• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6984 users

Graff on walls - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
TheSchwA
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States248 Posts
March 01 2009 21:47 GMT
#21
On March 02 2009 06:39 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 06:11 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 06:08 Osmoses wrote:
Drawn graffiti I can get onboard with if it's well done, this is just vandalism, looks like shit, everyone thinks so, all it's good for is as a way of letting opposing gangs know when they're on someone else's turf.


Well thats what some one would think that's not part of the graffiti world, but to us it's like saying I was here and I would like everyone to know that. The gang situation is different, with gangs they have their own thing. Yea you might run into a gang one day, but it doesn't stop a graffiti artist to do it. Besides no one really owns property or anything. No one owns anything at all.


sorry, this shit's not art, and you doing it doesnt make you an artist

your second one on the legal wall is more like art, and it isnt someone's wall they have to fix after you ruin it. So feel free to do that.


You're right, its not art, its an art form. When you can manage to go and paint shit that actually looks good, more so in the dark when most graff is done, then you can talk.

And, how can you ruin something that was completely blank? No one is forcing you to look at it anyway.
ArtLu
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 21:51:56
March 01 2009 21:51 GMT
#22
On March 02 2009 06:47 TheSchwA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 06:39 fusionsdf wrote:
On March 02 2009 06:11 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 06:08 Osmoses wrote:
Drawn graffiti I can get onboard with if it's well done, this is just vandalism, looks like shit, everyone thinks so, all it's good for is as a way of letting opposing gangs know when they're on someone else's turf.


Well thats what some one would think that's not part of the graffiti world, but to us it's like saying I was here and I would like everyone to know that. The gang situation is different, with gangs they have their own thing. Yea you might run into a gang one day, but it doesn't stop a graffiti artist to do it. Besides no one really owns property or anything. No one owns anything at all.


sorry, this shit's not art, and you doing it doesnt make you an artist

your second one on the legal wall is more like art, and it isnt someone's wall they have to fix after you ruin it. So feel free to do that.


You're right, its not art, its an art form. When you can manage to go and paint shit that actually looks good, more so in the dark when most graff is done, then you can talk.

And, how can you ruin something that was completely blank? No one is forcing you to look at it anyway.

I don't think his concern is which how we should label a tag placed on a wall illegally, late at night...

And most of the stuff people actually complain about doesn't look good. A beautiful mural that was painted with permission won't get that much shit, even if it stylistically looks graffiti inspired.

edit: oh and saying you can't ruin something that is completely blank to start is.... silly.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
March 01 2009 22:10 GMT
#23
Graff on walls just makes that place less respectable and dirtier
Jusciax
Profile Joined August 2007
Lithuania588 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 22:19:21
March 01 2009 22:11 GMT
#24
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalism, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
March 01 2009 22:13 GMT
#25
On March 02 2009 06:34 theonemephisto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 06:11 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Besides no one really owns property or anything. No one owns anything at all.

Right. Unfortunately, everyone else and society thinks differently.


Yup. If only they knew ;]
Life?
Megalolzz
Profile Joined November 2008
United Kingdom37 Posts
March 01 2009 22:17 GMT
#26
Regardless of the vandalism aspect, does it really make you proud looking at that shit?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
March 01 2009 22:18 GMT
#27
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. I know it sucks but w.e

The movement of my soul runs free. It moves like a feather in the wind. Flying high towards the sky, towards the sun. The wind stops, then my soul drops. Drops like the twin towers, what just happened to me? Am I not free to fly anymore? Am I being used like a whore? When will I know? The time has come to face reality, we're not the owners of our own. We die and that's the finale, we claimed nothing, we gained nothing. We don't own anything.
Life?
Phyre
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1288 Posts
March 01 2009 22:21 GMT
#28
If graffiti was truly art, you would have no trouble getting permission of the owner (yes, you can actually own things) of the property to illustrate on it. As it stands, the vast majority of the population along with the rightful owners of the property don't like the graffiti. At least not enough to allow some piece of gutter trash to place it without their permission on their property.

I've been giving a lot of thought to being so judgmental recently but this seems pretty clear cut. If you put graffiti on other's property you're just another vandal that should be dealt with in harsh order. I hope the OP and anyone like him gets caught red handed by the owner of the property and promptly gets ended.

I have a hard time understanding the proposed notion that "no one owns anything" thus you can freely do whatever you wish to anything. Really? Seriously? So I can come to the living premises that you currently reside in and burn it to the ground with everything you own and that's cool? You know, since you don't actually own it and all. By the way, I'd appreciate it if you were to send me all the money in your possession. You don't need it since you don't actually need to buy anything right? No one owns anything so you can just take whatever you want, you don't need that money.

