• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6984 users

Graff on walls - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
March 01 2009 22:40 GMT
#41
I'm going to reply to your post without emotion/hate so that it hopefully carries more credence.

On March 02 2009 07:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Ownership isn't permanent. It's temporary. Meaning, the fact that you won't retain your property after you die doesn't change the fact that you currently own it. The person who owns a wall has a right to do with it what he wishes, and also has a right to expect nobody else to do stuff to it without permission. Being remembered can happen in many ways. I have yet to see a good reason from anybody for why it's ok to put up your artwork on somebody else's property without permission.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Phyre
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1288 Posts
March 01 2009 22:42 GMT
#42
On March 02 2009 07:38 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:32 Phyre wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:30 Rostam wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:29 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:28 Rostam wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. I know it sucks but w.e

The movement of my soul runs free. It moves like a feather in the wind. Flying high towards the sky, towards the sun. The wind stops, then my soul drops. Drops like the twin towers, what just happened to me? Am I not free to fly anymore? Am I being used like a whore? When will I know? The time has come to face reality, we're not the owners of our own. We die and that's the finale, we claimed nothing, we gained nothing. We don't own anything.


So you wouldn't mind if I came to where you live and stole all of your possessions, then? How about your credit card information or your life savings? You don't own any of those, right?


But how does graffit and robbing some equal the same thing?


You said nobody owns anything. That justifies ruining someone else's property, but not taking it? It's not theirs anyway, what's the difference?

Exactly. He has no idea what he's talking about, he's a moron.


Yes, I'm a moron as well. Who said I would like to take it? I just want to paint on it.

In order for me to "steal" something from you, you would need to "own" it in the first place. If no one (yourself included) owns anything then it's impossible for me to "steal" anything from you. I'm simply taking something I want that happens to be around, nobody owns it.

You seem to be of the mindset that simply vandalizing something is okay but taking it is not. Which is just ridiculous.
"Oh no, I got you with your pants... on your face... That's not how you wear pants." - Nintu, catching 1 hatch lurks.
TheSchwA
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States248 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 22:53:33
March 01 2009 22:48 GMT
#43
You honestly can't compare rapists, murderers, or other people on that level to a graffiti writer, that's just plain silly. People who write graffiti have no intentions of hurting others.

Phyre, I really don't understand why you're being so rude about this, from what I read no one made any personal remarks about you, or at least I didn't.

Honestly, there's no point in justifying graffiti, everyone has their own opinions, which no one is going to change or alter in any way, obviously. People are just afraid of what they don't understand.

EDIT: Don't consider ShoCckey as an example of a graffiti writer because he has no clue what he's talking about either.
ArtLu
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 22:51:29
March 01 2009 22:50 GMT
#44
On March 02 2009 07:48 TheSchwA wrote:
You honestly can't compare rapists, murderers, or other people on that level to graffiti writer, that's just plain silly. People who write graffiti have no intentions of hurting people.

Phyre, I really don't understand why you're being so rude about this, from what I read no one made any personal remarks about you, or at least I didn't.

Honestly, there's no point in justifying graffiti, everyone has their own opinions, which no one is going to change or alter in any way, obviously. People are just afraid of what they don't understand.

EDIT: Don't consider ShoCckey as an example of a graffiti writer because he has no clue what he's talking about either.

the law is pretty clear on the definition of vandalism

like honestly i wouldn't care if some wall on the side of the highway had cool art, i'd actually like that, but if there was spray paint on the side of my house, i'd be pretty fucking pissed off

edit: and im not comparing it to murder and rape for the sake of like... saying it's on the same level of magnitude, but the law is clear on those, and the law is clear on vandalism, so shockeyy's being inconsistent somewhere if he dosent feel he's in the wrong for vandalism, but people are in the wrong for murder/stealing/raping/etc
posting on liquid sites in current year
TheSchwA
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States248 Posts
March 01 2009 22:57 GMT
#45
On March 02 2009 07:50 SpiritoftheTunA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:48 TheSchwA wrote:
You honestly can't compare rapists, murderers, or other people on that level to graffiti writer, that's just plain silly. People who write graffiti have no intentions of hurting people.

Phyre, I really don't understand why you're being so rude about this, from what I read no one made any personal remarks about you, or at least I didn't.

Honestly, there's no point in justifying graffiti, everyone has their own opinions, which no one is going to change or alter in any way, obviously. People are just afraid of what they don't understand.

