• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11737 users

Hi, I'm Adam - Page 19

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Gimli[Legie]
Profile Joined September 2004
Czech Republic47 Posts
September 17 2006 05:15 GMT
#361
poor creature...
Gimli son of Gloin, the King of the Black Mountain
new_construct
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Canada1041 Posts
September 17 2006 05:18 GMT
#362
i doult his name is actually adam
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
September 17 2006 05:29 GMT
#363
On September 17 2006 13:13 Smurg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 12:59 HeadBangaa wrote:
And
Even as you are exposed, you flaunt incriminating, sensitive information about other posters, which you've garnered by being false.

A lot of these kids don't have women in their lives to talk to, and they openned up to you, probably because they are also depressed. And you mock them. Even in the banned thread. How dare you? And then you play the "I'm depressed" card. Wow.

I don't care what you think, because you're a loser. I'm posting this to remind the people who are so easily letting this pass as water under the bridge.

QFT

It's the emotional side of things, now that this has happened it's the equivalent of getting reamed in the ass by a horse.

I don't even know Zia...I talked to 'her' a bit but only non-sensical shit usually...I gave my sympathy in the 'never walking again' thread...but yeah, on top of things my feelings haven't been directly affected, but I feel true sympathy for anyone who has been fucked over by this in some way.

Ok, enough blubbering vagina talk...COCK fuck SHIT NIGGA. I'm a REAL man I'm going to punch some ice blocks.

I don't know what QFT means, but I'm gonna guess it's Quit Fucking Trolling. I'm not trolling, I'm responding to the original post and I'm 100% correct.

He's blackmailing people, and Bill made the EXACT SAME POINT in an earlier post. Just because I'm not as high-profile as Bill, you attack me. But you don't say shit to him.

That's almost as lame as gender bias. Now excuse me, I've just been invited to get drunk on someone else's tab. Bye bye.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
September 17 2006 05:29 GMT
#364
Is teamliquid really that big a part in your life? Are the people here that important, that you could get bent out of shape over someone posing as someone they are not? Even though this is TL, it's still the internet, and this sort of thing isn't uncommon on the internet. Hell, deception isn't that uncommon in real life. Comparing this to a murder or any sort of real crime is blowing it way out of proportion. So some people got their feelings hurt. Boo hoo. I cannot see how this could disable someone enough physically or emotionally to cause them to take up responsive hostile action. Honestly, he's still the exact same person, his interests and personality, the only difference is now he has a penis. Big fucking deal.
good vibes only
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
September 17 2006 05:31 GMT
#365
And I'm pretty sure QTF mean quoted for truth.
good vibes only
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
September 17 2006 05:35 GMT
#366
On September 17 2006 14:31 Meta wrote:
And I'm pretty sure QTF mean quoted for truth.

Oh if that's the case, nevermind.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
Ghin
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States2391 Posts
September 17 2006 05:40 GMT
#367
you all should take a lesson from eri about this

he recognizes how amazing and absurd the situation is and can laugh about it

dont be feel anything about this, appreciate how wonderful it is and laugh
Legalize drugs and murder.
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
September 17 2006 05:41 GMT
#368
i dont give a fuck

if you continue to be at this site then w/e i dont give a shit. whenver i see IcedEarth i just jump over that post and go on to the next post, its that simple. i wont read what you write, i wont give a shit what you do, and i dont care what happens to your life.

personally its a 100% IP ban but some ppl here have suffered severe concussions or got a stroke or smthn and say that u can stay.

fact of the matter is that if you didnt get busted youd continue.

then you go all "hey man you guys do it too" instead of apologizing.

and THEN you try blackmailing.

and THEN you try to throw shit on mani.




go take ur FUCKING excuse of a life somewhere else.
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
racebannon
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada1225 Posts
September 17 2006 05:44 GMT
#369
On September 17 2006 14:40 Ghin wrote:
you all should take a lesson from eri about this

he recognizes how amazing and absurd the situation is and can laugh about it

dont be feel anything about this, appreciate how wonderful it is and laugh


It can't be that he's just embarrassed for professing his love for what turned out to be another dude. No sir
when they really get to know you they will run
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
September 17 2006 05:44 GMT
#370
poll to ban?
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
Kaotu
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States986 Posts
September 17 2006 05:45 GMT
#371
On September 17 2006 14:40 Ghin wrote:
you all should take a lesson from eri about this

he recognizes how amazing and absurd the situation is and can laugh about it

dont be feel anything about this, appreciate how wonderful it is and laugh


You miss the point. Eri got over it (after some time), and laughs about it now, but maybe I'm just a weak guy but I admit that I would not be able to simply get over it. What he did to Eri is really not your trump card, whether Eri is healthy now or not. Most people, I imagine, would not be.

