• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:31
CEST 08:31
KST 15:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8364 users

Demuslim with broken hand after "skirmish" - Page 13

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
502 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
LegendaryZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1583 Posts
February 03 2011 19:55 GMT
#241
On February 04 2011 04:52 Tanith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 04:49 Duravi wrote:
Getting into a fight is almost always avoidable. The way some of the people in this thread talk it is like you go out and get into fights all the time. The going out and drinking is no big deal, the getting into a fight is stupid as hell.


not almost always avoidable at all, if someone takes a dislike to you and wants to punch you he will, simple as that


Hence, the reason he said "almost". Of course there's the off chance that some guy will randomly lash out at you and punch you in the face without warning, but the vast majority of the time, there's usually a progression of hostilities leading up to a fight with multiple opportunities to remove yourself from the situation.
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
February 03 2011 19:55 GMT
#242
On February 04 2011 04:52 Tanith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 04:49 Duravi wrote:
Getting into a fight is almost always avoidable. The way some of the people in this thread talk it is like you go out and get into fights all the time. The going out and drinking is no big deal, the getting into a fight is stupid as hell.


not almost always avoidable at all, if someone takes a dislike to you and wants to punch you he will, simple as that


You ever walked into a bar wearing a dino suit? Pretty sure it's impossible for anyone to dislike you then. So yes, it IS always avoidable. Because if you were man enough and stylish enough to wear a dino suit in a bar, nobody would try to take you down. They would buy you a drink.
MadChem
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany218 Posts
February 03 2011 19:55 GMT
#243
First of all. Get better fast Ben, unfortunately stuff like that happens. Get well soon and come back better then before

To give you the original source its from rotterdaM s twitter account...
http://twitter.com/RotterdaM08
somebody in the german forum said there is no valid source, so i looked at the twitter page
to confirm it. (Before any1 starts flaming, i did not thought it is a hoax, but I was a bit curious were they got the info originally from ;-)

And a small update from twitter:

# Ben/Demuslim's arm already looked a lot better today , Assembly is a tough story but count on him to shine at IEM Global Finals! about 8 hours ago via web from Innenstadt, Cologne

# Off to visit benni, hope the hospital still lets me enter at this time O_O, otherwise its time for some Metal Gear Solid action harhar. about 22 hours ago via web from Innenstadt, Cologne
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Oppenheimer
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 19:59:56
February 03 2011 19:56 GMT
#244
More often than not whoever decided to start the fight isn't going to be happy until he had one. You try being diplomatic with an angry man with too many beers in his belly, it's actually impossible.


Then you just walk away from the situation. As someone who does go out to the bars with friends alot and has been doing so for about a decade every situation that could have turned into a fight I avoided and that is why I have thankfully never been in one. Nothing positive comes from fighting strangers. Whether you are an esports pro, an NBA player or just Joe the frat brother it is not going to help your life in anyway getting into a drunken bar fight.
nemahsys
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada457 Posts
February 03 2011 19:58 GMT
#245
I dont wanna know how smashed you have to be to "badly break your hand AND elbow" and not notice it.
DJ Wheat, if you read this, plz get Lo3 back on itunes stat!
Tanith
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom108 Posts
February 03 2011 19:58 GMT
#246
On February 04 2011 04:55 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 04:52 Tanith wrote:
On February 04 2011 04:49 Duravi wrote:
Getting into a fight is almost always avoidable. The way some of the people in this thread talk it is like you go out and get into fights all the time. The going out and drinking is no big deal, the getting into a fight is stupid as hell.


not almost always avoidable at all, if someone takes a dislike to you and wants to punch you he will, simple as that


You ever walked into a bar wearing a dino suit? Pretty sure it's impossible for anyone to dislike you then. So yes, it IS always avoidable. Because if you were man enough and stylish enough to wear a dino suit in a bar, nobody would try to take you down. They would buy you a drink.


absolutely no idea what point your trying to make there
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 20:03:14
February 03 2011 19:59 GMT
#247
On February 04 2011 04:56 Duravi wrote:
Show nested quote +
More often than not whoever decided to start the fight isn't going to be happy until he had one. You try being diplomatic with an angry man with too many beers in his belly, it's actually impossible.


