They're still pretty much just in that chase right behind na'vi and alliance
General Discussion - Page 4269
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
They're still pretty much just in that chase right behind na'vi and alliance | ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On November 04 2013 10:55 Shaella wrote: NA isn't bad. Liquid just can't into LANs. They're still pretty much just in that chase right behind na'vi and alliance Online events and LAN events are different. I think a LAN environment brings out the best in a team, several Liquid players themselves would agree with me here and if Liquid only finds their success in online tournaments than I don't think they're at the level that Alliance or Na'Vi are at. | ||
|
TheSubtleArt
Canada2527 Posts
On November 04 2013 10:44 Kuroeeah wrote: Yeah you're right, I think the best supports in NA belongs to Liquid as of right now in both Fluff and Wayto (I was never convinced of ixmike). Speaking of Liquid, what exactly does Liquid need? There are a few games where I see it, games where I understood why teams that scrimmed against Liquid before their roster announcement was hyping them up to be huge but something just felt off even during the games where they seemed dominant. Korea was the perfect example of why i'm not so sure about them. They lost convincingly to what was considered to be a Fnatic at their slump in LAN but it was the fact that they lost to the same strategy twice. Not only that but Fluff's interview said they simply didn't have a game plan from their draft and this is exactly the same issue I heard from Liquid during their slump after the G-1 LAN. Liquid's roster is stronger than their old but are they plagued by the same issues? Liquid's old roster lost a lot when they first formed. It takes time for 5 players to mesh well together. | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
Jinxed
United States6450 Posts
| ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
| ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
On November 04 2013 15:05 WindWolf wrote: Anyone else here who bought the in-game ticket for DreamLeague but didn't get the SB-set? Yeah same here. | ||
|
r_con
United States824 Posts
| ||
|
Unleashing
Denmark14978 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On November 04 2013 20:18 Unleashing wrote: The dota community was so busy flaming valve the past few days that none of us remembered that it was gaben's birthday. How dare you. On November 04 2013 01:32 Grettin wrote: happy birthday gaben | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On November 04 2013 23:33 Erasme wrote: grettin is gabe's #1 fan theres a reason why i have two of these pillow cases. + Show Spoiler + ![]() in all seriousness, i recently gave them away to my friends on their birthday. Perfect gift choice. | ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
I...errrr.... need to know for security reasons. | ||
|
Tanukki
Finland579 Posts
| ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
| ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
On November 05 2013 00:20 Targe wrote: where the hell did you buy a gaben pillow case? Edit: I can't read. I'm dumb. | ||
|
SKC
Brazil18828 Posts
Where, not why. But I'm honestly not surprised you can find stuff like this on the internet. | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
| ||
|
SKC
Brazil18828 Posts
| ||
| ||
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/o3GPQ0G.jpg)