• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7811 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 29

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 698 Next
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
July 03 2011 22:40 GMT
#561
On July 04 2011 05:56 Rasun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:44 Jedi Master wrote:
On July 04 2011 03:29 Venality wrote:
I see that Dragon Age: Origins with all expansions/DLC is only $10.20. I have always thought about getting this game, would it be worth my money to get it, or should I wait to see what tomorrows sales are instead?


It's the best RPG since Knights of the Old Republic! I had minimum 150hrs fun with it. It's just so good. So many choices,characters and storylines, even for your start there are 6 different "Race-Stories".


Have you played Oblivion? I am loving that game and have already put 14 hours towards it in 3 days.


Oblivion fully modded is still king of RPG.

Emphasis on modded.
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
July 03 2011 22:40 GMT
#562
Gotta learn to not buy unless there is a sale. Just bought portal 2 a couple weeks ago for 50$. Whole damn valve package is on sale for 50$ ><

Picking up the assassin's creed package 27$!
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
July 03 2011 23:07 GMT
#563
On July 04 2011 07:40 kNyTTyM wrote:
Gotta learn to not buy unless there is a sale. Just bought portal 2 a couple weeks ago for 50$. Whole damn valve package is on sale for 50$ ><

Picking up the assassin's creed package 27$!


lol, you got ripped off. The game is $40 on Amazon and it was to a point that it was $30 on some other sites and stores a couple of weeks after release.
Venality
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States57 Posts
July 03 2011 23:20 GMT
#564
Damn these steam sales, I really wanna buy Dragon Age while it is on sale, but I KNOW for a fact between now and July 11th they will have something else I want, and I don't have THAT much money to spend. I mean, I guess I do, but I already have so many games that I don't play to begin with....

knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
July 03 2011 23:45 GMT
#565
On July 04 2011 08:07 zoLo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 07:40 kNyTTyM wrote:
Gotta learn to not buy unless there is a sale. Just bought portal 2 a couple weeks ago for 50$. Whole damn valve package is on sale for 50$ ><

Picking up the assassin's creed package 27$!


lol, you got ripped off. The game is $40 on Amazon and it was to a point that it was $30 on some other sites and stores a couple of weeks after release.


Or you can think of it as I paid a few extra bucks for like 1 hour shipping.
Foreplay
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1154 Posts
July 04 2011 00:12 GMT
#566
agh damn i missed getting bioshock 2 for 5 bucks because i couldnt decided if i wanted it in time.
Better than Pokebunny
Enervate
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1769 Posts
July 04 2011 00:13 GMT
#567
Just bought Dragon Age 1. I usually don't buy games over 10 bucks on Steam but I guess I can make an exception for these 20 cents.

Is AC2 worth the 6.79? To people who have played it, about how many hours of gameplay does it offer?.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 00:25:05
July 04 2011 00:16 GMT
#568
Did anyone pick up men of war assault squad? Need people to play it with!
nortorius
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada1210 Posts
July 04 2011 00:26 GMT
#569
On July 04 2011 09:12 Foreplay wrote:
agh damn i missed getting bioshock 2 for 5 bucks because i couldnt decided if i wanted it in time.


Steam usually gives you a second chance to buy titles you might've missed throughout the week during the last couple days of the sale.
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
July 04 2011 00:27 GMT
#570
On July 04 2011 09:13 Enervate wrote:
Just bought Dragon Age 1. I usually don't buy games over 10 bucks on Steam but I guess I can make an exception for these 20 cents.

Is AC2 worth the 6.79? To people who have played it, about how many hours of gameplay does it offer?.


It's definitely worth the money. It is a nice improvement over the first game. The gameplay is about 15 hours, but it depends on the player. There is a good amount of side missions to do as well.
AntiGrav1ty
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2310 Posts
July 04 2011 00:27 GMT
#571
So I read Torchlight is singleplayer only?? How can they make a Hack&Slay Rpg only singleplayer?
www.twitch.tv/antigrav1ty
Resilient
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom1431 Posts
July 04 2011 00:34 GMT
#572
On July 04 2011 09:13 Enervate wrote:
Just bought Dragon Age 1. I usually don't buy games over 10 bucks on Steam but I guess I can make an exception for these 20 cents.

Is AC2 worth the 6.79? To people who have played it, about how many hours of gameplay does it offer?.


