• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7612 users

The NonY Fan Club - Page 206

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 212 Next
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
September 17 2016 06:52 GMT
#4101
Bump on the Nony fanclub. He still playing?
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
September 17 2016 07:31 GMT
#4102
He played recently (May I think) in some qualifiers and did not too bad. Unfortunately not much streaming or anything else. I think he plays Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm also.
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
September 17 2016 07:36 GMT
#4103
Oh and I think he plays WoW at the moment too.
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
September 26 2016 05:04 GMT
#4104
He still living in California?
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
September 26 2016 08:12 GMT
#4105
I think in Texas.
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
October 07 2016 18:18 GMT
#4106
NonYs Fan Club is under reconstruction. Thank you for your understanding and support. Reopening hopefully at the end of October 2016.

Regards,

Lambertus / Benjamin
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
Hoender
Profile Joined March 2011
South Africa382 Posts
October 10 2016 18:52 GMT
#4107
Are you planning on some renovating, Lambertus? If so, I wouldn't mind helping out. I could for example update the members list or do some other arbitrary donkey work for the fan club, I don't mind.
Die ou swepe sê: "daar's 'n raat vir elke kwaal," maar watse pil kou jy as die donker jou kom haal?
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
October 11 2016 05:52 GMT
#4108
Hi Hoender,

I would be happy about any help, the update of the list would actually be a good start. PM me for contact details and we can talk more via email or something like that.

Regards
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
jamesfoster489
Profile Joined October 2016
10 Posts
October 11 2016 09:16 GMT
#4109
--- Nuked ---
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
October 13 2016 22:56 GMT
#4110
Happened to notice NonY is back in GM today
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
MrShankly
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United Kingdom371 Posts
October 13 2016 23:16 GMT
#4111
I randomly check Nony/Ret's twitter accounts even now and then, but almost never see any action.

Nony4life!
DONATE SC2 BETA KEY TO ME PLEASE
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
October 14 2016 07:46 GMT
#4112
On October 14 2016 07:56 oOOoOphidian wrote:
Happened to notice NonY is back in GM today


Great, thanks for the info

yeah, NonY and Ret are not very active on twitter at the moment, but that doesnt mean they are not active on other levels
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
November 01 2016 20:09 GMT
#4113
[image loading]

Interview with NonY - “I'd just say I'm on hiatus.”


Tyler "NonY" Wasieleski is a Protoss player from the United States. He is a former player for Team Liquid. Known in his days for crisp play but also for his voiced opinions about the game, the industry and the community, he nowadays rarely appears in the “digital public” (namely the Internet)


Although Tyler is not as active in SC2 anymore as he was, his fans still catch some glimpses of him here and there in the forums.


Especially his appearance at a DH Qualifier was a nice surprise for many of us.
The fan club decided to reach out to Tyler and catch up a bit.


We did a written questionnaire and are very happy to present this to you, the fan club, and the TL Community in general. It is short and sweet, but hopefully it gives us and you an impression of where NonY is at the moment.


Hi NonY, thank you for agreeing to this! Here we go, fire away!


1. You parted ways with Liquid 2013. What have you been up too in the last years?


I've played SC2 occasionally and have gotten into a few other games. I played a lot of Heroes of the Storm in its beta and again during its first ladder season, reaching GM. I also played World of Warcraft and Wildstar. But I can't play team games too much before I get uncomfortable with my teammates being better or worse than me. I prefer solo games or playing team games without taking them very seriously.


2. How would you describe your current status regarding your gaming career (October 2016)? Professional, Semi-Pro, “Old Wise Man on the Mountain” or something completely different?


I'd just say I'm on hiatus.


3. Is there a game that you are currently passionate about with SC1:BW – Passion?


No, there hasn't been a game that I've gotten to that level since BW. Before BW I was at that level with some other games: Halo 1 and some of the Westwood Studios RTS games (Red Alert games, Dune 2000). For these games I play now, I'll put a little effort into figuring things out but mostly I'll try to copy the best people and leave it at that. With BW and those other games, I was really interested in figuring out new things myself and learning to do things that no one else was doing.


4. What is it that you really love about gaming?


I like being in the zone, feeling like I'm playing well and everything is clicking. Playing well is more rewarding than getting a good result. I also like innovating and showing off the things I've discovered. But that's harder to do regularly and I haven't done it for a long time.


5. What do you love besides gaming?


Running, traveling. I do a lot of "runcations" (travel somewhere to run a race and have a short vacation) with my wife and friends.


6. In May this year (2016) you gave it a shot at the DH Qualifiers. How was that for you? (We think you looked sharp! )


Thank you! It was really fun with the stage match and everything. I was glad I was able to win some games and got to play one of the best players at the time (Harstem).


