• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:31
CEST 21:31
KST 04:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9271 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 145

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 698 Next
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
July 14 2012 13:12 GMT
#2881
I've been staring at SS4AE for like the past hour but gots no money atm D: Oh the pain of wanting something on sale and not getting it lol.
BW -> League -> CSGO
Murdco
Profile Joined June 2011
United States745 Posts
July 14 2012 13:17 GMT
#2882
Since Bioware tittles have already been recommended I'll add these to the pool of RPGs.
Obsidian games are some of the best modern RPGs, although they get a lot of criticism for releasing buggy games, their writing and storytelling shine in every single title. They are splendid video game creators, if only they could clean up their programming they would probably have created a better legacy for themselves.
Also although it is an arpg Bastion has one of the most fantastic stories and storytelling I have ever seen in a game.

Last but by no means least if you haven't played them yet I would also recommend the Deus Ex games, the original and Human Revolution that is. The other one can fade into oblivion.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
July 14 2012 13:25 GMT
#2883
The last remnant is a good japanese RPG,
Vampire Bloodlines is a very good western RPG, but you need a fanpatch.


All of the Black isle-descendants (Obsidian and Troika) make(or made ) really buggy games -.-
DongLongJohnson
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany143 Posts
July 14 2012 14:24 GMT
#2884
On July 14 2012 18:08 najreteip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 17:53 Bluelightz wrote:
Just bought Empire: Total War,

First Impressions:

Holy 10 gigabytes batman!

It's nothing compared to max payne 3 :p
30 gb


Yeah, because its a fucking movie! They have like 10 hours of cutescenes as 1080p in there. Terrible game
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
July 14 2012 14:34 GMT
#2885
Hi everyone,

I once again need help with a region-locked Steam deal. I'd like to add Max Payne 1 & 2 to my library but 1 isn't available in Germany and 2 just in German and cut. So I'd need someone who can access the English versions, preferably from the US for a cheaper exchange (but UK or elsewhere is just as fine in case you can get them), to buy and gift them to me via Steam. I'd then Paypal the money back immediately.

I did a number of such trades at previous Steam sales, always worked like a charm, and it's not a lot of money - I think both titles are 3,74$ total on the US store. Since I can't access them from my location I'm not sure if they're tied to the Max Payne 3 deal (i.e. if it's a franchise sale); in case they are, then there's not much time left as that ends in 2.5 hours.

So if you're inclined to help, please drop a line here or PM me. I'm at my PC and will check for messages every couple of minutes.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12016 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 14:34:21
July 14 2012 14:34 GMT
#2886
On July 14 2012 21:09 SnowFantasy wrote:
I'm looking for some RPG games with pretty good stories. What games should I try to get (even if they aren't on sale?).

Already can play Skyrim.


In addition to all those already mentioned (specifically The Witcher is very good), depending on how old you like your games, the Baldurs Gate Saga is also very good. It aged pretty well, if you get a widescreen mod for modern resolutions.
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
July 14 2012 14:35 GMT
#2887
I finally caved and picked up Bioshock 1&2. I haven't played a single player shooter in quite some time so I am pretty excited.
DongLongJohnson
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany143 Posts
July 14 2012 14:45 GMT
#2888
On July 14 2012 23:35 knyttym wrote:
I finally caved and picked up Bioshock 1&2. I haven't played a single player shooter in quite some time so I am pretty excited.


Bioshock 1 is one of the greatest shooters of all time. Part 2 not so much.
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
July 14 2012 14:59 GMT
#2889
On July 14 2012 23:34 Shockk wrote:
Hi everyone,

I once again need help with a region-locked Steam deal. I'd like to add Max Payne 1 & 2 to my library but 1 isn't available in Germany and 2 just in German and cut. So I'd need someone who can access the English versions, preferably from the US for a cheaper exchange (but UK or elsewhere is just as fine in case you can get them), to buy and gift them to me via Steam. I'd then Paypal the money back immediately.

I did a number of such trades at previous Steam sales, always worked like a charm, and it's not a lot of money - I think both titles are 3,74$ total on the US store. Since I can't access them from my location I'm not sure if they're tied to the Max Payne 3 deal (i.e. if it's a franchise sale); in case they are, then there's not much time left as that ends in 2.5 hours.

So if you're inclined to help, please drop a line here or PM me. I'm at my PC and will check for messages every couple of minutes.

It'll be on sale for $3.74 USD for another 14h 5 minutes. I'd do it for you I guess for 4 USD but I don't really lke paypal.
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
July 14 2012 15:05 GMT
#2890
On July 14 2012 23:59 Durak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 23:34 Shockk wrote:
Hi everyone,

I once again need help with a region-locked Steam deal. I'd like to add Max Payne 1 & 2 to my library but 1 isn't available in Germany and 2 just in German and cut. So I'd need someone who can access the English versions, preferably from the US for a cheaper exchange (but UK or elsewhere is just as fine in case you can get them), to buy and gift them to me via Steam. I'd then Paypal the money back immediately.

I did a number of such trades at previous Steam sales, always worked like a charm, and it's not a lot of money - I think both titles are 3,74$ total on the US store. Since I can't access them from my location I'm not sure if they're tied to the Max Payne 3 deal (i.e. if it's a franchise sale); in case they are, then there's not much time left as that ends in 2.5 hours.

So if you're inclined to help, please drop a line here or PM me. I'm at my PC and will check for messages every couple of minutes.

It'll be on sale for $3.74 USD for another 14h 5 minutes. I'd do it for you I guess for 4 USD but I don't really lke paypal.


