• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:28
CEST 01:28
KST 08:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8686 users

General Discussion - Page 4271

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4269 4270 4271 4272 4273 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
November 04 2013 17:48 GMT
#85401
my darkest confession
+ Show Spoiler +
i played cm today and built a midas T_T



also to my surprise im 1-6 with shadowfiend in pubs, really surprised me
teach me k-god
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 04 2013 17:49 GMT
#85402
i thought people were talking about room full of EEs pictures, but i guess i was tad wrong.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
November 04 2013 17:54 GMT
#85403
i was talking about that, ppl seem to have misunderstood me
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
November 04 2013 17:56 GMT
#85404
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
November 04 2013 17:56 GMT
#85405
On November 05 2013 02:49 Grettin wrote:
i thought people were talking about room full of EEs pictures, but i guess i was tad wrong.

That would take actual photoshop skills, not google a random otaku bedroom picture.
You're on TL after all. If you look for people photoshopping stuff for you, you could present it to something like 4chan.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 18:01:17
November 04 2013 18:01 GMT
#85406
I have seen part of EE's room when he streamed with a webcam, he has a Oreimo poster and something else(Madoka I think).
WriterXiao8~~
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 04 2013 18:04 GMT
#85407
On November 05 2013 03:01 Kipsate wrote:
I have seen part of EE's room when he streamed with a webcam, he has a Oreimo poster and something else(Madoka I think).

Yeah, he streamed like one day with a webcam, I remember that. Can't remember what the second poster was though
Administrator
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 18:09:49
November 04 2013 18:09 GMT
#85408
Is that a VCR under that monitor?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 04 2013 18:22 GMT
#85409
At work and I am suddenly filled with the desire to play Earthshaker. Clearly my weekend didn't have enough fat crits and big plays. Haven't played him since the new patch and a richer earthshaker sounds great.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
November 04 2013 18:23 GMT
#85410
You're all lucky i'm not banling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
November 04 2013 18:36 GMT
#85411
On November 05 2013 03:23 Erasme wrote:
You're all lucky i'm not banling

Erasme just jealous that we aren't talking about Demon
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 04 2013 18:43 GMT
#85412
On November 05 2013 03:36 Comeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 03:23 Erasme wrote:
You're all lucky i'm not banling

Erasme just jealous that we aren't talking about Demon

But this isn't the health and fitness section of TL? Why would we talk about Demon in dotes and not lifting?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 04 2013 19:27 GMT
#85413
How many push ups in a row can Demon does? Does Fear lift more than Demon? How many reps of leg press does Demon do? What specific protein packed diet plan helped Demon become the EG slayer?

#dedication #fitness #doyouevenliftbro #egslayer #demondoto
GentleDrill
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom672 Posts
November 04 2013 19:28 GMT
#85414
On November 05 2013 02:56 ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.


That's nothing though. You're only seeing a tiny corner of a room (unless he lives in a wardrobe), I expect that's not even 1/3 of everything he has. Hell I have more manga than you see there and I'm not even a figures/posters kind of person.
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 20:04:36
November 04 2013 19:59 GMT
#85415
On November 05 2013 04:28 GentleDrill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 02:56 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.


That's nothing though. You're only seeing a tiny corner of a room (unless he lives in a wardrobe), I expect that's not even 1/3 of everything he has. Hell I have more manga than you see there and I'm not even a figures/posters kind of person.


That's pretty insane. I have to ask an honest question: how do the ladies feel about that kind of thing? Cause I gotta say, it comes off as a bit much (read: creepy) from what I see.

EDIT: Should probably preface my question by mentioning that I was big into anime and such when I was a teenager. But, I have yet to meet an adult who is still a big fan/collector. Not bashing, just curious is all I'm saying.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
November 04 2013 20:07 GMT
#85416
On November 05 2013 04:59 ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 04:28 GentleDrill wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:56 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.


That's nothing though. You're only seeing a tiny corner of a room (unless he lives in a wardrobe), I expect that's not even 1/3 of everything he has. Hell I have more manga than you see there and I'm not even a figures/posters kind of person.


That's pretty insane. I have to ask an honest question: how do the ladies feel about that kind of thing? Cause I gotta say, it comes off as a bit much (read: creepy) from what I see.

