• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:57
CEST 09:57
KST 16:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8231 users

Movie Discussion! - Page 22

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 483 Next
Please title all your posts and rehost all images on Imgur
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
July 02 2009 13:54 GMT
#421
The Hangover was really funny imo

Also watched Drag me to hell earlier this week. I had never seen a Sam Raimi movie before so I thought the humor was rather unintentional, had I known what to expect I probably would've enjoyed it more.
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
July 02 2009 13:57 GMT
#422
On June 07 2009 00:11 stafu wrote:
[image loading]


This is probably a new favourite of mine (and that is such a massive call. I am a huge film snob who watches WAY too much for my own good, to the very extremes of wankiness). It's called The Good, The Bad, The Weird.

I don't really want to say too much about it, you just need to see it. I'm a huge fan of old spaghetti westerns and this movie was just so ridiculously entertaining from start to finish, with such badassery and awesome characters, an amazing score and brilliant climax, I could hardly believe it was made in 2008.

SEE IT!

Yesterday I read this post, downloaded the film and watched with a couple friends. It was great, thanks ^^
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
MK
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States496 Posts
July 02 2009 14:11 GMT
#423
Noriko's Table, which I absolutely recommend you to watch and of course Suicide Club if you don't know this already.

Now, I'm watching the MoonWalker (MJ) :p
The highest knowledge is to know that we are surrounded by mystery
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-02 15:35:19
July 02 2009 15:34 GMT
#424
I took a screenshot of my Movies folder.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4752/moviesb.jpg
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
July 02 2009 16:32 GMT
#425
On July 02 2009 22:57 jello_biafra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2009 00:11 stafu wrote:
[image loading]


This is probably a new favourite of mine (and that is such a massive call. I am a huge film snob who watches WAY too much for my own good, to the very extremes of wankiness). It's called The Good, The Bad, The Weird.

I don't really want to say too much about it, you just need to see it. I'm a huge fan of old spaghetti westerns and this movie was just so ridiculously entertaining from start to finish, with such badassery and awesome characters, an amazing score and brilliant climax, I could hardly believe it was made in 2008.

SEE IT!

Yesterday I read this post, downloaded the film and watched with a couple friends. It was great, thanks ^^

My friends are on their way over and we were planning to watch that film hahaha. Coincidence? XD
yejin
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
France493 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-02 16:35:28
July 02 2009 16:35 GMT
#426
On July 03 2009 00:34 wishbones wrote:
I took a screenshot of my Movies folder.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4752/moviesb.jpg


This is just sad

1. Anyone could download the same movies in 12 hours with utorrent
2. It was cool 8 years ago to post folders because everyone had dial-up but now
3. Most of your movies are crap
4. You're the perfect example of the kids downloading before thinking
5. No taste
nospeech
VarmVaffel
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway378 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-02 16:44:18
July 02 2009 16:43 GMT
#427
On July 03 2009 00:34 wishbones wrote:
I took a screenshot of my Movies folder.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4752/moviesb.jpg

Thanks for this, very helpful list of new/semi new movies!
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-02 18:37:12
July 02 2009 18:35 GMT
#428
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 03 2009 01:35 yejin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2009 00:34 wishbones wrote:
I took a screenshot of my Movies folder.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4752/moviesb.jpg


This is just sad

1. Anyone could download the same movies in 12 hours with utorrent
2. It was cool 8 years ago to post folders because everyone had dial-up but now
3. Most of your movies are crap
4. You're the perfect example of the kids downloading before thinking
5. No taste

With that attitude I request a temp ban! But thats just me!
edit: just realized i bumped the thread, lols.. sorry(turned it into a spoiler)
And no problem.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
pinenamu
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States770 Posts
July 02 2009 18:55 GMT
#429
i just saw up and hangover

would say up is a great movie to watch with your gf, hangover is really funny and good to watch with your buddies
Zeller
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States1109 Posts
July 02 2009 19:24 GMT
#430
I was really dissapointed with Up.

