• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7080 users

2008 US Presidential Election - Page 30

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 130 Next
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-01 18:27:09
September 01 2008 18:25 GMT
#581
It wasn't sarcasm. Every poll I've seen on creationism/evolution that has taken political party into account has shown that 35%+ of Democrats reject evolution and/or believe in creationism.

And look at Hillary Clinton's strongest supporters... they're blue-collar women. Women are more likely to be creationists than the populace in general and so are blue-collar workers.
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-01 19:12:17
September 01 2008 19:10 GMT
#582
Palin being a woman is just a bonus. Palin is there to rally the social conservatives.

Gender groups don't have the solidarity of racial groups, ie, blacks will vote for blackie, but girls won't necessarily vote for girlie.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
September 01 2008 19:18 GMT
#583
I don't see why Palin is such a bad VP choice, really. She's the only one out of Obama, McCain, and Biden who has actual executive experience. Even for only a couple of years, that's more than any of the others can say. For McCain and Biden especially, since those guys have been in the Senate (and hence the "Washington crowd") for far too long, and we've seen what the approval rating of Congress has been.
Moderator
Kaesi
Profile Joined July 2008
United States82 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-01 19:25:23
September 01 2008 19:24 GMT
#584
On September 02 2008 00:37 oneofthem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2008 11:16 boghat wrote:
I've been a Hillary Clinton supporter the whole time, and I'm not too keen on Barack Obama, but I will definitely vote for Obama now because if McCain dies, which is very likely, I don't want fucking Sarah Palin to be president. Sarah Palin as Vice President is a fucking joke. If Hillary Clinton was the presidential nominee with Obama as vice president I bet this thing would be a huge lock. If McCain wins this, it is a sad sad for the US, and I don't even like Obama, he is STILL a big bag of wind to me, I've watched plenty of his speeches over the past half year and my opinion has not changed. I suppose pretty much 95% of presidents are like that though, your like or dislike clouds your perception a lot, but in the end all their speeches are 100% talk and 0% substance. Whatever, Obama will get my vote.

he's a law school professor. they generally think about this stuff. just maybe?


To Boghat:

lol fucking talk vs substance? What substance do you expect? You want substance, go open a textbook. But in general, you can't expect much. Nobody knows what the best way to run a gov't is, and nobody can predict the future. And you're an utter fool if you think detailed plans for how you're going to govern for the next four years are worth anything. WTF kind of plans could you make in our rapidly changing world that are detailed and nuanced and perfect for the next four years?

A politician should express what their guiding principles are, what their administration's basic agenda is, and what style of leadership/diplomacy they'll be bringing to the White House. Beyond that is just pure bullshit. Get a clue before you start trying to categorize what's "talk" and what's "substance." It's pure retardation to think anybody would get up on a podium and give play-by-play accounts of how they're going to run a fucking nation. You think anyone would even sit and listen to that?
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
September 01 2008 19:24 GMT
#585
On September 02 2008 04:18 Excalibur_Z wrote:
I don't see why Palin is such a bad VP choice, really. She's the only one out of Obama, McCain, and Biden who has actual executive experience. Even for only a couple of years, that's more than any of the others can say. For McCain and Biden especially, since those guys have been in the Senate (and hence the "Washington crowd") for far too long, and we've seen what the approval rating of Congress has been.

You could argue running a small business is "executive" experience. I trust that Palin is an effective leader and manager. She doesn't strike me as the Dick Cheney type oneofthem thinks she is. But she has no idea how Washington works, doesn't have any idea it looks like about economics or foreign affairs. I'm not saying she won't be a good leader, I'm saying she'll make bad decisions and write bad legislation. She won't contribute to McCain's administration in a significant way, and I feel very uncomfortable with her as head of state. And it's not for a couple of years. It's for barely two years, since late 06. Unless you count being the mayor of a 8000 pop town.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
September 01 2008 19:29 GMT
#586
On September 02 2008 04:24 Kaesi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2008 00:37 oneofthem wrote:
On September 01 2008 11:16 boghat wrote:
I've been a Hillary Clinton supporter the whole time, and I'm not too keen on Barack Obama, but I will definitely vote for Obama now because if McCain dies, which is very likely, I don't want fucking Sarah Palin to be president. Sarah Palin as Vice President is a fucking joke. If Hillary Clinton was the presidential nominee with Obama as vice president I bet this thing would be a huge lock. If McCain wins this, it is a sad sad for the US, and I don't even like Obama, he is STILL a big bag of wind to me, I've watched plenty of his speeches over the past half year and my opinion has not changed. I suppose pretty much 95% of presidents are like that though, your like or dislike clouds your perception a lot, but in the end all their speeches are 100% talk and 0% substance. Whatever, Obama will get my vote.

