• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:03
CEST 13:03
KST 20:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6297 users

The RorO Fan Club! - Page 2

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Neobick
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Sweden208 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-09 21:42:58
August 09 2012 21:17 GMT
#21
"If Sea ninja'd antiteams last week, RorO this week nuked some with a normal win and ace match win earning him a massive +10 and singlehandly ended the hopes over 200 teams, especially those who thought they were savvy when they picked him up on their anti team"

Source:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104272

"People still have him on their anti? 5 Seasons and people still didnt learn yet. I guess people just skip the 5+ pointers because they think they are all too strong namewise, then suddenly one day they stumble upon Roro's name and end up picking him."

Source: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124339&currentpage=21#420

Sign me up

Edit: Bonus - good news for my antiteam
Use the force.
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
August 09 2012 21:35 GMT
#22
On May 09 2010 23:00 okum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2010 15:35 nozaro33 wrote:
On May 09 2010 15:30 okum wrote:
That's the thing about Roro. He sucks, but wins anyway (ace matches especially).


um.. what? He lost a crapload of ace matches this season

Doesn't matter. No matter how much he loses, he somehow wins even more without anyone noticing or remembering.

Roro is currently the 5th highest scoring player in FPL. Four times as many people have him on their anti team than any other current top 16 player; more people have him on their anti team than any other player in the top 90. The most popular antiteam player with a higher score than Roro is Jaedong.

Roro - destroyer of FPL since 2009.


Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-09 21:56:58
August 09 2012 21:55 GMT
#23
man i just saw the games vs hack, he actually outplayed him. Incredible tactical play on Antiga.

Also his use of harass, constant edging on small details (picking 1 scv here and there, catching all drops) and great army movements. It felt like i was watching veteran GSL player and he only played for 3-4 months wow. Now lets pray his ZvZ is actually good :D
Stork[gm]
Simsallabin
Profile Joined June 2012
Nepal216 Posts
August 09 2012 22:08 GMT
#24
Sign me up!
Woop!
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
August 09 2012 23:41 GMT
#25
Heres RorO's winners interview from WCS ro32
Source
On August 09 2012 23:47 Weirdkid wrote:
Samsung_Roro
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Q: How does it feel to get into the round of 16 of the winners' bracket?
A: Even though Kespa players haven't been having good results, I am personally quite confident. Even though it was ZvT, I had the confidence that I would win.

Q: Reality made it into the round of 16 as well in yesterday's games.
A: His TvZ has always been really strong, and so I thought that he had a chance of qualifying for the next round even before the games. Watching him advance really gave me motivation to play well. I thought that I should be able to win as long as I don't make any mistakes which are too huge.

Q: You defeated a strong opponent.
A: I had very little information about my opponent. My feeling is that my opponent is a more experienced player than I am, so I thought that I just had to be careful in the early to mid game and it'd be ok. While winning, I also got to see some strategies which I never saw or thought of before, and I learnt a lot.

Q: You were harassed really badly in the first game.
A: I wanted to use the strategy that I was most confident in, but I was harassed so much by my opponent in the early game. Even though I tried really hard, it was still one-sided.

Q: You were harassed really badly by his hellions in the second game too. That put you in a pretty bad shape in early game.
A: The early game for the second game was really tough too. However, I did not think I was in that bad a shape while I was playing in the game. I was confident of dragging the game into the mid-late game and defeat my opponent based on mechanics, and so I was working hard to readjust my mentality.

Q: The third game saw both of you playing really standard.
A: The more a ZvT drags into late game, the more confident I become. As long as I can drag it into the late game, I have the chance of defeating my opponent. It was a good thing my opponent was playing really passively too, and as such I was able to win more easily.

Q: You are the only Kespa seeded player who made it to the round of 16 of the winners' bracket.
A: Getting the seed actually makes me more stressed. I didn't play in the preliminaries, and I also almost never won in SPL. It made me quite ashamed to see myself get the seed. I would have had to find a hole to hide in out of embarrassment if I had performed badly today. Fortunately I managed to win.

Q: The players from Samsung team seem to be performing quite well in WCS.
A: That's the case too in SPL. Our skill level in Starcraft 2 is improving at a fast rate in SPL, but recent defeats have led to a loss of confidence. But from what we can tell from the inside, our improvements have been really good. Currently, Reality is playing the best. As for me, I think I'm on a similar level as him (laughs).

