• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:36
CEST 19:36
KST 02:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10520 users

Demuslim with broken hand after "skirmish" - Page 24

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
502 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
February 07 2011 04:30 GMT
#461
On February 07 2011 13:07 nybbas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 13:01 Leviance wrote:
Hmm, MichaelJLowell I think you are under the impression that going to a bar is something "special", like something that not everyone does, but in Europe (well Germany at least) you will hardly find a person who considers going to a bar/club/disco is something out of the ordinary, it is a very normal thing to do over here and really everyone in DeMuslim's age does it. It might be that it's just a little cultural difference here because you say he shouldn't put himself in a risk by doing that, but over here this goes more into the direction of "he shouldn't get in a car because he's taking the risk of having an accident", because as almost everyone is in a car regularly, almost everyone is in a bar/club/disco regularly, hence it is not considered to be something one should reconsider doing. It's part of every-day life over here. I'm just trying to understand how you think going to a bar shouldn't be allowed, maybe you just don't realize how much of an every-day activity it is over here and because of that all the European posters just don't get your point. Maybe this helps a little


The problem is, I am fairly certain in any modern day culture, going to the "bar" is an incredibly common practice. This is why I am convinced he is purely trolling, and we are just feeding it :/

Yeah, I became familiar with that when I realized most of the people who vehemently disagreed with me were European. The issue I have with the cultural argument is that I would have said the same thing if the headline something as simple as "DeMusliM breaks hand playing basketball game", unless Evil Geniuses signed off on it.
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
AmishNukes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States98 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 04:34:52
February 07 2011 04:32 GMT
#462
I don't think you guys quite understand what he's saying. He's not saying going to a bar is bad. He's not saying that it's not extremely commonplace. He's saying that if it's a risky activity, as someone with a lot to lose, he shouldn't take part in it. Going to bars is extremely common in the U.S. but sometimes stupid things happen. Everyone knows that when something bad happens it often happens to the person with the most to lose, or they get blamed for it. Many professional athletes in the U.S. are contractually obligated to all sorts of restrictions during their seasons to avoid any possibility of injury or legal trouble that might hinder their ability to perform their job. Going out drinking is a recognized risk, however commonplace it may be. Also, very fun.
Edit:
On February 07 2011 13:30 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 13:07 nybbas wrote:
On February 07 2011 13:01 Leviance wrote:
Hmm, MichaelJLowell I think you are under the impression that going to a bar is something "special", like something that not everyone does, but in Europe (well Germany at least) you will hardly find a person who considers going to a bar/club/disco is something out of the ordinary, it is a very normal thing to do over here and really everyone in DeMuslim's age does it. It might be that it's just a little cultural difference here because you say he shouldn't put himself in a risk by doing that, but over here this goes more into the direction of "he shouldn't get in a car because he's taking the risk of having an accident", because as almost everyone is in a car regularly, almost everyone is in a bar/club/disco regularly, hence it is not considered to be something one should reconsider doing. It's part of every-day life over here. I'm just trying to understand how you think going to a bar shouldn't be allowed, maybe you just don't realize how much of an every-day activity it is over here and because of that all the European posters just don't get your point. Maybe this helps a little


The problem is, I am fairly certain in any modern day culture, going to the "bar" is an incredibly common practice. This is why I am convinced he is purely trolling, and we are just feeding it :/

Yeah, I became familiar with that when I realized most of the people who vehemently disagreed with me were European. The issue I have with the cultural argument is that I would have said the same thing if the headline something as simple as "DeMusliM breaks hand playing basketball game", unless Evil Geniuses signed off on it.

Exactly.
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 04:35:33
February 07 2011 04:34 GMT
#463
On February 07 2011 13:20 socommaster123 wrote:
MJL just needs to relax. Im sure Demuslim regrets his actions and really we understand your take on the situation MJL. I understand how you are one of those people that always needs the last word to feel good about him/herself, but at this point whether people agree to disagree, your posts are becoming stagnant and full of repetitive comments and opinions. If you have something new to say, say it, but we understand your position.