Ugh, TheSchwA and ShoCkeyy makes my head spin with their utter idiocy.
"Oh no, I got you with your pants... on your face... That's not how you wear pants." - Nintu, catching 1 hatch lurks.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
March 01 2009 22:24 GMT
#29
On March 02 2009 07:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. I know it sucks but w.e

The movement of my soul runs free. It moves like a feather in the wind. Flying high towards the sky, towards the sun. The wind stops, then my soul drops. Drops like the twin towers, what just happened to me? Am I not free to fly anymore? Am I being used like a whore? When will I know? The time has come to face reality, we're not the owners of our own. We die and that's the finale, we claimed nothing, we gained nothing. We don't own anything.

When we die we don't remember being murders or rapists or being part of a society, so fuck it?
Moderator
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 01 2009 22:24 GMT
#30
You're still a piece of shit I see.
ModeratorGodfather
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 22:29:08
March 01 2009 22:28 GMT
#31
On March 02 2009 07:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. I know it sucks but w.e

The movement of my soul runs free. It moves like a feather in the wind. Flying high towards the sky, towards the sun. The wind stops, then my soul drops. Drops like the twin towers, what just happened to me? Am I not free to fly anymore? Am I being used like a whore? When will I know? The time has come to face reality, we're not the owners of our own. We die and that's the finale, we claimed nothing, we gained nothing. We don't own anything.


So you wouldn't mind if I came to where you live and stole all of your possessions, then? How about your credit card information or your life savings? You don't own any of those, right?

I mean, maybe you should just give them to me. It's not right for you to hoard them like that when they don't even belong to you.
BW forever || Thall
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
March 01 2009 22:28 GMT
#32
On March 02 2009 07:24 Manifesto7 wrote:
You're still a piece of shit I see.


Yes I'm a piece of shit because I don't agree with the way you agree with society, that's amazing. Just shows how much of a hypocrite some one can be.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
March 01 2009 22:29 GMT
#33
On March 02 2009 07:28 Rostam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. I know it sucks but w.e

The movement of my soul runs free. It moves like a feather in the wind. Flying high towards the sky, towards the sun. The wind stops, then my soul drops. Drops like the twin towers, what just happened to me? Am I not free to fly anymore? Am I being used like a whore? When will I know? The time has come to face reality, we're not the owners of our own. We die and that's the finale, we claimed nothing, we gained nothing. We don't own anything.


So you wouldn't mind if I came to where you live and stole all of your possessions, then? How about your credit card information or your life savings? You don't own any of those, right?


But how does graffit and robbing some equal the same thing?
Life?
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
March 01 2009 22:30 GMT
#34
On March 02 2009 07:29 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:28 Rostam wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. I know it sucks but w.e

The movement of my soul runs free. It moves like a feather in the wind. Flying high towards the sky, towards the sun. The wind stops, then my soul drops. Drops like the twin towers, what just happened to me? Am I not free to fly anymore? Am I being used like a whore? When will I know? The time has come to face reality, we're not the owners of our own. We die and that's the finale, we claimed nothing, we gained nothing. We don't own anything.


So you wouldn't mind if I came to where you live and stole all of your possessions, then? How about your credit card information or your life savings? You don't own any of those, right?


But how does graffit and robbing some equal the same thing?


You said nobody owns anything. That justifies ruining someone else's property, but not taking it? It's not theirs anyway, what's the difference?
BW forever || Thall
Phyre
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1288 Posts
March 01 2009 22:30 GMT
#35
On March 02 2009 07:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. I know it sucks but w.e

The movement of my soul runs free. It moves like a feather in the wind. Flying high towards the sky, towards the sun. The wind stops, then my soul drops. Drops like the twin towers, what just happened to me? Am I not free to fly anymore? Am I being used like a whore? When will I know? The time has come to face reality, we're not the owners of our own. We die and that's the finale, we claimed nothing, we gained nothing. We don't own anything.

Hah, you go vandalizing property because you want to be remembered when you die? Wow, you're so damn stupid it's astounding. Who will you be remembered by? A handful of people in Miami perhaps. And how will they remember you? As some piece of trash criminal that gave nothing worthwhile to society. No happiness, no betterment of life, no enjoyment, nothing. Just frustration, anger, hatred, and more of the same. Even then, you made no real impact. Nothing lasting. When you die your "work" will be painted over, forgotten. It will most definitely not be remembered for more than a few years after you stop. Hell, people will have forgotten about your "work" even before you die. You've accomplished nothing good through your vandalism.

And you don't care if it's illegal or not because you enjoy it? Spoken like a true criminal. I suppose things like right and wrong just don't apply to you because you are enjoying yourself.

You're just more and more scum like every time you post.
"Oh no, I got you with your pants... on your face... That's not how you wear pants." - Nintu, catching 1 hatch lurks.
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 22:32:20
March 01 2009 22:31 GMT
#36
On March 02 2009 07:28 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:24 Manifesto7 wrote:
You're still a piece of shit I see.