Q; Your next opponent is either MC or Leenock.
A: Looking at the brackets, I feel that even if I had made it past the winners' brackets games today, it'd still be very hard for me. But I feel that it'd be better to play against Leenock than MC. Recently, ZvP has been really hard. But my record in recent SPL against Zerg is also that of straight losses, so I don't really dare to say too much.

Q: Do you think Kespa players will begin to do better and better?
A: I think that as long as we can live past the early-mid game, our ability in the late game is roughly the same as them. We are still mainly losing because we are not experienced enough, and the players in this tournament are all really experienced players. That's why I believe that it'll be better in the future.

Q: Any last things to add?
A: I talked quite a lot regarding SPL in this interview. I'm losing a lot recently, and it makes me really upset. But I'm still confident in my abilities, and I hope everyone can believe in me. Everyone in our team is really working very hard.


Also updated OP with his achievements and the VODs of a majority of his SC2 matches from Proleague!
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
August 09 2012 23:58 GMT
#26
RUH ROH can i sign up?
Windwaker
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany1597 Posts
August 09 2012 23:59 GMT
#27
sign me up pls
i like his play a lot
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother
fAnTaCy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States893 Posts
August 10 2012 04:29 GMT
#28
Been a RorO fan since he was in WeMade in the BW days...defiantly sign me up for this cute korean
President of Doctor Helvetica Fan Club...PM to join. Members--4, Most recent: Archas
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
August 10 2012 05:50 GMT
#29
sign me up, still waiting for a fanclub for reality from samsung khan too xD
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
OnFiRe888
Profile Joined October 2010
United States629 Posts
August 10 2012 06:05 GMT
#30
Is it just me or does roro look like keen?
"Life isn't measured by the breaths you take, but by skill in Starcraft"
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 09:22:41
August 10 2012 09:18 GMT
#31
RorO is in the last series of WCS Korea tonight! He faces Leenock in the winner bracket round of 16! His teammate Reality faces SlayerS_Puzzle before him as well! Be sure to cheer them both on

On August 10 2012 14:50 CoR wrote:
sign me up, still waiting for a fanclub for reality from samsung khan too xD


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359073

On August 10 2012 15:05 OnFiRe888 wrote:
Is it just me or does roro look like keen?


He's cuter than Keen :p
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
August 10 2012 11:57 GMT
#32
RorO vs Leenock is starting now!! Cheer our Khan Zerg on! YES HE KHAN!!
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
Causality~
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway150 Posts
August 10 2012 12:06 GMT
#33
fck you leenock!
Jaedong <3
Causality~
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway150 Posts
August 10 2012 12:11 GMT
#34
Roro looking good so far gogogoo!=)
Jaedong <3
SensFaiL
Profile Joined June 2009
United States98 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 12:42:11
August 10 2012 12:41 GMT
#35
Rorooooooooo!!!!

He's getting better and better every series it seems.
The strong will live, the weak will die
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
August 10 2012 12:41 GMT
#36
Sign me up, he's quite impressing me!
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
August 10 2012 12:42 GMT
#37
GG WP RorO advances to the Winners bracket ro8 after Rorolling Leenock 2-1!!
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
August 10 2012 12:43 GMT
#38
Sign me up! not because of his FPL anti-team thing, but because of his handsomeness.
bubl100500
Profile Joined March 2011
Ukraine538 Posts
August 10 2012 12:43 GMT
#39
Sign me up!
AgentChaos
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom4569 Posts
August 10 2012 12:48 GMT
#40
Sign me up too, this guy and reality are showing what kespa are all about
IM & EG supporter
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 152
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings35
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko236
OGKoka 197
Rex 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38239
Calm 3460
Shuttle 1272
Bisu 960
Hyuk 366
Stork 310
actioN 297
Soma 280
Zeus 259
Rush 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 176
EffOrt 103
FanTaSy 100
Last 94
Mini 91
Soulkey 90
Light 72
firebathero 71
Dewaltoss 64
Pusan 63
ZerO 58
Shine 52
Bale 46
NotJumperer 43
Killer 41
Free 38
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 37
Barracks 35
Yoon 33
Snow 28
hero 27
Sharp 22
Noble 20
HiyA 19
sorry 17
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Aegong 12
JYJ 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5149
League of Legends
JimRising 306
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1335
shoxiejesuss788
kRYSTAL_5
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
gofns28162
summit1g6675
singsing1852
crisheroes237
DeMusliM159
B2W.Neo128
Khaldor56
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 26
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
• lizZardDota2114
League of Legends
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 57m
OSC
11h 12m
Replay Cast
11h 57m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.