• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9936 users

Battlefield 3 - Page 145

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 491 Next
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
September 30 2011 18:56 GMT
#2881
On October 01 2011 03:12 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 02:07 Grettin wrote:
On October 01 2011 02:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
M for a bigger map. Still terrible though.
Yeah, the flashlight is just horrendous, like wtf.


[image loading]

Sup? I think its wonderful. ;-)

Never been literally blinded by a flashlight in broad daylight before?


It's not a flashlight. Jesus, why do people not get this? The scope is supposed to reflect the sun, which of course is going to be bright as hell. Just try watching the sun through a mirror outside, it won't look much different (and if you look to long you won't see anything at all)
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 18:59:33
September 30 2011 18:58 GMT
#2882
On October 01 2011 03:56 heishe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 03:12 RoosterSamurai wrote:
On October 01 2011 02:07 Grettin wrote:
On October 01 2011 02:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
M for a bigger map. Still terrible though.
Yeah, the flashlight is just horrendous, like wtf.


[image loading]

Sup? I think its wonderful. ;-)

Never been literally blinded by a flashlight in broad daylight before?


It's not a flashlight. Jesus, why do people not get this? The scope is supposed to reflect the sun, which of course is going to be bright as hell. Just try watching the sun through a mirror outside, it won't look much different (and if you look to long you won't see anything at all)


Nah, it is the flashlight. If you read the description, it's meant to blind people at close quarters. The scope flash only comes once every so often.

--
Anyone else have a problem with putting down the Radio Beacon? It only deploys after like, 5 tries, for me.
YunhOLee
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Canada2470 Posts
September 30 2011 19:03 GMT
#2883
On October 01 2011 03:58 Karliath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 03:56 heishe wrote:
On October 01 2011 03:12 RoosterSamurai wrote:
On October 01 2011 02:07 Grettin wrote:
On October 01 2011 02:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
M for a bigger map. Still terrible though.
Yeah, the flashlight is just horrendous, like wtf.


[image loading]

Sup? I think its wonderful. ;-)

Never been literally blinded by a flashlight in broad daylight before?


It's not a flashlight. Jesus, why do people not get this? The scope is supposed to reflect the sun, which of course is going to be bright as hell. Just try watching the sun through a mirror outside, it won't look much different (and if you look to long you won't see anything at all)


Nah, it is the flashlight. If you read the description, it's meant to blind people at close quarters. The scope flash only comes once every so often.

--
Anyone else have a problem with putting down the Radio Beacon? It only deploys after like, 5 tries, for me.

you cant put it right against a corner or when there's an object (tree/wall) for example too close of it, i guess it's to prevent getting stuck while spawning on it..
Live it, love it, play it, kill it. JulyZerg and IPXZerg greatest TL.net fan
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
September 30 2011 19:15 GMT
#2884
On October 01 2011 03:54 ShoreT wrote:
I won't let me play because my GFX driver isn't high enough, so I went to update it and it's still too low. I know I only have a Geforce GT 220, so I'll have to use low settings, but I want to run this. . .

Edit: I still seem to be able to play a bit before getting disconnected.

http://www.techpowerup.com/152661/NVIDIA-Releases-Battlefield-3-Specific-GeForce-BETA-Driver.html
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
September 30 2011 19:25 GMT
#2885
anyone know how to make the straight pull bolt work for the sv98? mine literally does nothing. i still have to zoom out to get a new round into the chamber
Writer
colingrad
Profile Joined March 2008
United States210 Posts
September 30 2011 19:31 GMT
#2886
On October 01 2011 04:25 Kiante wrote:
anyone know how to make the straight pull bolt work for the sv98? mine literally does nothing. i still have to zoom out to get a new round into the chamber


it might be how it was designed, i guess under the assumption that you have to scope out to check what you're doing? idk
For the Emperor!
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
September 30 2011 19:35 GMT
#2887
Does anyone else get randomly disconnected while playing? Happened to me a lot today.
aka. Samael
Shableh
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada40 Posts
September 30 2011 19:37 GMT
#2888
It's the prettiest fkn game in the world. And I've been having no problems whatsoever in getting it to run or anything :D . Sometimes I lose connection at the end of a round, but apart from that I fkn love this game, and can't stop obsessing about the little amazing things that they've done. Also, playing with your friends also works perfectly well for me, we just search in matchmaking as a part and it works well.