EDIT: Don't consider ShoCckey as an example of a graffiti writer because he has no clue what he's talking about either.

the law is pretty clear on the definition of vandalism

like honestly i wouldn't care if some wall on the side of the highway had cool art, i'd actually like that, but if there was spray paint on the side of my house, i'd be pretty fucking pissed off

edit: and im not comparing it to murder and rape for the sake of like... saying it's on the same level of magnitude, but the law is clear on those, and the law is clear on vandalism, so shockeyy's being inconsistent somewhere if he dosent feel he's in the wrong for vandalism, but people are in the wrong for murder/stealing/raping/etc


Well, yeah, I never said weather or not graffiti was wrong or right. Obviously it's an illegal activity.
ArtLu
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 22:59:17
March 01 2009 22:58 GMT
#46
On March 02 2009 07:48 TheSchwA wrote:
Honestly, there's no point in justifying graffiti, everyone has their own opinions, which no one is going to change or alter in any way, obviously. People are just afraid of what they don't understand.

People who don't like graffiti in the sense we've been discussing it can justify their opinion, whereas I see no evidence that the other party can. Thus, saying that there's no point in justifying it because we need to agree to disagree, or something like that, is the pro-graffiti believer's attempt to avoid a losing battle.

The closest thing to a counter-argument I've actually seen is that the reason why people don't like graffiti is because they don't understand it. It's entirely possible that you could convert some people, and make them less ignorant on the topic of graffiti by educating them. They might begin to like it (aesthetically etc). But you write on their wall after you've convinced them... not before!
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 01 2009 22:59 GMT
#47
On March 02 2009 07:38 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:32 Phyre wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:30 Rostam wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:29 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:28 Rostam wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. I know it sucks but w.e

The movement of my soul runs free. It moves like a feather in the wind. Flying high towards the sky, towards the sun. The wind stops, then my soul drops. Drops like the twin towers, what just happened to me? Am I not free to fly anymore? Am I being used like a whore? When will I know? The time has come to face reality, we're not the owners of our own. We die and that's the finale, we claimed nothing, we gained nothing. We don't own anything.


So you wouldn't mind if I came to where you live and stole all of your possessions, then? How about your credit card information or your life savings? You don't own any of those, right?


But how does graffit and robbing some equal the same thing?


You said nobody owns anything. That justifies ruining someone else's property, but not taking it? It's not theirs anyway, what's the difference?

Exactly. He has no idea what he's talking about, he's a moron.


Yes, I'm a moron as well. Who said I would like to take it? I just want to paint on it.


do you mind if i dip all your money in paint? oh and your clothes? and skin? surely it'll be okay, right
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 23:00:12
March 01 2009 22:59 GMT
#48
@theschwa: so then what's your point? i mean i'm not unequivocally anti-graffiti, i'm just saying it's clear that it's illegal and that shockeyy's justifications are bullshit
posting on liquid sites in current year
Phyre
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1288 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 23:08:10
March 01 2009 23:01 GMT
#49
On March 02 2009 07:48 TheSchwA wrote:
You honestly can't compare rapists, murderers, or other people on that level to a graffiti writer, that's just plain silly. People who write graffiti have no intentions of hurting others.

Phyre, I really don't understand why you're being so rude about this, from what I read no one made any personal remarks about you, or at least I didn't.

Honestly, there's no point in justifying graffiti, everyone has their own opinions, which no one is going to change or alter in any way, obviously. People are just afraid of what they don't understand.

EDIT: Don't consider ShoCckey as an example of a graffiti writer because he has no clue what he's talking about either.

Pft, you graffiti artists hurt people plenty. You hurt people in the same way someone that busts a car up hurts the owner. You are violating someone else's property. You may not be physically harming them directly, but you are wasting their time, effort, and money when they have to go clean up your juvenile vandalism. The only case in which you wouldn't be hurting someone is if they actually wanted your crap on their property. If that was the case, you should just be able to to ask them for permission. But you won't do that because... SURPRISE SURPRISE they don't want it there! In the same way you don't want to get your face riddled with holes they don't want their property covered in your filth.

Bottom line you are disrespecting someone else's wishes with regards to their rightfully owned property. If you dispute that, I hope someone maims you against your wishes and see if you still feel the same.

