• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8422 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 3011

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3009 3010 3011 3012 3013 10093 Next
Read the rules in the OP before posting, please.

In order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a re-read to refresh your memory! The vast majority of you are contributing in a healthy way, keep it up!

NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments can result in a mod action.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
February 24 2016 05:11 GMT
#60201
I am being serious when I say that I think all the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth about Trump is an overreaction. I think Trump might be an average President if elected.

If Hillary is the nominee I will either not vote at all or vote third party.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
February 24 2016 05:14 GMT
#60202
Ben Carson beating Kasich oh boy lol.
rip passion
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6563 Posts
February 24 2016 05:20 GMT
#60203
On February 24 2016 14:11 IgnE wrote:
I am being serious when I say that I think all the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth about Trump is an overreaction. I think Trump might be an average President if elected.

If Hillary is the nominee I will either not vote at all or vote third party.

That's not as unreasonable as some people would have you believe.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
strongwind
Profile Joined July 2007
United States862 Posts
February 24 2016 05:21 GMT
#60204
On February 24 2016 14:11 IgnE wrote:
I am being serious when I say that I think all the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth about Trump is an overreaction. I think Trump might be an average President if elected.

If Hillary is the nominee I will either not vote at all or vote third party.

I get that a lot of people have this reaction, but my question is: why? On what basis can people make this assumption, other than gut feeling?

To me he's a complete wild card. He could be good, he could be terrible, or anything in-between. If the stakes were smaller, sure why not. But this is the highest office in the land. Why are we willing to gamble our country and our future on someone as questionable as Trump?
Taek Bang Fighting!
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-24 05:23:52
February 24 2016 05:23 GMT
#60205
Because most of the Trump voters are going to die soon anyway and so they want the world to end and have all us to die with them.
rip passion
ErectedZenith
Profile Joined January 2016
325 Posts
February 24 2016 05:24 GMT
#60206
On February 24 2016 14:21 strongwind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 14:11 IgnE wrote:
I am being serious when I say that I think all the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth about Trump is an overreaction. I think Trump might be an average President if elected.

If Hillary is the nominee I will either not vote at all or vote third party.

I get that a lot of people have this reaction, but my question is: why? On what basis can people make this assumption, other than gut feeling?

To me he's a complete wild card. He could be good, he could be terrible, or anything in-between. If the stakes were smaller, sure why not. But this is the highest office in the land. Why are we willing to gamble our country and our future on someone as questionable as Trump?


This says more about Hillary than Trump.

If Hillary gets elected, nothing changes for the better.

Trump at least have a chance for positive changes.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
February 24 2016 05:26 GMT
#60207
I think you are overestimating the power of the President as individual actor and underestimating the sensibility of Trump once he has what he wants. If he was the complete moron everyone says he is he would have lost his billions a while ago. At the very least I rate him much more highly than W, but I don't remember people being this down on W at the time.

Trump is nothing like Palin, for example, who was and is truly an idiot.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-24 05:29:04
February 24 2016 05:27 GMT
#60208
Sarah Palin would make a good president too. Trump should make her his Vice President.

Trump is fine if you're not a reporter, Muslim or minority. Then he seems great, so long as you agree with what he is doing.

Edit: Trump is a idiot, but he panders well.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
ErectedZenith
Profile Joined January 2016
325 Posts
February 24 2016 05:32 GMT
#60209
Dudes, anyone who gotten to in the current lineup of presidency candidates cannot be called "stupid".

These people are the elite members of the US society.

Right now it just depends on how much are they fucking over people in short/long terms.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6563 Posts
February 24 2016 05:34 GMT
#60210
On February 24 2016 14:21 strongwind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 14:11 IgnE wrote:
I am being serious when I say that I think all the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth about Trump is an overreaction. I think Trump might be an average President if elected.

If Hillary is the nominee I will either not vote at all or vote third party.

I get that a lot of people have this reaction, but my question is: why? On what basis can people make this assumption, other than gut feeling?