The thing I despise is that you can't have the options menu up when you're not alive, it just seems like the killcam trumps literally everything else that goes on in the screen.

Also, the comment about the netcode being terrible...I have the BEST registry in this game, I have played a LOT of shooters, and this game easily registers the best.

CS 1.6, okay registry, you still get frustrated at it though.
CSS , registry frustrating as hell a lot of the time.
COD4 , For me, the best registration of FPS games since Cod2
CODMW2 , Decent enough registry when you actually find a good host :/ (DEDICATED SERVERS PLEASE)
BF2142 : Lol-worthy registry, not even worth talking about
COD:BO , Meh, better than CODMW2 but worse than COD4
BC2, Decent at times, but quite frustrating at other points.

And then there's this game where I haven't had a complaint yet. Granted, at this point I might just be excited that it's a new game, and the registry complaining will come later, but I still think that the registry is fkn amazing, and that DICE has done a really good job with their new engine
I don't always herp, but when I herp, I derp
ShoreT
Profile Joined August 2008
United States489 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 19:46:59
September 30 2011 19:41 GMT
#2889
On October 01 2011 04:15 semantics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 03:54 ShoreT wrote:
I won't let me play because my GFX driver isn't high enough, so I went to update it and it's still too low. I know I only have a Geforce GT 220, so I'll have to use low settings, but I want to run this. . .

Edit: I still seem to be able to play a bit before getting disconnected.

http://www.techpowerup.com/152661/NVIDIA-Releases-Battlefield-3-Specific-GeForce-BETA-Driver.html


Thanks. You're the man.

Edit: So, Nvidia made it impossible to actually select the GT 220, 230 and 240. Is this because there is no beta drivers or them or because this is a mistake?
Derp
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
September 30 2011 19:44 GMT
#2890
On October 01 2011 04:31 colingrad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 04:25 Kiante wrote:
anyone know how to make the straight pull bolt work for the sv98? mine literally does nothing. i still have to zoom out to get a new round into the chamber


it might be how it was designed, i guess under the assumption that you have to scope out to check what you're doing? idk

no no, the standard sv98 you have to scope out to pull the bolt. the description of the straight pull bolt is that it no longer requires the zoom out, but mine still does.
Writer
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 19:46:09
September 30 2011 19:44 GMT
#2891
On October 01 2011 04:37 Shableh wrote:
It's the prettiest fkn game in the world. And I've been having no problems whatsoever in getting it to run or anything :D . Sometimes I lose connection at the end of a round, but apart from that I fkn love this game, and can't stop obsessing about the little amazing things that they've done. Also, playing with your friends also works perfectly well for me, we just search in matchmaking as a part and it works well.

The thing I despise is that you can't have the options menu up when you're not alive, it just seems like the killcam trumps literally everything else that goes on in the screen.

Also, the comment about the netcode being terrible...I have the BEST registry in this game, I have played a LOT of shooters, and this game easily registers the best.

CS 1.6, okay registry, you still get frustrated at it though.
CSS , registry frustrating as hell a lot of the time.
COD4 , For me, the best registration of FPS games since Cod2
CODMW2 , Decent enough registry when you actually find a good host :/ (DEDICATED SERVERS PLEASE)
BF2142 : Lol-worthy registry, not even worth talking about
COD:BO , Meh, better than CODMW2 but worse than COD4
BC2, Decent at times, but quite frustrating at other points.

And then there's this game where I haven't had a complaint yet. Granted, at this point I might just be excited that it's a new game, and the registry complaining will come later, but I still think that the registry is fkn amazing, and that DICE has done a really good job with their new engine

best edit you could do for bf2142 is bump up the mouse speed while in a drop pod so you can keep turning it so it will fly then ram it into things for kills XD, the think i don't get is there no commander position in bf3? cuz all that map assisting really helped me out in maneuvering and sporting enemies, that being said i've only played the rush map and for some reason the other map is never up?
Onioncookie
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany624 Posts
September 30 2011 19:46 GMT
#2892
Did anyone figure out a way how to get into the same squad with friends??

If i join with a party they always get into the other team/squads !!
Shableh
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada40 Posts
September 30 2011 19:46 GMT
#2893
On October 01 2011 04:44 semantics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 04:37 Shableh wrote:
It's the prettiest fkn game in the world. And I've been having no problems whatsoever in getting it to run or anything :D . Sometimes I lose connection at the end of a round, but apart from that I fkn love this game, and can't stop obsessing about the little amazing things that they've done. Also, playing with your friends also works perfectly well for me, we just search in matchmaking as a part and it works well.

