• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9638 users

Movie Discussion! - Page 21

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 483 Next
Please title all your posts and rehost all images on Imgur
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
May 19 2009 13:14 GMT
#401
On May 18 2009 05:31 ilj.psa wrote:
[image loading]

7.5/10 I really expected more, considering that the book was one of the best i had read.


heh, you dont read many books, do you? :[
:O
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
May 19 2009 13:51 GMT
#402
[image loading]

Away We Go - Very cute and very funny, and a great date movie. It'll be like this year's Juno. I wasn't really expecting much and the trailer isn't great, but it pleasantly surprised me.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
May 22 2009 11:20 GMT
#403
Fired Up
Good movie if you're into the same old teen comedy shenanigans

JCVD
Pretty good Jean Claude Van Damme movie in which he actually gets to act and monologue
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Hans-Titan
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Denmark1711 Posts
May 22 2009 11:44 GMT
#404
[image loading]


8/10: I have a thing for Tom Tykwer movies. Great story, but acting could've been a lot better.
Trying is the first step towards failure, and hope is the first step towards disappointment!
oneill
Profile Joined August 2004
Philippines278 Posts
May 22 2009 11:50 GMT
#405
I have seen Angels and Demons earlier
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
May 22 2009 12:56 GMT
#406
While watching Angels and Demons I've almost fallen asleep 1 hour into the movie and was more focused on staying awake than actually watching it after that.
Way below my expectations...
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
May 22 2009 23:33 GMT
#407
On May 22 2009 21:56 Manit0u wrote:
While watching Angels and Demons I've almost fallen asleep 1 hour into the movie and was more focused on staying awake than actually watching it after that.
Way below my expectations...

so i guess it's alrite for me since im expecting it to suk balls....
ggyo...
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
May 23 2009 01:12 GMT
#408
On May 22 2009 20:20 Pholon wrote:


JCVD
Pretty good Jean Claude Van Damme movie in which he actually gets to act and monologue


^ this movie is amazing

[image loading]

altho tom cruise is very goofy, the cast i thought was very good. i spent most of the movie on wikipedia reading up about the various characters and events; all very interesting stuff. i wish someone other than bryan singer would have made this ;z
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
May 24 2009 04:18 GMT
#409
[image loading]

9/10

Amazing
stafu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1196 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-06 15:12:25
June 06 2009 15:11 GMT
#410
[image loading]


This is probably a new favourite of mine (and that is such a massive call. I am a huge film snob who watches WAY too much for my own good, to the very extremes of wankiness). It's called The Good, The Bad, The Weird.

I don't really want to say too much about it, you just need to see it. I'm a huge fan of old spaghetti westerns and this movie was just so ridiculously entertaining from start to finish, with such badassery and awesome characters, an amazing score and brilliant climax, I could hardly believe it was made in 2008.

SEE IT!
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
June 06 2009 15:46 GMT
#411
On May 19 2009 17:51 stroggos wrote:
i've seen deer hunter, 2nd favourite war movie after apocalypse now-which is a truly amazing movie.

Recent movie ive seen is gommara, a movie about organized italian crime, in particular the commara family. very gritty documentary-like movie.


It's "Gomorra" not gommara and the mafia around Naples is called the "Camorra" not "commara". On topic, I second this, great docu-movie.

Last movie I've seen must be Red Cliff 2 and Star Trek, I recommend both.
觀過斯知仁矣.
Cyrkulous
Profile Joined May 2009
United States204 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-06 19:20:20
June 06 2009 19:18 GMT
#412
Fred Claus. I can't really rate it because I'm biased (it's probably not any good, but I'm a Vince Vaughn fan), but it was much better than I thought it would be, probably because I'm also a holiday softie.
poilord
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Germany3252 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-17 23:24:24
June 17 2009 23:23 GMT
#413
[image loading]

Hillbilly nightmare. Can't believe it took me so long to finally get around and watch this. Definitely worth your time if you are into thrillers/drama.

Now I finally get what South Park was referring to in the Indiana Jones episode last season.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
June 18 2009 02:37 GMT
#414
I just saw The Hangover and I thought it kinda sucked. There's absolutely no comparison to Old School or other dumbass comedies like Role Models.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 01 2009 10:07 GMT
#415
On June 18 2009 11:37 Jibba wrote:
I just saw The Hangover and I thought it kinda sucked. There's absolutely no comparison to Old School or other dumbass comedies like Role Models.

Wait, both old school and role models blow, wtf?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
chicken`
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany3478 Posts
July 01 2009 10:33 GMT
#416
[image loading]

well, it was.. different
jeremy clarkson = god
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
July 01 2009 20:24 GMT
#417
Shit Tim Roth lol. I'mma dl that shit, good?
Nak Allstar.
DhakhaR
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United Kingdom721 Posts
July 01 2009 21:08 GMT
#418
yeah ive seen that, its good
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
July 02 2009 13:38 GMT
#419
Just came back from the Cinema after watching Transformer 2...
Stunning movie I'd say...
Terran
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
July 02 2009 13:48 GMT
#420
[image loading]

Most recent film I've seen (watched with a few friends), it's a bad movie, but I can't say I didn't know what I was getting into when my friend suggested it hahaha. It offers a few laughs (mainly because its ridiculous.)

Wouldn't recommend unless you hate yourself.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 483 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 215
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1832
Soulkey 1171
EffOrt 732
Mini 541
Larva 342
Horang2 250
ZerO 241
actioN 166
ggaemo 159
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 153
hero 85
Mind 77
Sharp 76
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 51
sorry 51
Snow 43
Hyun 41
Barracks 37
Bale 34
Trap 29
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5753
Dendi1419
420jenkins397
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3784
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps694
Fnx 655
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes406
Liquid`Hasu223
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1509
Grubby896
hiko831
FrodaN569
XBOCT238
Livibee191
TKL 123
C9.Mang0110
QueenE96
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)24
RotterdaM16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV696
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur514
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 55m
Patches Events
22h 55m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.