To me he's a complete wild card. He could be good, he could be terrible, or anything in-between. If the stakes were smaller, sure why not. But this is the highest office in the land. Why are we willing to gamble our country and our future on someone as questionable as Trump?

Make all the jokes you want about his "small loan," but he turned $1 million into $10 billion by wearing a suit and talking to other people wearing suits in a room - which is essentially all the President does. So in the worst case, he should be average.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-24 05:36:23
February 24 2016 05:36 GMT
#60211
Trump is hardly worse than Christie in terms of vindictive power plays.

I prefer my racism out in the open instead of cloaked in neoliberal obfuscation. Who has done more to harm minorities in their liftime, Trump or Clinton? Who dismantled welfare and ratcheted up the war on drugs? 18 million black men incarcerated. More than the number in college.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
strongwind
Profile Joined July 2007
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-24 05:40:05
February 24 2016 05:37 GMT
#60212
On February 24 2016 14:26 IgnE wrote:
I think you are overestimating the power of the President as individual actor and underestimating the sensibility of Trump once he has what he wants. If he was the complete moron everyone says he is he would have lost his billions a while ago. At the very least I rate him much more highly than W, but I don't remember people being this down on W at the time.

Trump is nothing like Palin, for example, who was and is truly an idiot.

But business and politics are two different beasts. Making fun of Cruz, Jeb, Megyn Kelly, etc. are all fun and games, but what if this happens with other world leaders? Putin? Xi Jinping? One wrong word could set back relations for years (or worse). I don't think this should be trivialized. The president is our representative to the world, and people will view us as such.
Taek Bang Fighting!
ErectedZenith
Profile Joined January 2016
325 Posts
February 24 2016 05:39 GMT
#60213
On February 24 2016 14:37 strongwind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 14:26 IgnE wrote:
I think you are overestimating the power of the President as individual actor and underestimating the sensibility of Trump once he has what he wants. If he was the complete moron everyone says he is he would have lost his billions a while ago. At the very least I rate him much more highly than W, but I don't remember people being this down on W at the time.

Trump is nothing like Palin, for example, who was and is truly an idiot.

But business and politics are two different beasts. Making fun of Cruz, Jeb, Megyn Kelly, etc. are all fun and games, but what if this happens with other world leaders? Putin? Xi Jinping? One wrong word could set back relations for years. I don't think this should be trivialized. The president is our representative to the world, and people will view us as such.


Dude, Putin loves Trump.
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
February 24 2016 05:41 GMT
#60214
On February 24 2016 14:37 strongwind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 14:26 IgnE wrote:
I think you are overestimating the power of the President as individual actor and underestimating the sensibility of Trump once he has what he wants. If he was the complete moron everyone says he is he would have lost his billions a while ago. At the very least I rate him much more highly than W, but I don't remember people being this down on W at the time.

Trump is nothing like Palin, for example, who was and is truly an idiot.

But business and politics are two different beasts. Making fun of Cruz, Jeb, Megyn Kelly, etc. are all fun and games, but what if this happens with other world leaders? Putin? Xi Jinping? One wrong word could set back relations for years. I don't think this should be trivialized. The president is our representative to the world, and people will view us as such.

If you're legitimately concerned about foreign relations, then the last person that you should be supporting is Hillary -- particularly if you have leftist views on foreign policy.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-24 05:43:10
February 24 2016 05:42 GMT
#60215
Trump actually has one of the more sane foreign policies. His strategy seems to be "work with our allies and be on reasonable terms with our non-allies" instead of "hurr durr america invincible" like most Republicans.

On February 24 2016 14:41 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 14:37 strongwind wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:26 IgnE wrote:
I think you are overestimating the power of the President as individual actor and underestimating the sensibility of Trump once he has what he wants. If he was the complete moron everyone says he is he would have lost his billions a while ago. At the very least I rate him much more highly than W, but I don't remember people being this down on W at the time.

Trump is nothing like Palin, for example, who was and is truly an idiot.