The thing I despise is that you can't have the options menu up when you're not alive, it just seems like the killcam trumps literally everything else that goes on in the screen.

Also, the comment about the netcode being terrible...I have the BEST registry in this game, I have played a LOT of shooters, and this game easily registers the best.

CS 1.6, okay registry, you still get frustrated at it though.
CSS , registry frustrating as hell a lot of the time.
COD4 , For me, the best registration of FPS games since Cod2
CODMW2 , Decent enough registry when you actually find a good host :/ (DEDICATED SERVERS PLEASE)
BF2142 : Lol-worthy registry, not even worth talking about
COD:BO , Meh, better than CODMW2 but worse than COD4
BC2, Decent at times, but quite frustrating at other points.

And then there's this game where I haven't had a complaint yet. Granted, at this point I might just be excited that it's a new game, and the registry complaining will come later, but I still think that the registry is fkn amazing, and that DICE has done a really good job with their new engine

best edit you could do for bf2142 is bump up the mouse speed while in a drop pod so you can keep turning it so it will fly then ram it into things for kills XD, the think i don't get is there no commander position in bf3? cuz all that map assisting really helped me out in maneuvering and sporting enemies, that being said i've only played the rush map and for some reason the other map is never up?



LMAO, that was the only reason I played titan, go in the drop bod and fly to 1 shot helcopters and crap XD
I don't always herp, but when I herp, I derp
Br33zyy
Profile Joined June 2011
United States296 Posts
September 30 2011 19:48 GMT
#2894
On October 01 2011 04:46 Onioncookie wrote:
Did anyone figure out a way how to get into the same squad with friends??

If i join with a party they always get into the other team/squads !!


Read my post on page 144... that's the only way me and my friends have been able to do it.
Ohhh lawd..
CyberPitz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States428 Posts
September 30 2011 19:49 GMT
#2895
On October 01 2011 04:46 Onioncookie wrote:
Did anyone figure out a way how to get into the same squad with friends??

If i join with a party they always get into the other team/squads !!

What I've been doing is have everybody leave their squads (but going into the menu). Then just wait....and wait. Every couple of minutes, everybody hit "Join Squad" at the same time. If it doesn't work, rinse and repeat until you make it in.
Mysti_
Profile Joined May 2011
France185 Posts
September 30 2011 19:54 GMT
#2896
On October 01 2011 04:41 ShoreT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 04:15 semantics wrote:
On October 01 2011 03:54 ShoreT wrote:
I won't let me play because my GFX driver isn't high enough, so I went to update it and it's still too low. I know I only have a Geforce GT 220, so I'll have to use low settings, but I want to run this. . .

Edit: I still seem to be able to play a bit before getting disconnected.

http://www.techpowerup.com/152661/NVIDIA-Releases-Battlefield-3-Specific-GeForce-BETA-Driver.html


Thanks. You're the man.

Edit: So, Nvidia made it impossible to actually select the GT 220, 230 and 240. Is this because there is no beta drivers or them or because this is a mistake?


The fact is that this card has never been considered as a gaming card and has pretty poor performances running games... if you want to play bf3 i would suggest you to buy a new graphic card if you can afford it.
"Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." - "Ability is of little account without opportunity." Napoléon
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
September 30 2011 20:00 GMT
#2897
On October 01 2011 04:54 Mysti_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 04:41 ShoreT wrote:
On October 01 2011 04:15 semantics wrote:
On October 01 2011 03:54 ShoreT wrote:
I won't let me play because my GFX driver isn't high enough, so I went to update it and it's still too low. I know I only have a Geforce GT 220, so I'll have to use low settings, but I want to run this. . .

Edit: I still seem to be able to play a bit before getting disconnected.

http://www.techpowerup.com/152661/NVIDIA-Releases-Battlefield-3-Specific-GeForce-BETA-Driver.html


Thanks. You're the man.

Edit: So, Nvidia made it impossible to actually select the GT 220, 230 and 240. Is this because there is no beta drivers or them or because this is a mistake?


The fact is that this card has never been considered as a gaming card and has pretty poor performances running games... if you want to play bf3 i would suggest you to buy a new graphic card if you can afford it.


