• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11737 users

Hi, I'm Adam - Page 5

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
September 16 2006 11:12 GMT
#81
On September 16 2006 20:06 LetMeBeWithYou wrote:
Second chances are stupid, especially at this crap


You dont get it. This isn't a second chance for Zia. Zia is dead, hacked into little pieces by reality. This is a first chance for Adam. You dont have to like it, that is fine. Just ignore it. There are 25000 other members on the site you can read.
ModeratorGodfather
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
September 16 2006 11:14 GMT
#82
Hmm. Well this's been an interesting bunch of events. I don't post here often enough to actually know you or Zia at all. I've got a lot of empathy for anyone who deviates from the gender norms, the trans community, etc. I have no idea how much of that is in any way related to your motivation for doing this, but regardless I'm no stranger to people doing such things.

The car accident thread though.... That was a pretty shitty move bud. The internet is a wonderful way to help supplement your life, but that was a bit much. I honestly felt horrible that things like that could happen to someone who seemed to have such a positive view of life.

Regardless, I never knew you one way or the other, so welcome I supose. I won't really hold anything against you, though future claims will probably be taken with a grain of salt or two.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
September 16 2006 11:14 GMT
#83
On September 16 2006 20:09 sTrAtO wrote:
fuck, I missed the rape story


Here you are: http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?currentpage=7&topic_id=44011

Mini-biography(scroll down a bit): http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?currentpage=15&topic_id=44011
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4535 Posts
September 16 2006 11:21 GMT
#84
so many people got so owned..did you keep track of who hit on you, who tried to cyber with you etc?

BRING OUT THE DIRT!!!
Team Liquid
LetMeBeWithYou
Profile Joined August 2004
Canada4254 Posts
September 16 2006 11:28 GMT
#85
lol he's just a big poor emo who goes to community college
All Those beneath an angry star
In)Spire
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States1323 Posts
September 16 2006 11:38 GMT
#86
Dont understand how people were hurt to know u r a gurl..........
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
September 16 2006 11:42 GMT
#87
Adam.
Your sister is hot.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
strik.fr
Profile Joined May 2006
France212 Posts
September 16 2006 11:43 GMT
#88
well we can forgive ; welcom
my top 5 forever 1)nada 2)julyzerg 3)iloveoov 4)Boxer 5)Nal_ra
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
September 16 2006 11:43 GMT
#89
--- Nuked ---
racebannon
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada1225 Posts
September 16 2006 11:43 GMT
#90
Ban and move on already.

The attention will never die. This forum account will always be linked to the half decade mangina fiasco no matter what you think. If you wanted to be free from this you'd make a new account and start over completely.

The reality is "Adam" just wants the attention from being the guy who pretended to be a girl now. Nothing has changed and you're not helping him with his problem of needing the attention his parents never gave him by encouraging him to make posts like this.

You'd be doing him a far bigger favor if you just banned him.
when they really get to know you they will run
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 16 2006 11:44 GMT
#91
On September 16 2006 19:11 -_- wrote:
Oh yeah. Rpf isn't the lamest person on this forum anymore!!! Rofl, actually I think rpf is kind of cool. Gutsy and fucking determined. He rox me in bed.
I never was one of the worst people on here. I'm smarter than a majority of you.
OctoPuSs
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Canada5279 Posts
September 16 2006 11:48 GMT
#92
Why are people so understanding? Whatever happened to the good old forks and torches? Seriously I can't even begin to describe how pathetic this tale sounds. So let me get this straight.

Some guy poses as a girl for 5.5 years while becoming TL.net and BW's sweetheart. Then someone finally exposes him for his duplicity and twists his arm towards the truth. Then every person on this website suddenly have a truck-load of opinions on the matter (most of them never even spoke to the "girl".) Then the guy finally comes clean in an heart-warming monologue about his failed and depressive youth and need of recognition and other BS.

Now what is wrong with this picture? Just about everything.
From what I've read in this thread, everyone seems to have puppies and hugs in them. I mean come on, why the hell would most of you understand IT, praise IT and almost kneel before IT for this hoax. It sure is impressive that someone would be able to hold a personna for so long but impressive doesn't nescessarily means good. I think it's impressive that someone can be so bored and mentally disturbed. 5.5 years of trolling is in my opinion, far beyond pretending. I'm sure he flirted once or twice with a dildo during his journey towards e-fame.

Your Zia caracter was, from what I read in the other thread, a disturbed young woman who somehow found her comfort into video gaming, metal and porno. Was that REALLY a side of the character you created? Or was it just some twisted way to cheat yourself into believing that you were actually being honest with the people you tricked? I know what you're going to say : "Hey, every guy loves these things!" Yeah I know we do, but think about it. If you were to create a female personna and try to make it seem as real as possible, would you involve her with FF, porn-stars and all the other incredible thing "Zia" did? The answer is no. In order to really want to create a believable personna and still catch the attention of the other males, you have to ask yourself this question : "Would my character be able to handle the never-ending excitement of being herself?" If the answer is no, then you've created another Zia.

Someone who knew about the events of "her" life and still believed "she" was real is either stupide, or incredibly naïve.