Posted nearly 200 replies ago:

On February 04 2011 04:13 MichaelJLowell wrote:
I've already made my side of the argument. You don't agree, whatever. I'm just going to end up repeating my arguments ad nauseum until every person on TeamLiquid has read this thread. Later.

I only felt it was necessary to continue replying to posts because 1) DeMusliM's father chimed in on what I had to say, and 2) Someone relayed a message I made on another message board ("I think TeamLiquid is going to ban me") and came to the conclusion I was deliberately trying to make a ruckus. I wasn't and I felt it was necessary to defend that I wasn't, lest I do get banned.

On February 07 2011 13:32 AmishNukes wrote:
I don't think you guys quite understand what he's saying. He's not saying going to a bar is bad. He's not saying that it's not extremely commonplace. He's saying that if it's a risky activity, as someone with a lot to lose, he shouldn't take part in it. Going to bars is extremely common in the U.S. but sometimes stupid things happen. Everyone knows that when something bad happens it often happens to the person with the most to lose, or they get blamed for it. Many professional athletes in the U.S. are contractually obligated to all sorts of restrictions during their seasons to avoid any possibility of injury or legal trouble that might hinder their ability to perform their job. Going out drinking is a recognized risk, however commonplace it may be. Also, very fun.

Thank you. ^^
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 05:16:33
February 07 2011 05:05 GMT
#464
On February 07 2011 13:30 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 13:07 nybbas wrote:
On February 07 2011 13:01 Leviance wrote:
Hmm, MichaelJLowell I think you are under the impression that going to a bar is something "special", like something that not everyone does, but in Europe (well Germany at least) you will hardly find a person who considers going to a bar/club/disco is something out of the ordinary, it is a very normal thing to do over here and really everyone in DeMuslim's age does it. It might be that it's just a little cultural difference here because you say he shouldn't put himself in a risk by doing that, but over here this goes more into the direction of "he shouldn't get in a car because he's taking the risk of having an accident", because as almost everyone is in a car regularly, almost everyone is in a bar/club/disco regularly, hence it is not considered to be something one should reconsider doing. It's part of every-day life over here. I'm just trying to understand how you think going to a bar shouldn't be allowed, maybe you just don't realize how much of an every-day activity it is over here and because of that all the European posters just don't get your point. Maybe this helps a little


The problem is, I am fairly certain in any modern day culture, going to the "bar" is an incredibly common practice. This is why I am convinced he is purely trolling, and we are just feeding it :/

Yeah, I became familiar with that when I realized most of the people who vehemently disagreed with me were European. The issue I have with the cultural argument is that I would have said the same thing if the headline something as simple as "DeMusliM breaks hand playing basketball game", unless Evil Geniuses signed off on it.


Yeah I understand that you never said it was a bad thing and I did before I wrote this, but even playing a basketball game is not comparable, it's not what everyone does, it approaches, but really in Germany going to bar is not like playing a basketball game because not everyone plays basketball/does sports - I'm just trying to convince you that it is even more than just "common", and the development of the thread just makes perfect sense to me taking into account that you somewhat understand but don't have any idea (how should you, you're not living over here) that going to a bar is more an activity like going to a supermarket, NOT like playing a basketball game/do other fun stuff, you know, it really comes down only to that, that it is extremely every-day life; As I stated, in my opinion it makes perfect sense(!) how a whole thread could grow into this because the measurement of the cultures is extremely off, that's why no one gets the points of the others, and you can kind of see how the American posters that disagree with you "kind of" support the idea of the "commonness" but the Europeans really take this already completely for granted that it is the most common thing to do not even understanding how you could reconsider it.

And you might laugh now, but I could very well imagine that if DeMusliM broke his arm skiing/doing other sports; you would have found more people from Europe that would have agreed with you why he takes such a risk when he needs his arms and hands for progaming than you find now, it would have been a more even pro/con ratio :D

I didn't even wanna get involved into the discussion, but these subtle cultural differences are interesting and needed to be pointed out, because often no one realizes them in an argument that has gotten out of hand. Everyone is looking through his cultural glasses to some extent.

Edit: a little more of my understanding:

All the people who agree with you in this thread that DeMu shouldn't have "taken the risk" of going into a bar would of course also agree with you if he broke his arm doing sports that doing this sport was too much of a risk.

