• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:04
CEST 02:04
KST 09:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8552 users

General Discussion - Page 4272

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
November 04 2013 20:43 GMT
#85421
On November 05 2013 05:16 ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 05:14 Plansix wrote:
On November 05 2013 05:07 SilverStar wrote:
On November 05 2013 04:59 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 04:28 GentleDrill wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:56 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.


That's nothing though. You're only seeing a tiny corner of a room (unless he lives in a wardrobe), I expect that's not even 1/3 of everything he has. Hell I have more manga than you see there and I'm not even a figures/posters kind of person.


That's pretty insane. I have to ask an honest question: how do the ladies feel about that kind of thing? Cause I gotta say, it comes off as a bit much (read: creepy) from what I see.

EDIT: Should probably preface my question by mentioning that I was big into anime and such when I was a teenager. But, I have yet to meet an adult who is still a big fan/collector. Not bashing, just curious is all I'm saying.

What about the ladies? Some don't mind when their SO is into that kind of stuff some do.

As a full grown fanboy many geeky thing(and with a GF who loves them) it's best to keep your fanboy hobbies on the down low. You limit your self by being to over the top or looking obsessive about whatever thing you are in too. Just like a dude bro who is super deep into sports. Keep it under wraps and let your fanboy out slowly.


That was more along the lines of what I expected. I was picturing a chick walking into a room plastered with anime/manga stuff and just feeling very weirded out. I love my GF, but if that was her bedroom, and I saw it for the first time, I probably wouldn't have looked for a 2nd date lol. Just me though I guess.


Gotta find a like minded girl I guess.
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 20:49:29
November 04 2013 20:49 GMT
#85422
Nah brah going out with to da clubs and bringing back all da chix to see my anime wall is wat gets dem in bed. #170IQ #beingshirtlessisnormal

Why are we talking about this on ...Oh right GD thread.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 04 2013 20:50 GMT
#85423
On November 05 2013 05:43 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 05:16 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 05:14 Plansix wrote:
On November 05 2013 05:07 SilverStar wrote:
On November 05 2013 04:59 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 04:28 GentleDrill wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:56 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.


That's nothing though. You're only seeing a tiny corner of a room (unless he lives in a wardrobe), I expect that's not even 1/3 of everything he has. Hell I have more manga than you see there and I'm not even a figures/posters kind of person.


That's pretty insane. I have to ask an honest question: how do the ladies feel about that kind of thing? Cause I gotta say, it comes off as a bit much (read: creepy) from what I see.

EDIT: Should probably preface my question by mentioning that I was big into anime and such when I was a teenager. But, I have yet to meet an adult who is still a big fan/collector. Not bashing, just curious is all I'm saying.

What about the ladies? Some don't mind when their SO is into that kind of stuff some do.

As a full grown fanboy many geeky thing(and with a GF who loves them) it's best to keep your fanboy hobbies on the down low. You limit your self by being to over the top or looking obsessive about whatever thing you are in too. Just like a dude bro who is super deep into sports. Keep it under wraps and let your fanboy out slowly.


That was more along the lines of what I expected. I was picturing a chick walking into a room plastered with anime/manga stuff and just feeling very weirded out. I love my GF, but if that was her bedroom, and I saw it for the first time, I probably wouldn't have looked for a 2nd date lol. Just me though I guess.


Gotta find a like minded girl I guess.

Eh, it's worth it to tone down your fanboy a bit just to get to know a girl. Otherwise you risk missing out on some pretty great ladies. Just my opinion, but there is no need to be that "loud" about your hobbies.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
GentleDrill
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom672 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 20:55:02
November 04 2013 20:50 GMT
#85424
On November 05 2013 04:59 ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 04:28 GentleDrill wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:56 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.


That's nothing though. You're only seeing a tiny corner of a room (unless he lives in a wardrobe), I expect that's not even 1/3 of everything he has. Hell I have more manga than you see there and I'm not even a figures/posters kind of person.


That's pretty insane. I have to ask an honest question: how do the ladies feel about that kind of thing? Cause I gotta say, it comes off as a bit much (read: creepy) from what I see.

EDIT: Should probably preface my question by mentioning that I was big into anime and such when I was a teenager. But, I have yet to meet an adult who is still a big fan/collector. Not bashing, just curious is all I'm saying.


If they would find it creepy I wouldn't have invited them round in the first place. I'm 27. WGAF? I should add again though that I'm nowhere near as much of a weeaboo as EE, don't have any posters or anything. My collection is in bookshelves in the living room and honestly looks pretty innocuous. I mean, it's just books.

[EDIT] Oh that discussion already kind of ran its course. Way to read replies, me.
tapes
Profile Joined January 2013
487 Posts
November 04 2013 20:57 GMT
#85425
Why would you want a girlfriend when you can have this?