EDIT: Should probably preface my question by mentioning that I was big into anime and such when I was a teenager. But, I have yet to meet an adult who is still a big fan/collector. Not bashing, just curious is all I'm saying.

What about the ladies? Some don't mind when their SO is into that kind of stuff some do.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 04 2013 20:14 GMT
#85417
On November 05 2013 05:07 SilverStar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 04:59 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 04:28 GentleDrill wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:56 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.


That's nothing though. You're only seeing a tiny corner of a room (unless he lives in a wardrobe), I expect that's not even 1/3 of everything he has. Hell I have more manga than you see there and I'm not even a figures/posters kind of person.


That's pretty insane. I have to ask an honest question: how do the ladies feel about that kind of thing? Cause I gotta say, it comes off as a bit much (read: creepy) from what I see.

EDIT: Should probably preface my question by mentioning that I was big into anime and such when I was a teenager. But, I have yet to meet an adult who is still a big fan/collector. Not bashing, just curious is all I'm saying.

What about the ladies? Some don't mind when their SO is into that kind of stuff some do.

As a full grown fanboy many geeky thing(and with a GF who loves them) it's best to keep your fanboy hobbies on the down low. You limit your self by being to over the top or looking obsessive about whatever thing you are in too. Just like a dude bro who is super deep into sports. Keep it under wraps and let your fanboy out slowly.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
November 04 2013 20:15 GMT
#85418
On November 05 2013 05:07 SilverStar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 04:59 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 04:28 GentleDrill wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:56 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.


That's nothing though. You're only seeing a tiny corner of a room (unless he lives in a wardrobe), I expect that's not even 1/3 of everything he has. Hell I have more manga than you see there and I'm not even a figures/posters kind of person.


That's pretty insane. I have to ask an honest question: how do the ladies feel about that kind of thing? Cause I gotta say, it comes off as a bit much (read: creepy) from what I see.

EDIT: Should probably preface my question by mentioning that I was big into anime and such when I was a teenager. But, I have yet to meet an adult who is still a big fan/collector. Not bashing, just curious is all I'm saying.

What about the ladies? Some don't mind when their SO is into that kind of stuff some do.


Iunno. I just figured the number for would be significantly lower than the number against. But, I guess if you run in those circles, you're going to naturally encounter more people who are cool with it. I guess it was a dumb question on second thought.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
November 04 2013 20:15 GMT
#85419
Turns out a level 7 bristleback with max goo and vlads can't solo rosh. Thought I found something cool.
super gg
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
November 04 2013 20:16 GMT
#85420
On November 05 2013 05:14 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 05:07 SilverStar wrote:
On November 05 2013 04:59 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 04:28 GentleDrill wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:56 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.


That's nothing though. You're only seeing a tiny corner of a room (unless he lives in a wardrobe), I expect that's not even 1/3 of everything he has. Hell I have more manga than you see there and I'm not even a figures/posters kind of person.


That's pretty insane. I have to ask an honest question: how do the ladies feel about that kind of thing? Cause I gotta say, it comes off as a bit much (read: creepy) from what I see.

EDIT: Should probably preface my question by mentioning that I was big into anime and such when I was a teenager. But, I have yet to meet an adult who is still a big fan/collector. Not bashing, just curious is all I'm saying.

What about the ladies? Some don't mind when their SO is into that kind of stuff some do.

As a full grown fanboy many geeky thing(and with a GF who loves them) it's best to keep your fanboy hobbies on the down low. You limit your self by being to over the top or looking obsessive about whatever thing you are in too. Just like a dude bro who is super deep into sports. Keep it under wraps and let your fanboy out slowly.


That was more along the lines of what I expected. I was picturing a chick walking into a room plastered with anime/manga stuff and just feeling very weirded out. I love my GF, but if that was her bedroom, and I saw it for the first time, I probably wouldn't have looked for a 2nd date lol. Just me though I guess.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Prev 1 4269 4270 4271 4272 4273 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings42
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O170
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1107
ZZZero.O 170
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
Doublelift5165
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g9214
FrodaN3134
KnowMe187
C9.Mang097
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 32m
Replay Cast
23h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.