• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:56
CEST 09:56
KST 16:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9155 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 74

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 93 Next
TriZen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England219 Posts
August 28 2012 14:49 GMT
#1461
Guild Wars 2 ‏@GuildWars2
We are aware of some conectivity issues within the EU region. Please bear with us while our team looks into the problem. ^AT
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite


First update from GW2 since it went down: hopefully doesn't take too long!
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-28 14:50:45
August 28 2012 14:50 GMT
#1462
See TriZen is on the ball ^^^^^^

It's the standard log in bug due to capacity of everyone loggin in again, the servers are live, but there is 10000s of people trying to login is the problem. So keep trying or try every 5 minutes is the best hope. =p
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
August 28 2012 14:54 GMT
#1463
Poor bastards, I guess I if I try really hard I can consider myself lucky for being stuck at work for another three hours. It's kind a depressing coming home after work day and your buddies have gained +10 levels on you while you were at work sigh. I guess the game will last longer for me.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-28 15:20:51
August 28 2012 15:00 GMT
#1464
I'm in... or at least I least I was able to get the game going but I can't press play -.-

@TriZen I should be in there too :/

edit: okay NOW I'm in for real :s
TriZen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England219 Posts
August 28 2012 15:01 GMT
#1465
The ID's for guild invites I can find from last 15 or so pages! Getting quite bored.. Thank god for MLG VODs :D

Valenius.2157
TriZeN.1495
DoXa.3492
Zealotfriend.2943
Jandos.9785
JFourRyze.6324
Cluster.7218
Gandling.6147
Labbetuss.1670
Lenwe.8706
fosca.9428
Knutzi.9860
AnHo.4315
nucleo.5047
Bumblebee.4217
Arkhaz
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany89 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-28 15:49:12
August 28 2012 15:06 GMT
#1466
I'd like an invite as well.

Arkhaz.1265

well cant login at the moment -.-
napalmion
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland96 Posts
August 28 2012 15:17 GMT
#1467
yo so I played some and I think I have better idea + I have semi pro background from wow pvp so you might find my insight useful picking class

mesmer and elementalists are ok classes, many ppl seem to say buff they they weak etc but those two are definitely ones that have high skill cap and the better you are and your understanding of mechanics in pvp the better ownage you can make, I was snaping necks today and opened on elementalist thinking "nomnomnom another clueless cloth for my daggers" and as soon as he got out of my initial stun I had to chase him for 2 minutes(half the map) because I think he used everysingle spell he had, and when I finally got him I had 10% hp left and he wasnt even unloading on me just trying to escape using defensive spells, needless to say I am still noob and ate too many stuff anyway and couldv gotten him faster if played more optimally

but yeah those two are a little more complicated and may seem weak in hands of unskilled players

I think engineers might be fun and seem dangerous but cant really say much because they are like ufo to me I just unload and get the fuck out of their range/their turrets and dodge really big booms, it feels like its tactical and defensive profession tho

Thiefs <3 this is what I am playing right now, I have switched everything to make it max dmg/crit as I have noticed it has plenty of escape mechanisms if built correctly I have 14k hp well its not noob friendly but the amount of damage I make is insane unfortunatelly if I get opened by good thief without cd open for escape I am dead usually I am playing doube dagger /crossbow I can move very fast throught the map, catch anyone, and deal obscure amounts of damage I can hit for 10k with initial stun plenty of debuffs and a lot of follow up theres many different variations but I dont feel qualified to describe them yet

Warriors these guys seem to have a lot of hp and hit super hard, you can tell good warriors from bad ones and the better ones wreck havock, arena net did a good job making that class as it feels exacly like that charging doing big bad things to you, would be perfect for some ppl I bet ; )

hunters not much to say yet except thats one of my favourite targets with thief, they dish a ton of damage if unchecked and I think they can handle me one vs one or escape but I am yet to see that

warlocks, I think its complicated profession and I dont yet fully understand but I dont feel like I have to because right now I rape them before they can start to snowball and turn fight around which had happen when I was playing mesmer before

BAM : ) gl hf



FEAR is your compass
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
August 28 2012 15:22 GMT
#1468
On August 29 2012 00:01 TriZen wrote:
The ID's for guild invites I can find from last 15 or so pages! Getting quite bored.. Thank god for MLG VODs :D

Valenius.2157
TriZeN.1495
DoXa.3492
Zealotfriend.2943
Jandos.9785
JFourRyze.6324
Cluster.7218
Gandling.6147
Labbetuss.1670
Lenwe.8706
fosca.9428
Knutzi.9860
AnHo.4315
nucleo.5047
Bumblebee.4217

i was forgotten T_T
Chun-li since ST
TriZen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England219 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-28 15:38:06
August 28 2012 15:23 GMT
#1469
Aha I couldn't find anymore! I think the guild peoples have a list saved anyway including all!