Then you just walk away from the situation. As someone who does go out to the bars with friends alot and has been doing so for about a decade every situation that could have turned into a fight I avoided and that is why I have thankfully never been in one. Nothing positives comes from fighting strangers. Whether you are an esports pro, an NBA player or just Joe the frat brother it is not going to help your life in anyway getting into a drunken bar fight.

Ideally. The one and only time I ever walked away I was thanked with a thrown bottle to the back of my head. Pros and cons to everything, rather take my chances without having my back turned personally.

On February 04 2011 04:58 nemahsys wrote:
I dont wanna know how smashed you have to be to "badly break your hand AND elbow" and not notice it.

How about "slightly wankered" or "kinda shitfaced"? Brits will be Brits
rolfe
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1266 Posts
February 03 2011 19:59 GMT
#248
On February 04 2011 04:55 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 04:52 Tanith wrote:
On February 04 2011 04:49 Duravi wrote:
Getting into a fight is almost always avoidable. The way some of the people in this thread talk it is like you go out and get into fights all the time. The going out and drinking is no big deal, the getting into a fight is stupid as hell.


not almost always avoidable at all, if someone takes a dislike to you and wants to punch you he will, simple as that


You ever walked into a bar wearing a dino suit? Pretty sure it's impossible for anyone to dislike you then. So yes, it IS always avoidable. Because if you were man enough and stylish enough to wear a dino suit in a bar, nobody would try to take you down. They would buy you a drink.


what about purple dinosaurs outfits? i don't think i'd take kindly to barney walking in the pub
life will not be contained. Life breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously but there it is. Life finds a way
Tanith
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 20:10:28
February 03 2011 20:00 GMT
#249
On February 04 2011 04:56 Duravi wrote:
Show nested quote +
More often than not whoever decided to start the fight isn't going to be happy until he had one. You try being diplomatic with an angry man with too many beers in his belly, it's actually impossible.


Then you just walk away from the situation. As someone who does go out to the bars with friends alot and has been doing so for about a decade every situation that could have turned into a fight I avoided and that is why I have thankfully never been in one. Nothing positives comes from fighting strangers. Whether you are an esports pro, an NBA player or just Joe the frat brother it is not going to help your life in anyway getting into a drunken bar fight.


then the person who wanted to hit you obviously didn't 'really' want to and where just full of talk or they would have, I am not saying its not avoidable am simply stating if someone wants to hit you they will do so.
timbo
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom70 Posts
February 03 2011 20:11 GMT
#250
On February 04 2011 04:19 LegendaryZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 04:10 trancey_ wrote:
On February 04 2011 04:08 LegendaryZ wrote:
On February 04 2011 03:59 Panicc wrote:It IS NOT A FUCKING RISK to drink in a bar.


Is this supposed to be a joke? It's a calculated risk and perhaps even a reasonable one, but it's a risk nonetheless.

it's a risk to leave the house or step out of the shower because you could fall. come on you cannot be serious.


I'm completely serious. If you can't see the difference between the unavoidable risk you take by leaving your house in the morning and the avoidable risk you assume by consuming alcohol, then you're reaching. I'm not saying that it's an unreasonable risk. I drink all the time, but I would never argue that's it's not inherently a risky behavior. It's just that I'm willing to assume the risk for what I perceive as the benefits of having a good time. But remember that when you're consuming any substance that dulls your wits or senses whether it's beer or cold medicine, you're almost always increasing the risk of something happening that could otherwise be avoided. This risk compounds when you're doing it in a setting where other people are assuming similar risks (bars, parties, etc.).

Personally I really don't care a whole lot about the professionalism issue. Even though I believe it was unprofessional behavior, it's his right to behave however he wants so long as he is willing to assume the consequences. Besides, if things don't turn out well he has much more to lose in this than I ever will so whatever. Of course I wish him well as we all should, but this really isn't going to affect my day that much. People are getting a bit too emotionally invested in this, I think.


If you actually spend time to consider the risk when you are having a drink or going to a bar you really need to question how you live your live. Really that is kinda pathetic...