Edit: As to why I'm being so "rude" it's because I'm listening to people trying to justify hurting others. Like listening to someone justify rape or murder, just to a less extent. It's an attempt to justify doing something that is undeniably wrong unto a victim. This goes beyond letter of the law, this is clearly logically wrong. For that, I hope offenders suffer. And suffer greatly.
"Oh no, I got you with your pants... on your face... That's not how you wear pants." - Nintu, catching 1 hatch lurks.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 23:05:00
March 01 2009 23:03 GMT
#50
I appreciate graffiti if it's done well - there were some totally random and beautifully constructed pieces of it in a small Korean town I went to recently (apparently it's a big hang out for students on break.)

Also in my city back in England they comissioned a graffiti artist to do some amazing murals on the sides of buildings - all cartoonish animals and even a massive pirate ship with these cute little pirates on the side of a local pub - that looked brilliant and really livened up the colors of the area.

It's a real art form in its own right when time and effort are put into creating it. I really don't like those tags that are just slapped onto a wall like that though - they're everywhere in the UK and they just look ugly imho.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Makiva
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
88 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 23:11:54
March 01 2009 23:06 GMT
#51
i dunno ... there's something about graffiti juxtaposed with a palm tree that doesn't do it for me in that first pic...

Edit: But i do like the hand in the second one - have you just considered dropping graffiti and doing art? hands are freaking annoying to draw, and you pulled it off stylishly.
Bob123
Profile Joined October 2006
Korea (North)259 Posts
March 01 2009 23:10 GMT
#52
On March 02 2009 07:48 TheSchwA wrote:
You honestly can't compare rapists, murderers, or other people on that level to a graffiti writer, that's just plain silly. People who write graffiti have no intentions of hurting others.

Phyre, I really don't understand why you're being so rude about this, from what I read no one made any personal remarks about you, or at least I didn't.

Honestly, there's no point in justifying graffiti, everyone has their own opinions, which no one is going to change or alter in any way, obviously. People are just afraid of what they don't understand.

EDIT: Don't consider ShoCckey as an example of a graffiti writer because he has no clue what he's talking about either.


They were not comparing this kind of vandalism to rape and murder, they were just taking ShocKeyy's arguments and applying them to something else in order show how unreasonable the arguments were.

@ShoCkeyy
The wall looked much better before, you wall rapist. Spray paint the walls of your own living room instead, or try your parents car? After all, they don't really own it, right? I'm sure you would be remembered for that.

By the way, the miami police department has an online form for reporting tips and leads.
TheSchwA
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States248 Posts
March 01 2009 23:15 GMT
#53
On March 02 2009 08:01 Phyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:48 TheSchwA wrote:
You honestly can't compare rapists, murderers, or other people on that level to a graffiti writer, that's just plain silly. People who write graffiti have no intentions of hurting others.

Phyre, I really don't understand why you're being so rude about this, from what I read no one made any personal remarks about you, or at least I didn't.

Honestly, there's no point in justifying graffiti, everyone has their own opinions, which no one is going to change or alter in any way, obviously. People are just afraid of what they don't understand.

EDIT: Don't consider ShoCckey as an example of a graffiti writer because he has no clue what he's talking about either.

Pft, you graffiti artists hurt people plenty. You hurt people in the same way someone that busts a car up hurts the owner. You are violating someone else's property. You may not be physically harming them directly, but you are wasting their time, effort, and money when they have to go clean up your juvenile vandalism. The only case in which you wouldn't be hurting someone is if they actually wanted your crap on their property. If that was the case, you should just be able to to ask them for permission. But you won't do that because... SURPRISE SURPRISE they don't want it there! In the same way you don't want to get your face riddled with holes they don't want their property covered in your filth.

Bottom line you are disrespecting someone else's wishes with regards to their rightfully owned property. If you dispute that, I hope someone maims you against your wishes and see if you still feel the same.

Edit: As to why I'm being so "rude" it's because I'm listening to people trying to justify hurting others. Like listening to someone justify rape or murder, just to a less extent. It's an attempt to justify doing something that is undeniably wrong unto a victim. This goes beyond letter of the law, this is clearly logically wrong. For that, I hope offenders suffer. And suffer greatly.


You're like a child. And you're unbelievably ridiculous. Do you read what you type? "For that, I hope offenders suffer. And suffer greatly." Are you being serious right now? You're little personal vendetta against graffiti is laughable. What, did you get beat up by a writer when you were little or something?

