• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11695 users

Hi, I'm Adam - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
September 16 2006 09:28 GMT
#21
On September 16 2006 18:23 IcedEarth wrote:
And Cow, I figured it would be a nice time to start being honest. I really don't care for the attention, so you're completely free of being forced to read this thread. Believe it or not, unlike Madcow, I'm not particularly fond of bad attention (which is what I expect a lot of during the coming years, assuming I still play), but I thought this would be a nice step in the right direction. If enough people decide it's not good enough, I guess that's my clue to gtfo. I'm just doing what I think is right.


no no no i don't mean this thread obviously, i understand this one

i mean the shattered kneecap #1 and #2 threads
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
September 16 2006 09:28 GMT
#22
ololololol.
Moderator
-WGT-Stars-
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States888 Posts
September 16 2006 09:29 GMT
#23
Hi Adam ;D lol
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
September 16 2006 09:29 GMT
#24
On September 16 2006 18:17 fanta[Rn] wrote:
hello Adam, welcome to this community

If I was a mod, this post would read:
"Hello Adam, fuck you Adam, good bye Adam".

And ip ban.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
September 16 2006 09:29 GMT
#25
Welcome to teamliquid. You are forgiven.
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 09:33 GMT
#26
Nah. Too much work.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
September 16 2006 09:35 GMT
#27
I don't have any ill will placed against you, but then again, I haven't interacted with Zia much, if at all, so welcome to TL.net.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Veg
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada2945 Posts
September 16 2006 09:36 GMT
#28
mensrea is obviously smuft
asdasdas
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2686 Posts
September 16 2006 09:39 GMT
#29
why trust someone who gave a fake persona for 5.5 years? hes just gonna continue lying in the future. Hell hes prob not even giving the full truth now.

Ban this fuck asap
red.venom
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4651 Posts
September 16 2006 09:43 GMT
#30
What he did might have been stupid, but he didnt control everyones reaction to it.

welcome to TL : ]
Broom
ManaBlue
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Canada10458 Posts
September 16 2006 09:50 GMT
#31
Disregarding all the personal info, which is irrelavent as far as I'm concerned, coming out and talking about depression and such is a difficult thing to do.

This was the best thing you could've done given the circumstances.

Good luck Adam. I'm sure you'll find a place for yourself somewhere.
ModeratorTL VOD legends: Live2Win, hasuprotoss, Cadical, rinizim, Mani, thedeadhaji, Kennigit, SonuvBob, yakii, fw, pheer, CDRdude, pholon, Uraeus, zatic, baezzi. The contributors make this site what it is. *Props to FakeSteve for respecting the guitar gods*
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
September 16 2006 09:52 GMT
#32
Are you expecting sympathy? Are you expecting people to be like "oh my God -- his life has been so sorrowfull, let's readmit him to the community under 'Adam'!". Almost everyone here doesn't know me, and I've rarely posted, but I've watched your... development here, and now I see what has become of it, people BEGGING to give you money for your tragic accident over you leg..... Why should people GIVE you a chance at all for lying to everyone for so long?

I was lied to by my first 'friend' I met on the internet, and I am thankful for that, because it taught me a lot about internet anonymity, and now I've learn that there are litterally millions of people out there, so if people have lied to me, what's the point of giving them a second chance?

So seriously... You post things like "don't expect to figure me out based on a single internet persona I made up...I am much deeper than that" or whatever. But seriously, that is EXACTLY how we should think of you.

Really sorry, I probably shouldn't hit the post button as I am in not in the right shape for it -- but, honestly... please for the love of God, don't try to make yourself out to be some sort of misunderstood guy, don't try and tell everyone that they "don't understand"

there's only one answer to this:

you're really sick and twisted, you played on MANY people's emotions for YEARS, and lied to them outright. Don't try to pass yourself off as 'normal' ever, because I guarantee you if you ever told someone IRL (who wasn't a major internet person) that you did this, they would shun you for forever and ever.



Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 09:55:37
September 16 2006 09:53 GMT
#33
Live and let live. The only way to destroy a dream, is to make it a reality.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
September 16 2006 09:56 GMT
#34
On September 16 2006 18:52 SoleSteeler wrote:
Are you expecting sympathy? Are you expecting people to be like "oh my God -- his life has been so sorrowfull, let's readmit him to the community under 'Adam'!". Almost everyone here doesn't know me, and I've rarely posted, but I've watched your... development here, and now I see what has become of it, people BEGGING to give you money for your tragic accident over you leg..... Why should people GIVE you a chance at all for lying to everyone for so long?

I was lied to by my first 'friend' I met on the internet, and I am thankful for that, because it taught me a lot about internet anonymity, and now I've learn that there are litterally millions of people out there, so if people have lied to me, what's the point of giving them a second chance?

So seriously... You post things like "don't expect to figure me out based on a single internet persona I made up...I am much deeper than that" or whatever. But seriously, that is EXACTLY how we should think of you.

Really sorry, I probably shouldn't hit the post button as I am in not in the right shape for it -- but, honestly... please for the love of God, don't try to make yourself out to be some sort of misunderstood guy, don't try and tell everyone that they "don't understand"

there's only one answer to this:

you're really sick and twisted, you played on MANY people's emotions for YEARS, and lied to them outright. Don't try to pass yourself off as 'normal' ever, because I guarantee you if you ever told someone IRL (who wasn't a major internet person) that you did this, they would shun you for forever and ever.





You clearly didn't read all of my post. And the people who do know about this irl that have absolutely nothing to do with it ... just think I'm bored and silly.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
September 16 2006 09:56 GMT
#35
Good luck in being readmitted to TL.net's community. Better to come out with the truth now than never, I think.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
September 16 2006 09:58 GMT
#36
yo adam answer my question, it's the only thing i'm actually not getting here
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
Mickey
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2606 Posts
September 16 2006 09:59 GMT
#37
Whats up man.
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
September 16 2006 10:02 GMT
#38
On September 16 2006 18:56 tec27 wrote:
Good luck in being readmitted to TL.net's community. Better to come out with the truth now than never, I think.


Clearly I didn't I won't lie to that accusation.

But seriously though.

All I'm saying is:

You've lied to these people for 5.5 years I think you said.

I don't really know what I am saying anymore so I will stop...

but I am trying to make the point that: these people have been lied to for a long, long time. Please don't even try and talk to them anymore. There's lots of different communities on the internet out there. Leave this one and become apart of a new one

:/

Of course, I really don't care, because I never knew you in the first place..

I just think it's kind of silly that you are... posting here still

Sorry

Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
September 16 2006 10:04 GMT
#39
BO5
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
September 16 2006 10:05 GMT
#40
On September 16 2006 18:56 tec27 wrote:
Good luck in being readmitted to TL.net's community. Better to come out with the truth now than never, I think.

Yeah, because admitting after you've been exposed is ooooooooooooooooooh so hard.

Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.