I remember when I was 16 and my friends all started playing BF2. Then I had to build my own computer just so I can play it. That's when I became a man! (Although, all my friends quit playing by the time my parts came).
Never make a hydralisk.
Ksi
Profile Joined May 2010
357 Posts
September 30 2011 20:03 GMT
#2898
On October 01 2011 04:37 Shableh wrote:
It's the prettiest fkn game in the world. And I've been having no problems whatsoever in getting it to run or anything :D . Sometimes I lose connection at the end of a round, but apart from that I fkn love this game, and can't stop obsessing about the little amazing things that they've done. Also, playing with your friends also works perfectly well for me, we just search in matchmaking as a part and it works well.

The thing I despise is that you can't have the options menu up when you're not alive, it just seems like the killcam trumps literally everything else that goes on in the screen.

Also, the comment about the netcode being terrible...I have the BEST registry in this game, I have played a LOT of shooters, and this game easily registers the best.

CS 1.6, okay registry, you still get frustrated at it though.
CSS , registry frustrating as hell a lot of the time.
COD4 , For me, the best registration of FPS games since Cod2
CODMW2 , Decent enough registry when you actually find a good host :/ (DEDICATED SERVERS PLEASE)
BF2142 : Lol-worthy registry, not even worth talking about
COD:BO , Meh, better than CODMW2 but worse than COD4
BC2, Decent at times, but quite frustrating at other points.

And then there's this game where I haven't had a complaint yet. Granted, at this point I might just be excited that it's a new game, and the registry complaining will come later, but I still think that the registry is fkn amazing, and that DICE has done a really good job with their new engine


It's just an illusion of hit registration due to a combination of it being very, very heavily client side and the high damage weapons. Its drawback is that you have a lot of people dying even when they've taken cover or gotten out of someone's line of sight because they've already been hit by 4 or 5 bullets client-side, but have no indication that they're already dead until 200 ms later.

I think the decision to have the netcode handled this way is godawful personally. The guy who's doing the shooter thinks the game is fine, but the poor person he's targeting gets zero time to react since he literally dies before he knows what hits him.
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
September 30 2011 20:03 GMT
#2899
On October 01 2011 05:00 justinpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 04:54 Mysti_ wrote:
On October 01 2011 04:41 ShoreT wrote:
On October 01 2011 04:15 semantics wrote:
On October 01 2011 03:54 ShoreT wrote:
I won't let me play because my GFX driver isn't high enough, so I went to update it and it's still too low. I know I only have a Geforce GT 220, so I'll have to use low settings, but I want to run this. . .

Edit: I still seem to be able to play a bit before getting disconnected.

http://www.techpowerup.com/152661/NVIDIA-Releases-Battlefield-3-Specific-GeForce-BETA-Driver.html


Thanks. You're the man.

Edit: So, Nvidia made it impossible to actually select the GT 220, 230 and 240. Is this because there is no beta drivers or them or because this is a mistake?


The fact is that this card has never been considered as a gaming card and has pretty poor performances running games... if you want to play bf3 i would suggest you to buy a new graphic card if you can afford it.


I remember when I was 16 and my friends all started playing BF2. Then I had to build my own computer just so I can play it. That's when I became a man! (Although, all my friends quit playing by the time my parts came).

BF2 the good old days when PhysX was it's own thing and there were ads for it on the box and crap :D now physx is part of nvidia.
freddievercetti
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
224 Posts
September 30 2011 20:20 GMT
#2900
RAGGGGEEEEEE they took down caspian after I slept, what blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!
Only the preorders got 3 days access and OB got 1 day, feel like posting that reddit rage pic.

Are the xp maps like day 1 DLC? Karkand and Wake Island were real classics for me in BF2, kinda hoped they weren't DLCing on day 1.

Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 491 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 1298
soO 409
Hyuk 388
Mini 267
ZerO 183
Killer 73
Shinee 46
Mind 38
Mong 29
Bale 28
[ Show more ]
PianO 25
Larva 22
ZergMaN 15
yabsab 13
Terrorterran 13
HiyA 12
Dota 2
XaKoH 700
XcaliburYe345
Counter-Strike
byalli601
Other Games
olofmeister962
singsing899
ceh9665
Happy433
Livibee175
crisheroes166
Mew2King65
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH365
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Jankos1653
• Stunt395
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
56m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.