Yes I'm a piece of shit because I don't agree with the way you agree with society, that's amazing. Just shows how much of a hypocrite some one can be.

would you consider murderers and rapists pieces of shit? cuz like, i feel they have their rightful place in society; the world and life are transient
posting on liquid sites in current year
Phyre
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1288 Posts
March 01 2009 22:32 GMT
#37
On March 02 2009 07:30 Rostam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:29 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:28 Rostam wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. I know it sucks but w.e

The movement of my soul runs free. It moves like a feather in the wind. Flying high towards the sky, towards the sun. The wind stops, then my soul drops. Drops like the twin towers, what just happened to me? Am I not free to fly anymore? Am I being used like a whore? When will I know? The time has come to face reality, we're not the owners of our own. We die and that's the finale, we claimed nothing, we gained nothing. We don't own anything.


So you wouldn't mind if I came to where you live and stole all of your possessions, then? How about your credit card information or your life savings? You don't own any of those, right?


But how does graffit and robbing some equal the same thing?


You said nobody owns anything. That justifies ruining someone else's property, but not taking it? It's not theirs anyway, what's the difference?

Exactly. He has no idea what he's talking about, he's a moron.
"Oh no, I got you with your pants... on your face... That's not how you wear pants." - Nintu, catching 1 hatch lurks.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
March 01 2009 22:37 GMT
#38
On March 02 2009 07:31 SpiritoftheTunA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:28 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:24 Manifesto7 wrote:
You're still a piece of shit I see.


Yes I'm a piece of shit because I don't agree with the way you agree with society, that's amazing. Just shows how much of a hypocrite some one can be.

would you consider murderers and rapists pieces of shit? cuz like, i feel they have their rightful place in society; the world and life are transient


Well that's them. Thats what they do, theirs consequences for their actions. My actions are only being done upon property that some one doesn't really own.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
March 01 2009 22:38 GMT
#39
On March 02 2009 07:32 Phyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:30 Rostam wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:29 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:28 Rostam wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:11 Jusciax wrote:
I have no objections against professional graffiti on some abandoned construction walls which they definitely improve, or in art friendly zones where it's expected to be. But to do it on others property without their consent, doesn't matter how awesome or horrible your graffiti is, is vandalizing, no matter what perverted world views you have in your head ("noone owns anything", "can't ruin something that is blank" - what the fuck).


Think about it, once you die what do you take with you? Nothing. As I said you don't own anything. I see this as a way to leave something behind that people can remember me by and so far it has. A lot of people in miami know me because of my graffiti, let alone my art. I rather be remembered than forgotten and never had done something with my life thats out of the ordinary. I don't care if it's illegal or not. I'm still doing it because I enjoy it.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. I know it sucks but w.e

The movement of my soul runs free. It moves like a feather in the wind. Flying high towards the sky, towards the sun. The wind stops, then my soul drops. Drops like the twin towers, what just happened to me? Am I not free to fly anymore? Am I being used like a whore? When will I know? The time has come to face reality, we're not the owners of our own. We die and that's the finale, we claimed nothing, we gained nothing. We don't own anything.


So you wouldn't mind if I came to where you live and stole all of your possessions, then? How about your credit card information or your life savings? You don't own any of those, right?


But how does graffit and robbing some equal the same thing?


You said nobody owns anything. That justifies ruining someone else's property, but not taking it? It's not theirs anyway, what's the difference?

Exactly. He has no idea what he's talking about, he's a moron.


Yes, I'm a moron as well. Who said I would like to take it? I just want to paint on it.
Life?
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
March 01 2009 22:40 GMT
#40
On March 02 2009 07:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 07:31 SpiritoftheTunA wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:28 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On March 02 2009 07:24 Manifesto7 wrote:
You're still a piece of shit I see.


Yes I'm a piece of shit because I don't agree with the way you agree with society, that's amazing. Just shows how much of a hypocrite some one can be.

would you consider murderers and rapists pieces of shit? cuz like, i feel they have their rightful place in society; the world and life are transient


Well that's them. Thats what they do, theirs consequences for their actions. My actions are only being done upon property that some one doesn't really own.

your definition of ownership differs with the law's definition

what gives you the right to change that definition for your own sake?

why shouldnt murderers and rapists be able to change the definition of murder and rape?
posting on liquid sites in current year
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 160
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 277
HiyA 262
Shine 75
Mong 73
NotJumperer 35
Bale 31
Noble 13
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 807
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft760
Other Games
summit1g8955
PiGStarcraft355
ceh9348
Happy344
Livibee114
ArmadaUGS32
RuFF_SC226
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream517
Other Games
gamesdonequick473
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2361
League of Legends
• Rush1443
• Lourlo1422
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 50m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.