• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8922 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 227

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
Aldehyde
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden939 Posts
July 29 2012 23:51 GMT
#4521
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
If you press "W" twice it makes you run faster!

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!


What are you trying to say because it feels like you're trying to say that new players should just shut the fuck up which, to me, is weird. They're new, obviously they will feel good when they learn new shit.
If it annoys you, mute them.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
July 29 2012 23:53 GMT
#4522
Day Z doesnt work very well in large groups. When shit is going down, people need to shut the fuck up.
twitch.tv/medrea
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 23:54:27
July 29 2012 23:53 GMT
#4523
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
"If you flank them around the side you might be able to get them"

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!

Korv and I have been playing for a long time, but if you roll with us expect to get aggroed by every zombie in town and Korv and I to throw flares and fire rifles at one another. Also don't get in a car with DarkEnergy. Ever.

TLDR: not all vets are equally competent haha.
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
July 29 2012 23:54 GMT
#4524
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
"If you flank them around the side you might be able to get them"

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!


WAAAAAHHH STOP BEING NEW AND ENJOYING THINGS

GOD WHY CAN'T EVERYONE BE AS JADED AND TACTICOOL AS ME ;_;
drumsetjunky
Profile Joined May 2011
United States136 Posts
July 29 2012 23:58 GMT
#4525
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
"If you flank them around the side you might be able to get them"

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!



Holy Fuck....what the hell are you ranting about?!?!?!?!?

This is irritating!!

I just don't get it!


^_^
www.drumsetjunky.com -- www.twitter.com/drumsetjunky
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
July 30 2012 00:03 GMT
#4526
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
"If you flank them around the side you might be able to get them"

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!



why are you being a douche to new players? this is a tough game to get into, and if everyone was like you, no one would want to play lol
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
July 30 2012 00:03 GMT
#4527
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
"If you flank them around the side you might be able to get them"

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!

Dude, where do I find tanks in this game?

But seriously you seem to complain alot on here about this and I next to never see you on TS and when I do you're in a channel with 3-4 people but that may just be timezone differences.

Even when I'm on TS then I don't see many new people cause many problems sure they may ask some retarded questions at times but who else are they going to learn from? As long as they don't spam chat (especially during a fire fight) which I haven't had a problem with yet they're doing no harm.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-30 00:50:17
July 30 2012 00:39 GMT
#4528
All he is saying is that when you are a nub be sensitive to the fact that other people need to hear things.
twitch.tv/medrea
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 30 2012 00:48 GMT
#4529
On July 30 2012 09:39 Medrea wrote:
All he is saying is that when you are a nub be sensitive to the fact that other people need to ehar things.


Bingo! this guy gets it.

Several places in my post says we dont mind playing with new people. There is a time to talk and ask questions and there is a time to let us kill the guy killing everyone then ask questions later.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
July 30 2012 00:50 GMT
#4530
I hate finding my own typo's in other people's quotes.

He wasn't whining guys.
twitch.tv/medrea
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-30 00:56:37
July 30 2012 00:55 GMT
#4531
On July 30 2012 08:51 Aldehyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
If you press "W" twice it makes you run faster!

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!


What are you trying to say because it feels like you're trying to say that new players should just shut the fuck up which, to me, is weird. They're new, obviously they will feel good when they learn new shit.
If it annoys you, mute them.


Read the last part of my post. I am saying that people should stop trying to impress people. Just play and have fun thats not what is happening many times. I didnt specify and say all new players are like this.

Our group plays with new people all the time. Its simple stuff like Spartacus creates High Traffic channels With Names like NWAF, Stary, Elektro ETC.

Guy in Elektro comes to Stary Channel because thats where most of the people are at the time and asks is anyone in Elektro o.O. wtf. That doesn't even make sense.

Just play along is all I am saying. What happens is new guy joins along and starts spewing knowledge about DayZ like we havent played it before. Then they get a attitude when you try to correct them.

Ask anyone that has played with me I am not a Dick at all. We always play with new people. It just makes it less frustrating when people stop trying to act like they have to impress to play with us. We don't have a job application just join and play have fun.
Aldehyde
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden939 Posts
July 30 2012 00:58 GMT
#4532
On July 30 2012 09:55 oZii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 08:51 Aldehyde wrote:
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
If you press "W" twice it makes you run faster!

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!


What are you trying to say because it feels like you're trying to say that new players should just shut the fuck up which, to me, is weird. They're new, obviously they will feel good when they learn new shit.
If it annoys you, mute them.


Read the last part of my post. I am saying that people should stop trying to impress people. Just play and have fun thats not what is happening many times. I didnt specify and say all new players are like this.

Our group plays with new people all the time. Its simple stuff like Spartacus creates High Traffic channels With Names like NWAF, Stary, Elektro ETC.

Guy in Elektro comes to Stary Channel because thats where most of the people are at the time and asks is anyone in Elektro o.O. wtf. That doesn't even make sense.

