• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:29
CEST 01:29
KST 08:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8687 users

General Discussion - Page 4270

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
November 04 2013 15:57 GMT
#85381
If I had that pillowcase, it would've caught all my salty tears from no Diretide
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 04 2013 16:02 GMT
#85382
Gaben pillow cases. Dota 2 general discussion on TL is SO much more fun than anything in the SC2 section. Always moves to the dumbest, most amusing part of any discussion. I want Icefrog sheets.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
November 04 2013 16:05 GMT
#85383
oh god i want my whole bedroom EEsama themed
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
November 04 2013 16:20 GMT
#85384
http://www.artscow.com/gallery/pillow-case/gabriel-prayer-gabe-newell-valve-pillow-husbando-prayers-2b9dkyavo9ik
If you want to buy it you can always use websites like this.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 04 2013 16:22 GMT
#85385
Ya, i used artscow.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 04 2013 16:34 GMT
#85386
On November 05 2013 01:05 teddyoojo wrote:
oh god i want my whole bedroom EEsama themed

I feel like this post might deserve a ban
Administrator
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
November 04 2013 16:36 GMT
#85387
On November 05 2013 01:34 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 01:05 teddyoojo wrote:
oh god i want my whole bedroom EEsama themed

I feel like this post might deserve a ban

I think you mean he deserves a star.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 04 2013 16:39 GMT
#85388
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 16:41:59
November 04 2013 16:41 GMT
#85389
Kind of random thought, if you were to duo lane with yourself, what heroes would you pick? (ie: Set up two computers to play dota and give control so you can use both on one pc)

I was thinking I could do something like Lich + AM since neither hero is independently that hard to control, lane control is easy with Lich, while you could focus on last hitting with AM. Teamfights wouldn't be bad either since you just cast a nuke or two and ult while either splitpushing with AM or also participating, mostly through rightclicks.

Obviously your play would suffer a little bit, but if you get good enough at it, then the added coordination between yourself and yourself could outweigh the drawback of multitasking in comparison to a random pub teammate who has goals of his own.
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
November 04 2013 16:50 GMT
#85390
I'd duo lane mid with a kotl and myself as tinker. And just use kotl to feed me mana 24/7.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 16:55:07
November 04 2013 16:54 GMT
#85391
Shit like Lina + Sand King works pretty well. The real problem is positioning both heroes intelligently. Lina isn't so bad since her stun has OK range and her auto has excellent range, but the SK positioning needs some babysitting.

PS laning Lone Druid is like the exact same thing. I don't find it fun lol, too much werk.

PPS: I've actually done this in like HoN nostats games I think. Dont remember the heroes.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 16:58:42
November 04 2013 16:57 GMT
#85392
nvm
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
November 04 2013 17:00 GMT
#85393
Drow and Lion maybe? Just right click with Drow and CC my ass off with Lion. Nom nom nom.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
GentleDrill
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom672 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 17:11:19
November 04 2013 17:03 GMT
#85394
Kotl + Lion so you can take all their mana no matter what they do.

If you wanna do Kotl + 1 to give you mana all day wouldn't Skywrath be the best?
Testuser
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
6469 Posts
November 04 2013 17:09 GMT
#85395
On November 05 2013 01:34 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 01:05 teddyoojo wrote:
oh god i want my whole bedroom EEsama themed

I feel like this post might deserve a ban

this whole eesame thing is too much for me. It seems demeaning. I would not frequent a tl like this if I were EE.

maybe i'm just sensitive in cases like this, but I don't think the whole ordeal is cool.
https://soundcloud.com/papercranesdk
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
November 04 2013 17:14 GMT
#85396
On November 05 2013 01:41 Najda wrote:
Kind of random thought, if you were to duo lane with yourself, what heroes would you pick? (ie: Set up two computers to play dota and give control so you can use both on one pc)

I was thinking I could do something like Lich + AM since neither hero is independently that hard to control, lane control is easy with Lich, while you could focus on last hitting with AM. Teamfights wouldn't be bad either since you just cast a nuke or two and ult while either splitpushing with AM or also participating, mostly through rightclicks.

Obviously your play would suffer a little bit, but if you get good enough at it, then the added coordination between yourself and yourself could outweigh the drawback of multitasking in comparison to a random pub teammate who has goals of his own.


I would do BH and Dark Seer ^^.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 04 2013 17:18 GMT
#85397
On November 05 2013 02:09 Testuser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 01:34 TheEmulator wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:05 teddyoojo wrote:
oh god i want my whole bedroom EEsama themed

I feel like this post might deserve a ban

this whole eesame thing is too much for me. It seems demeaning. I would not frequent a tl like this if I were EE.

maybe i'm just sensitive in cases like this, but I don't think the whole ordeal is cool.

This happens everywhere not just TL. I don't think he would find it demeaning, it's just meant in good fun. Also his closest friends like Lumi, his team, etc, all make these jokes too.
Administrator
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 17:32:13
November 04 2013 17:32 GMT
#85398
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
November 04 2013 17:39 GMT
#85399
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Tbh that doesn't look bad at alll. I have seen some worse otaku stuff.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 04 2013 17:40 GMT
#85400
Well there is probably worse but how is that not bad? There literally isn't a space in that room without something anime/manga related covering it.
Administrator
Prev 1 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings42
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1065
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
Doublelift5226
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g9214
FrodaN3134
KnowMe186
C9.Mang097
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur198
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 31m
Replay Cast
23h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.