is what it accomplishes.

Either they don't join our group because of my post which shouldn't deter them because I still say in my post after the rant(which is what people focus on instead of taking it all in then replying) you can still join.

The examples you gave have nothing to do with what I am talking about at all besides the channel jumping.

I am talking about people trying to IMPRESS OTHERS!! I have posted about people trying to impress in another rant. Posted in this one about people trying to IMPRESS. That is the whole point I am trying to make.

What happened to just normal enjoying the game and getting the experience why does everything have to be a pissing contest!! I don't get why people are trying to counter argue "new players don't know anything cut them some slack" thats not what I said at all.

I am not against new players playing with us. We do it all the time we did it today. Did it yesterday, the day before.







I get what you're saying and agree with you for the most part....You just took like 3-4 posts to actually refine your point where it was intelligible. If you're going to try and raise awareness...avoid rants...dicks like me won't really care what you have to say if you don't express it in a way that people can understand.
I appreciate that many are so willing to team up and play with other TL'ers. I've had nothing but good experiences on the Team Liquid TS and DayZ servers.
www.drumsetjunky.com -- www.twitter.com/drumsetjunky
ShyB0x
Profile Joined February 2011
United States37 Posts
July 30 2012 04:18 GMT
#4552
I'm looking for people to play with. If anyone is down to add another PM me or hit me up on Teamspeak
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
July 30 2012 04:26 GMT
#4553
So i accently throw a grenade, but thats ok, cause ill just run away right?? nope, my guy decides not to move a fucking step, and get blown up.... u dont wanna know what i lost
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 30 2012 04:42 GMT
#4554
Lol so I get disconnected in a barn on a server so I hop onto another server. Spawn in and BOOM, dead body in front of me, czech backpack with a double barreled shotgun in it, map, matches, ammo. I looted it and left hahaha. I feel like a scumbag, dude is gonna get back to an assault backpack with soda/like 6 makarov mags in it hahahaha
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
July 30 2012 04:47 GMT
#4555
OMFG now i ran almost all the way back to my body, then got teliported back to the coast...
¯\_(☺)_/¯
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-30 05:35:12
July 30 2012 05:01 GMT
#4556
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
"If you flank them around the side you might be able to get them"

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!


You seriously need to behave. Mr.Leet guy that knows everything dayZ related.
ps: i dont give a rat's ass what u said in ur last post about this.
ps2: ive seen oZii write the same thing, it gets boring to read.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
July 30 2012 05:11 GMT
#4557
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
"If you flank them around the side you might be able to get them"

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!


Well, this doesn't deter me from getting on TS and playing with your little exclusive group at all.


Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
July 30 2012 05:20 GMT
#4558
FUCK! Just broke my leg and need someone to run me a auto injector!! I would be forever in your debt!! I'm near eleckro if anyone wants to message me... Dammit, I don't want this one to die!
zZygote
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada898 Posts
July 30 2012 05:40 GMT
#4559
So here's my Day Z day:

I get recruited into a squad (not in game, through a forum) and we roll out on fresh guys. Throughout the way since we were separated, I find myself a czech bp in a grocery store, and a double-barrell with 5 mags, and tons of supplies while I was at Cherno. I got out after ransacking the grocery store and headed North. After some barns, farms and a couple little towns I decide to go to Zug castle and looted myself a compass, watch, map and a box of matches (SCORE!). The server being relatively full now, we decide to meet up near Stary and I had to say that they were much more well off than I...

2 members with ghillies, 1 AS50, 1 M107
1 member with a M4CCO
1 member that found 12 DMR mags from a tent, and had a M248

Needless to say, they had bigger guns than I... T_T

We all logged out after running across a field aggroing 12 zeds and called it a night in a dark forest... Tomorrow... we HUNT.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-30 05:47:47
July 30 2012 05:42 GMT
#4560
Ok was just watching a stream and they went to land the helicopter on the international helicopter. He didnt land all the way on the hotel. Dude gets out with a PARACHUTE! WTF Didnt know that was in the game too. Sweet.


PS3: The white knights can't let it die. lol. Already forgotten ffswowsucks and praetorian time to move on now. Will rant again if I feel like k. Appreciate the feedback o.O
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.