7. Your personal three highlights of the last years in gaming?


I haven't really been following gaming that much but I did read about Neeb winning a major tournament in Korea, beating some very good players. Congratulations to him. Unfortunately, all the Korean SC2 squads then disbanded out of shame, so I don't think it was good for the scene. But really, that was an awesome accomplishment.


8. Do you still keep tabs on the Broodwar scene?


No.

[image loading]


9. You revealed in your vlog from 2011 that you suffer from a form of depression.
If you want, could you tell us how you are at the moment (October 2016)?



Nowadays the symptoms are pretty light. It's been a while since it has been really bad.


10. Over the years, you have been active in the Forums of TL and you still are. What section do you like most?


The sections I read change depending on what I'm into. When I was grinding Heroes of the Storm games, I was only reading and posting in that thread. Now I've only been in the World of Warcraft thread. Very occasionally I'll browse around random topics.


11. What has changed the most for you on TL since your beginnings there?


Well, TL has really changed a lot. It used to be more like everyone was on the same side as fans of BW. People would fight and argue, but it felt more like it was fighting amongst friends, not true animosity (most of the time). There were more personal relationships like in a small town where everyone knows each other. Now it's grown so much and covers so many topics that it inevitably lost some of its original identity, becoming more generic and less personal.


Three less serious ones:


12. On a scale from 1 (I hate these suckers) to 10 (They are the most beautiful and loyal of all) how do you see your Fans, especially in your TL-Fan Club?


My fans remind me that I accomplished some really cool things that impressed and inspired a lot of people and that is a great feeling. So when that feeling strikes me, you guys are a 10 all the way. But I've gotta say, and most of you guys probably aren't that surprised by this, there's something weird about it for me that prevents me from totally being at ease all of the time with fans. There are times when I'm happier alone and would like to forget that people are watching me and are interested in me. Still, I'd rather have fans and deal with some of the weird parts of that relationship than not have fans.


13. If you had to fight against one SC-Race for real, who would be the most easy to beat?


I think biological weapons would probably be effective against the Zerg. They've got no initial protection against them so we'd have a huge advantage at the start of the war before they evolve some defenses.


14. Do you still think that Arbiters are OP and that Horses have soulless murderous eyes?;-)


Arbiters are a really well-designed and strong unit. I wish they had made it into SC2. I feel like LotV design philosophy would have welcomed offensive recalls. Horses are scary. It's like letting a toddler drive a car. Something with that kind of personality and intelligence should not wield such power.

[image loading]


So far, dear readers and fans!
Thank you Tyler / NonY for this, we as your fans and interested humans are happy that you took the time and gave us an update on you and your gaming life.


We wish you all the best and obviously would be happy to see you again on some stage or another.


Until then – Keep well

The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
Xamo
Profile Joined April 2012
Spain886 Posts
November 02 2016 00:49 GMT
#4114
Awesome interview!
My life for Aiur. You got a piece of me, baby. IIIIIIiiiiiii.
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
November 02 2016 09:56 GMT
#4115
thanks
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
November 02 2016 10:17 GMT
#4116
<3 thank you opportunistic fan Lambertus <3

Dear NoNy, while i do understand your "being alone" bit, .. i sure wish you would see/feel streaming is more like a hang out place which is what it is,
coz we (me and many people like me, who like to hang out in 1player streamers' chat) just enjoy your company and like what you have to say on a lot of subjects..

Here's hoping you stream more <3
"not enough rights"
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
November 02 2016 10:25 GMT
#4117
pleasure and thanks
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
-IAEVAI-KolosS
Profile Joined October 2016
Canada60 Posts
November 02 2016 11:39 GMT
#4118
On November 02 2016 19:17 fluidrone wrote:
<3 thank you opportunistic fan Lambertus <3

Dear NoNy, while i do understand your "being alone" bit, .. i sure wish you would see/feel streaming is more like a hang out place which is what it is,
coz we (me and many people like me, who like to hang out in 1player streamers' chat) just enjoy your company and like what you have to say on a lot of subjects..

Here's hoping you stream more <3


I must echo that feeling. Regardless of what you're playing at the moment you could stream it casually and probably most of your fans would watch it or interact with it. I usually watch streams more because of the streamer than the content. Plus, since you are very articulate and have well-thought out opinions, the interactions with you and the chat would be great.
Masters Terran Mech Player
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
November 02 2016 11:43 GMT
#4119
Nice interview thanks for that.
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
November 02 2016 16:01 GMT
#4120
Thanks, all Credit to Tyler / NonY for doing it
Regarding the Streaming I agree, but that's obviously not for him...or is it?
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft386
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream247
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.