It's worth a lot more than 7 dollars. The storyline is probably 10-12 hours if you blaze through it, but there is a metric tonne of side stuff to do that makes it rewarding to do so. (Assassin Tombs are awesome) All-in-all, perhaps 30-35 hours before you begin to run out of things to do.
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
July 04 2011 00:37 GMT
#573
So far I've purchased Just Cause 2 and Tropico 3 pack.
Kind of disappointed in JC2, but at $5 it was very worth it.
ODKStevez
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland1225 Posts
July 04 2011 00:43 GMT
#574
On July 04 2011 07:40 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:56 Rasun wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:44 Jedi Master wrote:
On July 04 2011 03:29 Venality wrote:
I see that Dragon Age: Origins with all expansions/DLC is only $10.20. I have always thought about getting this game, would it be worth my money to get it, or should I wait to see what tomorrows sales are instead?


It's the best RPG since Knights of the Old Republic! I had minimum 150hrs fun with it. It's just so good. So many choices,characters and storylines, even for your start there are 6 different "Race-Stories".


Have you played Oblivion? I am loving that game and have already put 14 hours towards it in 3 days.


Oblivion fully modded is still king of RPG.

Emphasis on modded.


Yeah, that is why the PC version is way better because of the amount of things you can add/change. I still play oblivion to this day with my mods, and can't wait for skyrim. Also in terms of steam, Magika is 66% off atm if anyone want's to grab it ^^
Luppa <3
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 00:47:45
July 04 2011 00:47 GMT
#575
On July 04 2011 09:27 AntiGrav1ty wrote:
So I read Torchlight is singleplayer only?? How can they make a Hack&Slay Rpg only singleplayer?


I believe some people have modded it so that it can be playable in LAN. Also it's $10 for a reason ($2 with the deal).


Also, for anyone who wants to beat the "Out of Bullets" achievement for Defense Grid for tickets, I basically beat them all with well placed temporals and mass meteors with the occasional missile turret and command tower to detect lurkers. Although if you want to do it perfectly you'll probably want some lasers and infernos thrown in to stop runners. It's pretty imba, I wonder why I didn't beat it that way the first time...
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
RoyalCheese
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic745 Posts
July 04 2011 00:48 GMT
#576
I got Torchlight for ~3 euro and Bioshock 2 for 5, seemd like a no brainer. I would get oblivion too if i didn't have it already. Altho i havent played it yet :D
Kennigit: "Chill was once able to retire really young, but decided to donate his entire salary TO SUPPORT ESPORTS"
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
July 04 2011 00:48 GMT
#577
On July 04 2011 09:27 AntiGrav1ty wrote:
So I read Torchlight is singleplayer only?? How can they make a Hack&Slay Rpg only singleplayer?


it's just like diablo 2 single player? regardless, torchlight 2 will be multiplayer, but i'm not sure if i see that getting big because it's bound to coincide with diablo 3
Enervate
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1769 Posts
July 04 2011 00:50 GMT
#578
Ok just bought AC2 thanks to you guys.

Also, off-topic, but for anyone interested, New Vegas is on sale for 10 bucks at Best Buy. It's 37.50 right now on Steam after the 25% off so I doubt it's gonna get cheaper for the sale. Just sayin, cuz now I have Dragon Age, New Vegas, and AC2 on my to-play list.
RoyalCheese
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic745 Posts
July 04 2011 00:51 GMT
#579
On July 04 2011 09:27 AntiGrav1ty wrote:
So I read Torchlight is singleplayer only?? How can they make a Hack&Slay Rpg only singleplayer?


Torchlight 2 will be the multiplayer version. Basically the story is that company decided to release the game twice, once as singleplayer when it was done and then work on multiplayer. Understandable considering they delivered quite good game and are sort of a indie developer.
Kennigit: "Chill was once able to retire really young, but decided to donate his entire salary TO SUPPORT ESPORTS"
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
July 04 2011 01:35 GMT
#580
Torchlight also includes an editor so you can make all sorts of fun things or download things other people have made. It's also much more similar to the original Diablo than Diablo 2 in terms of game play. I thought it was extremely well made and fun personally and have put a lot of time into it. Well worth the $20 I spent on it at release. For $3 I don't see how you couldn't enjoy it ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 264
Nina 109
SteadfastSC 99
StarCraft: Brood War
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD42
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1000
Other Games
summit1g7173
Grubby2254
shahzam643
C9.Mang0194
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 69
• Hupsaiya 38
• Hinosc 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21308
Other Games
• imaqtpie839
• Shiphtur291
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.