• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:12
CEST 08:12
KST 15:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8788 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 61

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
SleepSheep
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada344 Posts
November 18 2010 09:41 GMT
#1201
+ Show Spoiler +

rofl minecraft in real life
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
November 19 2010 02:09 GMT
#1202
Pig's Palace is now officially open. The first floor is ready to be moved into, and others are on their way. I will assign rooms by PM. If you are interested, PM me.

A preview of the room:

[image loading]


And the crafting room available to all residents:

[image loading]

Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 19 2010 02:31 GMT
#1203
On November 18 2010 15:15 SentryHero wrote:
Is there a particular application process other than messaging serejai for whitelist access?
Is the server perhaps full and i have missed it? its been at least a week since I sent a PM about it, thought maybe i could get some answers here.


Are you unable to connect? You've been on the whitelist for six days now. I added you about three hours after you sent me your first PM, and then I removed/readded you the next day when you sent me a second PM just to make sure. You're definitely on there.

Are you using the latest Alpha client, and connecting to the correct IP?
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
SentryHero
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada17 Posts
November 19 2010 04:12 GMT
#1204
oh lol. thanks muchly serejai. i figured you'd pm back to tell me you received my message. excellent, my fault entirely.
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
November 19 2010 04:55 GMT
#1205
[image loading]

this is what happens when you dig too deep
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
MamiyaOtaru
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1687 Posts
November 19 2010 11:35 GMT
#1206
someone made zerg mobs

[image loading]

[image loading]
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
November 19 2010 11:37 GMT
#1207
On November 19 2010 20:35 MamiyaOtaru wrote:
someone made zerg mobs

[image loading]

[image loading]


Omfg i want those, Lurkers and Overlords!!! O_O
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
November 19 2010 20:15 GMT
#1208
Infested terrans :o?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 21 2010 13:53 GMT
#1209
Just a heads up - When the new patch releases, expect some downtime for addons to update and stuff. I will open the test servers for you guys to screw around in while waiting for the main server to come back up.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 00:25:40
November 22 2010 00:25 GMT
#1210
I built a new type of maze in aquamentus, which has 77 rooms, connected by 138 iron doors. It has no dead ends, you don't have to turn around in any roop. There is only one path to the end, which goes through 31 rooms. It does have 3 areas, where you will just loop around, and need to get back out to the main path. Highly unlikely to be solved by guessing.

It can be a bit annoying, when you don't go through the doors correcty. Stand on the pressure plate in the middle of a room, aim for the door, and then start walking. If you do that right, you don't get stuck.

Here is a picture:

[image loading]




Also, the Gladiator 2.0 parcour is done and useable, but I think I want to make a few adjustments still. It's north of spawn if you want to race someone, feedback for changes welcome.

Furthermore, a 2v2/FFA spleef arena is useable (pointless with the block bug though), adjacent to the other spleef arenas north of spawn.


Thanks to everyone who helped out on either of those projects.
FreezerJumps
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada653 Posts
November 22 2010 00:34 GMT
#1211
I already solved it h3r. You go left.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
November 22 2010 01:17 GMT
#1212
On November 22 2010 09:34 FreezerJumps wrote:
I already solved it h3r. You go left.


? It's impossible to solve by just going left.
STS17
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1817 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-22 22:41:30
November 22 2010 22:40 GMT
#1213
On November 22 2010 10:17 h3r1n6 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2010 09:34 FreezerJumps wrote:
I already solved it h3r. You go left.


? It's impossible to solve by just going left.


Not with a pickaxe it isn't

+ Show Spoiler +
Don't destroy his work with a pickaxe...
Platinum Level Terran - Take my advice from that perspective
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 23 2010 15:35 GMT
#1214
I felt like going on a ban spree this morning.

http://stasysgaming.com/bans.php
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Thunderflesh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States382 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-23 20:40:43
November 23 2010 20:39 GMT
#1215
What are the plans for the server when SMP health is implemented?

