• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8850 users

Path of Exile - Page 43

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 09:18:32
August 20 2011 09:18 GMT
#841
On August 20 2011 02:21 HereticSaint wrote:
I'd rather get into the PoE beta then the Diablo 3 beta, mostly because it seems like the PoE developers are much more likely to actually listen to feedback and implement it (as well as bug reports, could post a long rant about WoW here and how many bugs Cata had, but I quit a month ago so it's water under the bridge), unfortunately with my luck I'll likely get in neither. Hopefully the people who do get in help mold the game into being great though.


I can confirm that the devs post alot in beta forums, discuss, and actually make changes according to what community wants :-)

this isn't a beta to show off game. this is a beta where the devs wants to know what we think about the game and give constructive criticism.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
August 20 2011 09:22 GMT
#842
On August 20 2011 17:49 zoL wrote:
I got my key from being the fastest, F5'ed thread and put it in 1st.
After seeing that invalid key message so many times. It was a great feeling being the 1st person to put it in. So I will be randomly putting them up, not PM'ing.

Like I said tho, I wont put anymore up till tomorrow evening so don't waste time F5ing all night ^^




Dude, your killing me
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Substandard
Profile Joined October 2008
Italy270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 12:09:03
August 20 2011 11:01 GMT
#843
wrong thread sorry

damn the wait for a beta key is messing me up
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 20 2011 11:27 GMT
#844
On August 20 2011 20:01 Substandard wrote:
lol mc fe + contain ?


Wrong thread lol?
Everyone needs a nemesis.
dust7
Profile Joined March 2010
199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 15:02:17
August 20 2011 15:00 GMT
#845
I made a 18 minutes gameplay video.

Ultra high quality version, I recommend this one:
[url blocked]

Youtube version:


Heres a picture of the new UI:
http://grindinggear.com/poeinventorymockup.jpg

Also, I could not resist to make this picture:
http://h3.abload.de/img/anyquestions2scy7.jpg

enjoy
Zozo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil2579 Posts
August 20 2011 15:31 GMT
#846
I probably won't get any of zoL's keys, gotta work the whole weekend (covering for a friend). Not gonna lose faith though, really want to play it!

I'm glad you did come here to give back, this is why this community is unique, and I love it

P.S.: Let's try to keep each other posted on the giveaways, as it will speed the process for everyone.
EGM guides me
reddog1999
Profile Joined June 2009
United States143 Posts
August 20 2011 19:20 GMT
#847
i got in random lottery woot!
zere
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany1287 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 21:14:43
August 20 2011 19:29 GMT
#848
REVERSED! Unless someone gives me a key, I hate you all. :/
ModeratorWenn ich einmal traurig bin, dann trink' ich einen Korn. Wenn ich dann noch traurig bin, dann trink' ich noch 'nen Korn. Und wenn ich dann noch traurig bin, dann fang' ich an von vorn!
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 20 2011 20:37 GMT
#849
OMFG I AM CADENZA I FINALLY MADE IT!!

so happy right now
Everyone needs a nemesis.
matzuba
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands32 Posts
August 20 2011 20:38 GMT
#850
On August 21 2011 05:37 lynx.oblige wrote:
OMFG I AM CADENZA I FINALLY MADE IT!!

so happy right now


Big congratz to u ! Now where is mine QQ :<
My life for Aiur
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 20 2011 20:45 GMT
#851
Thanks

I'll be posting spare keys here too if I get any
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Kellerman
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada5 Posts
August 20 2011 20:47 GMT
#852
I hopes zoL postes one soon!...
My Combat Arms Montages : http://www.youtube.com/user/KellermanCA?feature=mhee
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
August 20 2011 20:50 GMT
#853
I've never seen so many 1 post people in 1 thread lol.
Chance favors the prepared mind.
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
August 20 2011 20:56 GMT
#854
ARGHHHHHHHHH the wait is excruciating
<3 Kim Taeyeon
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 21:05:36
August 20 2011 21:04 GMT
#855
Personally I am torn between wanting to get into beta to try this game and waiting for open beta and beyond to have a much better first impression. There is so much stuff still missing for this game (most of it mentioned in their beta manifesto) I am not sure if it is worth it to play it now.

As a result I am not dying as some here to get into beta and although I would not turn down the key I also a bit terrified of getting it LOL
zoL
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
August 20 2011 21:12 GMT
#856
2nd key: 4HU8J-5FRNE-8TASZ-DBARX

GL guys!
Rad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States935 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 21:16:41
August 20 2011 21:13 GMT
#857
omg i can't believe someone else got it

Seriously, who got that? I've been refreshing this all day and I must have refreshed it seconds after he posted
xulsc123
Profile Joined August 2011
15 Posts
August 20 2011 21:17 GMT
#858
Wow seriously what the f***. I had an auto refreshing page refreshing every 1 second and been keeping it open with an eye on it for the past 6 hours waiting for this key. I had the window open. Saw the key right when it was posted and got my sound notification, copied and pasted, already taken. This is pointless.
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 21:17:57
August 20 2011 21:17 GMT
#859
You aren't used to starcraft player apm, you will never be fast enough Rad ;o

edit: or u xul mr 1 poster number 10 in the thread
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Rad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States935 Posts
August 20 2011 21:18 GMT
#860
I'm a starcraft player D: My guess is a non TL member's been here refreshing the page and got it. Boo
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto110
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1209
edward536
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8077
ceh9649
Happy319
crisheroes199
Sick175
dupreeh65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 32m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.