• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:54
CEST 19:54
KST 02:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9999 users

Movie Discussion! - Page 27

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 483 Next
Please title all your posts and rehost all images on Imgur
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-16 03:35:24
November 16 2009 03:27 GMT
#521
On November 14 2009 11:42 Chuiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2009 02:03 Warrior Madness wrote:
Just saw two amazing movies. I never rent from blockbuster but I'm so happy I made an exception for these two movies.

[image loading]


This one is poignant, I'd say a coming of age (Vampire) story that outstrips "Twilight" in every way imaginable.

Ahh I saw this one the other day in Sweedish with english subs. It was pretty good, though a very strange movie.


This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I got really sentimental towards the end... almost cried. I actually found it very touching and enjoyed every moment of it. It was really a love story between two people. A queer love story, but none the less made for a very entertaining. Recommend this film it to everyone who likes "taboo-ish" films.

The Swedes due things right...

+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK TWILIGHT!

+ Show Spoiler +
Although I'm probably going to see the second one because I have a crush on Dakota Fanning and want to see her move around in a leather corset. If it's any consolidation I'll probably just end up downloading it and skipping to the parts where Ms. Fanning is present. :p
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
November 27 2009 00:56 GMT
#522
[image loading]


Watched this movie on HBO and Antonio Banderas is so sensational

giving it a 6/10 for oldness/cheesiness (but in my heart this is a 9/10)
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-29 22:43:34
November 29 2009 22:42 GMT
#523
[image loading]

Shit was good

[image loading]

Saw this w/ gf :D
i really liked it. you can tell a lot of love went into it. pacing is really good, but movie is a lil short. all the actors are perfect
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
November 29 2009 22:53 GMT
#524
On October 25 2009 16:41 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 15:45 littlechava wrote:

really good scifi movie


Can you please (in spoilers I am sure) explain more about this movie.. was it good? What type of movie? Maybe a bit more about the plot.. I personally don't mind a minor spoiler here or there..

Thanks!


Very good, there is really only 1 actor. I would say it's a mystery/suspense, and scifi of course.
If you like the first 10 minutes you will like the movie

the acting is very good, the plot is cool
KTY
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
November 29 2009 23:27 GMT
#525
Recently saw:
[image loading]

Great movie!

[image loading]

Was enjoyable, could just as easily be a popular movie in the states if it weren't an anime.

[image loading]

I've been deceived! Ok not really, but I went into this movie not knowing what it was and it turned out to be a chic flick. I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.
♞
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
November 29 2009 23:53 GMT
#526
[image loading]


For you foreign film buffs... slightly interesting but I found it to generally be a let-down
gds
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Iceland1391 Posts
December 02 2009 18:40 GMT
#527
On November 16 2009 10:56 zizou21 wrote:
[image loading]

I have absolutely no idea what to think about this film. I liked it as I watched it, but I have no idea what to think about the ending. Has anyone seen this and could provide me with answers?


Dont read if you didnt already watch the movie!!!!!!!
+ Show Spoiler +
In the very last scene when you see the school front door, the main character's son and the son of the guy who cut his throat are talking together. They are associates in the crime of sending letters and spying videos (the main character's son think his mother is cheating his father, and the other one for obvious reasons).
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
December 02 2009 18:43 GMT
#528
you cant assume that just from the scene lol
uiCk
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Canada1925 Posts
December 02 2009 19:15 GMT
#529
watched a bunch of older movies:
[image loading]

this movie is awsome, especially makes you feel like your living in the 40's NY, its quite great

[image loading]

watch this beauty once a year, dont let the cover fool you,

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


just dl these last movies in HD, some 90's awsome action cheese ;D
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids
gds
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Iceland1391 Posts
December 02 2009 19:17 GMT
#530
On December 03 2009 03:43 zulu_nation8 wrote:
you cant assume that just from the scene lol


The director made an open ending, i've read many different possibilities but that's my point of view xD
What's yours?
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 04:34:56
December 02 2009 19:30 GMT
#531
+ Show Spoiler +
well i think that would be the most satisfying interpretation but of course its impossible to derive anything substantial just from that one image. I saw it a long time ago so my memory is fuzzy but in the scene where the wife meets her lover, not the husband for lunch, theres someone with a bald head sitting behind them. The same person also appears in another scene, I think he walks by the husband when the husband was en route to the algerian's apartment.
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-15 04:01:18
December 15 2009 03:32 GMT
#532
Interesting interpretations guys. one i read that is compelling is that it was + Show Spoiler +
the director
which makes sense but i dont know why..


[image loading]

Blown away by how amazing this was. I can't believe I heard so much bad shit about it. saw it a few days ago and i cant stop thinking about it
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
December 15 2009 04:16 GMT
#533
Gomorra, the fuck? Never heard of a thing but it looks worthy to watch.

*going*
XK ßubonic
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
December 15 2009 04:22 GMT
#534
I downloaded Gomorra about 4 months ago, watched the first 25 or so minutes and couldn't get any further. Rarely happens to any kind movie. I'm really open minded about all kinds of genres, but couldn't keep going. I'll try to watch it again after finals.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
December 15 2009 04:26 GMT
#535
I really liked the two kids especially the tall one, he's really natural in front the camera.
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
December 15 2009 04:47 GMT
#536
On November 30 2009 08:27 Chuiu wrote:
[image loading]

I've been deceived! Ok not really, but I went into this movie not knowing what it was and it turned out to be a chic flick. I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

dude.. that movie is way more than just a chic flick. I'm not embarrassed to say that I really liked it
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-15 04:50:20
December 15 2009 04:48 GMT
#537
Pusher 1-3
Nice movies from Denmark(?).

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]
Spike
Profile Joined October 2003
United States1392 Posts
December 15 2009 04:56 GMT
#538
On December 15 2009 13:47 EpiK wrote:
dude.. that movie is way more than just a chic flick. I'm not embarrassed to say that I really liked it

Don't be embarrassed to say that you liked a chic flick.
Gdarkness
Profile Joined November 2009
United States40 Posts
December 15 2009 05:38 GMT
#539
Hurt Locker was way better than advertised, looked simple but was very interesting.
be internet.
skronch
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2717 Posts
December 15 2009 06:18 GMT
#540
[image loading]

what a fucking baffling movie. last time i felt so bewildered after seeing a movie was after another coen brother's film, no country
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 483 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech82
JuggernautJason33
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33054
Calm 3433
Shuttle 1115
actioN 223
firebathero 173
Hyuk 107
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 71
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 25
Bale 24
HiyA 24
Aegong 21
NaDa 21
soO 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8753
Dendi1164
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1296
fl0m1163
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu34
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt709
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV422
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie621
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 22m
Replay Cast
5h 7m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.