• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9822 users

The NonY Fan Club - Page 204

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 212 Next
Hoender
Profile Joined March 2011
South Africa382 Posts
June 04 2014 06:08 GMT
#4061
wait what happened? Did he get a personal sponsorship then? That's great news :D
Die ou swepe sê: "daar's 'n raat vir elke kwaal," maar watse pil kou jy as die donker jou kom haal?
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 21:29:41
June 09 2014 21:21 GMT
#4062
--- Nuked ---
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
June 21 2014 07:01 GMT
#4063
Congrats on getting so far at MLG. Its great seeing you doing so well this year. I hope I have a chance to meet you at some point this MLG!
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
June 21 2014 07:28 GMT
#4064
--- Nuked ---
Tuhill
Profile Joined June 2014
Scotland13 Posts
June 21 2014 21:58 GMT
#4065
Looks like Nony has a good shot in the losers bracket.
Gluttony
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden160 Posts
June 21 2014 22:03 GMT
#4066
NonY can do this!

On June 22 2014 06:58 Tuhill wrote:
Looks like Nony has a good shot in the losers bracket.



Indeed! I just got home so I don't know if we already know! But I Believe!
I'm out of quotes atm :/
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
June 21 2014 22:06 GMT
#4067
Good luck, NonY!
KT best KT ~ 2014
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
June 22 2014 00:18 GMT
#4068
He's out sad day, His twitter said he wasn't really comfortable playing there. A real bummer.
I am Godzilla You are Japan
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
June 22 2014 10:13 GMT
#4069
--- Nuked ---
Loomies
Profile Joined July 2010
United States645 Posts
November 10 2014 23:13 GMT
#4070
End of an era...



Thanks chilltoss for the wonderful sc2 streams over the years
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
November 10 2014 23:48 GMT
#4071
--- Nuked ---
eeZe
Profile Joined April 2011
United States54 Posts
November 10 2014 23:52 GMT
#4072
thanks Nony for your creative builds and entertaining games... your fans won't forget your efforts.. best of luck in the future whatever that holds for you
aznheat80
Profile Joined August 2010
United States186 Posts
November 12 2014 03:26 GMT
#4073
i hope he doesnt retire before trying wcs
phyren
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1067 Posts
November 12 2014 06:42 GMT
#4074
Sad day.
Splynn
Profile Joined September 2011
United States225 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-13 21:23:54
November 13 2014 21:20 GMT
#4075
I am curious what this means about his competitive career. He is no longer streaming, but is he still playing? Nony has always seemed to view streaming as counterproductive to improving; maybe this is just him saying that he needs more privacy to really improve in time for WCS next year?

I'm not trying to be overly optimistic. I'm just genuinely curious. He stated nothing about retirement, so I assume he still plans to play.
Heat_023
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada160 Posts
November 17 2014 23:45 GMT
#4076
On November 14 2014 06:20 Splynn wrote:
I am curious what this means about his competitive career. He is no longer streaming, but is he still playing? Nony has always seemed to view streaming as counterproductive to improving; maybe this is just him saying that he needs more privacy to really improve in time for WCS next year?

I'm not trying to be overly optimistic. I'm just genuinely curious. He stated nothing about retirement, so I assume he still plans to play.

Not the feeling that I have, to be honest, but how absolutely awesome would that be to see him tear through a tournament after an epic secret practice regiment. Wow.
twitch.tv/heat023
tamino
Profile Joined August 2009
France51 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-21 14:06:48
November 21 2014 14:02 GMT
#4077
Oh damn, not seing his stream pop out on TL for so long made me wonder what's happening :/. That's sad, I really enjoyed his way of streaming, even if he was sometime in a difficult state of mind, like loving/hating the game at the same time, wich I can understand... He has great understanding of the game too, his comments on his own games or big tournaments were very interesting. Like Splynn is saying, the twitt itself is not clear on if Nony is stopping streaming or playing, but if we really dont see him around anymore, I wish him the best for the future.
clickrush
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Switzerland3257 Posts
December 09 2014 12:38 GMT
#4078
On November 18 2014 08:45 Heat_023 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2014 06:20 Splynn wrote:
I am curious what this means about his competitive career. He is no longer streaming, but is he still playing? Nony has always seemed to view streaming as counterproductive to improving; maybe this is just him saying that he needs more privacy to really improve in time for WCS next year?

I'm not trying to be overly optimistic. I'm just genuinely curious. He stated nothing about retirement, so I assume he still plans to play.

Not the feeling that I have, to be honest, but how absolutely awesome would that be to see him tear through a tournament after an epic secret practice regiment. Wow.


I really hope you are right. NonY is one of my favorite sc players and personalities. I would be great if we could look forward to him playing. I also hope he posts some vods on his yt channel from time to time or that he participates in podcasts.
oGsMC: Zealot defense, Stalker attack, Sentry forcefieldu forcefieldu, Marauder die die
aznheat80
Profile Joined August 2010
United States186 Posts
January 07 2015 19:28 GMT
#4079
is nony playing wcs qualifier ??
rafaliusz
Profile Joined December 2009
Poland482 Posts
January 07 2015 22:49 GMT
#4080
I very much doubt so man. I think that that tweet was an announcement of his retirement unfortunately... Huge loss for all the StarCraft fans.
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Lowko149
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 755
Soma 638
Jaedong 447
BeSt 337
Horang2 332
Hyuk 270
Light 258
910 213
Soulkey 200
Stork 192
[ Show more ]
Mini 139
Snow 136
EffOrt 121
Pusan 116
ZerO 99
Last 79
Rush 57
Shinee 52
Mind 46
ggaemo 44
Mong 43
hero 40
Killer 38
Creator 33
Bale 24
Sharp 20
Sacsri 15
yabsab 13
Noble 11
sorry 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
XcaliburYe136
League of Legends
JimRising 286
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1466
pashabiceps876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2632
Khaldor795
Other Games
gofns34563
singsing1385
XBOCT310
Pyrionflax237
DeMusliM207
Mew2King116
ArmadaUGS52
ZerO(Twitch)10
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1554
Other Games
• WagamamaTV170
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
21m
Stellar Fest
2h 21m
The PondCast
23h 21m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.