But business and politics are two different beasts. Making fun of Cruz, Jeb, Megyn Kelly, etc. are all fun and games, but what if this happens with other world leaders? Putin? Xi Jinping? One wrong word could set back relations for years. I don't think this should be trivialized. The president is our representative to the world, and people will view us as such.

If you're legitimately concerned about foreign relations, then the last person that you should be supporting is Hillary -- particularly if you have leftist views on foreign policy.

Hillary's foreign policy over the past 2 decades has made the world a much worse place. She has a track record of being absolutely terrible.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
strongwind
Profile Joined July 2007
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-24 05:45:21
February 24 2016 05:45 GMT
#60216
On February 24 2016 14:41 xDaunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 14:37 strongwind wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:26 IgnE wrote:
I think you are overestimating the power of the President as individual actor and underestimating the sensibility of Trump once he has what he wants. If he was the complete moron everyone says he is he would have lost his billions a while ago. At the very least I rate him much more highly than W, but I don't remember people being this down on W at the time.

Trump is nothing like Palin, for example, who was and is truly an idiot.

But business and politics are two different beasts. Making fun of Cruz, Jeb, Megyn Kelly, etc. are all fun and games, but what if this happens with other world leaders? Putin? Xi Jinping? One wrong word could set back relations for years. I don't think this should be trivialized. The president is our representative to the world, and people will view us as such.

If you're legitimately concerned about foreign relations, then the last person that you should be supporting is Hillary -- particularly if you have leftist views on foreign policy.

I don't support Hillary, but I do find it interesting how people think Trump will be average and Hillary would be absolutely terrible. I find it amusing actually.
Taek Bang Fighting!
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
February 24 2016 05:52 GMT
#60217
On February 24 2016 14:45 strongwind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 14:41 xDaunt wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:37 strongwind wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:26 IgnE wrote:
I think you are overestimating the power of the President as individual actor and underestimating the sensibility of Trump once he has what he wants. If he was the complete moron everyone says he is he would have lost his billions a while ago. At the very least I rate him much more highly than W, but I don't remember people being this down on W at the time.

Trump is nothing like Palin, for example, who was and is truly an idiot.

But business and politics are two different beasts. Making fun of Cruz, Jeb, Megyn Kelly, etc. are all fun and games, but what if this happens with other world leaders? Putin? Xi Jinping? One wrong word could set back relations for years. I don't think this should be trivialized. The president is our representative to the world, and people will view us as such.

If you're legitimately concerned about foreign relations, then the last person that you should be supporting is Hillary -- particularly if you have leftist views on foreign policy.

I don't support Hillary, but I do find it interesting how people think Trump will be average and Hillary would be absolutely terrible. I find it amusing actually.

She will be absolutely terrible because she has been absolutely terrible. She played a very prominent role in the foreign policy of both the Clinton and Obama administrations - both are known for some pretty fucking stupid foreign policy blunders that have made the world worse and have compromised the US's diplomatic relations with the rest of the world.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
February 24 2016 06:12 GMT
#60218
On February 24 2016 14:45 strongwind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 14:41 xDaunt wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:37 strongwind wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:26 IgnE wrote:
I think you are overestimating the power of the President as individual actor and underestimating the sensibility of Trump once he has what he wants. If he was the complete moron everyone says he is he would have lost his billions a while ago. At the very least I rate him much more highly than W, but I don't remember people being this down on W at the time.

Trump is nothing like Palin, for example, who was and is truly an idiot.

But business and politics are two different beasts. Making fun of Cruz, Jeb, Megyn Kelly, etc. are all fun and games, but what if this happens with other world leaders? Putin? Xi Jinping? One wrong word could set back relations for years. I don't think this should be trivialized. The president is our representative to the world, and people will view us as such.

If you're legitimately concerned about foreign relations, then the last person that you should be supporting is Hillary -- particularly if you have leftist views on foreign policy.

