• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9035 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 1004

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1121 Next
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-02 12:31:46
December 02 2015 12:28 GMT
#20061
On December 02 2015 20:40 iXphobos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 18:59 Roggay wrote:
He should take example on Thorin on that matter as Thorin really doesnt care all that much about people hating him.

@Djzapz:
That's why i think he's a bad journalist.
Yes, he doesn't care about the the hate, he embraces it. That's why he keeps hating and shitting on stuff he doesn't like in his notorious way.
There's nothing wrong with stating your professional opinion, but do it in a professional way.
I think Thorin is a perfect example why e-sports journalism isn't taken seriously.

"It's just some nerds talking gaming stuff and making internet jokes while wearing suits with headphones" - E-Sports journalism 2015

I don't think not caring about the haters and "hating" is somehow related.
There is a big difference between constructive criticism and hate messages. Learning how to ignore hate messages is something you have to learn when you get famous or you'll get wrecked by it like RL. You just can't care about them / respond to them.

Also, I really don't know why people act like e-sports journalism has to be taken seriously or w/e. Who cares, you enjoy the content or you do not and you don't consume it, that's really all there is to it. Why bring big words like "professional" in it? It's not like we are trying to make it to ESPN, we don't need that. I really like guys like Thorin because there is passion instead of that bland "professionalism" that people seem to worship. Fuck that, I'd rather disagree with someone with character than listen to the same thing over and over again because they are professional.

And yes I know you can be professional and have character/be interesting, but I'm exagerating for the sake of the argument.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-02 12:40:24
December 02 2015 12:40 GMT
#20062
Yeah, Thorin on a desk is guaranteed not-funny and too-long jokes, a propensity to completely shadow other analysts (I loved having YNk and Maniac), and please, keep the troll for twitter, it's not funny during LANs.

RL is fine on a desk, but yeah, expect to have to handle cases like what happened at DH Winter...

I really prefer RedEyE as a host for CS:GO events.
LiquipediaWanderer
iXphobos
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1465 Posts
December 02 2015 12:48 GMT
#20063
On December 02 2015 21:28 Roggay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 20:40 iXphobos wrote:
On December 02 2015 18:59 Roggay wrote:
He should take example on Thorin on that matter as Thorin really doesnt care all that much about people hating him.

@Djzapz:
That's why i think he's a bad journalist.
Yes, he doesn't care about the the hate, he embraces it. That's why he keeps hating and shitting on stuff he doesn't like in his notorious way.
There's nothing wrong with stating your professional opinion, but do it in a professional way.
I think Thorin is a perfect example why e-sports journalism isn't taken seriously.

"It's just some nerds talking gaming stuff and making internet jokes while wearing suits with headphones" - E-Sports journalism 2015

Also, I really don't know why people act like e-sports journalism has to be taken seriously or w/e. Who cares, you enjoy the content or you do not and you don't consume it, that's really all there is to it. Why bring big words like "professional" in it? It's not like we are trying to make it to ESPN, we don't need that. I really like guys like Thorin because there is passion instead of that bland "professionalism" that people seem to worship. Fuck that, I'd rather disagree with someone with character than listen to the same thing over and over again because they are professional.

I agree.
I mean it's not like Thorins lack of professionalism is the only thing that's holding e-sports back from becoming really big. xD
If we start talking about (non-) professionalism in the e-sports scene we're in some serious trouble.^^
I like watching the analyst desk as it is, even if Thorin sometimes goes full retard.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
December 02 2015 13:21 GMT
#20064
On December 02 2015 21:28 Roggay wrote:

Also, I really don't know why people act like e-sports journalism has to be taken seriously or w/e. Who cares, you enjoy the content or you do not and you don't consume it, that's really all there is to it. Why bring big words like "professional" in it? It's not like we are trying to make it to ESPN, we don't need that. I really like guys like Thorin because there is passion instead of that bland "professionalism" that people seem to worship. Fuck that, I'd rather disagree with someone with character than listen to the same thing over and over again because they are professional.

And yes I know you can be professional and have character/be interesting, but I'm exagerating for the sake of the argument.