Most of the American people who agree with the European 'disagreers' in this thread would probably also disagree with your opinion on the sports thing.

If it actually was an sports accident, you would find all the Europeans who disagreed with you in this thread split in about half, some thinking it's too much of a risk, some thinking it's bad luck but sports shouldn't be forbidden for progamers.

Hope this makes somewhat sense to you.
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
February 07 2011 07:01 GMT
#465
Makes sense to me. The pub is a cultural separation, but the alcohol thing is really no different in the States. I'm sure "But I was drunk!" is just as common there. Just do keep in mind that as far as the "it would be an accident to get hurt playing basketball" thing, one of our baseball players (Aaron Boone) had his contract voided by the Yankees when he blew out his knee playing basketball. There's tons of precedent for American athletes getting the hammer from their clubs for off-hand recreational activities. I can't find any instance of a European star athlete having a contract voided for any of these things, so unless somebody wants to correct me on that, it probably explains a couple of things.
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
betaV1.25
Profile Joined April 2010
425 Posts
February 07 2011 07:35 GMT
#466
Hope Demuslim has a speedy recovery.
nybbas
Profile Joined April 2010
United States71 Posts
February 07 2011 09:34 GMT
#467
On February 07 2011 16:01 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Makes sense to me. The pub is a cultural separation, but the alcohol thing is really no different in the States. I'm sure "But I was drunk!" is just as common there. Just do keep in mind that as far as the "it would be an accident to get hurt playing basketball" thing, one of our baseball players (Aaron Boone) had his contract voided by the Yankees when he blew out his knee playing basketball. There's tons of precedent for American athletes getting the hammer from their clubs for off-hand recreational activities. I can't find any instance of a European star athlete having a contract voided for any of these things, so unless somebody wants to correct me on that, it probably explains a couple of things.


and some of these clauses include getting jumped at a club? Because hasn't that been pretty much the entire basis of your argument up until now?

I understand very clearly that athletes can get in trouble for injuring themselves for doing things like playing basketball etc. and I understand how that is in their contracts; however, have you really seen instances where athletes are putting their contracts at risk by going to a bar? Because you have somehow been making a leap of a connection between very risky recreational activity, and going to bars...
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 09:41:59
February 07 2011 09:41 GMT
#468
RotterdaM08 Kevin van der Kooi
DeMusliM is a free man again, whee Fired from ze krankenhaus! :D


Ben's out of hospital it seems, here's to a speedy recovery ^^
RotterdaM
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands684 Posts
February 07 2011 09:52 GMT
#469
Correct :p, or atleast anytime soon, dropped him a visit before going to work but the docs said he was free to go, now he has some time to rest and before you guys know it, he's back :D
Commentatorwww.instagram.com/RotterdaM08 for pictures of cute puppies.
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
February 07 2011 10:03 GMT
#470
nice to hear he is doing all right, hope he recovers fast and takes back #1. demu fighting!
Do you really want chat rooms?
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
February 07 2011 10:05 GMT
#471
On February 04 2011 00:42 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 00:36 meRz wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:30 MichaelJLowell wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:27 ranjutan wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:20 Irrational_Animal wrote:
Sucks alot but headlines like this do not make him seem very professional though.


Yes a true professional would never go out drinking. I mean who ever heard of a businessman going out drinking???
I am appalled.

So "going out drinking and getting into fights" (how the fight started is completely unimportant) is now professional behavior?



Getting into a fight can happen to anyone, I mean if you encounter a drunk moron who really wants to fight there's like very little you can do to prevent it other than getting the hell out of there asap. Don't be so judgemental, shit happends, people drink, DemusliM always acts superb and manner in front of the cameras.

I don't buy "shit happens, people drink" as an excuse. Now yes, I am being judgmental. But that's because regardless of whether he instigated the situation or not and did everything he could to avoid fighting or not, he now has a broken hand to show for it. He now has to wait for the thing to heal until he can continue supporting himself. If I was one of the team managers, I'd be rightly pissed.

I'm not going to go as far as to say that DeMusliM should lock himself in his room and never leave the thing again, but there's a risk associated with what he did. You can debate how much of a risk there is, but there was one.