I don't support Hillary, but I do find it interesting how people think Trump will be average and Hillary would be absolutely terrible. I find it amusing actually.


there's not a lot to go off of on how Trump will be, there's an abundance of evidence that Hillary will be at best the same terrible, (referring to establishment politics).
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
February 24 2016 06:14 GMT
#60219
On February 24 2016 14:45 strongwind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 14:41 xDaunt wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:37 strongwind wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:26 IgnE wrote:
I think you are overestimating the power of the President as individual actor and underestimating the sensibility of Trump once he has what he wants. If he was the complete moron everyone says he is he would have lost his billions a while ago. At the very least I rate him much more highly than W, but I don't remember people being this down on W at the time.

Trump is nothing like Palin, for example, who was and is truly an idiot.

But business and politics are two different beasts. Making fun of Cruz, Jeb, Megyn Kelly, etc. are all fun and games, but what if this happens with other world leaders? Putin? Xi Jinping? One wrong word could set back relations for years. I don't think this should be trivialized. The president is our representative to the world, and people will view us as such.

If you're legitimately concerned about foreign relations, then the last person that you should be supporting is Hillary -- particularly if you have leftist views on foreign policy.

I don't support Hillary, but I do find it interesting how people think Trump will be average and Hillary would be absolutely terrible. I find it amusing actually.


On February 24 2016 14:52 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 14:45 strongwind wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:41 xDaunt wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:37 strongwind wrote:
On February 24 2016 14:26 IgnE wrote:
I think you are overestimating the power of the President as individual actor and underestimating the sensibility of Trump once he has what he wants. If he was the complete moron everyone says he is he would have lost his billions a while ago. At the very least I rate him much more highly than W, but I don't remember people being this down on W at the time.

Trump is nothing like Palin, for example, who was and is truly an idiot.

But business and politics are two different beasts. Making fun of Cruz, Jeb, Megyn Kelly, etc. are all fun and games, but what if this happens with other world leaders? Putin? Xi Jinping? One wrong word could set back relations for years. I don't think this should be trivialized. The president is our representative to the world, and people will view us as such.

If you're legitimately concerned about foreign relations, then the last person that you should be supporting is Hillary -- particularly if you have leftist views on foreign policy.

I don't support Hillary, but I do find it interesting how people think Trump will be average and Hillary would be absolutely terrible. I find it amusing actually.

She will be absolutely terrible because she has been absolutely terrible. She played a very prominent role in the foreign policy of both the Clinton and Obama administrations - both are known for some pretty fucking stupid foreign policy blunders that have made the world worse and have compromised the US's diplomatic relations with the rest of the world.


Basically. Hillary is proven as an incompetent SOS, a backbencher in the Senate, proven incompetent as First Lady. Her sole positive qualification is that Bill, a good President, endorses her and remains married to her. However, she denounces that which makes most of America think he was a good President: Welfare reform, crackdown on (mostly Black/Hispanic) criminals, Federal spending growth < GDP growth, reducing subsidies for student loans, NAFTA, RFRA, etc. Basically, she embraces only his gun control accomplishments, which are things that America actually cares little about/currently opposes.

Freeeeeeedom
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
February 24 2016 06:31 GMT
#60220
If you want to know why Hillary lacks support on the left look no further than Clutz's encomium of Bill's presidency.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Prev 1 3009 3010 3011 3012 3013 10093 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech162
UpATreeSC 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22077
Calm 3824
Mini 351
910 84
Mind 81
Free 54
Trap 36
Aegong 26
soO 24
Dota 2
Gorgc6740
XaKoH 454
canceldota39
Counter-Strike
fl0m5510
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3150
Other Games
singsing2065
FrodaN921
Beastyqt637
B2W.Neo589
Livibee223
Liquid`Hasu199
Khaldor152
C9.Mang0150
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr93
KnowMe90
QueenE74
ZombieGrub30
BRAT_OK 22
MindelVK9
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV150
League of Legends
• Nemesis1815
Other Games
• Shiphtur772
• imaqtpie688
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 37m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 37m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.