he's a law school professor. they generally think about this stuff. just maybe?


lol fucking talk vs substance? What substance do you expect? You want substance, go open a textbook. But in general, you can't expect much. Nobody knows what the best way to run a gov't is, and nobody can predict the future. And you're an utter fool if you think detailed plans for how you're going to govern for the next four years are worth anything. WTF kind of plans could you make in our rapidly changing world that are detailed and nuanced and perfect for the next four years?

A politician should express what their guiding principles are, what their administration's basic agenda is, and what style of leadership/diplomacy they'll be bringing to the White House. Beyond that is just pure bullshit. Get a clue before you start trying to categorize what's "talk" and what's "substance." It's pure retardation to think anybody would get up on a podium and give play-by-play accounts of how they're going to run a fucking nation. You think anyone would even sit and listen to that?

i kind of agree with you but did you have to be so insulting? did he kill your grandmother or some shit?
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
Kaesi
Profile Joined July 2008
United States82 Posts
September 01 2008 19:38 GMT
#587
On September 02 2008 03:00 MYM.Testie wrote:
Everybody has retarded supporters.
But the majority of her supporters aren't creationists. They would more likely be college / university educated and not buy into that shit. ;p


Testie, I don't know if it's because you're coming from Canada or what, but do you honestly understand who Clinton's supporters are? University educated and not buy into creationism? Did you see the platform she ran on?

Shooting clay pidgeons in Scranton with grandPAW? Throwing back shots? The whole I'm your girl bs. Other than the most hardcore of feminists and pantsuit-wearing man haters, Clinton's only supporters are ardent rednecks and racists. Oh, and the few Reagan democrats that actually think Hillary has a better temperament to lead the US than Obama. I mean seriously now. 2 am phone call? I DODGED SNIPER FIRE in Bosnia?! Joke candidate. Establishment candidate. And yes, shrill, psychotic, power-hungry maniac.

On the topic of Sarah Palin:

She's mired in how many scandals?
1. Abuse of power, state trooper.
2. Bridge to nowhere, for it then against it flip-flop
3. 17 yr old daughter, 5 mo. pregnant, out of wedlock.
4. Mat Dairy Factory, fired entire creamery board for making an investigation that deemed the dairy factory inefficient and a drain on Alaska's economy. New creamery board, after 1 mill later, STILL found the dairy factory inefficient. Now it's gov't subsidized.... and still operating.

Her "experience:"
1. Sportscaster
2. Beauty Pageant
3. Mayor of town of 9000. Town Hall smaller than a CVS drug store.
4. 1 year as governor of Alaska (refer back to how many scandals she's managed to create within one year of "service")

Just LOL at this candidate man. Pure trash. There's not even a comparison between her and Obama. What's her reason for even running for office? To instill social-conservative Republicans on America through governmental power? Sers. Does anyone even ask this anymore? It's clear to me why Obama's running for President. He truly believes in what he's doing. I mean, even Hillary, she's nuts but she does it because she really thinks she's best for running the country. She's dedicated her whole damn life to it. I can't stand her, but she has sacrificed her LIFE for this.

