• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8961 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 41

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 96 Next
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 11 2011 16:23 GMT
#801
Zoruas are breedable. Meaning...sharing is caring
Jaedong :3
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
March 11 2011 19:41 GMT
#802
I just got Pokémon White. I am currently in the city of the 3rd gym. Really liking the game so far, I only miss some more "interesting" Pokémon. They are all kind of lame tbh.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 11 2011 19:45 GMT
#803
On March 12 2011 04:41 Baituri wrote:
I just got Pokémon White. I am currently in the city of the 3rd gym. Really liking the game so far, I only miss some more "interesting" Pokémon. They are all kind of lame tbh.


Lame, you say? I think you meant to say, "Badass as hell."

[image loading]
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 11 2011 19:46 GMT
#804
If someone wants to help me transfer over my Celebi/Shiny pokemon sometime tomorrow (possibly) I shall help them in return afterwards. Be it breeding mass amounts of Zorua if need be
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
KaiserReinhard
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States554 Posts
March 11 2011 19:56 GMT
#805
Apparently I was ahead of the curve and added my pal code before anyone else did.

To reiterate here it is again: 2580 2448 0688

Let's pokemon with each other.
twitch.tv/imkirok
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 11 2011 20:06 GMT
#806
Who ever was in charge of Pokemon design this time around, must have an obession with cute things. An ice bear, that has a nose drip? x_x
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
March 11 2011 20:18 GMT
#807
On March 12 2011 05:06 DreamScaR wrote:
Who ever was in charge of Pokemon design this time around, must have an obession with cute things. An ice bear, that has a nose drip? x_x


Sadly they get less cute and even scary looking as they evolve =(
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 11 2011 20:19 GMT
#808
On March 12 2011 05:18 holy_war wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 05:06 DreamScaR wrote:
Who ever was in charge of Pokemon design this time around, must have an obession with cute things. An ice bear, that has a nose drip? x_x


Sadly they get less cute and even scary looking as they evolve =(


That thing is just an Ice version of Teddiursa/Ursaring.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
cosmicTrex
Profile Joined September 2010
United States24 Posts
March 11 2011 20:22 GMT
#809
To the guy trying to argue that Evasion Clause is inconsistent with not banning other luck based elements of the competitive metagame, I implore you to try facing a team based entirely on evasion and lowering your accuracy. Then you might understand that maybe they banned it because doing so is not fun at all.

On a side note, as much as I like the Fire starter, did they really need another Fire/Fighting type? Maybe that's the only way to make the Fire typing not suck total balls, but really? Not to mention already having a Fire AND a Fighting type really limits the choices you have for a balanced team if you still want to use your starter...
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
March 11 2011 21:31 GMT
#810
If anyone wants a zorua lemme know, but yeah He can't learn surf though. THough I lost dark pulse I gave him Snarl, Shadowball, and flamethrower.

Recently I've been looking for a pokemon with good SpA that has the usual ice beam and other special sweepers... but there's none this round except for the vanilla ice cream pokemon. So lame lol.

Also on a serious note, having all sweepers makes this game super easy lol.
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
March 11 2011 23:09 GMT
#811
the game is a good difficulty until you get to the 4th gym leader. then they somehow really fuck up and everybody is way too low level.
Brees on in
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
March 11 2011 23:10 GMT
#812
On March 12 2011 08:09 Brees wrote:
the game is a good difficulty until you get to the 4th gym leader. then they somehow really fuck up and everybody is way too low level.


with me it was the other way around, after 4 my pokemon outleveled the gyms, but I compulsively beat every trainer
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
March 11 2011 23:15 GMT
#813
On March 12 2011 08:10 Wesso wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 08:09 Brees wrote:
the game is a good difficulty until you get to the 4th gym leader. then they somehow really fuck up and everybody is way too low level.


with me it was the other way around, after 4 my pokemon outleveled the gyms, but I compulsively beat every trainer


no...you are agreeing with me lol
Brees on in
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
March 11 2011 23:16 GMT
#814
Picked up white today, got me a fire pig. All is going pretty swell, very pleased overall.

Anybody know of one Pokemon I have to pick up?
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
March 11 2011 23:17 GMT
#815
On March 12 2011 08:16 N3rV[Green] wrote:
Picked up white today, got me a fire pig. All is going pretty swell, very pleased overall.

Anybody know of one Pokemon I have to pick up?


The lightning zebra is awesome And not that bad. For the rest, you want to find out on your own, with good pokemon the game becomes too easy IMO.
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 11 2011 23:27 GMT
#816
On March 12 2011 08:17 Wesso wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 08:16 N3rV[Green] wrote:
Picked up white today, got me a fire pig. All is going pretty swell, very pleased overall.

Anybody know of one Pokemon I have to pick up?


The lightning zebra is awesome And not that bad. For the rest, you want to find out on your own, with good pokemon the game becomes too easy IMO.

You could also go my strategy of trying to capture every pokemon you come across that you don't already have. I think at this point, I've caught everything possible though I may be missing a few of the 1% pokemon. Though I'm not looking online for anything at all, doing this old school style of play as I go =D
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 11 2011 23:52 GMT
#817
On March 12 2011 08:27 DreamScaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 08:17 Wesso wrote:
On March 12 2011 08:16 N3rV[Green] wrote:
Picked up white today, got me a fire pig. All is going pretty swell, very pleased overall.

Anybody know of one Pokemon I have to pick up?


The lightning zebra is awesome And not that bad. For the rest, you want to find out on your own, with good pokemon the game becomes too easy IMO.

You could also go my strategy of trying to capture every pokemon you come across that you don't already have. I think at this point, I've caught everything possible though I may be missing a few of the 1% pokemon. Though I'm not looking online for anything at all, doing this old school style of play as I go =D


Im doing this too Its more fun and challenging this way. Otherwise you just wreck them.
Jaedong :3
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
March 12 2011 00:05 GMT
#818
Yeah, the difficulty was decent until after the 3rd gym which I think was the bug one (especially since I only had the water pokemon then, then I picked up a darimaka and it was basically a cake walk. Especially now that I have a really good chained zoroark it's gonna be e.z. I wish they added more grind.
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
March 12 2011 00:10 GMT
#819
wonder if you can get banned on wifi trolling with stuff like wonderguard spiritomb
Brees on in
MalakhWing
Profile Joined November 2010
United States16 Posts
March 12 2011 00:19 GMT
#820
You mean sableye, because if you are going to troll do it best. Though if I recall the wifi should have most pokemon banned if they have an unlearnable move or ability. At least that's what I recall from the reading on smogon when they were testing out gen IV only moves on wifi and getting an error at the time until that got patched by Gamefreak.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4306
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King68
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 9m
INu's Battles
11h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 9m
Replay Cast
22h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.