• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:44
CEST 07:44
KST 14:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7724 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 144

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 698 Next
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
July 14 2012 10:24 GMT
#2861
Just got Binding of Isaac :D

should be fun.
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
July 14 2012 10:27 GMT
#2862
bought SF4...

having a ton of fun getting my ass handed to me lol
Devil Trigger
Profile Joined March 2011
United States107 Posts
July 14 2012 10:34 GMT
#2863
I'm definitely getting both Ys game on steam. Just wish they had the whole franchise on steam. Might get the Half-Life complete box to check out story.

Is Alice: Madness Returns any good? Look great visually and gameplay looks fine to me, but it got bad reviews(less than 8 is bad in my book).

Also looking for a game to play coop with my sister Which is more challenging L4D2, or Killing Floor? I heard L4D is better than L4D2, but I never play neither and my sister already played L4D. I don't have many options because my sister has a Mac.
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
July 14 2012 10:36 GMT
#2864
l4d

I got payday the heist earlier and that was pretty good
better than the reviews would suggest
it's like l4d but with cops and more tactical less run n gun
gn1k
Profile Joined July 2010
United States441 Posts
July 14 2012 10:43 GMT
#2865
@zoLo I agree Brotherhood is lots of fun and add some nice features to the Assasin's Creed gameplay

@Devil Trigger Buy the Half-Life games they are amazing and have some of the best review scores of any games ever for good reason.

I am really enjoying my copy of Saint Row the third. I bought Allan Wake and the Binding of Issac based on suggestions here.
Creator of Street Empires and APM TD
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
July 14 2012 10:47 GMT
#2866
l4d is really good, i normally dont play any shooters, but that game is cool.
last time i played both games, l4d2 had a lot more people online.
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
July 14 2012 10:51 GMT
#2867
L4D2 is not "worse" than L4D.
It was released super fast (within a year after L4D) and it basically had no innovation. It's more like an expansion and not a full price new title. That's why a lot of people disliked it - compared to 1.
Both are good games & the pricing (full price) is not an issue any more.
TwilightRain
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany351 Posts
July 14 2012 10:58 GMT
#2868
Does anybody know if Half-Life 2 Deathmatch is still alive(are there at least some people playing it MP-wise)?
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 11:07:30
July 14 2012 11:02 GMT
#2869
On July 14 2012 15:32 Janaan wrote:
First purchase of the season: Alice:Madness Returns on Flash Sale for $5. I was considering getting this last Steam sale, and I didn't. Not gonna miss it this time.


It is really 5$ in america? It is 12.50€ here....

Anyone over there willing to trade it with me? I can either pay you paypal money, or get you some games at around the same value. At the moment i have Half Life 2, a compilation of Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds survivor and Trine, Breath of Death 7 and Ctulhu saves the World in my inventory, (which is not that much, but i would give them all in a trade) but i would of course be willing to buy any game up to around 7.50€ in exchange. Please PM me if interested.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
July 14 2012 11:21 GMT
#2870
Bought Nuclear Dawn for 4,66 €. Very interesting game, I like. But it definately makes about 237462325+-2 times more fun if you play it with friends in a strategic way.
Fraggle
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway105 Posts
July 14 2012 11:30 GMT
#2871
On July 14 2012 18:25 Toppp wrote:
thinking about getting Football manager 2012, which is currently 70% off. is it worth it for someone who doesn't watch/know much about football?


Yes! I don't really enjoy watching football that much myself, but every year I buy it and play each edition around 200 hours more or less, if you enjoy complicated games its definitely worth it, (I clocked around 250 hours on it) and am still playing a game... but try the demo first. It's only fun if you like those types of games.
AntiGrav1ty
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2310 Posts
July 14 2012 12:00 GMT
#2872
Football Manager 2012 isnt even available on my steam?! Can't find it.
www.twitch.tv/antigrav1ty
fuzzy_panda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
New Zealand1681 Posts
July 14 2012 12:04 GMT
#2873
can't wait til Arma II goes 75% off and i can finally get into this DayZ craze...
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
July 14 2012 12:09 GMT
#2874
I'm looking for some RPG games with pretty good stories. What games should I try to get (even if they aren't on sale?).

Already can play Skyrim.
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
July 14 2012 12:19 GMT
#2875
On July 14 2012 21:09 SnowFantasy wrote:
I'm looking for some RPG games with pretty good stories. What games should I try to get (even if they aren't on sale?).

Already can play Skyrim.


The Witcher 1 and 2. Pretty much in my top 5 rpgs of all time
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 12:30:15
July 14 2012 12:22 GMT
#2876
On July 14 2012 18:04 smr wrote:
Thanks for the awesome descriptions Jakatak_ and Recklessfire. Got Alan Wake. Any recommendations for good builder games? I already own Civ IV and CiV + addons. Really waiting for next years new sim city. Anno 1404 is sadly not sold on steam anymore.
Thought about tropico but it did not seem to be what I was searching for. And I did not like part 1 too much.


If you can get Tropico 4 with the Modern times expansion it's really good. It's fun, as good humour, plays well and just all around entertaining. I even play it more than Civ or Anno, but you might not like it cause it's not really a builder like a Simcity or Cities XL
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
July 14 2012 12:24 GMT
#2877
On July 14 2012 21:04 fuzzy_panda wrote:
can't wait til Arma II goes 75% off and i can finally get into this DayZ craze...


I doubt it will go as high as 75%.. Surely Skyrim etc won't either.
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
July 14 2012 12:35 GMT
#2878
On July 14 2012 21:19 neurosx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 21:09 SnowFantasy wrote:
I'm looking for some RPG games with pretty good stories. What games should I try to get (even if they aren't on sale?).

Already can play Skyrim.


The Witcher 1 and 2. Pretty much in my top 5 rpgs of all time


I second that.

Bioware games are also pretty solid on todays standards, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

At the very least all of these have much more/better story than Skyrim which is an awful choise if you want story.
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 12:56:52
July 14 2012 12:51 GMT
#2879
On July 14 2012 21:35 Vaelone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 21:19 neurosx wrote:
On July 14 2012 21:09 SnowFantasy wrote:
I'm looking for some RPG games with pretty good stories. What games should I try to get (even if they aren't on sale?).

Already can play Skyrim.


The Witcher 1 and 2. Pretty much in my top 5 rpgs of all time


I second that.

Bioware games are also pretty solid on todays standards, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

At the very least all of these have much more/better story than Skyrim which is an awful choise if you want story.


Oh yeah forgot about all of those, been too long since I played them. Still I think if he had to buy one it should be The witcher :p
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
July 14 2012 12:58 GMT
#2880
actually, jade empire is a really good rpg with action combat.

but yes, witcher is good, too. Although the story got a little bit crazy at the end, i didnt care for that at all.
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech130
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20764
Dewaltoss 113
Mong 104
Bale 40
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 745
Other Games
summit1g11417
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick913
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 44
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2162
League of Legends
• Lourlo1191
• Rush1063
• Stunt111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 16m
Replay Cast
17h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.