• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8479 users

Path of Exile - Page 41

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
renixian
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States50 Posts
August 18 2011 05:17 GMT
#801
I'll be streaming tomorrow. Just got a spare key from some contest that I randomly signed up for from before that I'll be giving away. I'll try to post a time 2 hours before I do (It will be after 3PM PST for sure)

*Most likely around 7PM PST*
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 18 2011 07:22 GMT
#802
W000000000000000000000T

I finally got in beta!!!

I can't believe I got in via lottery!!!
Xife
Profile Joined September 2009
224 Posts
August 18 2011 07:36 GMT
#803
On August 18 2011 16:22 papaz wrote:
W000000000000000000000T

I finally got in beta!!!

I can't believe I got in via lottery!!!



Congrats, still waiting on mine!
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 18 2011 07:42 GMT
#804
On August 18 2011 16:36 Xife wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 16:22 papaz wrote:
W000000000000000000000T

I finally got in beta!!!

I can't believe I got in via lottery!!!



Congrats, still waiting on mine!


Thanks, I have been here everyday (as of page one in this thread) and ever since beta announcement posting like "good morning, no beta key today either".

I was soooooooooo surprised when watching my mail this morning.

If I get beta keys I will hand them out in this thread.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 18 2011 07:58 GMT
#805
On August 18 2011 16:42 papaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 16:36 Xife wrote:
On August 18 2011 16:22 papaz wrote:
W000000000000000000000T

I finally got in beta!!!

I can't believe I got in via lottery!!!



Congrats, still waiting on mine!


Thanks, I have been here everyday (as of page one in this thread) and ever since beta announcement posting like "good morning, no beta key today either".

I was soooooooooo surprised when watching my mail this morning.

If I get beta keys I will hand them out in this thread.


Good man, now make sure you give them good advice and make this game something truly epic.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 18 2011 08:20 GMT
#806
Yes please. Help us out x_x
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
August 19 2011 04:44 GMT
#807
New skills from beta posted on the site http://www.pathofexile.com/skills/
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 19 2011 07:23 GMT
#808
New patch of the beta coming out today with new skills/improved UI and more =)
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
August 19 2011 09:00 GMT
#809
i wish someone could give me a key, tired of waiting. *sigh*
Translator
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
August 19 2011 09:21 GMT
#810
I absolutely adore the art style of this game. Sure it's not top of the line, but maybe it will run on my crappy laptop.
bOOgyWC
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany153 Posts
August 19 2011 09:35 GMT
#811
On August 19 2011 18:00 AltaiR_ wrote:
i wish someone could give me a key, tired of waiting. *sigh*


qft

I cant bare it anymore!! I would be healed if i get a D3 Beta key...but thats EVEN MORE UNREAL!! OH - the Paaain!!!!
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 19 2011 10:57 GMT
#812
The lead dev posted a beta manifesto to describe the current state of beta and tell everyone how they are planning to improve the game. This was ok to share with the community:

http://www.pathofexile.com/betamanifesto/
maybe
Profile Joined January 2008
265 Posts
August 19 2011 11:06 GMT
#813
On August 19 2011 19:57 papaz wrote:
The lead dev posted a beta manifesto to describe the current state of beta and tell everyone how they are planning to improve the game. This was ok to share with the community:

http://www.pathofexile.com/betamanifesto/

Thanks for sharing... it was a nice read. Now I just want a key so much more =(
Deleted User 61629
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1664 Posts
August 19 2011 11:16 GMT
#814
--- Nuked ---
renixian
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States50 Posts
August 19 2011 11:39 GMT
#815
I recently played through on Ruthless difficulty as a Ranger level 38 through the Prison, in the first Act towards the end. The difficulty of the mobs as well as positioning felt amazing. If I simply heman-ed my way into a room there was a large chance that I would die. I had to start clearing out each room, pulling the melee fast mobs out and avoiding the mages and archers. Whenever I got a chance to quickly pick an archer off I had to do it fast, before the other mobs quickly aggro'd in on me. It was a fantastic run that took well over an hour to clear and I don't regret it at all.

http://www.twitch.tv/renixian/b/292964252

That's the recording, skip to the 20 minute mark to see The Prison session.
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 12:15:50
August 19 2011 12:15 GMT
#816
The most scary part of the beta and beta forums is that the devs actually listen, post and chat with the players.

It actually feels weird being "so close" to the devs which take their time to chat in the beta forums and tell about their plans and discuss suggestions we (beta players) have.

It almost feels like the community is part of shaping this game. This is the biggest surprise for me in beta, so awesome.

I really hope that this F2P game pays off for grinding gear games. It's not an easy task coming out with an arpg almost at the same time D3 is coming out.
bOOgyWC
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany153 Posts
August 19 2011 15:31 GMT
#817
well at least its a perfect time 4 weeks before Closed Beta of DIII to start your own closed beta...

damn those GGG Guys are SO FRICKIN´ CLEVER IT PISSES ME OFF!!!

Dont even start about that GOD DARN TIMER!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHH!!

:p
Zozo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil2579 Posts
August 19 2011 16:27 GMT
#818
Another opportunity to get a key guys: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3698/page/1

Read it, follow the link and post a comment on the website, even if you already have one, help fellow TLer's out!
EGM guides me
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 19 2011 16:37 GMT
#819
yes please help TLer's out lol

you don't even need to make an account or anything - you can post right off the reply at the bottom
Everyone needs a nemesis.
lantz
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States762 Posts
August 19 2011 16:55 GMT
#820
how do we get a beta key?

anyone have extra? pm me please!! this looooooks awesome!!
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech21
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 409
Horang2 336
Larva 298
EffOrt 292
Mind 80
sorry 64
Pusan 60
Hyun 57
ggaemo 53
scan(afreeca) 51
[ Show more ]
Killer 45
Bale 39
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 31
Barracks 29
Yoon 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 15
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto105
League of Legends
JimRising 404
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1274
edward72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7831
ceh9672
Happy291
crisheroes214
Sick154
dupreeh80
Pyrionflax7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1051
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 22m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.