What I do not get is why you started this argument at all. Fine, so you think people should cease doing fun activities that involve some risk when they are being paid. That`s okay, you`re entitled to your opinion. But you knew that this would spark a controversy, you said so later yourself. So why even post it? And besides that, why keep on "debating" it? You expressed your argument, and opinion, no need to reiterate it over and over and over and over.
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
Blizzard_torments_me
Profile Joined February 2010
Romania199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 13:43:08
February 07 2011 13:42 GMT
#472
On February 07 2011 19:05 Grend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 00:42 MichaelJLowell wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:36 meRz wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:30 MichaelJLowell wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:27 ranjutan wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:20 Irrational_Animal wrote:
Sucks alot but headlines like this do not make him seem very professional though.


Yes a true professional would never go out drinking. I mean who ever heard of a businessman going out drinking???
I am appalled.

So "going out drinking and getting into fights" (how the fight started is completely unimportant) is now professional behavior?



Getting into a fight can happen to anyone, I mean if you encounter a drunk moron who really wants to fight there's like very little you can do to prevent it other than getting the hell out of there asap. Don't be so judgemental, shit happends, people drink, DemusliM always acts superb and manner in front of the cameras.

I don't buy "shit happens, people drink" as an excuse. Now yes, I am being judgmental. But that's because regardless of whether he instigated the situation or not and did everything he could to avoid fighting or not, he now has a broken hand to show for it. He now has to wait for the thing to heal until he can continue supporting himself. If I was one of the team managers, I'd be rightly pissed.

I'm not going to go as far as to say that DeMusliM should lock himself in his room and never leave the thing again, but there's a risk associated with what he did. You can debate how much of a risk there is, but there was one.


What I do not get is why you started this argument at all. Fine, so you think people should cease doing fun activities that involve some risk when they are being paid. That`s okay, you`re entitled to your opinion. But you knew that this would spark a controversy, you said so later yourself. So why even post it? And besides that, why keep on "debating" it? You expressed your argument, and opinion, no need to reiterate it over and over and over and over.


Agree.
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 15:47:56
February 07 2011 15:17 GMT
#473
On February 07 2011 18:34 nybbas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 16:01 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Makes sense to me. The pub is a cultural separation, but the alcohol thing is really no different in the States. I'm sure "But I was drunk!" is just as common there. Just do keep in mind that as far as the "it would be an accident to get hurt playing basketball" thing, one of our baseball players (Aaron Boone) had his contract voided by the Yankees when he blew out his knee playing basketball. There's tons of precedent for American athletes getting the hammer from their clubs for off-hand recreational activities. I can't find any instance of a European star athlete having a contract voided for any of these things, so unless somebody wants to correct me on that, it probably explains a couple of things.


and some of these clauses include getting jumped at a club? Because hasn't that been pretty much the entire basis of your argument up until now?

I understand very clearly that athletes can get in trouble for injuring themselves for doing things like playing basketball etc. and I understand how that is in their contracts; however, have you really seen instances where athletes are putting their contracts at risk by going to a bar? Because you have somehow been making a leap of a connection between very risky recreational activity, and going to bars...


http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2008/11/29/2008-11-29_giants_receiver_plaxico_burress_accident.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=100441&page=1
http://www.absolutenow.com/mugshots/charles_barkley.html
http://www.theindychannel.com/sports/15616227/detail.html
http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2010-11-12/flames-brett-sutter-arrested-after-bar-fight
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/22665319/detail.html
http://www.statesman.com/sports/pro/cedric-benson-arrested-following-bar-fight-777096.html
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/05/braylon-edwards-faces-assault-accusation/

And that just involves professional athletes. I'm sure I could keep digging if I wanted to go with the college game. The top link involved an illegal firearm, which is another can of worms all in itself, that a lot of these players feel it's absolutely necessary to carry guns in these places whether they're allowed to have them or not.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/240427-no-lesson-learned-the-nfl-gun-culture-wont-end-with-plaxico-burress

On February 07 2011 19:05 Grend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 00:42 MichaelJLowell wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:36 meRz wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:30 MichaelJLowell wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:27 ranjutan wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:20 Irrational_Animal wrote:
Sucks alot but headlines like this do not make him seem very professional though.