Anyway get well Demuslim. Shit happens. I don't understand how there are such strong opinions on what actually happened seeing as no one actually knows yet outside of a few very vague details.
hagon
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom556 Posts
February 03 2011 20:12 GMT
#251
Hey guys! A thing happen! We weren't there and we don't know all the facts but lets discuss it as though we do. While we're at it we could expand the discussion to include hypothetical situations that may or may not bare any resemblance to the thing that happened - we can even start drawing comparisons between the thing and other, fundamentally different, things. That would be awesome!
timbo
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom70 Posts
February 03 2011 20:17 GMT
#252
On February 04 2011 05:12 hagon wrote:
Hey guys! A thing happen! We weren't there and we don't know all the facts but lets discuss it as though we do. While we're at it we could expand the discussion to include hypothetical situations that may or may not bare any resemblance to the thing that happened - we can even start drawing comparisons between the thing and other, fundamentally different, things. That would be awesome!


This sums up the thread nicely.
LegendaryZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1583 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 20:27:39
February 03 2011 20:26 GMT
#253
On February 04 2011 05:11 timbo wrote:
If you actually spend time to consider the risk when you are having a drink or going to a bar you really need to question how you live your live. Really that is kinda pathetic...


I would feel more sorry for you if you spent no time assessing various risk factors in your life because to me, that's just stupid. I'm not talking about sitting there contemplating the issue for hours. I'm talking about taking a split second out of your day to assess whether it's the right decision to make or not.

Am I driving tonight? No? Maybe I'll have a drink. Yes? Maybe I shouldn't.
Do I have anything important to do afterward? No? maybe I'll have a drink. Yes? Maybe I shouldn't.
Does drinking increase the chances that I'll injure myself? Probably.
Is my physical well being important to my career? Yes? Maybe I shouldn't drink, or if I do, maybe I should limit my drinking.
Are altercations more likely to happen in a bar where numerous people are drinking than elsewhere? Probably... Maybe I should avoid certain bars or make it a point to remove myself ASAP when it seems that an altercation is about to occur.

This really isn't rocket science. It's common sense risk assessment. Or at least, I thought it was before I read some of the responses in this thread. And actually I don't go to most bars near me because from my experience there's a lot more risk of something bad or troublesome happening there than I'm comfortable with (the bar nearest to me regularly has to replace their windows on a weekly basis and it seems there's always blood outside every morning). To me, that's not really me living a pathetic life. It's me being sensible enough to know that it's probably more trouble than its worth to be there...

Besides, drinks are so overpriced not to mention the tips you need to pay, but that's another thing altogether.

Maybe you may not actually be conscious of the risk assessment you do, but I find it hard to seriously believe that you don't consider such things at all in your decision making process.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
February 03 2011 20:26 GMT
#254
On February 04 2011 05:12 hagon wrote:
Hey guys! A thing happen! We weren't there and we don't know all the facts but lets discuss it as though we do. While we're at it we could expand the discussion to include hypothetical situations that may or may not bare any resemblance to the thing that happened - we can even start drawing comparisons between the thing and other, fundamentally different, things. That would be awesome!


my mind is blown, we should do this on TL more!!!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
MrSnibbles
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom267 Posts
February 03 2011 20:29 GMT
#255
On February 04 2011 04:59 vyyye wrote:

Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 04:58 nemahsys wrote:
I dont wanna know how smashed you have to be to "badly break your hand AND elbow" and not notice it.

How about "slightly wankered" or "kinda shitfaced"? Brits will be Brits




For a Sweed, you have some damn good knowledge of British wording.
Thank you, based god.
hmsrenown
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1263 Posts
February 03 2011 20:30 GMT
#256
On February 04 2011 05:26 LegendaryZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 05:11 timbo wrote:
If you actually spend time to consider the risk when you are having a drink or going to a bar you really need to question how you live your live. Really that is kinda pathetic...


I would feel more sorry for you if you spent no time assessing various risk factors in your life because to me, that's just stupid. I'm not talking about sitting there contemplating the issue for hours. I'm talking about taking a split second out of your day to assess whether it's the right decision to make or not.