When you are at the point where people are trusting you for what you say, you have the responsibility of not saying bullshit. To me, professionalism is all about that, respecting the trust of the people that listen to / watch you, and respecting the persons / structures you talk about in that regard, because you are a leader of opinion. And thus you have the responsibility not to mislead opinion.

Everything else has nothing to do with professionalism I'd say. Verify your source(s), don't tell or spread bullshit, and that's enough for me. All the rest is a matter of opinion or preference I would say.

That's why I don't like Thorin, but I wouldn't say he's a bad "journalist". I sometimes feel he's not on point, but that can happen to anyone. I still really like his videos and some of his interviews, just hate him on the desk. The only "lack of professionalism" I'd maybe point out for him is that you have to let everyone talk on the desk, just because you've been hired by an event organiser, just as well as the guys next to you, and they've been hired for a reason, so let them talk. And I feel he fails at letting people express themselves comfortably and feel confident but not awkward, except RL. But even that is debatable and I wouldn't say this is the only reasonable way to think about this issue.

Other than that last point, that's just my personal preference, I don't like him.
LiquipediaWanderer
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
December 02 2015 14:15 GMT
#20065
On December 02 2015 20:31 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 05:46 Kipsate wrote:
The NA article made me realize something, why is it that despite CIS having such a monstrous amount of people playing that there is no superteam in CIS either(I don't count VP). Natus Vincere is the closest we get but they are always consistently tier 1.5(Lets say they are about G2 level). A region with that size should be able to produce a superteam much like the Swedish or the Danish but we don't see it.

Guardian has to carry that shit on his shoulders(does a pretty damn good job at it)but thats not enough, I thought Flamie would bring what was needed but they still fail to beat T1 teams, they can upset in Bo1s but very rarely will they beat others in Bo3.



Ideal CIS Lineup:
- GuardiaN
- flamie
- S1mple
- seized
- Edward
- starix (coach and 6th man IGL)

Thing is, s1mple already wrecks that lineup by how he behave... Also, I'd want to think about a more consistent player to switch with Edward, but sadly can't think of any... :<


Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 08:36 Djzapz wrote:
On December 02 2015 08:16 iXphobos wrote:
Thorin is a great CS analyst but an absolutely horrible journalist.
Too bad he mostly considers himself to be the latter.

There's essentially not a single good video game journalist, as far as I can tell. Why would you say Thorin is a horrible journalist, though, out of curiosity?


That there isn't a single good video game journalist doesn't mean you shouldn't expect there should be and give a free pass to bad ones :p


FTFY :p

Ideal CIS Lineup:
- GuardiaN
- flamie
- S1mple
- seized
- AdreN
- Zeus (coach and 6th man IGL)
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
December 02 2015 14:27 GMT
#20066
Zeus < starix as an IGL :<

I love AdreN, but still think he's not on the level of Edward.
LiquipediaWanderer
Kamari
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden87 Posts
December 02 2015 15:08 GMT
#20067
Been doing rather good in MM so I thought I would test out playing faceit and now I no longer think I was getting decent at the game. Holy fuck I got destroyed in all 3 placement matches I played, for instance, I peek around a corner to get some info BAM bullet between the eyes.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
December 02 2015 16:27 GMT
#20068
On December 02 2015 21:19 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 11:49 amazingxkcd wrote:
rumors of FPL in NA are surfacing. Anyone want to grind Faceit with me in premium to get to masters?

sure why not


you, me, and yamato: Road to FPL
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
December 02 2015 17:40 GMT
#20069
And I'm building my new PC as well so hopefully I won't get random bluescreens anymore.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
December 02 2015 18:31 GMT
#20070
On December 02 2015 20:31 Ragnarork wrote:
That there isn't a single good video game journalist doesn't mean you shouldn't expect there should be and give a free pass to bad ones :p

Was just wondering why he'd be singled out.

On December 02 2015 20:40 iXphobos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2015 18:59 Roggay wrote:
He should take example on Thorin on that matter as Thorin really doesnt care all that much about people hating him.

