• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:19
CEST 13:19
KST 20:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 225

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 223 224 225 226 227 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
hagon
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom556 Posts
July 29 2012 17:34 GMT
#4481
On July 29 2012 23:49 Conti wrote:
Hmm, got a noob question: Is there a point to playing solo? As far as I know, you need another guy to give you a blood transfusion, and without that there's no sensible way of regaining blood, right? I mean, if you're low on blood you'd need, like, 10 meat or something to get back on track. That seems kind of tedious.


I play solo alot. I suppose in some ways it can be quite tedious, and sometimes you find yourself very limited by being just 1 gun. But in terms of the exhilaration, the adrenalin, you experience in combat it is amazing. No one has your back. If you die there are no friends who will finish off your killers, pick up the good items you had and give them back to you. Even if you get knocked out, or lose too much blood, you are in a seriously bad position. This means that all your decisions, even ones that can seem quite inconsequential, are enormously important. Personally I quite like the play style, although its obviously not for everyone.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 29 2012 17:36 GMT
#4482
Lee Einfield has Mil-Dots
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 17:54:07
July 29 2012 17:53 GMT
#4483
Beware!!!

Don't get thunderdomed

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/50551-thunderdomed/

[image loading]

[image loading]
NEXUS6
Profile Joined July 2011
United States413 Posts
July 29 2012 18:03 GMT
#4484
I was watching some random Day Z streamer when his whole group and him got ported to the thunderdome thing. Honestly, it wasn't even funny. hackers are trying too hard nowadays
KorvMoij
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden327 Posts
July 29 2012 18:34 GMT
#4485
Welcome to US 382 Thunderdome, Sponsored by E-Sports.

http://imgur.com/a/sX73O
[KM]
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
July 29 2012 18:44 GMT
#4486
On my first trip to Starry and NW airfield with this life. Left STarry and headed NW.

Found my first heli wreck... grabbed my first sniped also! L85 something AWS.

But... I am kind of lost. No freaking clue where I am. I just ran up on this old stone castle looking thing (like a fort thats been abandoned).

Anyone know the location of this place? lol
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 18:46:18
July 29 2012 18:44 GMT
#4487
On July 30 2012 03:44 Pufftrees wrote:
On my first trip to Starry and NW airfield with this life. Left STarry and headed NW.

Found my first heli wreck... grabbed my first sniped also! L85 something AWS.

But... I am kind of lost. No freaking clue where I am. I just ran up on this old stone castle looking thing (like a fort thats been abandoned).

Anyone know the location of this place? lol


Puff, we must play together. I just started playing :D

Edit: Is server down?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
July 29 2012 18:46 GMT
#4488
\o/

I think when this life ends I will start fresh on the TL server.
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 18:47:32
July 29 2012 18:46 GMT
#4489
On July 30 2012 03:44 Pufftrees wrote:
On my first trip to Starry and NW airfield with this life. Left STarry and headed NW.

Found my first heli wreck... grabbed my first sniped also! L85 something AWS.

But... I am kind of lost. No freaking clue where I am. I just ran up on this old stone castle looking thing (like a fort thats been abandoned).

Anyone know the location of this place? lol

Devils Castle I'm guessing providing you went north. If you made a boo boo and went south you're probably at Zub.

Got a compass or map?
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
July 29 2012 18:52 GMT
#4490
Just logged back in and yea its Devil's Castle (forgot you get general location info on login).

Amazing how bad you can get lost when you are headed on a 20 minute run and you spark up some Maui Wowie (and then see a heli way off in the distance).

Thanks
Chance favors the prepared mind.
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
July 29 2012 19:03 GMT
#4491
What server are you european guys playing on? I always just join a random german server, but some teamplay could be fun
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
July 29 2012 19:05 GMT
#4492
On July 30 2012 04:03 green.at wrote:
What server are you european guys playing on? I always just join a random german server, but some teamplay could be fun

Teamliquid server ! :D. Playing with ping ain't too bad, I've yet to notice any problem with it.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
July 29 2012 19:08 GMT
#4493
On July 30 2012 04:05 Benjef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 04:03 green.at wrote:
What server are you european guys playing on? I always just join a random german server, but some teamplay could be fun

Teamliquid server ! :D. Playing with ping ain't too bad, I've yet to notice any problem with it.


