• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:46
CEST 06:46
KST 13:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10102 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 124

Forum Index > Dota 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 1254 Next
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 08:01:23
April 29 2012 07:47 GMT
#2461
On April 29 2012 01:48 Zlasher wrote:
BuringSera's portrait placed the ward wrong yeah, it needs to be on the little patch of bush to the left of the small undergroundish rock


the pic is from that dignitas guide......


On April 28 2012 14:36 Yurie wrote:
I think your graphical settings is the problem. This is how it looks like for me:

[image loading]



weird stuff :S ill tweak around my graphics. thanks!

and the server is down atm on a sunday morning D:
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
April 29 2012 16:08 GMT
#2462
Can you hook by clicking on minimap?
Does the first target of a cleave attack take the most damage?
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
April 29 2012 16:12 GMT
#2463
Never tried hooking throug minimap, but cleave doesn't aplly to the first/main target, it's a regular attack there. But other affected are only reduced by armor type (hero , medium and so on) and if the cleave is 100% in a lategame situation the other targets take more damage.

http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Armor#Table_of_Resistances for armor types and damages.
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 16:14:27
April 29 2012 16:13 GMT
#2464
On April 30 2012 01:08 Garnet wrote:
Can you hook by clicking on minimap?
Does the first target of a cleave attack take the most damage?


re: cleave - which one? from bfury? from kunkka? from sven?

bfury does full damage to the target and 35% damage cleave

kunkka does full damage cleave (and applies any on-hit effects fully... so OP)

sven does full damage to target and 30/40/50/60% cleave

source: http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Sven
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
PizzaParty
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada169 Posts
April 29 2012 16:29 GMT
#2465
Not sure if this is the best place but I didn't want to create a thread just for this...

A lot of my friends with whom I used to play CS and SC2 now play LoL, which I had very little interest in. I got a beta key to Dota2 and I am enjoying the hell out of hit. I was usually more attracted to ranged caster heroes like Bane but I learned to take a liking to tanking heroes like Axe. As much as I like the game, I am forced to play in public games with my one friend who gave me my beta key.

I was wondering if people around TL got together and play scrims ? Anyone looking for a 5th ? I don't have much experience, but I am willing to learn, mature, have experience with competitive games, have a mic (with vent and skype and such) and enjoys long walks on the beach.

Please send me a PM if interested and thanks !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojMkw6lZ-PY
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
April 29 2012 16:43 GMT
#2466
you know we have an inhouse league right?
Hop on irc and play a game!
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
PizzaParty
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada169 Posts
April 30 2012 00:16 GMT
#2467
On April 30 2012 01:43 PassiveAce wrote:
you know we have an inhouse league right?
Hop on irc and play a game!


I followed the guide on this thread and I'm logged in IRC now ! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojMkw6lZ-PY
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
April 30 2012 03:36 GMT
#2468
Whenever I use a voice chat program I end up talking in game and on Mumble. I've tried everything I can think of to remedy this, but nothing seems to work. Changing the push to talk hotkey on steam and messing with all the settings in game have done nothing. Anybody run into this and know how to fix it?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
April 30 2012 03:44 GMT
#2469
On April 30 2012 12:36 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Whenever I use a voice chat program I end up talking in game and on Mumble. I've tried everything I can think of to remedy this, but nothing seems to work. Changing the push to talk hotkey on steam and messing with all the settings in game have done nothing. Anybody run into this and know how to fix it?


This happens to me with Teamspeak, and nothing i have tried has fixed it. Very annoying.
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
April 30 2012 03:48 GMT
#2470
Is your push to talk key on your mouse (like mouse button 4)? Friend of mine suggested that was the problem, but I don't know if I can use something else.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
April 30 2012 04:17 GMT
#2471
You don't change the steam hotkey for voicechat. The hotkey you want to change is in Options - Player , called "Voice".
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
April 30 2012 04:21 GMT
#2472
On April 30 2012 13:17 Durak wrote:
You don't change the steam hotkey for voicechat. The hotkey you want to change is in Options - Player , called "Voice".


I have that set to "[" and it still broadcasts when i use mouse 4.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
CountChocula
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2068 Posts
April 30 2012 04:33 GMT
#2473
On April 30 2012 13:21 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 13:17 Durak wrote:
You don't change the steam hotkey for voicechat. The hotkey you want to change is in Options - Player , called "Voice".


I have that set to "[" and it still broadcasts when i use mouse 4.

Have you in the past set Mouse 4 as your voicechat key in Dota 2? Maybe it's still hanging around in some obscure config file. Try looking in "Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\cfg\". The category you're interested in is +voicerecord.
Writer我会让他们连馒头都吃不到 Those championships owed me over the years, I will take them back one by one.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-30 04:43:57
April 30 2012 04:40 GMT
#2474
On April 30 2012 13:33 CountChocula wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 13:21 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On April 30 2012 13:17 Durak wrote:
You don't change the steam hotkey for voicechat. The hotkey you want to change is in Options - Player , called "Voice".


I have that set to "[" and it still broadcasts when i use mouse 4.

Have you in the past set Mouse 4 as your voicechat key in Dota 2? Maybe it's still hanging around in some obscure config file. Try looking in "Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\cfg\". The category you're interested in is +voicerecord.


That says it is bound to Tilde.
Actually found it bound to mouse 4 in another file. Won't be able to test it until tomorrow when we play together ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
TheWarbler
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1659 Posts
April 30 2012 15:30 GMT
#2475
I use caps lock for voice. Nice and easy.
if you can believe you can concieve
5-s
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1674 Posts
April 30 2012 22:02 GMT
#2476
On May 01 2012 00:30 TheWarbler wrote:
I use caps lock for voice. Nice and easy.

I already use it for shopping .. so if I yell at you it's cuz I bought stuff.
I liked Dota before it was Mainstream.
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 10:58:09
May 01 2012 10:57 GMT
#2477
pointless lore question, but just what type of equipment is a satanic? just looking at either item portrait (either new or old) doesn't really tell you much, neither does the item description.

http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/File:Satanic.png

the item components also dont really tell you much.... it's under the artifacts section, so possibly its just something you hold, like a mek or a gem? in dota1 it looked like a horn (the instrument) with a demon face...
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
May 01 2012 11:12 GMT
#2478
it's a whale with a mohawk
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 01 2012 13:25 GMT
#2479
its a mutated caterpillar with a knife in its mouth.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
bored01
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia119 Posts
May 01 2012 14:15 GMT
#2480
looks like a grub with teeth and some funky zerg shit on it
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 1254 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
ProTech147
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3001
Shuttle 1638
Sharp 252
Dewaltoss 92
Mong 41
Noble 17
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox652
Other Games
summit1g8475
WinterStarcraft481
C9.Mang0282
Sick114
ViBE104
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• StrangeGG 12
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Lourlo905
• Stunt339
Other Games
• Shiphtur422
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.