Just play along is all I am saying. What happens is new guy joins along and starts spewing knowledge about DayZ like we havent played it before. Then they get a attitude when you try to correct them.

Ask anyone that has played with me I am not a Dick at all. We always play with new people. It just makes it less frustrating when people stop trying to act like they have to impress to play with us. We don't have a job application just join and play have fun.


Okay, but that didn't really come across in your first post to me. So never mind me then : ) Haven't been on the TS or the server linked here in the thread, don't know the situation.
chroniX
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
517 Posts
July 30 2012 01:01 GMT
#4533
Why does it take forever to load?


"Creating Character.."
"Loading..."

For 10 minutes...
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
July 30 2012 01:05 GMT
#4534
Is the teamliquid server still down? Can't seem to find it for some reason.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
July 30 2012 01:07 GMT
#4535
On July 30 2012 10:05 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Is the teamliquid server still down? Can't seem to find it for some reason.


same
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
July 30 2012 01:13 GMT
#4536
On July 30 2012 10:01 chroniX wrote:
Why does it take forever to load?


"Creating Character.."
"Loading..."

For 10 minutes...


Because alpha. Really not more complex than that. All games go through this stage.
twitch.tv/medrea
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
July 30 2012 01:24 GMT
#4537
On July 30 2012 10:07 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 10:05 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Is the teamliquid server still down? Can't seem to find it for some reason.


same


Says offline in the OP. Although I don't know why it's down.
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Fzero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1503 Posts
July 30 2012 01:38 GMT
#4538
I've been playing since the steam sale and I've yet to get to group with anyone. I'm on like my 5th spawn, had this one alive for 4 days now though. Just running circles around stary area for helicopters and checking stary now and again for players. Haven't seen another player in 2 days though.

I really have no idea what I'm doing or why I don't see anyone, but it's still pretty fun/scary at the moment.
Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
drumsetjunky
Profile Joined May 2011
United States136 Posts
July 30 2012 02:05 GMT
#4539
On July 30 2012 09:55 oZii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 08:51 Aldehyde wrote:
On July 30 2012 08:46 oZii wrote:
oZii, Maestro, Carmon, Killerz, Stevarius, Anesthetic, bK-, Mani, Jochan, Korv, DarkEnergy, Spartacus, Shootemup, Tofucake, Dense12, Nick Damien, Slow Motion, Emulator, Ghazi, if I forgot someone that is a regular my apologize.

If you see any of these people playing they have been playing for At the minimum of a month. WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

I know people get on tofu's group for private channel but I am starting to not blame them.

This is irritating!!

New(ish) Player joins TS:
"Whats the Range on the Lee Einfield?"
Question is answered kindly

2 minutes later in middle of gun fight.
New(ish) player:
If you press "W" twice it makes you run faster!

Holy Fuck Just play and enjoy with the group have fun. Just because you have gotten a AS50 doesn't make you pro.

What is with DayZ and people trying to impress other people just to play with them. I just don't get it!


What are you trying to say because it feels like you're trying to say that new players should just shut the fuck up which, to me, is weird. They're new, obviously they will feel good when they learn new shit.
If it annoys you, mute them.


Read the last part of my post. I am saying that people should stop trying to impress people. Just play and have fun thats not what is happening many times. I didnt specify and say all new players are like this.

Our group plays with new people all the time. Its simple stuff like Spartacus creates High Traffic channels With Names like NWAF, Stary, Elektro ETC.

Guy in Elektro comes to Stary Channel because thats where most of the people are at the time and asks is anyone in Elektro o.O. wtf. That doesn't even make sense.

Just play along is all I am saying. What happens is new guy joins along and starts spewing knowledge about DayZ like we havent played it before. Then they get a attitude when you try to correct them.

Ask anyone that has played with me I am not a Dick at all. We always play with new people. It just makes it less frustrating when people stop trying to act like they have to impress to play with us. We don't have a job application just join and play have fun.



Because going on a rant-fest really accomplishes a lot.

I know that for a lot of people when they get into their first big engagement, fire fight, etc...THEY ARE EXCITED!! NERVOUS!! SCARED TO SHIT!!!.....catch em a break jesus...you were a noob once too. They are going to yell, they are going to clutter the chat, they are going to do dumb shit and probably get themselves sniped. Learning experience.

People hop TS channels all the time to check if ppl are in different cities. I've seen most of the guys you listed as regular players do it often. o.0 I myself have forgotten that I was in Cherno chat after I left to go to Elektro. Shit happens.

I do agree with you that there are people that take shit personally when they are flat out wrong. *shrug* Personality defects...we all have em.
www.drumsetjunky.com -- www.twitter.com/drumsetjunky
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 30 2012 02:06 GMT
#4540
So apparently on the Server where we placed most of our camp. We have a rival crew that we keep battling back and forth with for vehicles. Today was alot of fun.
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko380
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4781
XaKoH 272
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns35464
singsing2028
Coldzera 694
Happy435
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax281
ToD33
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 36
• StrangeGG 21
• Adnapsc2 9
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
43m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 43m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.