• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8527 users

Movie Discussion! - Page 25

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 483 Next
Please title all your posts and rehost all images on Imgur
Ludrik
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia523 Posts
October 25 2009 05:03 GMT
#481
La Jetae - 28 minute short film... About ten years old I think. I really liked it. The whole thing is just still shots with a narration over the top. And at the end it takes a bit to sink in what just happened but if you think about it for a bit it makes perfect sense.
Only a fool would die laughing. I was a fool.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
October 25 2009 05:07 GMT
#482
I watched with some friends The Room, Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus and Battle Royale.

I think I'm never going to take movies seriously again after watching The Room.
Commentator
bEsT[Alive]
Profile Joined July 2009
606 Posts
October 25 2009 05:17 GMT
#483
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter in the Rekrul versus Artosis saga. Is Dan Dan's father? Find out in the next episode!

(No they did not pay me in anyway for promoting their event. Although I do hear the Handsome Nerd has some really nice Tees o.O)
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun - Katharine Hepburn
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-28 03:59:14
October 25 2009 05:45 GMT
#484
[image loading]



Just watch it. Now.
alphafuzard
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1610 Posts
October 25 2009 05:49 GMT
#485
just watched Silence of the Lambs
its an incredible movie, i almost shit my pants on a few scenes
more weight
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-25 06:36:28
October 25 2009 05:55 GMT
#486
+ Show Spoiler +

On October 25 2009 12:03 Warrior Madness wrote:

I'll get flamed for this but right now I'm debating whether to watch "Grindhouse" or PL tonight. I've been wanting to watch that movie for a while now and it's on in an hour. Sure, there's Savior vs flash, and Oz vs SKT1, however, Savior vs flash might turn into a short, one-sided yawn rape (considering how fucking good flash has been lately, I wouldn't be surprised) and the same thing might happen with SKT1 vs OZ


I should've watched grindhouse....
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Steelflight-Rx
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1389 Posts
October 25 2009 05:58 GMT
#487
"That Thing You Do!" A really funny movie about a beatles-esque pop band, great acting, funny jokes. I think it especially hits home to anyone who has been in a band or appreciates that kind of music, but it also has Liv Tyler who is smoking hot. Who doesn't love that!
yubee wrote: you know? it's a great night you should all smile no matter what harddships, because grass grows and the sky is blue and it's a good life.
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
October 25 2009 06:34 GMT
#488
On October 25 2009 12:04 Warrior Madness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 12:01 GOB wrote:
You decided to dress up as Alex before ever seeing the movie?


Simpsons?


A Clockwork Orange had episodes?
XK ßubonic
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-25 06:43:07
October 25 2009 06:38 GMT
#489
On October 25 2009 15:34 Bub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 12:04 Warrior Madness wrote:
On October 25 2009 12:01 GOB wrote:
You decided to dress up as Alex before ever seeing the movie?


Simpsons?


A Clockwork Orange had episodes?


Treehouse of Horror III:

[image loading]
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
October 25 2009 06:45 GMT
#490

really good scifi movie
Entusman #12
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
October 25 2009 06:53 GMT
#491
anyone see Paranormal Activity? hearing mixed reviews..
broz0rs
Profile Joined July 2008
United States2294 Posts
October 25 2009 06:58 GMT
#492
[image loading]


awesome, fun low budget horror movie. basically about some prehistoric bugs that eat people. there are some scenes in this movie that you'll remember for a long time. it is such a well made indie.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
October 25 2009 06:58 GMT
#493
9. Art direction was fantastic, the rest was disappointing.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
October 25 2009 07:35 GMT
#494
Only watched two movie this week.

Doghouse
[image loading]

Funny as heeeeell. A couple of guys goes to a town in the english countryside to party and hit on women (the town has the highest women:men ratio in england). When they get there all the women are zombies.

Had quite a few great laughs, it's like a B-movie made well!

Surrogates
[image loading]

Great movie if you can focus on the sublime message about our time and how we're more and more replacing human to human interaction with machines.

