• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8167 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 44

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 698 Next
novabossa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States350 Posts
July 08 2011 18:14 GMT
#861
US Prices for July 8, 2011

[image loading]
Rachel: First game. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Dark Templar. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Countered. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Were you worried? oGsMC: What?
hewley
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1063 Posts
July 08 2011 18:16 GMT
#862
Would you recommend Fallout 3? The post-atomic world is quite interesting.
Esports bubble pop, bubble pop
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 18:19:34
July 08 2011 18:17 GMT
#863
thats odd last remnant isn't on EU sale
[edit] nvm, aparently it is, but just isn't on the daily page
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
July 08 2011 18:23 GMT
#864
On July 09 2011 03:16 hewley wrote:
Would you recommend Fallout 3? The post-atomic world is quite interesting.


If you enjoyed Oblivion, Fallout 3 is basically Oblivion with a Fallout skin and a bit more direction in it's questing/story. I found it to be very enjoyable, even if it didn't steal the place I have in my heart for Fallout 2.

At that price, it's great value seeing it has all the DLC with it, I'm debating on getting it just because I never played the DLCs.

Too tired to come up with something witty.
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 18:25:55
July 08 2011 18:25 GMT
#865
On July 09 2011 03:23 Furycrab wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 03:16 hewley wrote:
Would you recommend Fallout 3? The post-atomic world is quite interesting.


If you enjoyed Oblivion, Fallout 3 is basically Oblivion with a Fallout skin and a bit more direction in it's questing/story. I found it to be very enjoyable, even if it didn't steal the place I have in my heart for Fallout 2.

At that price, it's great value seeing it has all the DLC with it, I'm debating on getting it just because I never played the DLCs.



It captures the 'feel' of the original Fallouts pretty well, too, with its seriousness blended in with some absurdly dark humour and morality.
hewley
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1063 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 18:27:11
July 08 2011 18:26 GMT
#866
On July 09 2011 03:23 Furycrab wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 03:16 hewley wrote:
Would you recommend Fallout 3? The post-atomic world is quite interesting.


If you enjoyed Oblivion, Fallout 3 is basically Oblivion with a Fallout skin and a bit more direction in it's questing/story. I found it to be very enjoyable, even if it didn't steal the place I have in my heart for Fallout 2.

At that price, it's great value seeing it has all the DLC with it, I'm debating on getting it just because I never played the DLCs.



thx already bought :D
omg so many good games today
Esports bubble pop, bubble pop
MoonfireSpam
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1153 Posts
July 08 2011 18:36 GMT
#867
I have no idea why I didn't like ME1, just didnt Thinking hard about Fallout 3 though.
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
July 08 2011 18:40 GMT
#868
Who else is waiting for the night to start up amnesia?
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
July 08 2011 18:40 GMT
#869
So torn about Fallout 3.... I think I'll get it.
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
skindzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Chile5114 Posts
July 08 2011 18:45 GMT
#870
Ive tryed Fallout like 4 times, game is filled with bugs. Never could get pass the first 2 hours of gameplay.



Its not only the rain that brings the thunder
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 18:46:50
July 08 2011 18:45 GMT
#871
On July 09 2011 03:40 kNyTTyM wrote:
Who else is waiting for the night to start up amnesia?

Only people with steel boulders hanging between their legs.


On July 09 2011 03:45 skindzer wrote:
Ive tryed Fallout like 4 times, game is filled with bugs. Never could get pass the first 2 hours of gameplay.


Never noticed the like, and I had the game just a couple months after launch. Could be issues with your system in some way.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 08 2011 18:47 GMT
#872
I already played Amnesia. It's awesome, but the story sucks so much (at least the ending).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Phenny
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1435 Posts
July 08 2011 18:50 GMT
#873
After watching Amnesia let's play's on youtube I feel no need to play myself as I pretty much know the game now, I should have done it the other way around but oh well.
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
July 08 2011 18:53 GMT
#874
On July 09 2011 03:40 kNyTTyM wrote:
Who else is waiting for the night to start up amnesia?


Hahahaha ... you fool. You'll regret that - trust me, I'm speaking from experience ^^.

Fallout 3 is a nice game. I was one of those hardcore FO1/2 fans that expected the franchise to go downhill fast with the transition to 3D/FPS perspective, but it was a decent game that I enjoyed a lot. Not the same as the (nostalgia-clouded) classics, but I can easily recommend it. Better than New Vegas, in my opinion.

I'm still not sure whether or not to pick up Universe Sandbox; I had actually hoped for it to go on sale since it looks awesome and I enjoy sandbox games that let me fool around with stuff.
Krehlmar
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1149 Posts
July 08 2011 18:56 GMT
#875
Go buy Amnesia.

No arguing, do it.

They got so much acclaim, and every nerd (such as myself) validate that acclaim, yet they've sold piss-poor amounts of copies.


Amnesia is a game you can feel good about buying and playing, you're doing a good deed whilst being a selfish westerner!
My Comment Doesnt Matter Because No One Reads It
jgoonld
Profile Joined November 2010
334 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 19:01:23
July 08 2011 18:59 GMT
#876
On July 09 2011 03:45 ThaZenith wrote:

Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 03:45 skindzer wrote:
Ive tryed Fallout like 4 times, game is filled with bugs. Never could get pass the first 2 hours of gameplay.


Never noticed the like, and I had the game just a couple months after launch. Could be issues with your system in some way.


To play it on win 7, I had to change some stuff in the fallout.txt file and maybe some other file, because it was failing every 5 minutes. After I changed that stuff, it only glitched out every hour or so...but yeah; it's definitely buggy for that system at least.

I got Amnesia last steam sale...but I haven't got the guts to play more than 20 minutes.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
July 08 2011 19:00 GMT
#877
Man, to all the people thinking about Fallout 3 -- just wait for the encore and get Fallout: New Vegas.

Anyways, picked up Dirt 3.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
July 08 2011 19:00 GMT
#878
On July 09 2011 03:40 kNyTTyM wrote:
Who else is waiting for the night to start up amnesia?

I've already beaten it (At night). I don't feel like playing it again.
djcube
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States985 Posts
July 08 2011 19:07 GMT
#879
On July 09 2011 03:56 Krehlmar wrote:
Go buy Amnesia.

No arguing, do it.

They got so much acclaim, and every nerd (such as myself) validate that acclaim, yet they've sold piss-poor amounts of copies.


Amnesia is a game you can feel good about buying and playing, you're doing a good deed whilst being a selfish westerner!

There was so much hype for this game that when I finally bought it off amazon for like $5 a week ago, I stopped playing after like an hour and a half. It's just not fun. Yes, I was playing with headphones, at night, and with my room lights off. I saw a few streams of the game and nothing stood out to me as enjoyable, but I figured if it's getting so much praise then there's probably more to the game; I was wrong. Congrats if you enjoyed it, but to anyone else who's watched streams of it and didn't find it appealing, don't expect much more.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
July 08 2011 19:09 GMT
#880
FO3 is great. Also, I missed ME2 when I was looking earlier. Managed to snag it
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 230
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 57
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
summit1g7376
Grubby2237
shahzam604
C9.Mang0135
PiGStarcraft28
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 61
• Hinosc 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21371
Other Games
• imaqtpie864
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.