On November 08 2013 02:07 TheKefka wrote:
I almost had a stroke trying to read your name.
and than Xx5k4t3rG0H4NxX came to mind
I almost had a stroke trying to read your name.
and than Xx5k4t3rG0H4NxX came to mind
u gotta sk8?
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
November 07 2013 17:15 GMT
#85821
On November 08 2013 02:07 TheKefka wrote: I almost had a stroke trying to read your name. and than Xx5k4t3rG0H4NxX came to mind u gotta sk8? | ||
|
TheKefka
Croatia11752 Posts
November 07 2013 17:37 GMT
#85822
| ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
November 07 2013 17:38 GMT
#85823
| ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
November 07 2013 17:57 GMT
#85824
On November 08 2013 02:38 Targe wrote: I needed attack speed, i wasnt hitting fast enough so manta was the choice Mjollnir is the item for non carries to start carrying. | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
November 07 2013 17:58 GMT
#85825
On November 08 2013 02:57 Comeh wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2013 02:38 Targe wrote: I needed attack speed, i wasnt hitting fast enough so manta was the choice Mjollnir is the item for non carries to start carrying. I'll remember this for next time. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 07 2013 18:06 GMT
#85826
| ||
|
Nocticate
Vatican City State2902 Posts
November 07 2013 18:08 GMT
#85827
On November 08 2013 02:57 Comeh wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2013 02:38 Targe wrote: I needed attack speed, i wasnt hitting fast enough so manta was the choice Mjollnir is the item for non carries to start carrying. I thought it was Skadi? | ||
|
SkelA
Macedonia13090 Posts
November 07 2013 18:09 GMT
#85828
On November 07 2013 08:43 icystorage wrote: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PAADA/inventory/#570_2_150137429 i...i...i don't even know what to say http://www.reddit.com/r/Dota2Trade/comments/1q0kxp/auction_ef_pink_war_dog_191_78_123_with_bo/ Holy crap, ppl are crazy as fuck. | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
November 07 2013 18:13 GMT
#85829
On November 08 2013 03:06 Sn0_Man wrote: Mjollnir doesn't make you actually hurt, but it makes you FEEL like a carry. ZapZapZap *bzzzt* ZapZapZap I already had ice and snow going kabooooooom, ssssssss | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
November 07 2013 18:18 GMT
#85830
On November 08 2013 03:08 Nocticate wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2013 02:57 Comeh wrote: On November 08 2013 02:38 Targe wrote: I needed attack speed, i wasnt hitting fast enough so manta was the choice Mjollnir is the item for non carries to start carrying. I thought it was Skadi? Well, Mjollnir is the first item - (most non carries have no farming skill, low attack speed - mjollnlir solves this!!!!!!... !!!! !!!!!!!) | ||
|
ViZe
United States1513 Posts
November 07 2013 18:31 GMT
#85831
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 07 2013 18:32 GMT
#85832
| ||
|
Unleashing
Denmark14978 Posts
November 07 2013 18:44 GMT
#85833
Also death prophet race car. | ||
|
Invoker
Belgium686 Posts
November 07 2013 19:20 GMT
#85834
I was muted for 1 week for no reason. I don't argue with people. Since it has no use. After getting out of that I only played 2 games(i didn't speak much and we literally owned our opponents) and now I'm muted again. I guess they don't even look at the reports. If this is the way it is then I'm gonna start reporting people for no apparent reason too. Just for fun. | ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
November 07 2013 19:27 GMT
#85835
On November 08 2013 02:57 Comeh wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2013 02:38 Targe wrote: I needed attack speed, i wasnt hitting fast enough so manta was the choice Mjollnir is the item for non carries to start carrying. Even for a lot of Strength carries, it's the best farming item for them to buy (Naix, DK, Alche, even Night Stalker is not bad with it)--it's just that the majority of those carries don't usually end up in games where they want to play the farm game and want fighting items to end the game. But in pubs, you do get games where the right move is to get a farming item even on those fighting carries,, and Mjollnir is a good choice for that. | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
November 07 2013 19:29 GMT
#85836
| ||
|
Kraznaya
United States3711 Posts
November 07 2013 19:32 GMT
#85837
even though im only 5 stacking for like the last 2 months so im pretty sure i havent reported anyone in that time nice try at making people feel better about themselves volvo | ||
|
Excludos
Norway8279 Posts
November 07 2013 19:34 GMT
#85838
| ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
November 07 2013 19:39 GMT
#85839
| ||
|
SKC
Brazil18828 Posts
November 07 2013 19:41 GMT
#85840
On November 08 2013 04:39 FinestHour wrote: what made the pink war dog so unique that someone would pay that much for it the fact it's unique | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy EffOrt Shuttle Jaedong actioN Horang2 BeSt Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games singsing2726 olofmeister1347 Livibee1091 B2W.Neo770 crisheroes312 hiko310 XBOCT235 Pyrionflax232 dupreeh97 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|