@Djzapz:
That's why i think he's a bad journalist.
Yes, he doesn't care about the the hate, he embraces it. That's why he keeps hating and shitting on stuff he doesn't like in his notorious way.
There's nothing wrong with stating your professional opinion, but do it in a professional way.
I think Thorin is a perfect example why e-sports journalism isn't taken seriously.

"It's just some nerds talking gaming stuff and making internet jokes while wearing suits with headphones" - E-Sports journalism 2015

I think your position is insanely shortsighted. The problem with journalism as a profession in the modern world is that even outside of gaming, is that journalists deal with conflicts of interests. Increasingly, journalists have their hands bound, they don't have full freedom to write any story they want - the network doesn't want to offend X or Y executive, or stakeholders, or investors, or companies which advertise on their outlet.

By turning his back, hell, by antagonizing people, Thorin proves that at least in those way he's a lot more credible, a lot more legitimate than the sea of spineless scum who call themselves journalists while making a constant effort not to offend.

Thorin is the OPPOSITE of why e-sports journalism isn't taken seriously. Videogaming in general is not taken seriously because everyone is a paid shill, or someone who's so bound by office politics they only write bullshit pieces. Thorin is childish and I'd much rather have a legit honest yet competent man-child writing articles than some dude who cynically writers top5 lists and easy page-long rags.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
December 02 2015 21:35 GMT
#20071
I really wonder why Thorin has articles on www.goldper10.com and not on a personal website if he's so independant...
LiquipediaWanderer
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 02 2015 22:58 GMT
#20072
On December 03 2015 06:35 Ragnarork wrote:
I really wonder why Thorin has articles on www.goldper10.com and not on a personal website if he's so independant...

Strictly speaking, he probably gets paid more than he would if he was simply making money off of page views on his own website. Freelance doesn't mean completely independent; he's written for other websites as well during this time and it allows him to promote his own brand rather than a brand like OnGamers as he did previously.
Writer@WriterYamato
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
December 02 2015 23:27 GMT
#20073
On December 03 2015 06:35 Ragnarork wrote:
I really wonder why Thorin has articles on www.goldper10.com and not on a personal website if he's so independant...

Freelance journalists write articles for outlets, that's what being an independent journalist is. If a journalists wrote for his own website, he'd become a blogger. Generally speaking a journalist will have other people check his work which is why you basically don't have any credible journalists (in any domain) writing on their own website. When they do, they fully recognize that what they're doing is not a "solo journalist outlet", it's a blog.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Rebs
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Pakistan10726 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-03 00:24:55
December 03 2015 00:23 GMT
#20074
On December 03 2015 08:27 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 06:35 Ragnarork wrote:
I really wonder why Thorin has articles on www.goldper10.com and not on a personal website if he's so independant...

Freelance journalists write articles for outlets, that's what being an independent journalist is. If a journalists wrote for his own website, he'd become a blogger. Generally speaking a journalist will have other people check his work which is why you basically don't have any credible journalists (in any domain) writing on their own website. When they do, they fully recognize that what they're doing is not a "solo journalist outlet", it's a blog.


I dont think at this point your going to convince someone who doesnt like Thorin about his credibility in whatever respect its being doubted. Thorin is as Thorin does either you like him/dont mind him or you dislike him and whatever your bias you will find reasons to support that.

For me hes fine, he knows the game hes been around forever and is generally correct. Hes abrasive and can get a little overbearing but thats perfectly fine with me since hes eloquent enough.

Same goes for RL. I dont care for him in a journalistic capacity, couldnt care less but hes a good host and does a decent job. Whatever drama he might be associated with doesnt matter 2 licks to me I dont have twitter and I dont read his articles. It takes more than 1 person to create drama anyway
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
December 03 2015 02:47 GMT
#20075
On December 03 2015 09:23 Rebs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 08:27 Djzapz wrote:
On December 03 2015 06:35 Ragnarork wrote:
I really wonder why Thorin has articles on www.goldper10.com and not on a personal website if he's so independant...

Freelance journalists write articles for outlets, that's what being an independent journalist is. If a journalists wrote for his own website, he'd become a blogger. Generally speaking a journalist will have other people check his work which is why you basically don't have any credible journalists (in any domain) writing on their own website. When they do, they fully recognize that what they're doing is not a "solo journalist outlet", it's a blog.