McCain? Wow. Groomed for it. Comes from Navy royalty. Admiral after admiral... gets shot down and tortured. Comes home, divorces his wife, marries much younger billionaire beer heiress. Sits around, becomes a senator (read: never gets a job), falls asleep in the Senate a couple thousand times, launches into furious tirades and spews profanity in paroxisms of anger, and then slowly lapses into senility. His reason for doing any of this? He's a patriot?!? I've never even seen him detail WHY he's patriotic about the US. Because he joined the Air Force? He got tortured? He's some WAR HERO for that now? WTF kind of contribution is that? He ran two missions and survived, that makes him a WAR HERO? How many soldiers have gotten purple hearts? How many of them do we know about? I guess it's heroic since he comes from a rich family. That makes it Soooo much more heroic.

Palin: It's a great honor for me. I want to show the rest of the USA what Alaska has to offer. (Translation: I have no fucking clue why I'm here. I'm a noob, but dude would any noob pass up the chance if SKT1 invited them to play proleague for them?")
Kaesi
Profile Joined July 2008
United States82 Posts
September 01 2008 19:40 GMT
#588
On September 02 2008 04:29 ahrara_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2008 04:24 Kaesi wrote:
On September 02 2008 00:37 oneofthem wrote:
On September 01 2008 11:16 boghat wrote:
I've been a Hillary Clinton supporter the whole time, and I'm not too keen on Barack Obama, but I will definitely vote for Obama now because if McCain dies, which is very likely, I don't want fucking Sarah Palin to be president. Sarah Palin as Vice President is a fucking joke. If Hillary Clinton was the presidential nominee with Obama as vice president I bet this thing would be a huge lock. If McCain wins this, it is a sad sad for the US, and I don't even like Obama, he is STILL a big bag of wind to me, I've watched plenty of his speeches over the past half year and my opinion has not changed. I suppose pretty much 95% of presidents are like that though, your like or dislike clouds your perception a lot, but in the end all their speeches are 100% talk and 0% substance. Whatever, Obama will get my vote.

he's a law school professor. they generally think about this stuff. just maybe?


lol fucking talk vs substance? What substance do you expect? You want substance, go open a textbook. But in general, you can't expect much. Nobody knows what the best way to run a gov't is, and nobody can predict the future. And you're an utter fool if you think detailed plans for how you're going to govern for the next four years are worth anything. WTF kind of plans could you make in our rapidly changing world that are detailed and nuanced and perfect for the next four years?

A politician should express what their guiding principles are, what their administration's basic agenda is, and what style of leadership/diplomacy they'll be bringing to the White House. Beyond that is just pure bullshit. Get a clue before you start trying to categorize what's "talk" and what's "substance." It's pure retardation to think anybody would get up on a podium and give play-by-play accounts of how they're going to run a fucking nation. You think anyone would even sit and listen to that?

i kind of agree with you but did you have to be so insulting? did he kill your grandmother or some shit?


Sorry, and sorry to boghat. No, he didn't do anything to me. I have anger management problems. But I especially get angry when I see these kinds of talking points passed around like they're fact. I hate how the MSM and these crappy campaigns get out there and just spew garbage to people, and then the people are so stupid that they don't even think it through and just go around babbling it themselves. And even more ironic to me is that this whole talk vs substance thing makes some people feel like they're tough, or cool, or knowledgeable, and that they demand a politician of SUBSTANCE, a real CAPABLE guy/gal. As if they'd know capable if it peed on their head.
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
September 01 2008 19:52 GMT
#589
On September 02 2008 04:38 Kaesi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2008 03:00 MYM.Testie wrote:
Everybody has retarded supporters.
But the majority of her supporters aren't creationists. They would more likely be college / university educated and not buy into that shit. ;p


Testie, I don't know if it's because you're coming from Canada or what, but do you honestly understand who Clinton's supporters are? University educated and not buy into creationism? Did you see the platform she ran on?

Shooting clay pidgeons in Scranton with grandPAW? Throwing back shots? The whole I'm your girl bs. Other than the most hardcore of feminists and pantsuit-wearing man haters, Clinton's only supporters are ardent rednecks and racists. Oh, and the few Reagan democrats that actually think Hillary has a better temperament to lead the US than Obama. I mean seriously now. 2 am phone call? I DODGED SNIPER FIRE in Bosnia?! Joke candidate. Establishment candidate. And yes, shrill, psychotic, power-hungry maniac.