yeah but endless loading is no fun... or is everyone just doing something else for 30min? ^^
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
July 29 2012 19:09 GMT
#4494
On July 30 2012 04:08 green.at wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 04:05 Benjef wrote:
On July 30 2012 04:03 green.at wrote:
What server are you european guys playing on? I always just join a random german server, but some teamplay could be fun

Teamliquid server ! :D. Playing with ping ain't too bad, I've yet to notice any problem with it.


yeah but endless loading is no fun... or is everyone just doing something else for 30min? ^^

Load time is next to nothing, I insta load into the TL server.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
July 29 2012 19:17 GMT
#4495
So where do most the tl people hang out on the tl server?
¯\_(☺)_/¯
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
July 29 2012 19:18 GMT
#4496
everywhere :O
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
ZaaaaaM
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1828 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 19:19:08
July 29 2012 19:19 GMT
#4497
On July 30 2012 03:44 Pufftrees wrote:
On my first trip to Starry and NW airfield with this life. Left STarry and headed NW.

Found my first heli wreck... grabbed my first sniped also! L85 something AWS.

But... I am kind of lost. No freaking clue where I am. I just ran up on this old stone castle looking thing (like a fort thats been abandoned).

Anyone know the location of this place? lol

L85 isnt a sniper rifle.. One of the best weapons in the game tho because of its ridiculous thermal sight.
no dude, the question
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
July 29 2012 19:24 GMT
#4498
On July 30 2012 04:19 ZaaaaaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 03:44 Pufftrees wrote:
On my first trip to Starry and NW airfield with this life. Left STarry and headed NW.

Found my first heli wreck... grabbed my first sniped also! L85 something AWS.

But... I am kind of lost. No freaking clue where I am. I just ran up on this old stone castle looking thing (like a fort thats been abandoned).

Anyone know the location of this place? lol

L85 isnt a sniper rifle.. One of the best weapons in the game tho because of its ridiculous thermal sight.

One of the best weapons in the game? I would not even call it a weapon due to how crappy the actual gun is. L85AWS is a rifle that has an identity crisis between a sniper rifle with zeroing and a assault rifle. All in all you can't actually defend yourself with it because it is that bad. Thermal sight is good but I only would carry it around if I plan on going into populated cities. So do yourself a favor and pickup m107 or AS50 if you want to snipe something.
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 19:40:42
July 29 2012 19:39 GMT
#4499
On July 30 2012 04:09 Benjef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 04:08 green.at wrote:
On July 30 2012 04:05 Benjef wrote:
On July 30 2012 04:03 green.at wrote:
What server are you european guys playing on? I always just join a random german server, but some teamplay could be fun

Teamliquid server ! :D. Playing with ping ain't too bad, I've yet to notice any problem with it.


yeah but endless loading is no fun... or is everyone just doing something else for 30min? ^^

Load time is next to nothing, I insta load into the TL server.


ok i'll (edit: _try_) after tsl, but when i tried to join some random US server it just stuck on "loading" for ages.
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 29 2012 19:45 GMT
#4500
On July 30 2012 04:24 bK- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 04:19 ZaaaaaM wrote:
On July 30 2012 03:44 Pufftrees wrote:
On my first trip to Starry and NW airfield with this life. Left STarry and headed NW.

Found my first heli wreck... grabbed my first sniped also! L85 something AWS.

But... I am kind of lost. No freaking clue where I am. I just ran up on this old stone castle looking thing (like a fort thats been abandoned).

Anyone know the location of this place? lol

L85 isnt a sniper rifle.. One of the best weapons in the game tho because of its ridiculous thermal sight.

One of the best weapons in the game? I would not even call it a weapon due to how crappy the actual gun is. L85AWS is a rifle that has an identity crisis between a sniper rifle with zeroing and a assault rifle. All in all you can't actually defend yourself with it because it is that bad. Thermal sight is good but I only would carry it around if I plan on going into populated cities. So do yourself a favor and pickup m107 or AS50 if you want to snipe something.



This I use to really like the gun. The thermal is good but the gun is crappy. You pretty much have to zero for every range you want to shoot.
Prev 1 223 224 225 226 227 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
XaKoH 264
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2028
Coldzera 701
Happy370
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax239
ToD52
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 34
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 10
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
41m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 41m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.