By the way I'm almost in tears when I hear the encouragement and warm welcomes to this Adam. No I'm not touched, I'm disgusted. I can't even begin to imagine how totally bogus it is. Would you welcome a liar with open-arms? Last time I checked, this forum wasn't filled with priests. So please peoples, stop acting like you're one of them.

And PLEASE, people, stop referring to this as GOSSIP. The BW gossips should be "Mondragon was caught hacking during some tournament bla bla bla... (obviously not true, just making a point here)" <<<< THAT'S video game gossip. A guy pretending to be girl for 5.5 years isn't a gossip, it's just incredibly wrong and sad.
Depression is just a sarcastic state of mind. Liquid`HerO Fighting!
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
September 16 2006 11:52 GMT
#93
Hi Adam.

I like you because you ally the obs when you play team games.

I dislike you because you deceived people and toyed with their feelings (especially eri) for years. You intentionally made many people feel sad for you multiple times. Doing it just once is arguably not that big of a deal: even Mani did it once. But the fact that you did it again and again shows that you didn't feel much or any remorse for fooling people and lying to them: on the contrary, you were definitely enjoying it in some perverse way, and wanted to do it more and more.

His reasoning was different and his longevity was different, and that may very well be all the difference in the world to most of you, but to those of you who are exclusively focused on the gender bending idea, could you really think low of Mani7 right now? I certainly hope not.

For that matter, I could really knock on some posters, admins, and big-named players. This is not a threat in any way, so please do not take it as such, but those of you who know who you are, you know you've done/said things just as sick and beyond. I'm not trying to use this to justify my actions in any way, and I'm not trying to put the spotlight on others for their mistakes.

Furthermore, you do not take full responsibility for your actions: you try to explain it as a natural thing to do (so how come none of the other depressed people I know are lying and deceiving everyone around them?). You even have the audacity to claim that all of us have also done comparable acts of harm and deceit, and you try to bring Mani down to your own level as well. That is not true remorse: that is you trying to partially justify your actions.

You also threaten to reveal damaging secrets about other players (and let's be frank: what you said is blackmail and you know it). You even try to intimidate our staff in this way.

In my opinion, you are a very selfish, disturbing, and morally-corrupt individual who will inflict suffering on any number of people to fulfill his desires. Your confession and apology are transparent and they reek of the same self-justification as Ekii's attempt. Then you go beyond what he did and directly threaten our members and administrators. For me, this is unnacceptable. You should be banned for your threats, then IP-banned because, as I see it, there is not a single mental barrier in your head that is stopping you from repeating this all over again.
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
September 16 2006 11:54 GMT
#94
On September 16 2006 20:44 rpf289 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 19:11 -_- wrote:
Oh yeah. Rpf isn't the lamest person on this forum anymore!!! Rofl, actually I think rpf is kind of cool. Gutsy and fucking determined. He rox me in bed.
I never was one of the worst people on here. I'm smarter than a majority of you.

Smarter and Worst arent opposites.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
akamufu
Profile Joined June 2006
Korea (South)321 Posts
September 16 2006 11:55 GMT
#95
whats a zia
Its all fun and games until Boxer loses a marine.
perLi is 2down
Profile Joined April 2006
United States533 Posts
September 16 2006 11:55 GMT
#96
in x17 I seen people always talking shit to others like ' this guy is the saddest kid on b.net'

well you take the crown captain

I don't know why, but I have an extreme intolerance to you.
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
September 16 2006 11:56 GMT
#97
On September 16 2006 19:54 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 19:46 kdog3682 wrote:
who is the pornstar that she chose to pick her birthday after?

i wanna google her

Supposedly Teagan Presley.

And eh, I hope Mani/etc are right about this person not being a potential suicide -,-


Judging from his posts in this topic, Adam is doing just fine and dandy.
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
September 16 2006 11:56 GMT
#98
Octopuss--I see your points, but I think the reason why so many people are so willing to accept Adam here is because they're so fucking confused, yet curious. For example, he and I have talked off an on on MSN despite the fact I'm annoyed with him. I think on some level some of us have some trouble separating him from her. At first I admit I did--when I IM'd him, it seemed unreal how his emotes and everything were the ones I was used to getting from "Zia." But now I've accepted that this kid really is just a big liar. I don't hate him. For whatever reason a handful of people here were convinced I was in love with "Zia," but seeing as how I was never really attached I can't really be all that upset.

I'm actually mad at Eri, who as someone in such a huge position (given he's one of the best foreign BW players, and has such a reputation in this community), would lie to all of us...for no reason.

Any time I doubted Zia being real, I'd remember all the stuff that Eri and "she" had supposedly done together. "Why would Eri lie to the thousands of us?" I'd remind myself.
kdog3682
Profile Joined September 2004
United States247 Posts
September 16 2006 11:57 GMT
#99
I have learned many things. Whether people are shy @ the core, insecure, or just plain manipulative, they never change.
Yes, shes mine regardless of how gosu my zvt is
Myxomatosis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States2392 Posts
September 16 2006 11:57 GMT
#100
I agree COMPLETELY with Octo and Bill. Honestly, I couldn't have summed up my own thoughts any better.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.