On the topic of Sarah Palin:

She's mired in how many scandals?
1. Abuse of power, state trooper.
2. Bridge to nowhere, for it then against it flip-flop
3. 17 yr old daughter, 5 mo. pregnant, out of wedlock.
4. Mat Dairy Factory, fired entire creamery board for making an investigation that deemed the dairy factory inefficient and a drain on Alaska's economy. New creamery board, after 1 mill later, STILL found the dairy factory inefficient. Now it's gov't subsidized.... and still operating.

Her "experience:"
1. Sportscaster
2. Beauty Pageant
3. Mayor of town of 9000. Town Hall smaller than a CVS drug store.
4. 1 year as governor of Alaska (refer back to how many scandals she's managed to create within one year of "service")

Just LOL at this candidate man. Pure trash. There's not even a comparison between her and Obama. What's her reason for even running for office? To instill social-conservative Republicans on America through governmental power? Sers. Does anyone even ask this anymore? It's clear to me why Obama's running for President. He truly believes in what he's doing. I mean, even Hillary, she's nuts but she does it because she really thinks she's best for running the country. She's dedicated her whole damn life to it. I can't stand her, but she has sacrificed her LIFE for this.

McCain? Wow. Groomed for it. Comes from Navy royalty. Admiral after admiral... gets shot down and tortured. Comes home, divorces his wife, marries much younger billionaire beer heiress. Sits around, becomes a senator (read: never gets a job), falls asleep in the Senate a couple thousand times, launches into furious tirades and spews profanity in paroxisms of anger, and then slowly lapses into senility. His reason for doing any of this? He's a patriot?!? I've never even seen him detail WHY he's patriotic about the US. Because he joined the Air Force? He got tortured? He's some WAR HERO for that now? WTF kind of contribution is that? He ran two missions and survived, that makes him a WAR HERO? How many soldiers have gotten purple hearts? How many of them do we know about? I guess it's heroic since he comes from a rich family. That makes it Soooo much more heroic.

Palin: It's a great honor for me. I want to show the rest of the USA what Alaska has to offer. (Translation: I have no fucking clue why I'm here. I'm a noob, but dude would any noob pass up the chance if SKT1 invited them to play proleague for them?")

unrelated but my porn folder is titled "CVS" and is hidden way deep down under "Windows"
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
September 01 2008 20:26 GMT
#590
[image loading]
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
September 01 2008 20:44 GMT
#591
For those who support Palin because of her "executive experience", it's worth a look at the hotpot where it all went down:
[image loading]
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
Muirhead
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States557 Posts
September 01 2008 21:08 GMT
#592
I think that by executive experience they are talking about the governorship...
starleague.mit.edu
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
September 01 2008 21:24 GMT
#593
I hope the Republicans can push her experience a little bit longer. Sooner or later the embarrassing truth behind it will come out. And then, with the help of even-handed media coverage, their words will come back to bite them. Oh, wait..
wtf was that signature
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
September 01 2008 21:35 GMT
#594
On September 02 2008 04:24 ahrara_ wrote:
You could argue running a small business is "executive" experience. I trust that Palin is an effective leader and manager. She doesn't strike me as the Dick Cheney type oneofthem thinks she is. But she has no idea how Washington works, doesn't have any idea it looks like about economics or foreign affairs. I'm not saying she won't be a good leader, I'm saying she'll make bad decisions and write bad legislation. She won't contribute to McCain's administration in a significant way, and I feel very uncomfortable with her as head of state. And it's not for a couple of years. It's for barely two years, since late 06. Unless you count being the mayor of a 8000 pop town.


A couple of years = 2 years

As for your first sentence, I'm not sure if you're being facetious or not, but it's true. Running a successful business definitely qualifies as executive experience. It shows you know how to manage people and resources. It's even arguable that running the country can be related to running an extremely large business. The US is the largest economy in the world, and the government contains a bunch of different departments just as you would see in any large company. Even more fitting, a company rises and falls by the support of its customers, just as the government changes by the decisions of its citizens.
Moderator
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
September 01 2008 22:09 GMT
#595
On September 02 2008 06:08 Muirhead wrote:
I think that by executive experience they are talking about the governorship...

