Minesweeper - Groups of Widow Mines and Spider Mines are buried throughout the battlefield.
Void Rifts - Void Rifts periodically appear in random locations and spawn enemy units until destroyed.
Here is the map: Rifts to Korhal
Hey everyone no post last week, I couldn't stream or play SC2, my family was dealing with Northern California fires. One This week is a bit tough as you have to get to the Void Rifts and the deal with the Mines. There are commanders that can defend and snipe the Shards, Artanis (Tempests), Nova (Libs), etc. You can always just go for Zeratul and get your second Shards and GG EXPZ. Other than that, there is an update to the Void Rifts; they now longer spawn around clumps of enemy units, this will help you so you can snipe the Rifts easier. Try to stay on top of you economy and get to max saturation asap. One last thing is that there might be Mines at your expo so keep that mind so you might need detection in order to clear them. Good luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Stukov] (https://youtu.be/a47zjQB3PBQ) - CtG [Zeratul] (https://youtu.be/tNDpGWXV2xY) Bunkers Tanks
Hunter [Tychus] (https://youtu.be/vObMuj5oXis) - CtG [H&H] (https://youtu.be/qL7eDjK7qN8) Tychus > Sirius > Rattlesnake > Sam > Nikara
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/504108740
- Not the best commander this week, the best unit to clear Mines, Wrathwalkers, is expensive so be careful.
- Alarak should be left to clear attack waves and only moved out once you know an area is cleared.
- Havocs are great for detection as they are Cloaked and wont always be in danger.
- A Pylon Overcharge and a Havoc are great at clearing Mines.
- Void Rifts are going to be annoying as you have to get through the enemy in order to get to many of them.
- Alarak can clear your entire army when he gets hit by a lot of Mines and his army is too close.
- Stalkers might be the best early unit, especially when adding in Squad upgrades from the Havocs.
- Okay commander for this week, Tank and Goliaths have good attack range but your detection is going to be very tough to keep alive.
- Science Vessels are very weak units and need to be baby sat in order to keep your forces alive and them alive as well.
- You might be better off going for defense while your partner is on offense, but ether way its going to be tough to push out.
- You can do a lot with Tanks and a Hercules but again detection is going to be tough to micro.
- Good commander for this week, but her early game is going to be tough, Broodlords and Omega Worms can do a lot this week.
- Kerrigan is not the best this week against the Mines as they can kill her fast and then she has basically a melee attack.
- BE sure to start off any attack with Omega Worms to get vision of the Mines to avoid losing anything to them.
- I would have around 8 - 10 Omegas to always have one off cool down.
- Kerrigan can be used in the beginning to clear attack waves and once you clear an area she can be moved forward.
- If you want a Mineral dump think about Spines Spores and Zerglings.
- Once you have the middle area cleared leave Kerrigan there and then move out with your Broodlords around the outside of the map.
- Good commander for this week, He is highly mobile and can have an amazing anti-ground force.
- I think that it might be best to roll for a ground comp here as if you get that you can focus more on Robo units and be able to deal with Mines and the Rifts with ease.
- Fenix in his Dragoon suit or even is Praetor suit can solo a Rift.
- Once you clear an area think about placing a Observers on the map so that you can have vision for Teleports or even just placing Fenix to deal with new Rifts.
- I built up some extra minerals and made a bunch of Cannons in the middle of the map as Zealots don't really help that much this week.
- Good commander for this week, be sure to start out with Sirius to start clearing the Mines asap.
- Keep in mind that Turrets are your only real form of detection that can be hurt by the Mines, so only move out with a Turret in from of your army.
- Your army can take a few Mine shots but not much more so if at any time you take hits take the time to heal and build up some Turret charges before moving on.
- Void Rifts might be tough as you will have to move through the enemies in order to get to them, try to have a partner that can deal with the Rifts to help you.
- Good commander for this week, Mines will be the toughest part as you will need good micro and lots of Overseers.
- Banes can do a lot this week and will help to clear Mines as they will do damage to unit that are Burrowed even if they can see them.
- Zagara can clear Mines well just be sure to constantly be aware of the position of the Mines and always using the Baneling Barrage to clear them ahead of Zagara.
- If you really want to try you can use Scourge to Snipe the Rifts but one good Widow Mine can clear every Scourge.
- Try and keep making Overlords so that you don't get supply blocked and can always make more Overseers.
- Good commander this week, you should have access to early detection and forces.
- I like Tempests this week they have super long attack range against the ground forces and good damage.
- Don't ever move forward without an Observer in front of your army.
- A single Disintegration shot can clear a Void Rift.
- Upgrades are important but attack upgrades are more important.
- Dragoons can do good work this week, but at some point they will push each other into Mines so try and avoid them if you can.
- Zealots are good for tanking but be carful of them pulling Widow Mines shots into your Tempests.
- Good commander for this week, I really like Infesters here, with Spines and Spores with any extra minerals you have.
- Gary can help carry the early game but any extra minerals should go to Spines as they can clear Mines (with the help of a single Spore) and they wont be attacked by the Mines.
