General Discussion - Page 4294
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Arkless
Canada1547 Posts
| ||
|
zeehar
Korea (South)3804 Posts
On November 08 2013 11:08 Arkless wrote: Is the dota 2 network down for anyone else atm? it's down for me right now. | ||
|
canikizu
4860 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:05 trinxified wrote: So is Shadow Blade on Furion still a thing? I don't think the cooldown nerf hurt him so much, but I don't feel the need for this item as much as I used to... Perhaps faster rush to Necro3 is better? Why do you want a Shadow Blade when you can get necromicon and own faces?? | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
Kznn
Brazil9072 Posts
I miss dota 2 beta =( | ||
|
Klonere
Ireland4123 Posts
| ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
Shoulda sold for more I guess =P Although I do like when they let you sell stuff from bundles, they've stopped letting you with a lot of items. (like couriers from most tournaments) I guess it makes sense though. ~ Anyone want to place bets on how much prize money is added by this thing? It's pretty difficult to get a measure for how much it will sell considering it hasn't really been done before in this way, because there's no tournament ticket required. Of course we've seen that the driving force for a lot of ticket sales are things like couriers, but will it matter in this case? Also the whole 'adding prize money thing' is an incentive that we've only seen in the compendium. And it certainly worked there. (yes the ATOD did it before the compendium but no one cares about that thing) I'd say a low estimate is 15-20k (6-8k sold). That would be less sales than something like StarLadder or The Defense. But this isn't a long-running league and you don't need the ticket to watch the games. (although you do to get drops, which is clever) The price pool is also tracked through the Dota Client. If you go to the watch tab it says so they've actually put all that functionality in so presumably it's a very easy thing to do for tournaments. | ||
|
ReignSupreme.
Australia4123 Posts
On November 08 2013 06:26 Pjorren wrote: Excuse me for disturbing your valuable discussion but does anyone know where to find the korean vod of the nexon games today? It's not uploaded yet but they do put them up on http://www.youtube.com/tvongamenet , they only have days 1-3 so far. | ||
|
DV G
Argentina2339 Posts
I cant play... | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On November 08 2013 12:53 FinestHour wrote: some asshat still going to defend this patch too when its so bad rofl Something fucked up with the installer, I can't seem to get sounds to work either. I am sure its an easy fix or some weird ass problem with slipped through QA. | ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
| ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
On November 08 2013 12:58 Plansix wrote: Valve and QA are not two things which go together. Especially for small routine patches like this I would be greatly surprised if there's anyone in-between programmer => customer.Something fucked up with the installer, I can't seem to get sounds to work either. I am sure its an easy fix or some weird ass problem with slipped through QA. | ||
|
canikizu
4860 Posts
On November 08 2013 12:01 Klonere wrote: weekly reminder that valve aren't doing weekly content patches like in the beta anymore and are instead focused on large themed patches that add several features etc. at once Last Halloween themed pack was a blast. 10/10 would want again. | ||
|
schmitty9800
United States390 Posts
On November 08 2013 12:44 DV G wrote: WTF HAPPENED TO THE SOUND?? I cant play... Same here. Need to tell teammates to use something other than pings lol | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
![]() | ||
|
canikizu
4860 Posts
On November 08 2013 12:58 Plansix wrote: Something fucked up with the installer, I can't seem to get sounds to work either. I am sure its an easy fix or some weird ass problem with slipped through QA. Change log: - These items are now available in store and in drop: + Common soundpack + Unusual soundpack + Rare soundpack | ||
|
hacklebeast
United States5090 Posts
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
| ||