Hey, thanks for your reply. I PM'ed you.
AntiLegend
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany247 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 15:29:44
July 14 2012 15:28 GMT
#2891
On July 14 2012 23:34 Shockk wrote:
Hi everyone,

I once again need help with a region-locked Steam deal. I'd like to add Max Payne 1 & 2 to my library but 1 isn't available in Germany and 2 just in German and cut. [...]
+ Show Spoiler +

So I'd need someone who can access the English versions, preferably from the US for a cheaper exchange (but UK or elsewhere is just as fine in case you can get them), to buy and gift them to me via Steam. I'd then Paypal the money back immediately.

I did a number of such trades at previous Steam sales, always worked like a charm, and it's not a lot of money - I think both titles are 3,74$ total on the US store. Since I can't access them from my location I'm not sure if they're tied to the Max Payne 3 deal (i.e. if it's a franchise sale); in case they are, then there's not much time left as that ends in 2.5 hours.

So if you're inclined to help, please drop a line here or PM me. I'm at my PC and will check for messages every couple of minutes.



I'm in the same boat as Shockk. I'd really like to have the proper versions of Max Payne 1 & 2, i.e. the Max Payne bundle, and I'd also like to have the Commandos Collection, but both are unavailable from Germany. If anyone would be willing to buy and gift me those games, i'd send the money via paypal upfront.
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
July 14 2012 15:33 GMT
#2892
Ys Origin flash sale... I've had my eye on these games for a while, but do I really want it? Choices hrrrrnngggg
it's my first day
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
July 14 2012 15:35 GMT
#2893
can anyone tell me how long a ys playtrough is?
I dont like games like bastion that last for 4 hours.
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
July 14 2012 15:40 GMT
#2894
On July 15 2012 00:28 AntiLegend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 23:34 Shockk wrote:
Hi everyone,

I once again need help with a region-locked Steam deal. I'd like to add Max Payne 1 & 2 to my library but 1 isn't available in Germany and 2 just in German and cut. [...]
+ Show Spoiler +

So I'd need someone who can access the English versions, preferably from the US for a cheaper exchange (but UK or elsewhere is just as fine in case you can get them), to buy and gift them to me via Steam. I'd then Paypal the money back immediately.

I did a number of such trades at previous Steam sales, always worked like a charm, and it's not a lot of money - I think both titles are 3,74$ total on the US store. Since I can't access them from my location I'm not sure if they're tied to the Max Payne 3 deal (i.e. if it's a franchise sale); in case they are, then there's not much time left as that ends in 2.5 hours.

So if you're inclined to help, please drop a line here or PM me. I'm at my PC and will check for messages every couple of minutes.



I'm in the same boat as Shockk. I'd really like to have the proper versions of Max Payne 1 & 2, i.e. the Max Payne bundle, and I'd also like to have the Commandos Collection, but both are unavailable from Germany. If anyone would be willing to buy and gift me those games, i'd send the money via paypal upfront.

Shoot me a PM with your Steam name/e-mail.
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 15:56:37
July 14 2012 15:43 GMT
#2895
On July 15 2012 00:33 myopia wrote:
Ys Origin flash sale... I've had my eye on these games for a while, but do I really want it? Choices hrrrrnngggg

I was just going to ask about that game. Looks interesting, what is it like?

Edit: Also The Oath in Felghana is 66% off but that might go down later.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
nanospartan
Profile Joined July 2011
649 Posts
July 14 2012 15:51 GMT
#2896
"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."
anyone else getting this issue (steam wallet)
I was an athiest until I watched the Day[9] daily
paintfive
Profile Joined September 2011
785 Posts
July 14 2012 16:01 GMT
#2897
On July 15 2012 00:33 myopia wrote:
Ys Origin flash sale... I've had my eye on these games for a while, but do I really want it? Choices hrrrrnngggg


Ys is a classic Japanese ARPG. It's alll about the boss fights, each one of em is unique and super super hard. I guess the most recent comparison would be to Binding of Isaac, but the gameplay of Ys is much more complicated. \
I bought it for the fullprice and thought it was worth it. I just saw Ys: The Oath in Felghana on sale too, so I might that.
Look up some youtube videoes of boss fights for a good indication of what the game is like.
iMonAhorsE
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany275 Posts
July 14 2012 16:05 GMT
#2898
anyone played alpha protocol and can say something about it?
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
July 14 2012 16:11 GMT
#2899
On July 14 2012 19:34 Devil Trigger wrote:
Also looking for a game to play coop with my sister Which is more challenging L4D2, or Killing Floor? I heard L4D is better than L4D2, but I never play neither and my sister already played L4D. I don't have many options because my sister has a Mac.



Would you be willing to trade for L4D2? I have one to gift. I'm not sure if it will work on a mac but I'm guessing that it should since this should be tickets for a key and that should work for a windows or mac download.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
July 14 2012 16:14 GMT
#2900
On July 15 2012 01:05 iMonAhorsE wrote:
anyone played alpha protocol and can say something about it?

It's a pretty cool game, but it's not awesomely optimized. I played in on Xbox 360 though, it's possible it's better on computer.
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1593
RotterdaM942
TaKeTV 387
IndyStarCraft 206
SteadfastSC163
ZombieGrub103
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1593
RotterdaM 942
IndyStarCraft 206
SteadfastSC 163
RuFF_SC2 144
MaxPax 140
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC 76
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2756
Shuttle 526
Dewaltoss 107
910 71
Mind 61
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m4333
pashabiceps1649
Fnx 681
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4594
Liquid`Hasu599
Other Games
Beastyqt768
mouzStarbuck428
ToD183
C9.Mang0156
shahzam110
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 175
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 18
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade329
Other Games
• imaqtpie865
• Shiphtur343
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.