If I catch someone trying to steal from my house I'm not simply going to let them back in.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
September 17 2006 05:48 GMT
#372
Yeah, Eri actually said he was sad about it from like october to december -_-?
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
racebannon
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada1225 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-17 05:58:18
September 17 2006 05:50 GMT
#373
I'm pretty much convinced at this point that they are just afraid of what this fuck up will say if he gets banned. That why he gets away with threatening to dish out "dirt" on people with absolutely no punishment, let alone the whole lying for 5 years about everything they've said in attempts to garner sympathy.

Can you imagine if I attempted to blackmail admins in any way? How fast would I be IP banned for the threat alone? Instantly most likely.

So they expect us all to tolerate this faggot because they are afraid of what it will say when it's banned. And that's a pretty decent deal for our little freakshow cause it's obvious he has nothing else going on in his life and clings to this place like life support

Every single post this sub-human makes will be pretty much trolled endlessly or just completely derailed, unless you start threatening us with bans for doing that. I don't see any middle ground in this. This account is doomed to stir up shit from this point on
when they really get to know you they will run
lil.sis
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
China4650 Posts
September 17 2006 05:50 GMT
#374
wow TL is really starting to slide downhill
好好喝喝天天快乐
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
September 17 2006 06:02 GMT
#375
ip ban ftw
Ghin
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States2391 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-17 06:11:07
September 17 2006 06:10 GMT
#376
On September 17 2006 14:45 Kaotu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 14:40 Ghin wrote:
you all should take a lesson from eri about this

he recognizes how amazing and absurd the situation is and can laugh about it

dont be feel anything about this, appreciate how wonderful it is and laugh


You miss the point. Eri got over it (after some time), and laughs about it now, but maybe I'm just a weak guy but I admit that I would not be able to simply get over it. What he did to Eri is really not your trump card, whether Eri is healthy now or not. Most people, I imagine, would not be.

If I catch someone trying to steal from my house I'm not simply going to let them back in.

you miss the point
On September 17 2006 14:44 racebannon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 14:40 Ghin wrote:
you all should take a lesson from eri about this

he recognizes how amazing and absurd the situation is and can laugh about it

dont be feel anything about this, appreciate how wonderful it is and laugh


It can't be that he's just embarrassed for professing his love for what turned out to be another dude. No sir

and so do you
Legalize drugs and murder.
MaGnIfIcA
Profile Joined October 2002
Norway2312 Posts
September 17 2006 06:17 GMT
#377
Don't know the person, don't really care. But seing as this person lied and completly bullshitted everyone around for over 5 years. I see no reason for that person to stick around here and polute the greatest and only forum i bother to visit online.
Wannabe sMB member yo, so spankable-.-v;;
NeverTheEndlessWiz
Profile Joined November 2003
Singapore827 Posts
September 17 2006 06:43 GMT
#378
There........ don't worry Adam, been there done that!
*wink* ^^;;
Retired Brood War player / WCG SG Top 8 for 2002, 2003, 2004, retired, then made minor comeback to Top 8 at 2008. 2009 = bleh xD
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
September 17 2006 06:45 GMT
#379
I think you will all get what you are asking for but give us some time.
Administrator
Eagleheart
Profile Joined January 2006
Sweden776 Posts
September 17 2006 06:45 GMT
#380
On September 17 2006 09:40 IcedEarth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2006 08:43 zergc1 wrote:
Icedearth i dont want to judge what you ve done or what kind or person you are because it will be useless and i have absolutely no clue about it.
Nevertheless I have one question to ask you : Why do you insist to stay here at TL.net while almost 99,9% think you are a sick mother fucker ?
Thats what i really dont understand... imo forget teamliquid and BW is the best choice for you.


Because I have already accepted the fact that TL is maxed out with flamers who enjoy jumping on bandwagons, despite having been affected in no way by Zia. I also find a lot of humor on the forums, and I read pro-gaming news. There are plenty of other reasons (and people) that keep me here.

Oh, and those of you who have had the guts to say that I'm still being inconsiderate, how can you know that? I have already mentioned that I have made legions of humble apologies to everyone I have on msn, and some in PMs.

Oh and seriously, textual flames don't affect me. Anything that you say involving that just washes over.


Ya, I have a hard time believing anything will affect you. Obviously you have some empathy issues, and don't really understand how fucked up this is.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.