Oh well, life's a bitch. You're not going to keep people from writing graffiti, so I suggest you get over it.
ArtLu
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
March 01 2009 23:15 GMT
#54
dude its not even good lol. the wall is nice and wall.... you ruined it, do it to abandoned buildings or something.
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
March 01 2009 23:19 GMT
#55
what the fuck is with this pseudo-philosophical bullshit. it's fucking stupid and one of the main reasons philosophy is looked down upon, cut that shit out. "oh im free like the feather in forrest gump so im gonna go tag on some walls" the fuck man? graffiti in some respects is an art form but it has nothing to do with risk or gaining respect through vandalizing other peoples' shit. want risk? go jump a 100ft ramp or something or become a demolition engineer. yeah sometimes it's nice to see a graffiti'd wall in contrast to the boring old plain white or dull gray but that's because it's A) consented graffiti B) it looks colorful, alive, and passionate. you dont draw some scribbly shit on a wall and say "oh look at that i made this wall so much better". the fuck you did. i couldve taken a pile of dog shit and made it look nicer fuck i couldve given 15 toddlers some crayons and it'd come out more artful. it doesn't look nice, it's not art, it's stupid and disrespectful, it's costing people money, and no one cares about your graffiti "underground". you think oh man we're such unique free spirits and no one thinks as freely as us so they don't understand our artform. newflash: people know and they dont care.
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
Jusciax
Profile Joined August 2007
Lithuania588 Posts
March 01 2009 23:20 GMT
#56
You can argue people don't understand graffiti from art point of view thus they don't see its beauty. But people aren't against it because of it's aesthetic value, they are against it because most of the time it is done illegally and damaging property.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 01 2009 23:20 GMT
#57
On March 02 2009 07:28 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:24 Manifesto7 wrote:
You're still a piece of shit I see.


Yes I'm a piece of shit because I don't agree with the way you agree with society, that's amazing. Just shows how much of a hypocrite some one can be.


No, you are a piece of shit because you ruin something that does not belong to you. I see ZERO difference between you tagging the outside of somebody's garage and tagging the inside of their living room. You are tresspassing on both accounts, and vandalizing their property.

Now I am sure that you can admit tagging someone's living room would be "over the line". Please explain to me the difference between someone's garage and living room.

This is not art. It is a signature. Nothing more.

Also, no one will remember you for tagging. No one. The only people that recognize it are little scum bags friends of yours that do the same thing. To 99.99% of the population, you are simply a criminal.

Before you say it is a victimless act, please keep in mind that people have to pay to have your signature removed. Graffiti has been corrolated with crime, and reduces the value of homes. You are quite literally costing people money if they leave it up or pay to take it away.

But unfortunately, you are probably to retarded to understand any of this, so that is why I resorted to calling you a piece of shit. I thought that might make it through your fume permeated brain.
ModeratorGodfather
Bob123
Profile Joined October 2006
Korea (North)259 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 23:26:02
March 01 2009 23:22 GMT
#58
On March 02 2009 08:15 TheSchwA wrote:
Oh well, life's a bitch. You're not going to keep people from writing graffiti, so I suggest you get over it.


So just because you can't stop something there is no point to argue against it either? I doubt there will be a stop to murder, rape and theft also. Does that mean we should just yawn, accept all of it, lean back and enjoy our ride in space time?


EDIT:

@ShoCkeyy
And since mahnini brought up the philosophy bullshit, it's just a way for you to justify what you do, a bad excuse. I strongly doubt that you even believe it yourself.
Rayzorblade
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1172 Posts
March 01 2009 23:24 GMT
#59
Well said, Manifesto.
TheSchwA
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States248 Posts
March 01 2009 23:28 GMT
#60
It's so hilarious how you're bringing up the fact that people have to pay to paint over it, ever realized that we're tax payers as well? Also, quit bring up the stupid "oh we shouldn't worry about rapists, murderers, is that what you're saying?" So basically you're getting your panties in a twist because of some spray paint on a wall instead of murderers, or the likes.Too many other things to worry about.

But, like I said, you're not going to stop people from writing, get over it.
ArtLu
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 160
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 277
HiyA 262
Shine 75
Mong 73
NotJumperer 35
Bale 31
Noble 13
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 807
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft760
Other Games
summit1g8955
PiGStarcraft355
ceh9348
Happy344
Livibee114
ArmadaUGS32
RuFF_SC226
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream517
Other Games
gamesdonequick473
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2361
League of Legends
• Rush1443
• Lourlo1422
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 50m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.