- Infesters are great for clearing the objectives so make a lot of them and try to keep moving them forward.
- When sending out the Roaches try to have Gary close by to see the Mines so that they get cleared.
- Upgrades as always.
- Its going to be a bit tough early game but if you get good RNG you can survive with just Spines and Gary.
2 H & H
- Good commander for this week, Strike Platforms are fantastic here and you can go for early Galleons with Reapers to clear the Rifts.
- Your call downs can do a lot of work here but there cool downs are a bit long to deal with every objective.
- I made sure to make 3 Galleons before my gas to ensure that I can make enough Reapers to deal with the first Rifts.
- Mines should be enough to deal with the first attack wave.
- 2 Strike Fighters are enough to kill a Rift right away, you cool downs should be enough to get them all as long as you have enough Platforms.
- At some point it might be nice to get some Horner attack units but they still can die so think about just going for Reapers and then having good Raven micro as you only get so many of them.
- Good commander for this week, normally with Void Rifts he is tier 1 but Mines make it har to clear the early Rifts with the Spear.
- I think I like static defense this week, but its going to be slow going in order to clear all the Mines throughout the map.
- You might want to try and sneak around the outside the map with Spear of Adun support, but you can lose all your Carriers with bad movement or at a least all your Interceptors.
- When using aggressive static defense be slow and precise when moving out you can lose your Probe easily if you are too aggressive.
- Good commander for this week, Mines shouldn't be hard but the Rifts are going to be.
- Try to defend until you can get out your call downs, they will help you clear and deal with the Rifts.
- Tanks and Bunkers should be your go to here as they can defend and then can be spread out to deal with any new Mines.
- Try and have a lot of Overseers in order to clear Mines as you go.
- Upgrades are super important and try to get the Infested upgrades asap.
- Great commander for this week, with Scans, Banshee and even BCs you can cheese the Rifts and the Shards.
- You can try and defend and then cheese the mission while moving around the outside of the map.
- In other cases you can use extra OCs in order to Mule and Scan for you Banshee as they can clear a lot without putting themselves in danger.
- Vikings can also be used to Snipe as they have a lot of attack range.
- Tanks and Bunkers for defense if you want to play that way.
- As you can see Raynor has a lot of options this week.
- Great commander for this week, Dehaka and Wurms with Creeper Hosts added should be all you need this week.
- Early game might just be Dehaka slowly killing units out of a Void Rift, but once you have some Wurms you should be able to start clearing the Mines.
- Creeper Hosts are great for clearing, but don't stop making Wurms as they will be the real Detection for your army as you don't want to let Dehaka die.
- Call downs are still amazing here but adding in some Detection will help a lot.
- Be sure to try and spread out your Wurms on the map to hopefully clear new Rifts as they spawn.
- Really good commander for this week, Oracles can clear the Mines without always putting themselves in danger.
- You can also clear the Mines with Shadow Strike without putting your forces in danger, you just need detection in order for them to work.
- Void Rifts will be tough as you will have to move through the enemy in order to get to the Rifts.
- One other thing that can work is mass Oracles and Sniping but again at any point you can lose everything fast.
- Great commander for this week, Nests cant be hi by Mines as that is nice but clearing Mines might be a bit tough with normal units.
- I like either Swarm Hosts or Guardians for this week, both are good at clearing the Mines and not getting themselves into harms way.
- One nice thing about Swarm Hosts is that you can at least clear the Spider Mines without detection.
- Think about not making Brutalisks as they will die fast to any Mines, one good thing about them is that they can clear any Rift so long as its not surrounded by Mines.
- Great commander for this week between: Sabotage Drone, Griffin Air Strike, Ravens, Nova's Detection, Tanks and Liberators you should be able to clear Mines with ease.
- Try not to be too aggressive with your forces as you can lose them fast without good micro.
- Once you have Ravens and Tanks or Libs (both in Siege Mode) focus on clear the Mines so that you can move the rest of your forces into the middle of the map.
- Even the Griffin Air Strike can clear a lot of Mines.
- Once you have a good Mine Clearing force think about what units you want to add to your army as most units should work fine once the Mines are cleared.
- Rifts are going to be the tough thing as your normal forces to clear are going to have to be maneuvered well to avoid the Widow Mines
- Really great commander for this week, Cannons and Shield Guards are amazing.
- I left the Shield Guards at home this week because I really wanted to be sure that the Projected Cannons could do as much as possible.
- Zeratul most important thing to do is get the Fragments the Second one is the most important one.
- If you can rely on your ally a bit for the first attack wave you can go for an early expos otherwise save the call down for the attack wave.
- Its best if there is something pulling agro while warping in Cannons but if you have enough you should be able to overwhelm not matter what.
- You can use 2 Cannons to clear a Rift if used right away but I ended up using 3 per Rift to be sure that I destroyed them.
- I used the Monoliths mostly for defense but if you Project them as well they can help to defend Cannons that are being Projected.
Tier 1 Can deal with the Mines and Void Rifts with little problems
Tier 2 Can deal with the Mines but Void Rifts can be a little tough
Tier 3 Not recommended