[image loading]
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
November 04 2013 21:00 GMT
#85426
On November 05 2013 05:50 GentleDrill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 04:59 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 04:28 GentleDrill wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:56 ayaz2810 wrote:
On November 05 2013 02:32 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
On November 05 2013 01:39 Grettin wrote:
we need a photoshopped example of ee-sama themed bedroom.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Someone is a hardcore weeaboo lol. That room makes me uncomfortable.


That's nothing though. You're only seeing a tiny corner of a room (unless he lives in a wardrobe), I expect that's not even 1/3 of everything he has. Hell I have more manga than you see there and I'm not even a figures/posters kind of person.


That's pretty insane. I have to ask an honest question: how do the ladies feel about that kind of thing? Cause I gotta say, it comes off as a bit much (read: creepy) from what I see.

EDIT: Should probably preface my question by mentioning that I was big into anime and such when I was a teenager. But, I have yet to meet an adult who is still a big fan/collector. Not bashing, just curious is all I'm saying.


If they would find it creepy I wouldn't have invited them round in the first place. I'm 27. WGAF? I should add again though that I'm nowhere near as much of a weeaboo as EE, don't have any posters or anything. My collection is in bookshelves in the living room and honestly looks pretty innocuous. I mean, it's just books.

[EDIT] Oh that discussion already kind of ran its course. Way to read replies, me.



Haha better late than never. And I suppose WGAF really is the answer when you get down to it.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
November 04 2013 21:00 GMT
#85427
At this rate we will have to get an offtopic discussion thread similair to the LoL section.

woudln't be a terrible idea.
WriterXiao8~~
Klonere
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ireland4123 Posts
November 04 2013 21:00 GMT
#85428
On November 05 2013 05:57 tapes wrote:
Why would you want a girlfriend when you can have this?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


he am become anime

also invoker's getting picked semi regularly. i really hope he can make a strong comeback.
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
November 04 2013 21:00 GMT
#85429
On November 05 2013 05:57 tapes wrote:
Why would you want a girlfriend when you can have this?

[image loading]



It's like... you are reading my mind. That's the kind of room I had pictured!!
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
November 04 2013 21:01 GMT
#85430
rofl that room
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
November 04 2013 21:02 GMT
#85431
Does such a thing truly exist? Should it be allowed to exist? Find out next time on Dota 2 GD!
High Risk Low Reward
Yoshi-
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany10227 Posts
November 04 2013 21:02 GMT
#85432
Yea right

What exactly are we talking about?
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 04 2013 21:02 GMT
#85433
That guy may or may not have major issues. Although it's cooler than my room
Administrator
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 21:05:28
November 04 2013 21:04 GMT
#85434
On November 05 2013 05:49 Comeh wrote:
Nah brah going out with to da clubs and bringing back all da chix to see my anime wall is wat gets dem in bed. #170IQ #beingshirtlessisnormal

Why are we talking about this on ...Oh right GD thread.


Seemed like a good discussion to have after seeing that room xD

Also, at the risk of starting another random discussion, why oh why does everyone have to use those hashtag things? Worse than any meme =(
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Staboteur
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada1873 Posts
November 04 2013 21:06 GMT
#85435
On November 05 2013 06:02 TheEmulator wrote:
That guy may or may not have major issues. Although it's cooler than my room


No kidding! I mean, what single guy is that NEAT?
I'm actually Fleetfeet D:
Yoshi-
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany10227 Posts
November 04 2013 21:07 GMT
#85436
On November 05 2013 06:04 ayaz2810 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 05:49 Comeh wrote:
Nah brah going out with to da clubs and bringing back all da chix to see my anime wall is wat gets dem in bed. #170IQ #beingshirtlessisnormal

Why are we talking about this on ...Oh right GD thread.


Seemed like a good discussion to have after seeing that room xD

Also, at the risk of starting another random discussion, why oh why does everyone have to use those hashtag things? Worse than any meme =(

#deathtothehashtags
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
November 04 2013 21:08 GMT
#85437
mh i hit 5k very soon, wonder if i should do something special...


naaahh
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 04 2013 21:09 GMT
#85438
Be like me and waste it without realizing.
Administrator
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 04 2013 21:10 GMT
#85439
On November 05 2013 06:02 TheEmulator wrote:
That guy may or may not have major issues. Although it's cooler than my room

I bypassed all the posters and just go a real girl in my room. Way less creepy and she helps me when I cook.

Seriously, that room is "not girlfriend friendly" as Remona Flowers would say.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 21:12:11
November 04 2013 21:11 GMT
#85440


Lyrics sample:

"I get extra happy everytime I see mai waifu.
Yeah she is okay, but she is nothing like mai waifu.
Maybe one day I could get married to mai waifu.
I don't care what you say nigga, damn I love mai waifu."
super gg
Prev 1 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift5766
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g10060
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0243
KnowMe129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP92
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 56m
Replay Cast
22h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.