• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11695 users

Hi, I'm Adam - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
September 16 2006 10:06 GMT
#41
So, did you lie to Kentaro/Fisheye and everyone else in pG as well? while you were Zia[pG] ? How did that go? Did they accept you just because you were a "girl" ?
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 10:06 GMT
#42
On September 16 2006 18:58 vGl-CoW wrote:
yo adam answer my question, it's the only thing i'm actually not getting here


oh shit, sorry dude. Whenever an event came up that depressed me for whatever reason, or that I thought deserved pity, I tied it in with Zia. My friend did get hurt in an accident, but she'll make it. I don't really know how to explain it, but in a nutshell, I just sort of wanted pity for her.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
sith
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2474 Posts
September 16 2006 10:06 GMT
#43
I don't know how everyone else feels, but i think it would be best for him to either leave the community or find a new screen name that is different from IcedEarth, because every time i see that name now i instantly am going to think of this incident and he who caused it. Plus anything he says now is cast under the shadow of this whole fiasco.
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
September 16 2006 10:06 GMT
#44
Zia: Tell me one amazingly sick thing someone confessed to you (and the person who did it). You can't. Anything they told you ("ROFL I've raped girls no big deal don't cry") was a joke. You're still just whoring for attention wanting people to ask: OMG TELL ME GOSSIP.



RolfzorZz Sounds like I said that to you and am trying to cover my tracks. ROolfl
NuclearAntelope
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1369 Posts
September 16 2006 10:07 GMT
#45
On September 16 2006 18:29 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 18:17 fanta[Rn] wrote:
hello Adam, welcome to this community

If I was a mod, this post would read:
"Hello Adam, fuck you Adam, good bye Adam".

And ip ban.

Based on which broken commandment?
people are similar in nature. its the experience of life that makes them so different.
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 10:07 GMT
#46
On September 16 2006 19:06 CaucasianAsian wrote:
So, did you lie to Kentaro/Fisheye and everyone else in pG as well? while you were Zia[pG] ? How did that go? Did they accept you just because you were a "girl" ?


Yep.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
~rOyAL~
Profile Joined January 2006
New Zealand175 Posts
September 16 2006 10:09 GMT
#47
Adam ur sick to make storys like u have been raped and u cant walk(no offence)
but its good u made this post
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
September 16 2006 10:09 GMT
#48
didn't it feel kinda gay to talk to guys like you were a girl

i mean i think i'd feel kinda dirty y'know
the bad kind of dirty
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 16 2006 10:10 GMT
#49
On September 16 2006 19:07 NuclearAntelope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 18:29 FrozenArbiter wrote:
On September 16 2006 18:17 fanta[Rn] wrote:
hello Adam, welcome to this community

If I was a mod, this post would read:
"Hello Adam, fuck you Adam, good bye Adam".

And ip ban.

Based on which broken commandment?


Thou shall not be an asshole.
Moderator<:3-/-<
racebannon
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada1225 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 10:11:33
September 16 2006 10:11 GMT
#50
lie for 5 years = fuck off, don't care.

There's alot of bleeding hearts on tlnet though so chances are you'll be given a second chance so you can threaten to dish out "dirt" on people that they have probably chosen to tell you in confidence.

I think that was by far the worst part of anything you've done. The mere mention of doing that to people you've already been lying to for 5 years is unforgivable. You're a fucking waste of life and I don't care how much sympathy you garner from stating you were depressed. If you really think galavanting around the internet for 5 years as a girl is the answer to your depression then you should self prescribe some common household cleaners conveniently found under your kitchen sink asap

Perhaps in time you will be worth pity, but not forgiveness
when they really get to know you they will run
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
September 16 2006 10:11 GMT
#51
I really don't know what to say, but I can't understand people lying on the internet like that for so long... YEARS is a long time...

But anyway, I hope you've got your life all figured out now, although I think it's stupid that people had to investigate and find out you weren't real before you fessed up though.

Whatever.
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
September 16 2006 10:11 GMT
#52
I'm just curious as to how Mani found out Zia = Adam. Care to share Mani?
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
September 16 2006 10:11 GMT
#53
Oh yeah. Rpf isn't the lamest person on this forum anymore!!! Rofl, actually I think rpf is kind of cool. Gutsy and fucking determined. He rox me in bed.
Kenny
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States678 Posts
September 16 2006 10:16 GMT
#54
Adam, well its nice to finally meet the real person. Although I did think Zia was an actual person, and thought it was neat what you did for the gaming situation for girls, this is saddening to hear. Its like a person that we had grown to know over the years, through PGT admin, pro gaming teams, and myspace, is just another character in a book. Im glad you let us know who you really are and your motives behind, although I dont approve of them (obvisouly). Anyways, best of luck to you, I hope you run your life in a different fashion now and may the community one day find you to make up what you have destroyed.