Sci-Fi/Action/Drama about a world that is now only robots that we control from out homes, crimes are down everyone is sexy basically. The robots, or surrogates, can be destroyed but that doesnt effect the host. Until the few humans left, those without robots there is, get their hand on a weapon that can destroy the surrogates and kill their host.
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
October 25 2009 07:41 GMT
#495
On October 25 2009 15:45 littlechava wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q
really good scifi movie


Can you please (in spoilers I am sure) explain more about this movie.. was it good? What type of movie? Maybe a bit more about the plot.. I personally don't mind a minor spoiler here or there..

Thanks!
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
October 25 2009 07:45 GMT
#496
On October 25 2009 14:03 Ludrik wrote:
La Jetae - 28 minute short film... About ten years old I think. I really liked it. The whole thing is just still shots with a narration over the top. And at the end it takes a bit to sink in what just happened but if you think about it for a bit it makes perfect sense.


ive seen ti, its great

12 monkeys was based on it, another great time travel film
Dwell
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-01 17:18:20
November 01 2009 17:03 GMT
#497
Just saw two amazing movies. I never rent from blockbuster but I'm so happy I made an exception for these two movies.

[image loading]


This one is poignant, I'd say a coming of age (Vampire) story that outstrips "Twilight" in every way imaginable.

And this one?

[image loading]


The orphanage is as deeply disturbing as it is deeply moving. I think it'll take weeks for me to stop thinking (and sulking) about this movie.

I know Hallow's Eve has passed but I can't recommend these two enough!
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
November 01 2009 17:15 GMT
#498
On October 25 2009 16:41 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 15:45 littlechava wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q
really good scifi movie


Can you please (in spoilers I am sure) explain more about this movie.. was it good? What type of movie? Maybe a bit more about the plot.. I personally don't mind a minor spoiler here or there..

Thanks!


May I? I've seen it a few days ago and also thought it was a good SciFi movie, which is a lot compared to most of the recent crap that came out.

+ Show Spoiler +

The movie is about an astronaut who is willingly stranded on the moon for a period of 3 years, in order for him to work (maintenance, other things like that) on the lunar plant that is currently providing a big portion of Earth's energy.

Things start going horribly wrong when he accidentally crashes his moon rover, wakes up back in the base, and then goes out to the broken rover only to find another instance of himself still in it.

I'll stop here, and I'm sorry if this seems rather shady, but I tried to go around all key-elements of the plot.

Bottom line is, it KIND-OF resembles "Sunshine", in the terms that it's more of a psychological SF rather than an aliens/lasers/spaceships movie. I like both, but in my opinion these kind of movies are a bit harder to pull off. And moon kept me watching till the end, so it's gotta be at least decent.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
November 01 2009 17:17 GMT
#499
On October 25 2009 15:53 Duke wrote:
anyone see Paranormal Activity? hearing mixed reviews..


I saw this one-- with a date. Think, a modern day Blair Witch Project, except indoors and a lot more polished. My date (And many of the other dates in the theater) were screaming and flailing during certain parts of the movie.

As for me, I really don't know how to react to scary movies anymore. They just don't scare me. That said, there were certain times when the hairs on the back of my neck stood, and when I felt deep, cold chills run through my body. But I never flinched. I guess that's just how I react to scary moments now in movies (Which doesn't happen often in the first place).

So yeah it was scary. The main guy character is very relatable and written pretty well. As you watch him you think to yourself, "Yeah, that's probably what I would say or do if that happened." His reactions are never over the top, and completely realistic, right down to his snarkiness about the whole paranormal thing. That said, at times it felt really slow, like it was just crawling along. But overall, I recommend it. It's definitely a date movie.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
uiCk
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Canada1925 Posts
November 06 2009 22:08 GMT
#500
the narrows
[image loading]
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 483 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
SpeCial 115
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 581
910 27
MaD[AoV]22
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Counter-Strike
Fnx 611
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox507
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3886
Other Games
summit1g7951
FrodaN599
C9.Mang0246
shahzam173
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21372
Other Games
• imaqtpie819
• Shiphtur585
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 17m
Patches Events
17h 17m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.