Lesrah
Profile Joined November 2010
Portugal110 Posts
August 28 2012 15:26 GMT
#1470
Im in guys, after 1 hour of trying to get in.. Have you guys get in or still getting error?
Labbetuss
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway568 Posts
August 28 2012 15:29 GMT
#1471
Still stuck at login at the moment since they updated with that new build T_T
MKP | HerO | Taeja | NonY | Creator | NesTea | Bomber | Mvp | Prime 4 ever
snow2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany2073 Posts
August 28 2012 15:46 GMT
#1472
duh, 12gb download already.

I googled the size and it said 4gb for the beta. Well, at least i didn't try to install it on my SSD.
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
August 28 2012 15:49 GMT
#1473
On August 29 2012 00:17 napalmion wrote:
yo so I played some and I think I have better idea + I have semi pro background from wow pvp so you might find my insight useful picking class
+ Show Spoiler +

mesmer and elementalists are ok classes, many ppl seem to say buff they they weak etc but those two are definitely ones that have high skill cap and the better you are and your understanding of mechanics in pvp the better ownage you can make, I was snaping necks today and opened on elementalist thinking "nomnomnom another clueless cloth for my daggers" and as soon as he got out of my initial stun I had to chase him for 2 minutes(half the map) because I think he used everysingle spell he had, and when I finally got him I had 10% hp left and he wasnt even unloading on me just trying to escape using defensive spells, needless to say I am still noob and ate too many stuff anyway and couldv gotten him faster if played more optimally

but yeah those two are a little more complicated and may seem weak in hands of unskilled players

I think engineers might be fun and seem dangerous but cant really say much because they are like ufo to me I just unload and get the fuck out of their range/their turrets and dodge really big booms, it feels like its tactical and defensive profession tho

Thiefs <3 this is what I am playing right now, I have switched everything to make it max dmg/crit as I have noticed it has plenty of escape mechanisms if built correctly I have 14k hp well its not noob friendly but the amount of damage I make is insane unfortunatelly if I get opened by good thief without cd open for escape I am dead usually I am playing doube dagger /crossbow I can move very fast throught the map, catch anyone, and deal obscure amounts of damage I can hit for 10k with initial stun plenty of debuffs and a lot of follow up theres many different variations but I dont feel qualified to describe them yet

Warriors these guys seem to have a lot of hp and hit super hard, you can tell good warriors from bad ones and the better ones wreck havock, arena net did a good job making that class as it feels exacly like that charging doing big bad things to you, would be perfect for some ppl I bet ; )

hunters not much to say yet except thats one of my favourite targets with thief, they dish a ton of damage if unchecked and I think they can handle me one vs one or escape but I am yet to see that

warlocks, I think its complicated profession and I dont yet fully understand but I dont feel like I have to because right now I rape them before they can start to snowball and turn fight around which had happen when I was playing mesmer before

BAM : ) gl hf





Kind a harsh not even mentioning Guardian.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
August 28 2012 16:01 GMT
#1474
Calling necromancers warlocks? Really?
Moderator
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
August 28 2012 16:02 GMT
#1475
elementalist is definitely the strongest class I think so far, they are nearly unkillable and have insane damage
chroniX
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
517 Posts
August 28 2012 16:06 GMT
#1476
chroniX.8269
WeeBee.1659 (mate)
napalmion
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland96 Posts
August 28 2012 16:18 GMT
#1477
oh yeah lol whats with that shit that I hit for 0
FEAR is your compass
napalmion
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland96 Posts
August 28 2012 16:21 GMT
#1478
sorry me wow person, funny how I think Necromancer sounds cooler than warlock and thief sounds gay but still used the other way around

edit: regarding guadians they are tough sons of bitches I dont know their skills yet very well but killing them takes longer than usual I would say its good class to start and I think it also scales pretty cool when you get better
FEAR is your compass
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
August 28 2012 16:22 GMT
#1479
On August 29 2012 01:02 Masq wrote:
elementalist is definitely the strongest class I think so far, they are nearly unkillable and have insane damage

Agree with the damage, but I think most people consider them to die pretty quickly atm.
Moderator
Deckkie
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1595 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-28 16:34:48
August 28 2012 16:34 GMT
#1480
I just got in.

edit: any server popular under the TL users?
Always look on the bright side of life
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 199
Shinee 91
Hyun 85
Killer 48
Snow 48
Hm[arnc] 46
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
sorry 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft502
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick762
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 4m
INu's Battles
4h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 4m
Replay Cast
15h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.