I thought the beginning was really good, but eventually it really just dragged for me. I got really bored and the humor wasn't really there as much as I thought it would be. It's not a bad movie, but compared to the reviews it's been getting I think its very over-rated.
Last.Epic , Epic[LighT]
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-02 19:26:59
July 02 2009 19:26 GMT
#431
On July 03 2009 01:35 yejin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2009 00:34 wishbones wrote:
I took a screenshot of my Movies folder.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4752/moviesb.jpg


This is just sad

1. Anyone could download the same movies in 12 hours with utorrent
2. It was cool 8 years ago to post folders because everyone had dial-up but now
3. Most of your movies are crap
4. You're the perfect example of the kids downloading before thinking
5. No taste



lol, misunderstand much? Chill out, if you read the thread title he is responding to that directly (if he has indeed watched all these movies recently). I don't think he is trying to brag. He is probably just too lazy to write down that huge list of movies here.

also your points aren't even valid, especially #5 because more than half the movies in this thread are garbage imo (and actually no one is ONLY posting movies that they love, just movies they have seen recently..); its just subject to opinion.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
July 02 2009 19:37 GMT
#432
On July 03 2009 04:24 Zeller wrote:
I was really dissapointed with Up.

I thought the beginning was really good, but eventually it really just dragged for me. I got really bored and the humor wasn't really there as much as I thought it would be. It's not a bad movie, but compared to the reviews it's been getting I think its very over-rated.


i thought it was awesome.
i also saw taking of pelham 123, it was good, but the original had a much better ending.

also,
[image loading]


i know its old but it was the first time ive seen this and it was unreal. id recommend this to anyone
Dwell
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-02 22:41:13
July 02 2009 22:36 GMT
#433
Watched Drag me to Hell at the cinema the other day. Awesome movie, creepy as fuck but also funny at times (if you like Evil Dead you're gonna love this one). If you plan on watching it, please go to the cinema to get the full effect :-).

[image loading]
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 02 2009 23:23 GMT
#434
ypu, sam raimi ftw , but I didn't go see this because its was pg13. That just pissed me off
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
PistolStar
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada9 Posts
July 03 2009 00:58 GMT
#435
[image loading]


Old fashioned gangster (ref. cops vs robbers) film with all the horribleness of modern day digital cameras, rapid close ups, shake & blur.

Good film nonetheless.
The Pistol Star is one of the most luminous known stars in the Milky Way Galaxy. It is one of many massive young stars in the Quintuplet cluster in the Galactic Center region.
s_side
Profile Joined May 2009
United States700 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-03 01:05:35
July 03 2009 01:04 GMT
#436
On July 03 2009 01:35 yejin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2009 00:34 wishbones wrote:
I took a screenshot of my Movies folder.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4752/moviesb.jpg


This is just sad

1. Anyone could download the same movies in 12 hours with utorrent
2. It was cool 8 years ago to post folders because everyone had dial-up but now
3. Most of your movies are crap
4. You're the perfect example of the kids downloading before thinking
5. No taste


Ahahahahaha

It's funny because you think you made him look stupid.
MK
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States496 Posts
July 03 2009 01:46 GMT
#437
This is just sad

1. Anyone could download the same movies in 12 hours with utorrent
2. It was cool 8 years ago to post folders because everyone had dial-up but now
3. Most of your movies are crap
4. You're the perfect example of the kids downloading before thinking
5. No taste



Well, if he only dl craps, it would maybe help the industry to stop releasing shits :D

Ahahahahaha

It's funny because you think you made him look stupid.


lol.
The highest knowledge is to know that we are surrounded by mystery
eMbrace
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1300 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-03 02:09:15
July 03 2009 02:08 GMT
#438
I saw Public Enemies -- It may be my top movie of all time. Up there with Pulp Fiction
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17849 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-22 21:07:45
September 22 2009 21:06 GMT
#439
I think this deserves a bump after a couple months during which probably most of us have seen some summer flicks. I am definitely eager to see what others were watching since the market has been flooded with a lot of utter crap lately and I'd like to know your opinions on what is worth watching and what is not.

I'll start off with:
[image loading]


It was surprisingly good. I really didn't expect such bold move for an animation. Depicting humanity as the bad guys. Definitely worth watching.

[image loading]


This movie should have the T.O.T.A.L C.R.A.P sub-sub title... Seriously, avoid at all costs. Especially if you've seen the anime or read the manga.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Boertie
Profile Joined July 2009
Netherlands98 Posts
September 22 2009 22:04 GMT
#440
I've seen some oldies lately. Memento great to watch again, same as Mr. Brooks. Lost in translation also a great movie. Loved it.

Also I watched the whole TSL lately, that is an epic journey!
Waar homos inroeren is wat wij vervoeren!
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 483 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 39
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos984
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 3m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.