Yes a true professional would never go out drinking. I mean who ever heard of a businessman going out drinking???
I am appalled.

So "going out drinking and getting into fights" (how the fight started is completely unimportant) is now professional behavior?



Getting into a fight can happen to anyone, I mean if you encounter a drunk moron who really wants to fight there's like very little you can do to prevent it other than getting the hell out of there asap. Don't be so judgemental, shit happends, people drink, DemusliM always acts superb and manner in front of the cameras.

I don't buy "shit happens, people drink" as an excuse. Now yes, I am being judgmental. But that's because regardless of whether he instigated the situation or not and did everything he could to avoid fighting or not, he now has a broken hand to show for it. He now has to wait for the thing to heal until he can continue supporting himself. If I was one of the team managers, I'd be rightly pissed.

I'm not going to go as far as to say that DeMusliM should lock himself in his room and never leave the thing again, but there's a risk associated with what he did. You can debate how much of a risk there is, but there was one.


What I do not get is why you started this argument at all. Fine, so you think people should cease doing fun activities that involve some risk when they are being paid. That`s okay, you`re entitled to your opinion. But you knew that this would spark a controversy, you said so later yourself. So why even post it? And besides that, why keep on "debating" it? You expressed your argument, and opinion, no need to reiterate it over and over and over and over.

Go read what I originally wrote, the first significant post I made in the thread, my original detailed explanation, my original declaration that I was done with the thread because people were making the same comments over and over that I had already addressed, which I then had to go back on because of how the thread transpired later. If I hadn't seen that DeMusliM's father had addressed me (which I caught on the very first page because I wanted to see if the official account had changed), I would have kept it that way.

On February 07 2011 19:05 Grend wrote:

But you knew that this would spark a controversy, you said so later yourself. So why even post it?

So you're not allowed to say typically unoffensive things on message boards if there's a chance it could offend the user base?
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
Bamm
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden279 Posts
February 07 2011 15:24 GMT
#474
Ouch sucks, one of my favo terran players :[ get well man
Bamm and the dirt is gone!
ReaperX
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1758 Posts
February 07 2011 15:43 GMT
#475
Pretty sure you still can't play professional with a broken leg but I hope DeMusliM get's better soon and returns back to the scene ASAP. Take Care.
Artosis : Clide. idrA : Shut up.
RemeN
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom4 Posts
February 07 2011 16:03 GMT
#476

So you're not allowed to say typically unoffensive things on message boards if there's a chance it could offend the user base?



So someone's not allowed to do a typically risk free thing in real life if there's a chance he/someone else could have their livelyhood/personal wellbeing harmed/jeapordized?

Yeah, now you really are clutching at straws.

Speedy recovery wished to the brit 'tho
destian
Profile Joined August 2010
141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 18:33:10
February 07 2011 18:32 GMT
#477
http://www.northjersey.com/news/crime_courts/114505644_Supermarket_worker_struck_by_car_while_trying_to_stop_shoplifters.html
http://my02818.com/articles/2010/08/12/news/doc4c62ecea8c254303554311.txt
http://news.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Woman-dies-after-being-hit.5416342.jp

It's dangerous to go grocery shopping, I guess Demuslim shouldn't do that either?
keeblur
Profile Joined April 2010
United States826 Posts
February 07 2011 19:30 GMT
#478
I could always tell that Rotterdam was a bad influence!
Isn't it ironic and selfish to say that God made man in his image, when God was made in man's image?
DeMusliM
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom401 Posts
February 07 2011 21:01 GMT
#479
Cheers for the support fellows , just got out and feeling pretty alright.

Will hopefully be back up and running soon

Would love to write more, but it's a lil frustrating with just one hand!

Just thanks again,
nenji
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany48 Posts
February 07 2011 21:05 GMT
#480
@ MichaelJLowell i cant believe what im reading .. are u serious?

To Ben , shit happens, hope u get well soon!
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 609
SteadfastSC463
Rex93
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3609
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 24m
OSC
19h 24m
Stellar Fest
19h 24m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.