Abusing the most broken skills/passives. I can't imagine most of these abilities or passives making it past a month of retail.
quick Recap of abusive things
- vision quest for imba mana regen
- blood ritual + mass healing further exacerbates the imba mana regen
- big party wide support skills from WD and monk stacking team bonuses
- Double mantras, +24% damage, and evasion + armor.
- Tons of debuffs
- Good pure damage from WD spam
- Abusing best mathematical and utlity skills in the game.
- Great for inferno runs with little gear.
To summarize, the monks are unkillable, working together as the main tanks accompanied by WD support minions and hex spam. The deal out tons of cripple/heals/debuffs/stuns, while the witch doctors cast their high cooldown abilities in key situations and just spam the F out of Corpse Bomb abusing imba regen, 3x regen and 15% less mana costs, offsetting the penalties with monk healing. Basically imagine a normal spammable ability that does high AOE damage, that's what the WD have ALONG with huge buffs and ultimate abilities.
This is THE solution to Diablo 3, the best party possible. As you gear up you could possibly add in a barb for a monk, but that's iffy.
I GUARANTEE every part of this build is nerfed by retail or at least within 4 weeks of release. Vision Quest is broken in terms of what it does at what cost, The rest is just stacking every abusive ability into one single 4 man team, very straightforward.
things for sure nerfed: vision quest, guiding light
guiding light doesn't even make sense as the monk has no direct heal skills.