Btw this is Floyd. Nice to really meet you.

Kenny
sith
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2474 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 10:22:35
September 16 2006 10:21 GMT
#55
On September 16 2006 19:07 NuclearAntelope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2006 18:29 FrozenArbiter wrote:
On September 16 2006 18:17 fanta[Rn] wrote:
hello Adam, welcome to this community

If I was a mod, this post would read:
"Hello Adam, fuck you Adam, good bye Adam".

And ip ban.

Based on which broken commandment?


I would say numbers:

2. "Do unto others as they would do unto you"
I don't think that includes playing with their minds as if relationships with other people are games.

3."Think before posting"
Was icedearth thinking? Yes. Was he thinking clearly about the consequences of his actions? No. And i think theres a line in there that that says something about not being a Freud everytime someone posts, and i think that applies to a bunch of people posting as well. I keep hearing that IcedEarth is mentally insane. Thats really not cool guys.

4. "Respect your ID"
I think this goes without saying.

So there.

edit: post was messed up had to re-write it.
testpat
Profile Joined November 2003
United States565 Posts
September 16 2006 10:25 GMT
#56
While I applaud Manifesto7 & Tl's compassion on dealing with this and there giving you a second chance. Adam, you should just move on.

All evidence we have is that you are a compulsive/pathological liar, and that's not going to change just because you give up your zia personality. Compulsive liars don't stop lying even when they are confronted over and over - they just change their lies. This means we are going to continue to get negative drama from you.

We cannot trust what you say, and will have no basis for it ever changing. Here's a few of your statments so far since its come out.

"You have absolutely no idea how much crazy fucking work it took. I tried explaining to a few people already without much success. Just know that it was a disgusting amount of work, and in the end, we couldn't keep her going due to real life circumstances (school, work, responsibilities, etc)."

(paraphrased) "Others were involved, i just won't tell you who yet".

From what I can piece together, it wasn't that you couldn't keep her going, it was TL doing an IP search & exposing the lie based on your larger & larger fabrications. You denied it to them, then asked to just disappear without dealing with the lies, then finally decided to "come clean".

Regarding telling stories ...
"I can't. Too many people would tell admins, which would result in my banning. That seems to be the popular verdict as well, so I think I'll just keep them to myself.
...
For now."

Great, so what you have to offer instead of your invented stories & life is rumors & gossip about other members of the community - from a known liar.

Suppose I don't know taste of common salt & I want to know it.
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 10:27 GMT
#57
On September 16 2006 19:11 Gandalf wrote:
I'm just curious as to how Mani found out Zia = Adam. Care to share Mani?


Just know that Mani is NOT an idiot.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
jkillashark
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States5262 Posts
September 16 2006 10:28 GMT
#58
Wow, Zia was just another member of TL.net I just gave my respects to.
Do your best, God will do the rest.
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 10:30:46
September 16 2006 10:29 GMT
#59
Hey, add me on MSN if you like
peter@anachronistic.net

Unlike most people here (apparently), I'm not furious. Actually I would say my biggest feeling is one of being impressed I can never smurf that long, I always fuck it up early on and reveal who I am

Also, when I was like 14 I pretended to be a girl online periodically (not on BW though). And no, I'm not gay :o
CuddlyCuteKitten
Profile Joined January 2004
Sweden2892 Posts
September 16 2006 10:31 GMT
#60


No seriously. I didn't even interact with the guy but if you lie for 5,5 years then that means you pretty much can't belive him ever again. What use does the community have for a poster like that?
I know something about pretending to be a girl, because I get confused as one about 3 times a day on b.net (Kitten is to long so it becomes Kitty on b.net) but I don't pretend to be one. I did it one on RvS but it freaked me out after a few days (and it was mostly because I picked the name Felicia from SPF:T) so I had to change my nick.

I was deeply moved by the last post about the knee injury. It made me rethink how I look upon life (how incredibly lucky I've been and hope to be) and it sucks to know that someone just made that up because they wanted to get a kick out of the responses. I visit TL.net because it's one of the most honest boards there is out there. I'd like to keep it that way.
Unity, support, family, and kneecapping bitches.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.