• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9617 users

Movie Discussion! - Page 24

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 483 Next
Please title all your posts and rehost all images on Imgur
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
October 23 2009 13:07 GMT
#461
I thougth home was pretty boring and that Public Enemies is overrated. The Prestige was a pleasant surprise. I didn't know what it was about before watching and I thought that it was a movie about a magician but the plot was pretty interesting. I saw Coraline recently which was really.. eerie. Pelham 123 was decent but it wasn't done as well as it could've been. The most recent movie I watched was Army Daze, a Singaporean comedy about 5 guys in the army. It wasn't a good movie but it was pretty funny.
Chromyne
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada561 Posts
October 23 2009 14:38 GMT
#462
Just watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs a few days ago (yeah I know I'm incredibly late). I went in with very little expectations and came out pleasantly surprised. I really liked it and the cheesy jokes that I'm guessing not everyone in the theater understood. Overall, a cute little movie that IMO was worth the theater ticket (though it was at a discount price).

Time to diem some carpe!
Soli Deo gloria.
Promises
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands1821 Posts
October 24 2009 18:24 GMT
#463
Watched Brothers Bloom again recently, after seeing it once in the sneak-preview and loving it. At the time I wasnt sure weather it was because I had such low or non existing expectations, but after seeing it again I can definatly say I love it. Its an odd piece of movie, but gives a nice kind of happy melancholy or whatever. Oh and the sountrack from Nathan Johnson is just awesome.
I'm a man of my word, and that word is "unreliable".
Kazius
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Israel1456 Posts
October 24 2009 19:39 GMT
#464
I watched Plan 9 from Outer Space.

It is widely considered the worst movie. Ever. Generally, I find such things hilarious. Resident Evil? Liked it. Freddy vs. Jason? Awesome. Hell, if there would be a movie called "Generic Zombie Movie 81" I'd probably have fun with it. Flying saucers with visible strings? Sure. That's usually awesome. Horrible acting? Hey, that's a bonus in a lot of films. Incoherent plot? Sure, that works. Zombies, vampires, aliens? Awesome stuff. Yeah, I love that stuff. So I thought, hey, let's see how far this can be taken. Surely, if I like all these things, then this must be the best thing ever.

But this isn't nipple-batsuit terrible. This isn't American Ninja 3 terrible. The only thing it made me feel after the strings on flying saucers stopped being funny was "this isn't right... it's not even wrong". It's so bad that I'm seriously having trouble descibing how much of a failure it is. This was a level of incompetence that is seriously beyond anything else you can imagine. It was so terrible, so bad, so impossible to enjoy on any level. It's one of those films which makes you want to dig up Ed Wood's corpse and stick a dildo in the eye-socket, pee on it, and then show the video of it to any living relation he has in the world. It made me want to sell my soul to the devil to unwatch it.

Usually, I like to troll people by recommending them this type of evil. But for the first time ever, I just can't. I thought that I had become a soulless numbed cynic by browsing the worst the internet has to offer. But this film proved me wrong. Don't watch it. Don't... ever... watch... it. For the love of god, just... don't.
Friendship is like peeing yourself. Anyone can see it, but only you get that warm feeling.
0x64
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Finland4647 Posts
October 24 2009 22:40 GMT
#465
Dogma.

Just had a great continous state of laughter inside loud.
Seriously good entertainment.
Dump of assembler code from 0xffffffec to 0x64: End of assembler dump.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
October 25 2009 02:23 GMT
#466
Saw Pan's Labyrinth last night, have to say it was quite good although a bit violent.

[image loading]

Highly suggest it to anyone who doesn't mind reading subtitles (or can understand Spanish).
♞
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-25 03:07:27
October 25 2009 02:57 GMT
#467
Double post, sorry!.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-25 03:07:45
October 25 2009 02:57 GMT
#468
triple post, sorry! LAG._.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 25 2009 02:57 GMT
#469
Just watched A clockwork orange for the first time. Yes, I am the latest person you have ever met. The reason why I watched it was because I'm dressing up for halloween as the main character.

And yes, it is an amazing movie.
Life?
GOB
Profile Joined September 2009
50 Posts
October 25 2009 03:01 GMT
#470
You decided to dress up as Alex before ever seeing the movie?
Come On!
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
October 25 2009 03:03 GMT
#471
I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre the beginning, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. You just have to take it for what it is. Some gems I've recently watched? The Red Balloon, Achilles and the Tortoise. "Tokyo!" wasn't bad either.

I'll get flamed for this but right now I'm debating whether to watch "Grindhouse" or PL tonight. I've been wanting to watch that movie for a while now and it's on in an hour. Sure, there's Savior vs flash, and Oz vs SKT1, however, Savior vs flash might turn into a short, one-sided yawn rape (considering how fucking good flash has been lately, I wouldn't be surprised) and the same thing might happen with SKT1 vs OZ
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
October 25 2009 03:04 GMT
#472
On October 25 2009 12:01 GOB wrote:
You decided to dress up as Alex before ever seeing the movie?


Simpsons?
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 25 2009 03:08 GMT
#473
On October 25 2009 12:01 GOB wrote:
You decided to dress up as Alex before ever seeing the movie?


Yea, my girlfriend is the one that got me to do it.
Life?
GOB
Profile Joined September 2009
50 Posts
October 25 2009 03:17 GMT
#474
On October 25 2009 12:08 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 12:01 GOB wrote:
You decided to dress up as Alex before ever seeing the movie?


Yea, my girlfriend is the one that got me to do it.


haha that's either really kinky or really disturbing
Come On!
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
October 25 2009 03:34 GMT
#475
On October 25 2009 11:23 Chuiu wrote:
Saw Pan's Labyrinth last night, have to say it was quite good although a bit violent.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Highly suggest it to anyone who doesn't mind reading subtitles (or can understand Spanish).

I don't know why but I have an urge to see this now. Maybe I will.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
October 25 2009 03:48 GMT
#476
I was expecting a lot more fantasy out of Pan's Labryinth. Saw it in theatres and was overall I guess surprised in a not-so-good way. It was an alright movie but I wouldn't watch it again.
Nak Allstar.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
October 25 2009 04:20 GMT
#477
Pans Labyrinth is IMO one of the best movies to come out in a long while. Hold on you saw 73 watchers, you fast and furiously stupid watchers, Pans Labyrinth is great watch it and enjoy it.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
PewptyPewptyPewpty
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States26 Posts
October 25 2009 04:24 GMT
#478
Stroszek is good. Watch that!
I like things that are good and dislike things that are bad.
SLoGgErDoGgEr
Profile Joined March 2004
Korea (South)340 Posts
October 25 2009 04:31 GMT
#479
[image loading]
https://www.twitter.com/SLoGsc2
zergnewb
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States816 Posts
October 25 2009 04:45 GMT
#480
ZombieLand. Pretty funny
Welcome to the Durst-Zone
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 483 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5017
Bisu 1937
Soulkey 1631
EffOrt 862
Mini 624
Horang2 395
Larva 368
ZerO 354
ggaemo 254
actioN 243
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 92
sorry 90
hero 75
Shinee 68
Sharp 67
Sea.KH 64
Barracks 61
Snow 50
Pusan 49
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 21
Rock 18
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5439
qojqva2590
Dendi1297
420jenkins293
League of Legends
Reynor61
Counter-Strike
fl0m3288
Fnx 682
x6flipin448
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1263
hiko1011
B2W.Neo407
DeMusliM334
XBOCT241
FrodaN210
Liquid`VortiX200
Livibee153
QueenE112
TKL 59
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV630
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 54m
Patches Events
23h 54m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.