Assuming everything works as it should (hah!), will there be beasties on the server?

I'm kind of excited at the prospect of enemy mobs. I think they make the world feel more alive and interesting. I like danger! (PvP sounds fun, too, but I worry that it could descend into chaos quickly). Of course, I can understand how people haven't really been building with the threat of creepers in mind...

One option is keeping the current server as a no-mob, no-combat creative server, and maybe starting another one with enemy mobs, and maybe even PvP?

EDIT: In case anyone hasn't seen it: http://notch.tumblr.com/post/1659195746/gah-the-update-is-coming-tomorrow-because-im-silly
You'll worry less about what people think about you when you realize how seldom they do.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 23 2010 20:50 GMT
#1216
On November 24 2010 05:39 Thunderflesh wrote:
What are the plans for the server when SMP health is implemented?

Assuming everything works as it should (hah!), will there be beasties on the server?

I'm kind of excited at the prospect of enemy mobs. I think they make the world feel more alive and interesting. I like danger! (PvP sounds fun, too, but I worry that it could descend into chaos quickly). Of course, I can understand how people haven't really been building with the threat of creepers in mind...

One option is keeping the current server as a no-mob, no-combat creative server, and maybe starting another one with enemy mobs, and maybe even PvP?

EDIT: In case anyone hasn't seen it: http://notch.tumblr.com/post/1659195746/gah-the-update-is-coming-tomorrow-because-im-silly


Here's the rundown for the moment:

First, there are a few major options. One is to create a new PvP server. The other is to enable PvP on the current server. Now, there are issues with each... such as having to start over on the PvP server, or griefing if it's enabled on the current server.

Depending on how Notch implements this, a few things are possible with the current server. If there is a toggle for player damage, then perhaps mobs could be enabled, but players wouldn't be able to damage other players. However, the way Notch tends to screw things up, a more likely scenario is that he adds a "damage on/off" toggle, in which case it's all or nothing.

If there is indeed an on/off toggle and nothing more, then health will remain disabled on the current server due to the griefing possibilities it would open up (for example, people would just run around PKing to steal items from everyone else).

So far, without knowing exactly how the health system works, or if it even does... the current server will at worst remain unchanged, and at best will allow the use of mobs, but no PvP.

It's really a sort of wait-and-see approach at the moment though, as the large majority of things Notch promises and/or claims to have implemented/fixed don't actually work, so I don't want to get anyone's hopes up by saying "OMG PVP AND MOBS TOMORROW!" only to let everyone down the way he did with the last patch and Minecarts.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
November 23 2010 21:13 GMT
#1217
Noooo~ Spongrider~!
killanator
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States549 Posts
November 23 2010 23:43 GMT
#1218
When I try to login to the server i get banned upon login. my minecraft id is killanator

Its been a week since ive played
DJ, put it back on!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 24 2010 00:55 GMT
#1219
On November 24 2010 08:43 killanator wrote:
When I try to login to the server i get banned upon login. my minecraft id is killanator

Its been a week since ive played


You're right. I've been lazy with the bans lately while setting up my FPS servers, so I sat down and went through some logs today and did a mass banning from the last week or so. You used a couple boats on the 15th, which is what your temp ban is for.

You can check the status of your ban here : http://stasysgaming.com/bans.php
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
SwiftSpear
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada355 Posts
November 24 2010 04:58 GMT
#1220
Heh, I was waiting for a PM, just realized I was whitelisted! Thanks. I'll probably play after class is done for the semester, I've got some time after classes before I have to get serious about finals.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1155
910 111
Hyun 79
NotJumperer 44
Bale 33
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto238
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King145
Other Games
summit1g7342
Coldzera 740
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0292
PiGStarcraft201
NeuroSwarm115
ViBE22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick611
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 47
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Rush1090
• Lourlo1026
• Stunt356
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 48m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 48m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 48m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.