I dont think at this point your going to convince someone who doesnt like Thorin about his credibility in whatever respect its being doubted. Thorin is as Thorin does either you like him/dont mind him or you dislike him and whatever your bias you will find reasons to support that.

For me hes fine, he knows the game hes been around forever and is generally correct. Hes abrasive and can get a little overbearing but thats perfectly fine with me since hes eloquent enough.

Same goes for RL. I dont care for him in a journalistic capacity, couldnt care less but hes a good host and does a decent job. Whatever drama he might be associated with doesnt matter 2 licks to me I dont have twitter and I dont read his articles. It takes more than 1 person to create drama anyway

I don't think people are generally going to be convinced by anything, so yeah since my argument was not the embodiment of wisdom and brilliance, it probably didn't move anybody. I get that Thorin is a like him/don't like him type of figure but then again some folks just are pretty blind to the character he plays and how he's intentionally abrasive. I feel like if some folks understood that he's (by design) kind of a caricature of what he hates in the community, they might get to find him less irritating.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
December 03 2015 04:35 GMT
#20076
guys,

I'm a longtime CS player, since 1.6 days. I've played CS:GO before (120 hours on file).

anyway, I'm just coming back again. how do people enjoy this game nowadays? just join a pub?
insectoceanx
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States331 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-03 05:11:38
December 03 2015 05:10 GMT
#20077
join to tlgo group on steam. There are a lot of us on there of all skill levels, fridays is community night in NA. Just start adding the people in the thread to start with.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/teamliquidglobaloffensive

can add me, insectoceanx
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-03 09:31:38
December 03 2015 09:29 GMT
#20078
Basic way is to play MM soloQ, but can be meh. YMMV
Other than that, there's alternative ladders, like Faceit, ESEA, that kind of stuff.
Or you can join the TL groups, I think NA has a lively community as well as Europe, able to do at least 5-man quite often. 10-man scrim is a bit of a stretch though, but might happen.

On December 03 2015 08:27 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 06:35 Ragnarork wrote:
I really wonder why Thorin has articles on www.goldper10.com and not on a personal website if he's so independant...

Freelance journalists write articles for outlets, that's what being an independent journalist is. If a journalists wrote for his own website, he'd become a blogger. Generally speaking a journalist will have other people check his work which is why you basically don't have any credible journalists (in any domain) writing on their own website. When they do, they fully recognize that what they're doing is not a "solo journalist outlet", it's a blog.


I can get behind your argument, yeah. Just that I don't look down on a blog as much I would say, this is still a perfect way to express oneself, even though as you mention, there's no dedicated review process (though usually, for that kind of celebrity, on the few blogs I've read, they often ask for reviews from other persons as well...). But I can get that it doesn't bring much money if you want to live off that... :<
LiquipediaWanderer
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
December 03 2015 10:07 GMT
#20079
oh what there's matchmaking solo queue now? like MMR?

wow... been away for so long lol. dota 2 got my heart that's why
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
December 03 2015 10:17 GMT
#20080
On December 03 2015 19:07 trinxified wrote:
oh what there's matchmaking solo queue now? like MMR?

wow... been away for so long lol. dota 2 got my heart that's why

You say you've played a lot of 1.6, idk if any of it was competitive. But MM is basically 5v5 (somewhat) league rules. Defuse on the good ol maps of d2/inferno/mirage/cbble, etc. It's fun and interesting in the beginning, then you realize how toxic/annoying/bad/cocky/non-talkative people are, and never want to solo queue MM ever again.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Prev 1 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM827
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 106
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC58
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 827
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 214
MaxPax 158
RuFF_SC2 117
BRAT_OK 106
UpATreeSC 66
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC 58
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3183
Shuttle 643
Mini 395
EffOrt 332
Mind 78
Dewaltoss 73
910 72
Zeus 63
HiyA 60
hero 53
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 16
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva3493
Counter-Strike
fl0m5165
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 664
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3933
Liquid`Hasu245
Other Games
singsing1834
Beastyqt860
ceh9681
mouzStarbuck328
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 150
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
Other Games
• imaqtpie706
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.