Well usually people say something like, "oh but she has 12 years of executive experience!" I just wanted to point out that her ONLY meaningful experience is being governor of one of our least important states, for 20 months. That's less time than Obama and McCain have been running their campaigns. How could anyone think that 20 months as Alaska's governor is enough to prepare her to make the jump from small town mayor, to maybe being the president? It's proposterous.
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
Silverflame
Profile Joined August 2006
United States428 Posts
September 01 2008 22:21 GMT
#596
Not to mention, during her time as mayor of Wasilla, she rose sales taxes but managed to leave the town in $20 million in long-term debt, or $3000 per person

Palin also supports abstinence-only education, which makes her 17 year-old daughters pregnancy not all that surprising anymore.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
September 01 2008 22:44 GMT
#597
On September 02 2008 07:21 Silverflame wrote:
Not to mention, during her time as mayor of Wasilla, she rose sales taxes but managed to leave the town in $20 million in long-term debt, or $3000 per person

Palin also supports abstinence-only education, which makes her 17 year-old daughters pregnancy not all that surprising anymore.


OH SNAP BITCH! asafjasiduf
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-01 22:54:49
September 01 2008 22:51 GMT
#598
On September 02 2008 04:18 Excalibur_Z wrote:
I don't see why Palin is such a bad VP choice, really. She's the only one out of Obama, McCain, and Biden who has actual executive experience. Even for only a couple of years, that's more than any of the others can say. For McCain and Biden especially, since those guys have been in the Senate (and hence the "Washington crowd") for far too long, and we've seen what the approval rating of Congress has been.

Executive experience of Alaska is relatively meaningless. No offense to any Alaskan TLers, but the state receives more money per capita from the federal government than every other state in the union. She has zero experience with foreign policy. She has zero experience working with a budget deficit or tight economy. All she has are conservative values, and is supposedly anti-corruption, even though she supported the Bridge to Nowhere and has hired lobbyists in the past.

Alaska is like the Saudi Arabia of the United States. They have money, because they just happened to be born on top of it.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Sharkey
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
668 Posts
September 01 2008 23:18 GMT
#599
On September 02 2008 06:35 Excalibur_Z wrote:
A couple of years = 2 years


14. [B]a couple of[B], more than two, but not many, of; a small number of; a few: It will take a couple of days for the package to get there. Also, a couple.

Source: "A couple of"

I know I am pointing out semantics. But I thought that since you put the smiley face there I would be able to support your learning of this term. It also has been something that often irks me when I see others use in the way that you did, thus I replied. Palin became Governor of Alaska in December of 2006 and has served since then.

Question: Since she is a VP candidate does she immediately relinquish her role as Governor and the VG (Vice Governor) of Alaska become the Governor? Or what happens? Thanks
If anyone has any serious prayer requests please PM me. Thx.
deathgodtoss
Profile Joined July 2008
Korea (North)189 Posts
September 01 2008 23:32 GMT
#600
On September 02 2008 02:54 Jibba wrote:
http://dwb.adn.com/news/politics/elections/story/8347904p-8243554c.html

She is NOT winning over Hillary supporters...

Show nested quote +
The volatile issue of teaching creation science in public schools popped up in the Alaska governor's race this week when Republican Sarah Palin said she thinks creationism should be taught alongside evolution in the state's public classrooms.

Palin was answering a question from the moderator near the conclusion of Wednesday night's televised debate on KAKM Channel 7 when she said, "Teach both. You know, don't be afraid of information. Healthy debate is so important, and it's so valuable in our schools. I am a proponent of teaching both."

...

Asked for her personal views on evolution, Palin said, "I believe we have a creator."


do you think hilary supporters actually look at differences in policies? hell a chunk of them are voting for mccain because somehow he is more similar to hillary than obama is. there is no rationale in us voters and it scares me to admit there is a huge chance that mccain will be the president
god is about as useful as a protoss scout
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 203
ViBE105
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox904
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
JimRising 592
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick749
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur512
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 52m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.