Am I driving tonight? No? Maybe I'll have a drink. Yes? Maybe I shouldn't.
Do I have anything important to do afterward? No? maybe I'll have a drink. Yes? Maybe I shouldn't.
Does drinking increase the chances that I'll injure myself? Probably.
Is my physical well being important to my career? Yes? Maybe I shouldn't drink, or if I do, maybe I should limit my drinking.
Are altercations more likely to happen in a bar where numerous people are drinking than elsewhere? Probably... Maybe I should avoid certain bars or make it a point to remove myself ASAP when it seems that an altercation is about to occur.

This really isn't rocket science. It's common sense risk assessment. Or at least, I thought it was before I read some of the responses in this thread. And actually I don't go to most bars near me because from my experience there's a lot more risk of something bad or troublesome happening there than I'm comfortable with (the bar nearest to me regularly has to replace their windows on a weekly basis and it seems there's always blood outside every morning). To me, that's not really me living a pathetic life. It's me being sensible enough to know that it's probably more trouble than its worth to be there...

Besides, drinks are so overpriced not to mention the tips you need to pay, but that's another thing altogether.

Maybe you may not actually be conscious of the risk assessment you do, but I find it hard to seriously believe that you don't consider such things at all in your decision making process.


Not everyone is gonna go through all this. I live in Canada, so there's a inherent risk to going ANYWHERE in the winter. So you would suggest the rational choice is to stay indoors and have all food delivered?
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
February 03 2011 20:30 GMT
#257
On February 04 2011 04:13 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 04:03 Zocat wrote:
I only read the OP. The OP clearly states they went drinking AFTER the incident. Do you have additional sources where Rotterdam claims that Demuslim was drinking at/prior the time (of the incident)?

If yes, I stand corrected and would really like to read those sources.

Yeah, they went drinking "after". We don't know that, either. Their story is "they got into a fight with drunks" and "DeMusliM broke his hand" and "they went out drinking after and only noticed the broken hand later". Right. Quite frankly, none of us know any facts other than "they went out drinking" and "they got into a fight with drunks". From my point of view, they did a stupid thing.


Wait a minute. Suddenly "none of us know any facts".
Why then, did you write earlier stuff like "Getting into a fight at the bar fight" or "LOL I WAS DRUKN LAST NITE N FUUU I BROKE MY HAND"?
Where are your "Rotterdam said so" sources suddenly?
Also, why do you put "after" in quotes? It's not what the guy said. He didnt say "after" but _after_.

Your obviously are now grasping for straws, because you've got shit to back up your claims.

Btw, you did it again: "they got into a fight with drunks". Source? How do you know they got in a fight with drunks and not some other sober people?

I do understand your point of view, that people are responsible for their actions. But please stop making shit up which you cannot prove.
It makes you look like a fool or a troll. Your call.
statez
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia101 Posts
February 03 2011 20:32 GMT
#258
On February 04 2011 00:20 Debonair wrote:
What bad news.

I broke my forearm not too long ago, I hope the break wasn't as bad as mine because I couldn't use a keyboard for months.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


yuck i was eating breakfast.
ST Bomber
akaname
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom599 Posts
February 03 2011 20:32 GMT
#259
On February 04 2011 05:26 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 05:12 hagon wrote:
Hey guys! A thing happen! We weren't there and we don't know all the facts but lets discuss it as though we do. While we're at it we could expand the discussion to include hypothetical situations that may or may not bare any resemblance to the thing that happened - we can even start drawing comparisons between the thing and other, fundamentally different, things. That would be awesome!


my mind is blown, we should do this on TL more!!!


hey, at least this hasn't turned into a balance argument!
There can be only none
DoLookMoreLike
Profile Joined January 2011
155 Posts
February 03 2011 20:36 GMT
#260
Noooo! DeMusliM!

Most badass terran of all the badass terran! Get well!
Rndm
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1775
ggaemo 474
910 409
Yoon 283
Mong 97
Dewaltoss 93
Shuttle 93
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 29
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
Noble 23
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 19
Icarus 10
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy188
PiGStarcraft142
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS45
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2355
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 29m
OSC
15h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.